IndiaDivine.org

An opportunity to help a deserving Srivaishnava

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----Kaari Maaran Kalai Kaappagam <kaarimaaranSaturday, 17 May, 2008 5:03:55 PMAn opportunity to help a deserving Srivaishnava

srI:srImathe rAmAnujaya nama: We would like to introduce Sri Srinivasan swamy of Triplicane. Many people in triplicane know him quite well by the fact that he is physically handicapped (blind and partly deaf) but still so dedicated to visit the temple regularly for both arulicheyal ghoshtis and upanyasams. He is a disciple of Sri U.Ve. Pillai Logam Sthalasayanthuraivar swamy and Srinivasan swamy also invariably visits his Acharyan thirumAligai every day (such is his AchArya bhakthi). He is quite knowledgeable in sampradAyam matters. He is almost 50 years old now and his parents (who have medical conditions) are 83 years and 75 years old. He does not have any fixed income these days but manages to lead the livelihood by depending on Insurance agency which he use to run (commissions from that) and teaching special tuitions for Commerce, Maths, etc and Spoken English. He desperately needs some help so that he can continue

his life reasonably comfortably supporting his elderly parents within his capabilities. It would be very helpful if any of us have any contacts where we can get him some continuous income through some employment/donations. It will be a wonderful kainkaryam to help and support deserving/needy srivaishnavas so they too can lead a comfortable life.

He is currently living in Car street, Triplicane, Chennai and his contact number is 044-28446023. adiyEn sArathy rAmAnuja dAsanmatrai theivam naadudirethevu matrariyeniraamanusan adi poomannaveVisit: www.kaarimaaran.com

BMR - a key player in weight issues. Know more.

Guest guest

I am in - let's organise to donate to this fellow deserving Vaishnavite - the Kerala Iyer group runs a similar initiative and I am amazed by their spped, efficiency and sincerity to purpose - let's demonstrate our unity for this noble cause

I don't live in Chennai and hence can't personally supervise - would appreciate a volunteer in this regard:

Steps to follow:

1. A coordinator visits personally to re-confirm fact - just a basic due diligence

2. Members pitch in with contribution

3. Arrange a bank account in the person's name - if there's one already then let us know the bank details

4. People deposit money into the account

5. Mission accomplished!

I am in for INR 10,000 - members pls volunteer - pls forward this mail to other Vaishnava sampradaya group as well

Again the Keralay Iyers Trust run a similar initiative for their community in respect of various social activities - why don't we all start one for Vaishnavas as well?

Best regs

Ramji

Guest guest

I live in London and therefore, am in the same position of not being able to physically be present in Chennai. However, I might be visiting Chennai shortly on Business trip and would be more than willing to contribute with a volunteer.My personnel opinion is to have a sort of scholarship for a deserving student. However, I am sure others would have great ideas as well.Regards,Sridhar Virakthiramanuja CC: sarathy_t; kaarimaaranFrom: ramji_iyengarDate: Tue, 20 May 2008 04:10:32 -0700[sri ramanuja] An opportunity to help a deserving Srivaishnava

I am in - let's organise to donate to this fellow deserving Vaishnavite - the Kerala Iyer group runs a similar initiative and I am amazed by their spped, efficiency and sincerity to purpose - let's demonstrate our unity for this noble cause

I don't live in Chennai and hence can't personally supervise - would appreciate a volunteer in this regard:

Steps to follow:

1. A coordinator visits personally to re-confirm fact - just a basic due diligence

2. Members pitch in with contribution

3. Arrange a bank account in the person's name - if there's one already then let us know the bank details

4. People deposit money into the account

5. Mission accomplished!

I am in for INR 10,000 - members pls volunteer - pls forward this mail to other Vaishnava sampradaya group as well

Again the Keralay Iyers Trust run a similar initiative for their community in respect of various social activities - why don't we all start one for Vaishnavas as well?

Best regs

Ramji

Skydrive - Get 5GB online space for FREE!. Store and share music, photos and documents online with ease. Try it now!

Guest guest

>> Posted by: "Sridhar MV" sridhar_mv

>> I live in London and therefore, am in the same position of not being able to physically be present in Chennai. However, I might be visiting Chennai shortly on

>> Business trip and would be more than willing to contribute with a volunteer.>> My personnel opinion is to have a sort of scholarship for a deserving student. However, I am sure others would have great ideas as well.

Both Kinchitkaram trust (of Velukudi swamy) and Srimaan trust (of Badri Bhattar swamy) are engaged in educating/supporting to educate younger srivaishnavas especially in our sampradAyam matters. Please contact them if you are interested.

adiyEn sArathy rAmAnuja dAsan

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

srI:srImathe rAmAnujaya nama:

Dear bhAgavathAs, So far we have had quite a few positive responses on this matter. It is very nice to see so many people willing to come forward and help other srivaishnavAs/bhAgavathAs. While there are possibilities to setup something more formal and organized, our immediate aim is to help out Srinivasan swamy. Sri U.Ve. Badri Bhattar swamy coming in the lineage of illustrious koorathalwAn and ParAsara bhattar, founder of Srimaan Trust/Bhattar kuzhAm which engages in so many activities to protect/spread of our sampradAyam, has agreed to process the funds through their trust (initially for Srinivasan swamy as a trial basis and could be potentially be extended to other deserving bhAgavathAs in need of support), so the donors can also avail some tax benefits for their donations. We are in the process of working out the details and will certainly keep everyone posted on the proceedings. As suggested by a few, please forward

this to other vaishnava groups in the internet so it could get more attention/support. We will contact individuals who are willing to sponsor/donate separately to discuss further details. adiyEn sArathy rAmAnuja dAsan ----- Forwarded Message ----Kaari Maaran Kalai Kaappagam <kaarimaaran@ gmail.com>Saturday, 17 May, 2008 5:03:55 PMAn opportunity to help a deserving Srivaishnava

srI:srImathe rAmAnujaya nama: We would like to introduce Sri Srinivasan swamy of Triplicane. Many people in triplicane know him quite well by the fact that he is physically handicapped (blind and partly deaf) but still so dedicated to visit the temple regularly for both arulicheyal ghoshtis and upanyasams. He is a disciple of Sri U..Ve. Pillai Logam Sthalasayanthuraiva r swamy and Srinivasan swamy also invariably visits his Acharyan thirumAligai every day (such is his AchArya bhakthi). He is quite knowledgeable in sampradAyam matters. He is almost 50 years old now and his parents (who have medical conditions) are 83 years and 75 years old. He does not have any fixed income these days but manages to lead the livelihood by depending on Insurance agency which he use to run (commissions from that) and teaching special tuitions for Commerce, Maths, etc and Spoken English. He desperately needs some help so that he can

continue his life reasonably comfortably supporting his elderly parents within his capabilities. It would be very helpful if any of us have any contacts where we can get him some continuous income through some employment/donation s. It will be a wonderful kainkaryam to help and support deserving/needy srivaishnavas so they too can lead a comfortable life. He is currently living in Car street, Triplicane, Chennai and his contact number is 044-28446023. adiyEn sArathy rAmAnuja dAsanmatrai theivam naadudirethevu matrariyeniraamanusan adi poomannaveVisit: www.kaarimaaran. com

Check out the all-new face of India.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

srI:

srImathE rAmAnujAya nama:

Dear bhAgavathAs

We are very happy to announce that we have given our first monthly cheque through SRIMAAN Trust, Srirangam to Srinivasan swamy. We so far have monthly commitment of Rs 1000 and we have already gathered quite a bit of one time donations from various generous srivaishnavAs. Srinivasan swamy and his family are very thankful towards all who are contributing in their current situation.

adiyEn sArathy rAmAnuja dAsan

>> original message

srI:

srImathe rAmAnujaya nama:

We would like to introduce Sri Srinivasan swamy of Triplicane. Many people in triplicane know him quite well by the fact that he is physically handicapped (blind and partly deaf) but still so dedicated to visit the temple regularly for both arulicheyal ghoshtis and upanyasams. He is a disciple of Sri U.Ve. Pillai Logam Sthalasayanthuraivar swamy and Srinivasan swamy also invariably visits his Acharyan thirumAligai every day (such is his AchArya bhakthi). He is quite knowledgeable in sampradAyam matters.

He is almost 50 years old now and his parents (who have medical conditions) are 83 years and 75 years old. He does not have any fixed income these days but manages to lead the livelihood by depending on Insurance agency which he use to run (commissions from that) and teaching special tuitions for Commerce, Maths, etc and Spoken English. He desperately needs some help so that he can continue his life reasonably comfortably supporting his elderly parents within his capabilities.

It would be very helpful if any of us have any contacts where we can get him some continuous income through some employment (teaching mainly) or donations. It will be a wonderful kainkaryam to help and support deserving/needy srivaishnavas so they too can lead a comfortable life

Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Here is the solution.