IndiaDivine.org

Post Saranagathi - Activities

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have done prapati with Srimadh Azhagiyasingar this June and have not been visiting other devada temples these days.

Just wanted to know can a prapannan visit Raghavendra Temple at Mantralayam post my prapati. There are some family prarthanais which my wife wanted to complete at Mantralayam. Please suggest.

Dasan

Rangarajan

One blink is all it takes for the world to change. One click and MSN India helps you catch up Try it!

Swamin

Once Prapathi has been done you should not worship any other Dietey except Sriman Narayana

If you have some prarthana to other Diety then you should get them done through some one by paying him the required amount to complete the prarthana.

I am copying this reply to the group so if any one else has similar doubts he can get clarified as well.

Adiyen

Dasan

R Jagannathan

Rangarajan M P <rangaindvaideekam ; Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 10:21:53 PM Post Saranagathi - Activities

I have done prapati with Srimadh Azhagiyasingar this June and have not been visiting other devada temples these days. Just wanted to know can a prapannan visit Raghavendra Temple at Mantralayam post my prapati. There are some family prarthanais which my wife wanted to complete at Mantralayam. Please suggest. DasanRangarajan

One blink is all it takes for the world to change. One click and MSN India helps you catch up Try it!

Or you can do the prarthanai at Oppiliappan koil sannadhi. After all, Srimannarayana is the antaryami for all devatas. As the shloka goes, "aakaashaath pathitham thoyam yatha gacchati saagaram, sarva deva namaskaraha keshavam prathi gachchathi"--- On Mon, 8/31/09, Raghunathachari jagannathan <rj20036 wrote:Raghunathachari jagannathan <rj20036Re: Post Saranagathi - Activities"Rangarajan M P" <rangaindCc: Date: Monday, August 31, 2009, 9:48 AM

Swamin

Once Prapathi has been done you should not worship any other Dietey except Sriman Narayana

If you have some prarthana to other Diety then you should get them done through some one by paying him the required amount to complete the prarthana.

I am copying this reply to the group so if any one else has similar doubts he can get clarified as well.

Adiyen

Dasan

R Jagannathan

Rangarajan M P <rangaind (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>vaideekam@grou ps.com; Sunday, August 30, 2009 10:21:53 PM Post Saranagathi - Activities

I have done prapati with Srimadh Azhagiyasingar this June and have not been visiting other devada temples these days. Just wanted to know can a prapannan visit Raghavendra Temple at Mantralayam post my prapati. There are some family prarthanais which my wife wanted to complete at Mantralayam. Please suggest. DasanRangarajan

Dear Swamins,

The Deity at Mantralayam - is it the Brindavanam of Sri Raghavendra? OR is there a Temple for Perumal?

You see, Maadhvaas also offer obeisance to Sriman Narayana though they adpt a Dualistic theory. Aatma & Brahman are different etc.,

If it is to offer a Prarthanai to Sriman Narayana in a Temple at Mantralayam, it is OK - otherwise, even the Brindavanam of Sri Raghavendra is out of bounds - sorry,

Daasan RR

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 9:48 AM, Raghunathachari jagannathan <rj20036 wrote:

Swamin

I am copying this reply  to the group so if any one else has similar doubts he can get clarified as well.

Adiyen

Dasan

R Jagannathan

Rangarajan M P <rangaindvaideekam ;

Sunday, August 30, 2009 10:21:53 PM Post Saranagathi - Activities 

I have done prapati with Srimadh Azhagiyasingar this June and have not been visiting other devada temples these days. Just wanted to know can a prapannan visit Raghavendra Temple at Mantralayam post my prapati. There are some family prarthanais which my wife wanted to complete at Mantralayam. Please suggest.

DasanRangarajan   

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Managing Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.

INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office     9144 2249 1971 - Factory     9144 2484 0468 - Fax     9193850 50002 - Mobile,     9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:

http://www.eyetex.com

Swamin,I have similar questions, but i want clarification one more aspect of it.When one says "other Diety" do they refer to other(anya) devatas or do they refer to other Acharyas too?In this case, Mantralaya has "Moola Rama" as the Diety, And also has "Guru Raghavendra" as an Acharya.Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan.SriKrishnaSharmaRaghunathachari jagannathan

<rj20036Rangarajan M P <rangaindCc: Sent: Monday, 31 August, 2009 0:18:49Re: Post Saranagathi - Activities

Swamin

Adiyen

Dasan

R Jagannathan

Rangarajan M P <rangaind (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>vaideekam@grou ps.com; Sunday, August 30, 2009 10:21:53 PM Post Saranagathi - Activities

Dear Swamin,

One should strictly follow the guidelines post Saranagathi, i.e. Devadanthra Sambandham should not be there. Among other things, Sriman Narayanan does not tolerate the two abacharams. One is worshipping other Devathas and the other one is Bhagavatha Abacharam. So, as per our elders, you should stop visiting these temples. Regarding family prarthanais, you can divert them to Sriman Narayanan who is the Andharyami of all these demi gods. If one is under fear of getting punished for not fulfilling the prarthanais, then it is obvious that the so called Devatha is not as kind as our Sriman Narayana. Sriman Narayanan never punishes anyone for not fulfilling the prarthanais nor does He wish those prarthanais. He only wants Athma Samarpanam.

Once we have done Prapati, we are not supposed to show much interest in worldly things and the only aspiration should be to attain His lotus feet when we leave this body which no other Devatha can afford much less giving to others.

Bhagavathas should pardon me if I have committed any abacharam .

Dasan Olakkur Kidambi Srinivasan

Rangarajan M P <rangaindvaideekam ; Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 10:21:53 PM Post Saranagathi - Activities