IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Live webcast sripuram srimath andavan ashramam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Srimathe rangaramanuja mahadesikaya namaHPlease visit http://www.youtube.com/rsrinivasan1 to view the video recording from today's sudarasana homam conducted at Srirangam Srimath Andavan Ashramam in Sripuram, Bengaluru. I have uploaded several snippets including the Mahaa PoornaahutiH in multiple parts. Please watch all the parts. This was a wonderful experience for adiyen and I hope you have a similar experience watching this.Tomorrow, I will upload video snippets from the 108 thirumanjanam at the Sripuram Ashramam. Given the quality of the live webcasting is not upto the mark, I will not be doing a livecast. Please watch the recordings instead.The sri

mysore andavan shathamaana mahotsavam on Saturday, Aug 22 will be covered live by www.chennaistream.com in a professional manner and you will be able to watch the main event live.Daasan,Vijay98452 62200Vijay Anand <vjanand"andavan " <andavan >; Friday, August 14, 2009 11:42:58 PM Live webcast sripuram srimath andavan ashramam

Srimathe rangaramanuja mahadesikaya namaH

I plan to continue the test live webcasting from bengaluru srimath andavan ashramam this weekend aug 15 and 16 beginning around 9.30am IST. We have the sudarsana homam and 108 thirumanjanam this weekend.

www.livestream. com/srimathandav an

We now have a bsnl broadband connection in place, hopefully the quality of the webcast will be improved.

For a high quality recording from last sunday's sattrumurai please check the 4part video at www.youtube. com/rsrinivasan1

Daasan,

Vijay