I want to share onething with you all especially with

some of those who criticised on posting these Tamil works. The critics

felt that it is futile as nobody will be interested in these and hence

advvised me not to " waste " my time. I post these old works with only

one aim. I have a staunch hope that somebody from somewhere

(Yaaraavadhu, eppoothaavathu, engkirun thaavathu,) will enjoy and will

be benefitted. Also, due to various reasons, for majority of us Tamil

is becoming an alien language. I yearn that atleast 1% of the viewers

may be attracted to learn the Amudath Tamil through these postings.

Hence ,my critics, please bear with me , I will continue with what I am

doing. Actually I want to post more such old works. but my typing

inefficiency is the handicap. Please expect a very interesting vyakyanam

for Pillaiperumal Iyengar's " THIRUVARANGATH THIRUVANTHAATHI' (written

as Yamaka Anthaathi )soon.

dasan,

T.Raguveeradayal

Guest guest

Don't feel discouraged or annoyed over such criticisms, please. Some of us, who lost the opportunity of learning such Thamizh Amudhu are greatly benefitted by your relentless work, though many of such beneficiaries remain silent visitors to your pages..in fact, I am one such silent and secret admirer of your works. Adiyen Mudumbai Krishnamoorthy [ of Sakkaravalanallur, near Devipattinam, now residing at Madurai] "T.Raguveeradayal" <rajamragu wrote: Learned members,"Thiruppadhukamaalai" a Tamil translation of "SriPadhuka Sahasram" is now updated with "Perumai padhdhathi" and isavailable at http://thiruppul.blogspot.com The Padhdhathi has 70verses. 10 of them were already posted and the remaining 60 are postedtoday.I want to share onething with you all especially withsome of those who criticised on posting these Tamil works. The criticsfelt that it is futile as nobody will be interested in these and henceadvvised me not to "waste" my time. I post these old works with onlyone aim. I have a staunch hope that somebody from somewhere(Yaaraavadhu, eppoothaavathu, engkirun thaavathu,) will enjoy and willbe benefitted. Also, due to various reasons, for majority of us Tamilis becoming an alien language. I yearn that atleast 1% of the viewersmay be attracted to learn the Amudath Tamil

through these postings.Hence ,my critics, please bear with me , I will continue with what I amdoing. Actually I want to post more such old works. but my typinginefficiency is the handicap. Please expect a very interesting vyakyanamfor Pillaiperumal Iyengar's "THIRUVARANGATH THIRUVANTHAATHI' (writtenas Yamaka Anthaathi )soon.dasan,T.RaguveeradayalKrishnamoorthy S.inviting you to visit the wonderful pageshttp://searchforlight.org

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sriman Raghuveerdayal:

Please continue with what you are doing .

It is very important . It is normal for many readers

not to respond . Few give their feedbacks

which makes the writer contented that

some one out there is reading & enjoying them .

We have to go on with our activities ( likitha

Kaimkaryam) ,release of rare scripts (manuscripts)

as an integral part of our Kaimkaryam to our AchAryans

Current and future genrations will be thankful

for makimg sure that some of these rare SrI Sookthis

or their translations do not disappear . Digital archives

is the best way to save our Acharya Sri Sookthis

and if necessary to translate them so that

a wider set of readers can enjoy them .

V.Sadagopan

-

" T.Raguveeradayal " <rajamragu

<Oppiliappan >

Sunday, November 11, 2007 8:20 AM

Thiruppaadhukamaalai

> Learned members,

>

> " Thiruppadhukamaalai " a Tamil translation of " Sri

> Padhuka Sahasram " is now updated with " Perumai padhdhathi " and is

> available at http://thiruppul.blogspot.com The Padhdhathi has 70

> verses. 10 of them were already posted and the remaining 60 are posted

> today.

>

> I want to share onething with you all especially with

> some of those who criticised on posting these Tamil works. The critics

> felt that it is futile as nobody will be interested in these and hence

> advvised me not to " waste " my time. I post these old works with only

> one aim. I have a staunch hope that somebody from somewhere

> (Yaaraavadhu, eppoothaavathu, engkirun thaavathu,) will enjoy and will

> be benefitted. Also, due to various reasons, for majority of us Tamil

> is becoming an alien language. I yearn that atleast 1% of the viewers

> may be attracted to learn the Amudath Tamil through these postings.

> Hence ,my critics, please bear with me , I will continue with what I am

> doing. Actually I want to post more such old works. but my typing

> inefficiency is the handicap. Please expect a very interesting vyakyanam

> for Pillaiperumal Iyengar's " THIRUVARANGATH THIRUVANTHAATHI' (written

> as Yamaka Anthaathi )soon.

> dasan,

> T.Raguveeradayal

>

>

>

>

> Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan

> http://www.sadagopan.org

>

Guest guest

Respecful Swamins, AdiyEn fully agrees with Dr. Satakopan Swamin. It is a great kainkaryam to bringout old granthas and make available. The objective shd. be to preserve them. We have lost many valuable scriptures in the past. These include Swami Desikan works. So, Sri Rahjuveeradayal Swamin shd. not be detered by a few comments against his work. AdiyEn wishes him all the best. AdiyEn also will send him very old books in my possession to him so that they come out for future preservation With regards, AdiyEn dAsan srinivasan "Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan wrote: SrI:Dear Sriman Raghuveerdayal:Please continue with what you are doing .It is very important . It is normal for many readers not to respond . Few give their feedbacks which makes the writer contented that some one out there is reading & enjoying them .We have to go on with our activities ( likitha Kaimkaryam) ,release of rare scripts (manuscripts)as an integral part of our Kaimkaryam to our AchAryans Current and future genrations will be thankful for makimg sure that some of these rare SrI Sookthis or their translations do not disappear . Digital archives is the best way to save our Acharya Sri Sookthis and if necessary to translate them so that a wider set of readers can enjoy them .V.Sadagopan - "T.Raguveeradayal" <rajamragu (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com><Oppiliappan >Sunday, November 11, 2007 8:20 AM Thiruppaadhukamaalai> Learned members,> > "Thiruppadhukamaalai" a Tamil translation of "Sri> Padhuka Sahasram" is now updated with "Perumai padhdhathi" and is> available at http://thiruppul.blogspot.com The Padhdhathi has 70> verses. 10 of them were already posted and the remaining 60 are posted> today.> > I want to share onething with you all especially with> some of those who criticised on posting these Tamil works. The critics> felt that it is futile as nobody will be interested in these and hence> advvised me not to "waste" my time. I post these old works with

only> one aim. I have a staunch hope that somebody from somewhere> (Yaaraavadhu, eppoothaavathu, engkirun thaavathu,) will enjoy and will> be benefitted. Also, due to various reasons, for majority of us Tamil> is becoming an alien language. I yearn that atleast 1% of the viewers> may be attracted to learn the Amudath Tamil through these postings.> Hence ,my critics, please bear with me , I will continue with what I am> doing. Actually I want to post more such old works. but my typing> inefficiency is the handicap. Please expect a very interesting vyakyanam> for Pillaiperumal Iyengar's "THIRUVARANGATH THIRUVANTHAATHI' (written> as Yamaka Anthaathi )soon.> dasan,> T.Raguveeradayal> > > > > Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan> http://www.sadagopan.org >

Guest guest

Dear SrI RaghuvIrdayAL svAmin: With all due respect to the person who made some negative comments against your kai'nkaryam, please treat it as 'one person's comment'. I had some similar comments about the extensive postings on SrI vishNu sahasra nAmam - that it is a waste of everyone's time. I just took that comment in the stride, and continued on, because it is not for any individual's satisfaction that we undertake these kai'nkaryam-s. If no one reads, still I have enjoyed the bhagavad guNam for at least a few moments, and for me, that is the benefit. So please continue on with your great kai'nkaryam, with His service as the only goal in mind. You will have our AcAryan's blessings in your efforts. -dAsan Krishnamachari - "T.Raguveeradayal" <rajamragu (AT) rediffmail (DOT) com><Oppiliappan >Sunday, November 11, 2007 8:20 AM Thiruppaadhukamaalai> Learned members,> > "Thiruppadhukamaalai" a Tamil translation of "Sri> Padhuka Sahasram" is now updated with "Perumai padhdhathi" and is> available at http://thiruppul.blogspot.com The Padhdhathi has 70> verses. 10 of them were already posted and the remaining 60 are posted> today.> > I want to share onething with you all especially with> some of those who criticised on posting these Tamil works. The critics> felt that it is futile as nobody will be interested in these and hence> advvised me not to "waste" my time. I post these old works with

only> one aim. I have a staunch hope that somebody from somewhere> (Yaaraavadhu, eppoothaavathu, engkirun thaavathu,) will enjoy and will> be benefitted. Also, due to various reasons, for majority of us Tamil> is becoming an alien language. I yearn that atleast 1% of the viewers> may be attracted to learn the Amudath Tamil through these postings.> Hence ,my critics, please bear with me , I will continue with what I am> doing. Actually I want to post more such old works. but my typing> inefficiency is the handicap. Please expect a very interesting vyakyanam> for Pillaiperumal Iyengar's "THIRUVARANGATH THIRUVANTHAATHI' (written> as Yamaka Anthaathi )soon.> dasan,> T.Raguveeradayal> > > > > Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan> http://www.sadagopan.org >

Guest guest

Dear Swamin Who said that your offerings of rare tamil works are waste of time etc. No, nothing of that sort. Pl continue Adiyen will in due course give the richness available in tamil about our sampradaya. Yamakam is an wonderful branch to explai in anthathi & Mahan Pillaiperumal Swamy's contribution is unparelled Dasan Uruppattur Soundararajan Srikainkarya"T.Raguveeradayal" <rajamragu wrote: Learned members, "Thiruppadhukamaalai" a Tamil translation of "Sri Padhuka Sahasram" is now updated with "Perumai padhdhathi" and is available at http://thiruppul.blogspot.com The Padhdhathi has 70 verses. 10 of them were already posted and the remaining 60 are posted today. I want to share onething with you all especially with some of those who criticised on posting these Tamil works. The critics felt that it is futile as nobody will be interested in these and hence advvised me not to "waste" my time. I post these old works with only one aim. I have a staunch hope that somebody from somewhere (Yaaraavadhu, eppoothaavathu, engkirun thaavathu,) will enjoy and will be benefitted. Also, due to various reasons, for majority of us Tamil is becoming an alien language. I yearn that atleast 1% of the viewers may be attracted to learn the Amudath Tamil through these postings. Hence ,my critics, please bear with me , I will continue with what I am doing. Actually I want to post more such old works. but my typing inefficiency is the handicap. Please expect a very interesting vyakyanam for Pillaiperumal Iyengar's "THIRUVARANGATH THIRUVANTHAATHI' (written as Yamaka Anthaathi )soon. dasan, T.Raguveeradayal

Guest guest

Respected Bhagavata, although i cannot read Tamil, i am just trying to encourage you. Even if i cannot read tamil, i become very happy when i receive your mails beacuse i can see that you are so much interseted in the works of the Acharyas. you will definitely get the friuts of such a pious activity irrespective of whether someone is reading it or not. I agree with everything that the other Bhagavatas have mentioned. Please do not be discouraged, The Lord and the Acharyas love your work, be sure about that! What else do you need? Dasosmi krishna"T.Raguveeradayal" <rajamragu wrote: Learned members,"Thiruppadhukamaalai" a Tamil translation of "SriPadhuka Sahasram" is now updated with "Perumai padhdhathi" and isavailable at http://thiruppul.blogspot.com The Padhdhathi has 70verses. 10 of them were already posted and the remaining 60 are postedtoday.I want to share onething with you all especially withsome of those who criticised on posting these Tamil works. The criticsfelt that it is futile as nobody will be interested in these and henceadvvised me not to "waste" my time. I post these old works with onlyone aim. I have a staunch hope that somebody from somewhere(Yaaraavadhu, eppoothaavathu, engkirun thaavathu,) will enjoy and willbe benefitted. Also, due to various reasons, for majority of us Tamilis becoming an alien

language. I yearn that atleast 1% of the viewersmay be attracted to learn the Amudath Tamil through these postings.Hence ,my critics, please bear with me , I will continue with what I amdoing. Actually I want to post more such old works. but my typinginefficiency is the handicap. Please expect a very interesting vyakyanamfor Pillaiperumal Iyengar's "THIRUVARANGATH THIRUVANTHAATHI' (writtenas Yamaka Anthaathi )soon.dasan,T.Raguveeradayal

Guest guest

namaskarams,

please, please continue ur kaingaryam which has immense value, if not

for today atleast for our coming generation. There are somebody who

is still interested in reading and enjoying TAMIL.

adiyen

ramagopal

ramagopal.1955

Oppiliappan , " Dr. Sadagopan " <yennappan

wrote:

>

> SrI:

>

> Dear Sriman Raghuveerdayal:

>

> Please continue with what you are doing .

> It is very important . It is normal for many readers

> not to respond . Few give their feedbacks

> which makes the writer contented that

> some one out there is reading & enjoying them .

>

> We have to go on with our activities ( likitha

> Kaimkaryam) ,release of rare scripts (manuscripts)

> as an integral part of our Kaimkaryam to our AchAryans

> Current and future genrations will be thankful

> for makimg sure that some of these rare SrI Sookthis

> or their translations do not disappear . Digital archives

> is the best way to save our Acharya Sri Sookthis

> and if necessary to translate them so that

> a wider set of readers can enjoy them .

>

> V.Sadagopan

>

>

> -

> " T.Raguveeradayal " <rajamragu

> <Oppiliappan >

> Sunday, November 11, 2007 8:20 AM

> Thiruppaadhukamaalai

>

>

> > Learned members,

> >

> > " Thiruppadhukamaalai " a Tamil translation of " Sri

> > Padhuka Sahasram " is now updated with " Perumai padhdhathi " and

is

> > available at http://thiruppul.blogspot.com The Padhdhathi has 70

> > verses. 10 of them were already posted and the remaining 60 are

posted

> > today.

> >

> > I want to share onething with you all especially

with

> > some of those who criticised on posting these Tamil works. The

critics

> > felt that it is futile as nobody will be interested in these and

hence

> > advvised me not to " waste " my time. I post these old works with

only

> > one aim. I have a staunch hope that somebody from somewhere

> > (Yaaraavadhu, eppoothaavathu, engkirun thaavathu,) will enjoy and

will

> > be benefitted. Also, due to various reasons, for majority of us

Tamil

> > is becoming an alien language. I yearn that atleast 1% of the

viewers

> > may be attracted to learn the Amudath Tamil through these

postings.

> > Hence ,my critics, please bear with me , I will continue with

what I am

> > doing. Actually I want to post more such old works. but my typing

> > inefficiency is the handicap. Please expect a very interesting

vyakyanam

> > for Pillaiperumal Iyengar's " THIRUVARANGATH THIRUVANTHAATHI'

(written

> > as Yamaka Anthaathi )soon.

> > dasan,

> > T.Raguveeradayal

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan

> > http://www.sadagopan.org

> >

Guest guest

respected swamin shriman Raguveeradayal, sincere and respectful pranams, your kaigriyam is very much interesting with full of knowledgble information. Kindly do continue the same. May Diveya Dhambathis bless you and ur familywith healthy, wealthy,, and long happy life. Respectfully seshadri dasan"T.Raguveeradayal" <rajamragu wrote: Learned members, "Thiruppadhukamaalai" a Tamil translation of "Sri Padhuka Sahasram" is now updated with "Perumai

padhdhathi" and is available at http://thiruppul.blogspot.com The Padhdhathi has 70 verses. 10 of them were already posted and the remaining 60 are posted today. I want to share onething with you all especially with some of those who criticised on posting these Tamil works. The critics felt that it is futile as nobody will be interested in these and hence advvised me not to "waste" my time. I post these old works with only one aim. I have a staunch hope that somebody from somewhere (Yaaraavadhu, eppoothaavathu, engkirun thaavathu,) will enjoy and will be benefitted. Also, due to various reasons, for majority of us Tamil is becoming an alien language. I yearn that atleast 1% of the viewers may be attracted to learn the Amudath Tamil through these postings. Hence ,my critics, please bear with me , I will continue with what I am doing. Actually I want to

post more such old works. but my typing inefficiency is the handicap. Please expect a very interesting vyakyanam for Pillaiperumal Iyengar's "THIRUVARANGATH THIRUVANTHAATHI' (written as Yamaka Anthaathi )soon. dasan, T.Raguveeradayal

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.