IndiaDivine.org

A recent blissful trip

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskaram all,Recently I had a very blissful trip towards the south. I would like to share wit you all. We actually planned to go to kadalur for some personal work. From there we had plans to kumbakonam vaduvoor and mannargudi!One the whole the trip was very successful. We actually believe in mahans. We started our trip by visiting a mahan's brindavanam at Pondicherry (details abt mahan's brindavanam will be shared if u are anxious to know- u can contact me).From kadalur we drove to Oppiliappan Koil. Since aandavan ashram was full due to some marriage booking we got a room to freshen up from the flower vendor. This person is excellent in making nila maalai at the quickest time as possible. So while we were getting ready he made all arrangements. The most interesting

thing was - the room was very close to the roadside of the temple border. So we were able to see the interior of the temple and the pond. It was really a beautiful sannidhi. Kannappan sannidhi was also visible which is my favourite spot. It gives lots of peace in mind!When we stepped in we saw the almighty in garuda vahanam. Beautiful scene it was. We then had a graceful dharshan very closer. Then after doing pradhakshanam we left to Thirunageeshwaram temple where my favourite spot is the ambal sannidhi that is far away from the main temple. You have lakshmi saraswathi and girigujambal. Its another power point!We then traveled to Tanjavur to a relative house and that night itself we traveled to Mannargudi for the utsavam. Mannargudi as such we know it as dhakshina dwarakai. As the name suggest the beauty of Gopalan cannot be explained!!! One should really participate in the vennai thazhi utsavam. It would be great!!We had a

pleasant stay in an old house belonging to a close relative. That was real fun-staying in such old house during utsavam with lots of people. The simple life over there added lots of peace to mind. As if dwelling with the Lord!!The next day we left to Vaduvoor which is our native (husband side). There was even an utsavam going on. On the whole we had a blissful trip. What I feel is one can visit these temples during panguni - chithirai as lots of utsavams going on! But one thing is we have to sacrifice luxuries and tolerate hot climates!!regards

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.