IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Can anyone (any Deity) wipe out one's past sins

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am more than 70 yrs and I have debated within myself if the

past sins of anyone could be wiped out (say by earnest Prayer)? Even

according to science, " every action has got an equal & opposite reaction " .

While this is so, is there anyone who can come to our

rescue and relieve us of our past sins? Can anyone seek real atonement?

What does the Religeous Text say in this regard?

Guest guest

SRI : ||

Hare Krishna.

Namaskaram.

The question asked is very pertinent to all JIVATHMAS.

This is the question very many great Sages & Saints have not only enquired into, but have also been answered at various instances, that anyone who surrenders to the Lord with Total Faith & Humility, irrespective of who, where, what he / she / it may be, will certainly be Saved by The Ever Graceful Lord Krishna.

Countless number of answers and instances that Lord Sri Krishna will rescue and relieve anyone from all the Sins can be enumerated.

The Best answer to this question ( which was asked by Arjuna , B G- Ch 2 verse 6 seeking The Lord to advise and declare what is good) has been given by Lord Krishna Himself directly without any hesitation whatsoever in Srimad Bhagavad Gita ( Ch 18, Verse 66 ) :

The famous verse is :

" sarvadharmaan parithyajya maam ekam saranam vraja |

aham tva sarvapaapebhyo mokshayishyaami maa suchah || "

" Renounce all dharmas ( meaning the fruits of all actions ) and take refuge in Me alone. I shall liberate you from all sins ; grieve not "

Our AchAryAs have also taken this verse as the supreme Solution for the necessity for unqualified surrender of The JeevathmAs to PraramAthmA for getting rid of all the sins -past, present and future.

This fully and finally answers the question raised.

Hare Krishna.

Kombur Vankeepuram Madhavan

Please Help The Needy as it is Service To God.--- On Tue, 11/17/09, KNellaiyappan- <knellaiyappan wrote:

KNellaiyappan- <knellaiyappan Can anyone (any Deity) wipe out one's past sins Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 9:22 PM

I am more than 70 yrs and I have debated within myself if thepast sins of anyone could be wiped out (say by earnest Prayer)? Evenaccording to science, "every action has got an equal & opposite reaction". While this is so, is there anyone who can come to ourrescue and relieve us of our past sins? Can anyone seek real atonement?What does the Religeous Text say in this regard?

Guest guest

Dear Swamin

Adiyen Dasan

The answer is a RESOUNDING YES!

A Sharanagathi offering to the one and only supreme para brahmam Lord Narayana is the only solution to your wonderful question

per Bagavadh Ramanuja Siddantham aka VishishtaAdvaita Siddantham, one can wipe out sins in the same birth (and hence attain Mukthi = freedom from birth and death) at the end of this life by offering Prapatti (complete surrender = Sharanagathi). This is per the tenets of Vedas & Upanishads and as was re-emphasised by Lord Shri Krishna in Bagavadh Gita 'Sarva Dharmaan Parityajya Maam Ekam Sharanam Vraaja - aham tva sarva paapebyo moksha ishyami maa shuchaha'

So a mere prayer might not be sufficient, a prayer leading to Sharanagathi is very much the solution - pls approach any of the acharyas of Shri Vaishnavam per your comfort level/choice and humbly request for Sharanagathi/Prapatti/Complete surrender to Lord Sriman Narayana

Very best wishes and regards

Adiyen Dasan

Ramji--- On Tue, 11/17/09, KNellaiyappan- <knellaiyappan wrote:

KNellaiyappan- <knellaiyappan Can anyone (any Deity) wipe out one's past sins Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 10:22 PM

I am more than 70 yrs and I have debated within myself if thepast sins of anyone could be wiped out (say by earnest Prayer)? Evenaccording to science, "every action has got an equal & opposite reaction". While this is so, is there anyone who can come to ourrescue and relieve us of our past sins? Can anyone seek real atonement?What does the Religeous Text say in this regard?

Guest guest

Pranams.

If I show you a God who can wipe out your " PAST SINS" , how will you ensure that your past sins had been wiped out and there is only ZERO balance in that account? And will you assure yourself that you will not commit any "FUTURE SINS"?. Above all what is your perception of SINS? I am posing these obserevations not to counter your question, but to get an understandisng from your own statements. According to Vishishtatvaidtha Philosophy, only ACHARYAN CAN come to the rescue of the Bhaktan, and take him nearer to Sriman Narayanan who alone can wipe out not only your Past and but Future Sins also. P.R.Sridharan--- On Tue, 17/11/09, KNellaiyappan- <knellaiyappan wrote:

KNellaiyappan- <knellaiyappan Can anyone (any Deity) wipe out one's past sins Date: Tuesday, 17 November, 2009, 10:22 PM

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sriman Nellaiyappan:

Every one can seek real atonement . SaastrAs state that SaraNAgati at the sacred feet of the Lord removes all the past sins . VaishNavite AchAryas like Srimath Azhagiyasingar ,

Srimath Andavans , Sri Parakala matam jeeyar or Sri Rangapriya Swamy can help you perform this act of Self-surrender and to live free from fear and cut the cycles of birhts and deaths once and for all .

The impact of SaraNAgathy on past sins , future sins ( consciously or unconsciously accumulated are described in great detail in number of ebooks in Tamil and English .

Please read them and ask me questions. When you are ready to perform your

SaraNAgathy , I will introduce you to an AchAryan close towhere you live .

Here are the SaraNAgathy Related books :

http://www.sundarasimham.org ( Book # 71 , SaraNAgathi in Tamil )

http://www.sundarasimham.org ( Book #57 on SaraNAgathy Dheepikai

http://www.srihayagrivan.org (Book # 30 SaraNAgathy Gadhyam )

http://www.ahobilavalli.org ( Books # 12 -14 , NyAsa Dasakam , Tilakam , Vimsaty ).

These books will give you plenty of thought . You have come to a stage known as NirvEdham

and the next step is SaraNAgathy .

NamO Sriman NaarayaNAya,

V.Sadagopan

-

"KNellaiyappan-" <knellaiyappan

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 11:52 AM

> > > I am more than 70 yrs and I have debated within myself if the> past sins of anyone could be wiped out (say by earnest Prayer)? Even> according to science, "every action has got an equal & opposite reaction". While this is so, is there anyone who can come to our> rescue and relieve us of our past sins? Can anyone seek real atonement?> What does the Religeous Text say in this regard?> > > > ---> >

Guest guest

Sir My father used to tell me that RAMA NAMA SMARANAI will wipe out all our past sins and help us not to do any sins heresforth.I believe in his statament and the powers of SRI RAMA. Thank you --- On Tue, 17/11/09, KNellaiyappan- <knellaiyappan wrote:KNellaiyappan- <knellaiyappan Can anyone (any Deity) wipe out one's past sins Date: Tuesday, 17 November, 2009, 4:52 PM

I am more than 70 yrs and I have debated within myself if the

past sins of anyone could be wiped out (say by earnest Prayer)? Even

according to science, "every action has got an equal & opposite reaction". While this is so, is there anyone who can come to our

rescue and relieve us of our past sins? Can anyone seek real atonement?

What does the Religeous Text say in this regard?

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

To be clear, you can surrender to the supreme as per Bhagavad-Gita

18:66. If it helps you to connect better, you can surrender to

Gitacharya (vyaktam- revealed)

or the avyaktam (unrevealed). Either way you will get relief.

If you feel doing through the mediation of an acharya, as mentioned by

Sriman Sadagopan and others before, you can do that. But there is no

such requirement as per Bhagavad-Gita.

dAsan

KST

Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan

Wed, Nov 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Re: Can anyone (any Deity) wipe out one's past

sins

SrI:

Every one can seek real atonement . SaastrAs state that SaraNAgati at

the sacred feet of the Lord removes all the past sins . VaishNavite

AchAryas like Srimath Azhagiyasingar ,

Srimath Andavans , Sri Parakala matam jeeyar or Sri Rangapriya Swamy

can help you perform this act of Self-surrender and to live free from

fear and cut the cycles of birhts and deaths once and for all .

The impact of SaraNAgathy on past sins , future sins ( consciously or

unconsciously accumulated are described in great detail in number of

ebooks in Tamil and English .

Please read them and ask me questions. When  you are ready to perform

your

SaraNAgathy , I will introduce you to an AchAryan close towhere you

live .

Here are the SaraNAgathy Related books :

http://www.sundarasimham.org    ( Book # 71 , SaraNAgathi in Tamil )

http://www.sundarasimham.org    ( Book #57 on SaraNAgathy Dheepikai

http://www.srihayagrivan.org  (Book # 30 SaraNAgathy Gadhyam )

http://www.ahobilavalli.org  ( Books # 12 -14 , NyAsa Dasakam , Tilakam

, Vimsaty ).

These books will give you plenty of thought . You have come to a stage

known as NirvEdham

NamO Sriman NaarayaNAya,

V.Sadagopan   

-

" KNellaiyappan- " <knellaiyappan

> 

>

>        I am more than 70 yrs and I have debated within myself if the

> past sins of anyone could be wiped out (say by earnest Prayer)?  Even

> according to science, " every action has got an equal & opposite

reaction " .  While this is so, is there anyone who can come to our

> rescue and relieve us of our past sins?  Can anyone seek real

atonement?

> What does the Religeous Text say in this regard?

>

>

>

> ---

>

>

Guest guest

Dear All,

One has to reap the fruits of ones own action whether PUNYA or PAPA and this is LAW of KARMA.If one has attonment for Sin , the very Attonment is itself a sufferring for ones Sins, this is Law of KARMA.Even sincerly does SARANAAGATI in the Lotus Feet of the PARABRAHMAN NAARAAYANA , one has to reap the fruits of PRAARABHDA, is is what the earlier Aachaaryas said.One cannot escape from ones own action including the LORD when he takes Avataara.In the Raamaayana Lord RAAMA hiding from trees shot an arrow and killed VAALI.And in the KRISHNAAVATAARA while LORD KRISHNA was sitting in the branch of a Tree playing his Flute, a Hunter, Vaali was born as this Hunter, mistaking t6he legs of LORD KRISHNA shot the LORD and the LORD left this world and the KRISHNAAVATARA came to an end.When the Parabrahman NAARAAYANA himself demonstated to the Jivaatmas by abiding the LAW of KARMA None

can escape LAW of KARMA and this is DHARMA, the LAW of NATURE.

KSEMAAYAPUNARAAGAMANAAYACHA

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

Koti Sreekrishna <tatachar Sent: Thu, November 19, 2009 11:54:13 AMRe: Can anyone (any Deity) wipe out one's past sins

Dear Sriman Nellaiyappan:To be clear, you can surrender to the supreme as per Bhagavad-Gita 18:66. If it helps you to connect better, you can surrender to Gitacharya (vyaktam- revealed)or the avyaktam (unrevealed) . Either way you will get relief.If you feel doing through the mediation of an acharya, as mentioned by Sriman Sadagopan and others before, you can do that. But there is no such requirement as per Bhagavad-Gita.dAsanKSTDr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net>Wed, Nov 18, 2009 5:36 pmRe: Can anyone (any Deity) wipe out one's past

sinsSrI:Dear Sriman Nellaiyappan: Every one can seek real atonement . SaastrAs state that SaraNAgati at the sacred feet of the Lord removes all the past sins . VaishNavite AchAryas like Srimath Azhagiyasingar ,Srimath Andavans , Sri Parakala matam jeeyar or Sri Rangapriya Swamy can help you perform this act of Self-surrender and to live free from fear and cut the cycles of birhts and deaths once and for all . The impact of SaraNAgathy on past sins , future sins ( consciously or unconsciously accumulated are described in great detail in number of ebooks in Tamil and English .Please read them and ask me questions. When you are ready to perform yourSaraNAgathy , I will introduce you to an AchAryan close towhere you live . Here are the SaraNAgathy Related books : http://www.sundarasimham.org ( Book # 71 , SaraNAgathi in

Tamil )http://www.sundaras imham.org ( Book #57 on SaraNAgathy Dheepikai http://www.srihayagrivan.org (Book # 30 SaraNAgathy Gadhyam )http://www.ahobilavalli.org ( Books # 12 -14 , NyAsa Dasakam , Tilakam , Vimsaty ). These books will give you plenty of thought . You have come to a stage known as NirvEdhamand the next step is SaraNAgathy . NamO Sriman NaarayaNAya,V.Sadagopan -"KNellaiyappan- " <knellaiyappan@ ><@ .

com>Tuesday, November 17, 2009 11:52 AM Can anyone (any Deity) wipe out one's past sins> >> I am more than 70 yrs and I have debated within myself if the> past sins of anyone could be wiped out (say by earnest Prayer)? Even> according to science, "every action has got an equal & opposite reaction". While this is so, is there anyone who can come to our> rescue and relieve us of our past sins? Can anyone seek real atonement?> What does the Religeous Text say in this regard?>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

Guest guest

Shri. Nellaiappan

Swamin,

Simple way. Read Ramanuja Nootranthadhi. No other solution.

Vichanthangal Prathivathi Bayangaram Srinivasan

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Ramji Govindarajan <ramji_iyengar wrote:

Dear Swamin

Adiyen Dasan

The answer is a RESOUNDING YES!

A Sharanagathi offering to the one and only supreme para brahmam Lord Narayana is the only solution to your wonderful question

per Bagavadh Ramanuja Siddantham aka VishishtaAdvaita Siddantham, one can wipe out sins in the same birth (and hence attain Mukthi = freedom from birth and death) at the end of this life by offering Prapatti (complete surrender = Sharanagathi). This is per the tenets of Vedas & Upanishads and as was re-emphasised by Lord Shri Krishna in Bagavadh Gita  'Sarva Dharmaan Parityajya Maam Ekam Sharanam Vraaja - aham tva sarva paapebyo moksha ishyami maa shuchaha'

So a mere prayer might not be sufficient, a prayer leading to Sharanagathi is very much the solution - pls approach any of the acharyas of Shri Vaishnavam per your comfort level/choice and humbly request for Sharanagathi/Prapatti/Complete surrender to Lord Sriman Narayana

Very best wishes and regards

Adiyen Dasan

Ramji--- On Tue, 11/17/09, KNellaiyappan- <knellaiyappan wrote:

KNellaiyappan- <knellaiyappan Can anyone (any Deity) wipe out one's past sins

Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 10:22 PM

I am more than 70 yrs and I have debated within myself if thepast sins of anyone could be wiped out (say by earnest Prayer)? Evenaccording to science, " every action has got an equal & opposite reaction " . While this is so, is there anyone who can come to our

rescue and relieve us of our past sins? Can anyone seek real atonement?What does the Religeous Text say in this regard?

Guest guest

Dear Sriman Venkatakrishnan,

I think the sin Sriman Nelliyappan asked is liberation from samsaaram.

Meaning, rebirth to redeem past karmas (good and bad).

Obviously, I can not go and rob or kill some one, then do prapatti and

tell the court that my sins have been redeemed!

I have to undergo punishment as prescribed by the law. The promise of

Bg18:66 is that I will not be born again.

When the mercury hits 45 deg C in Vijayawada or the dust storm in Delhi

(Aandhi) will blow on everyone, irrespective of one has done prapatti

or not.

I can't say, o nature don't bother me, I have done prapatti! That is

simply missing the message. Arjuna did prapatti, but had to put up with

the sorrow of

losing many of his relatives, kith and kin.

You are stuck in rituals mode- that is why your trade mark

KSEMAAYAPUNARAAGAMANAAYACHA comes from. People stuck in

shraddham-tarpanam-and other rituals are like a cat chasing its own

tail. They keep spinning the wheel. If they did 1008 styanaryana puja

for example, they may get to enjoy the comforts and fantasies of

swargam for some years and they fall again-

KSEMAAYAPUNARAAGAMANAAYACHA! Basically, undermining liberation and

BG18:66. For liberation also you have to be ready. No rush whatsoever.

You can get stuck in sattva or Rajs or Tamas- does not matter, for a

bird, a cage made of gold is no better than that made of iron or some

base metal.

Time to wake up, Spin the wheel as much as you want- but don't

undermine Lord's promise in BG18:66 or in last verses of Bg9.

People relishing in shraaddha devatas are not ready for liberation.

There is nothing wrong with it, as we have countless opportunities- but

that does not mean we have to undermine or negate the power of

redemption in this life itself through Bg18:66.

dAsan

KST

Venkata krishnan <bcvk71

; BCVENKATAKRISHNANNewsListgroup

<bcvenkatakrishnannewslist >; VFA members group

<vfa-members >; Thirunarayanan K.Raghavan

<kkthiru; Ramayanaofvalmikiandkambangroup

<ramayanaofvalmikiandkamban >; Ramanuja-Desika Group

<ramanuja-desika >; Ponnappan

<oppiliappan >; ; Julie

<jcam68; ; Vedichistorygroup

; Vedantauniversalgroup

<vedantauniversal >; shaneeswaragroup

<shaneeswara >; Lila <ssmfus;

lolita_mist; fhrs_usa ; USBrahmins Group

<usbrahmins >; Kaari Maaran Kalai Kaappagam

<kaarimaaran; Pavitra Ramanujam <pavitrar

Thu, Nov 19, 2009 4:44 am

sins

Dear All,

One has to reap the fruits of ones own action whether

PUNYA or PAPA and this is LAW of KARMA.If one has attonment for Sin ,

the very Attonment is itself a sufferring for ones Sins, this is Law of

KARMA.Even sincerly does SARANAAGATI in the Lotus Feet of the

PARABRAHMAN NAARAAYANA , one has to reap the fruits of PRAARABHDA, is

is what the earlier Aachaaryas said.One cannot escape from ones own

action including the LORD when he takes Avataara.In the Raamaayana Lord

RAAMA hiding from trees shot an arrow and killed VAALI.And in the

KRISHNAAVATAARA while LORD KRISHNA was sitting in the branch of a Tree

playing his Flute, a Hunter, Vaali was born as this Hunter, mistaking

t6he legs of LORD KRISHNA shot the LORD and the LORD left this world

and the KRISHNAAVATARA came to an end.When the Parabrahman NAARAAYANA

himself demonstated to the Jivaatmas by abiding the LAW of KARMA None

can escape LAW of KARMA and this is DHARMA, the LAW of NATURE.

KSEMAAYAPUNARAAGAMANAAYACHA

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

---------------------------

Koti Sreekrishna <tatachar

Thu, November 19, 2009 11:54:13 AM

sins

To be clear, you can surrender to the supreme as per Bhagavad-Gita

18:66. If it helps you to connect better, you can surrender to

Gitacharya (vyaktam- revealed)

or the avyaktam (unrevealed) . Either way you will get relief.

If you feel doing through the mediation of an acharya, as mentioned by

Sriman Sadagopan and others before, you can do that. But there is no

such requirement as per Bhagavad-Gita.

dAsan

KST

Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net>

Wed, Nov 18, 2009 5:36 pm

sins

SrI:

Every one can seek real atonement . SaastrAs state that SaraNAgati at

the sacred feet of the Lord removes all the past sins . VaishNavite

AchAryas like Srimath Azhagiyasingar ,

Srimath Andavans , Sri Parakala matam jeeyar or Sri Rangapriya Swamy

can help you perform this act of Self-surrender and to live free from

fear and cut the cycles of birhts and deaths once and for all .

The impact of SaraNAgathy on past sins , future sins ( consciously or

unconsciously accumulated are described in great detail in number of

ebooks in Tamil and English .

Please read them and ask me questions. When  you are ready to perform

your

SaraNAgathy , I will introduce you to an AchAryan close towhere you

live .

Here are the SaraNAgathy Related books :

http://www.sundarasimham.org    ( Book # 71 , SaraNAgathi in Tamil )

http://www.sundaras imham.org    ( Book #57 on SaraNAgathy Dheepikai

http://www.srihayagrivan.org ; (Book # 30 SaraNAgathy Gadhyam )

http://www.ahobilavalli.org ; ( Books # 12 -14 , NyAsa Dasakam ,

Tilakam

, Vimsaty ).

These books will give you plenty of thought . You have come to a stage

known as NirvEdham

NamO Sriman NaarayaNAya,

V.Sadagopan   

-

" KNellaiyappan- " <knellaiyappan@ >

<>

> 

>

>        I am more than 70 yrs and I have debated within myself if the

> past sins of anyone could be wiped out (say by earnest Prayer)?  Even

> according to science, " every action has got an equal & opposite

reaction " .  While this is so, is there anyone who can come to our

> rescue and relieve us of our past sins?  Can anyone seek real

atonement?

> What does the Religeous Text say in this regard?

>

>

>

> ------------ --------- --------- ------

>

>