IndiaDivine.org

nava tirupathi-travel help-reg.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members,

I would like to visit the Nava thirupathis during weekends (sat. & sun.) with my family of 4 members from Chennai

Dep at chennai : Friday Evening

Arrival at chennai :Monday morning

Please guide me regarding the schedule ,in which order the temples should be visited and accomadation/food facilities availability

murali.k

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Dear Murali You can easily worship all the nine places with in five hour , you can start from chennai by friday evening and reach there by saturday morning , one small disadvantage is that from Tirunelveli town you have to go 35km to visit navatirupathi and there you have to stay only in matam which is available in Alwarthirunagari ,

you can call this number

Velmurugan

and fix a time with him as you can only go by share auto to all the places and its not possible to go by some other vehicle If time permits you can visit vanamamalai and thirukurungudi on sunday morning and you can catch up sunday evening train and reach chennai by sunday morning

Please note that all temples will be closed 11 Am in the morning and 8 Am in the evening , please plan your program and book your ticket according to this And more addtional request from this adiyen to all the bakthas is that , when ever you are going to a place to worship the god is , please do not use the word Visit , please use the word worship

What we are going is not a tourist place to visit its a divine place to worship We are only suppose to follow our customs. RegardsMukunthan.G

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 6:55 PM, murali kuppuswami <mkswami32 wrote:

Dear members,

I would like to visit  the Nava thirupathis during weekends (sat. & sun.) with  my family of 4 members from Chennai

Dep at chennai  : Friday Evening

Arrival  at chennai   :Monday morning

Please guide me regarding  the schedule ,in which order the temples should be visited and accomadation/food  facilities  availability

murali.k

dear sir

go to tirunellvelli and proceed towards alwar thirunagari or srivaikuntam.. There are plenty of autos to take u to the nava tirupathis. six months back I paid 250 / - for the trip of nava tirupathi. U must be there by 7.30 am and u programme will be over by 13.30 hrs. If u start by 15.00 hrs then the trip will be over by 20.00 hrs.

RAJARAMAN--- On Sun, 18/10/09, murali kuppuswami <mkswami32 wrote:

murali kuppuswami <mkswami32 nava tirupathi-travel help-reg. Date: Sunday, 18 October, 2009, 6:55 PM

Dear members,

I would like to visit the Nava thirupathis during weekends (sat. & sun.) with my family of 4 members from Chennai

Please guide me regarding the schedule ,in which order the temples should be visited and accomadation/ food facilities availability

murali.k

--- On Sun, 18/10/09, murali kuppuswami <mkswami32 wrote:

dear sri murali swami this is the programme for nava tirupathi what i am sugesting.you start by nellai express from chennai on friday night you will be arriving tirunelveli onsaturday morning staight go to bharani hotels or janakiram hotels and check in a room.have bath and breakfast.ask the travel desk to give you a cab.all the drivers know the route.first you go to alwartirunagari ad you can ask sri annavi iyengar to send a guide.you can visit five divya desam in one day and the next day four and if you find time you can visit tirukurugudi also.them you can get yourself droped in nellai station on sunday afternoo and catch the express and you will be in egmore at 6.30 in the morning on monday.this is what i have done.these two hotels are fine for our bramins and they have very good team of cab drivers who knows all the places.the guide who will be

accopanying you given by annavi iyengar will hep you with all the sthlapuranam.you can have luch in any of the temples between 12.30 and 13.30 which is arranged by venu srinivasan of t.vs.i hope this information may be of some use to you.with regards.krishnamoorthy.murali kuppuswami <mkswami32 nava tirupathi-travel help-reg. Date: Sunday, 18 October, 2009, 6:55 PM

Dear members,

Please guide me regarding the schedule ,in which order the temples should be visited and accomadation/ food facilities availability

murali.k

Dear Murali swamin

Please note half a day is enough to visit Nava Thirupathi

temples. You can get down at Tirunelveli on Sat morning. After breakfast

Take a car from Tirunelveli and by 3 pm you can finish Nava Thirupathi

darshan. For food, same is available at Alwar Thirunagari.

In the evening you can visit Vanamamalai and on Sunday Thirukurungudi.

Thanks

Adiyen

kannan

On Behalf

Of murali kuppuswami

Sunday, October 18, 2009 6:55 PM

nava tirupathi-travel help-reg.

Dear members,

I would like to visit the Nava thirupathis during weekends

(sat. & sun.) with my family of 4 members from Chennai

Dep at

chennai : Friday Evening

Please guide me

regarding the schedule ,in which order the temples should be visited and

accomadation/food facilities availability

murali.k

Visiting the Nava Thiruparthys at Tirunelvelui is quite easy. Stay at a lodge on arrival at Tirunelveli ( lodges are available very near to the Station. You can leave Tirunelveli by tourist car, visit all the temples (9) and return for the lunch. If you are interested, you can continue your journey from the last temple to Tirucehndur to have the darshan of lord Muruga, nephew of Narayana. Next morning, you can engage a tourist car to visit Nanguneri and Thirukurungudi ansd return for the lunch. You will take the train in the evening back to Chennai. In case you travel by Kanyakumar Express, you will reach Tirunelveli in the early morning and you will be in a position to leave for the Nava Tghirupathys by 8AM Or otherwise, you may leave around 2 PM and return by night 8 for the dinner. The people at the lodge will help you to get the tourist car.

SEVEL KRISHNAN

18 Thiruvengadam Street Extensions

East Raja Annamalaipuram

Chennai 600028

Landline 24617660

mobile 99400 95670

From: mkswami32Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 18:55:24 +0530 nava tirupathi-travel help-reg.

Dear members,

Please guide me regarding the schedule ,in which order the temples should be visited and accomadation/food facilities availability

murali.k