Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kind attention to sri vaishnava people

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri:

Srimathae Ranga Ramanuja Maha Desikaya Nama:

Namaskaram!

1. I think not many of us wear the Thiruman And Srichoornam everyday. Not to mention about Thri Kala Santhya Vanthanam. I think this is more dangerous than "others mocking at it".

2. I think this is largely due to internal problem rather than external ones. By internal, I mean the thought process in one's mind.

3. Until recently I was one who used to try and do Santhyavanthanam intermittantly but without wearing Thiruman and Srichoornam (but with the Manthram with water on the forehead). Its been just a few days since I'm doing my Prathas Santhyavanthanam after wearing Thiruman and Srichoornam.

4. I think we've got to enlighten our people regarding this and make them follow.

5. The act of a Shri Vaishnavite ignoring the Thiruman Sreechoornam (by not wearing it day to day) is worse than others mocking at it.

6. According to me, the first all the Shri Vaishnavites should respect and appreciate our culture and tradition. Only then we can expect others to do the same.

First we've got to focus on the internal problem (which is more dangerous) before shifting our focus to the external ones.

The government will do nothing about it. Even if it does, it wouldn't mean anything with the declining population who practise this.

Ofcourse, all these have to happen with Sriman Narayana Preethyartham!

Vachaka Doshaha Kshanthavyaha.

Pls pardon me if there's any mistake.

Sheshadri Dasan

--- On Wed, 10/7/09, Srivaishnava Sri <srivaishnavasri wrote:

Srivaishnava Sri <srivaishnavasri Kind attention to sri vaishnava peopleacharya , andavan , andavan-ashramam , , emperumanar , Emperumanar_Dharsanam , , njvedics , Oppiliappan , pmadurai , ramanuja , Ramanuja_vani , Ramanuja_vani , ramanujamatham , , sree_vaishnavam_today , sreyas06 , , Srisathyanarayanaperumal , SriVaishnavaRajayam , Thirunangur_divyadesangal, thiruvarangam , uzhavaarapani ,

vaishnavam , Vanamamalai Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 5:01 PM

ஸà¯à®°à¯€ வைஷà¯à®£à®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à¯ அனைவரà¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®®à¯ அடியேன௠தாசனà¯à®¤à®¿à®°à¯à®¨à®¾à®®à®®à¯ இத௠ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®µà¯ˆà®·à¯à®£à®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à®¿à®©à¯ அடையாலம௠மடà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à®²à¯à®² இத௠ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®®à®©à¯à®¨à®¾à®°à®¾à®¯à®£à®£à®¿à®©à¯ திரà¯à®µà®Ÿà®¿à®¯à¯ˆà®¯à¯à®®à¯ ஸà¯à®°à¯€ மஹாலசஷமியையà¯à®®à¯ கà¯à®±à®¿à®ªà¯à®ªà®¤à¯, அத௠மடà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à®²à¯à®²à®¾à®®à®²à¯ இத௠அறிவியல௠மூலமà¯à®®à¯ ஓர௠anti biotic. ஆழà¯à®µà®¾à®°à¯à®•à®³à¯ ஆசà¯à®šà®¾à®°à®¿à®¯à®°à¯à®•à®³à¯ வழிநடநà¯à®¤à¯ இபà¯à®ªà¯‡à®¾à®¤à¯ நாம௠அதனை தறிதà¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®©à¯à®Ÿà¯à®‡à®±à¯ˆà®µà®©à¯ˆ பணி செயà¯à®¤à¯à®®à¯ வழிபடà¯à®Ÿà¯ வரà¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®¾à®®à¯, இதனை

சமிபகாலமாக பலவகையில௠இழிவà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®•à®¿à®©à¯à®±à®©à®°à¯ திரைபà¯à®ªà®Ÿà®¤à¯à®°à¯ˆ,கடà¯à®šà®¿à®•à¯‚டà¯à®Ÿà®™à¯à®•à®³à¯,வேணà¯à®Ÿà¯à®•à¯‡à®¾à®³à¯ கூடà¯à®Ÿà®®à¯,சினà¯à®© திரை தொடரà¯à®•à®³à®¿à®²à¯, இவைகளிலà¯à®’à®°à¯à®µà®°à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®®à¯ மறà¯à®±à®µà®°à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯ உளà¯à®³ பிரசà¯à®šà®©à¯ˆà®¯à®¿à®²à¯ நாம௠தினமà¯à®®à¯ தரிதà¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®³à¯à®³à¯à®®à¯ திரà¯à®¨à®¾à®®à¯ இதனை இழிவà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®•à®¿à®©à¯à®±à®©à®°à¯.நாம௠அனைவரà¯à®®à¯ இபà¯à®ªà¯‡à®¾à®¤à¯ internet à®®à¯à®²à®®à¯ பல ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®µà¯ˆà®·à¯à®£à®µà®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆ விவாதிதà¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®³à¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®¾à®®à¯ அலà¯à®²à®¤à¯ அதனை சாரà¯à®¨à¯à®¤à¯

இரà¯à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®¾à®®à¯. ஆனாலà¯à®‡à®¤à®±à¯à®•à¯†à®²à¯à®²à®¾à®®à¯ மூலமாக உளà¯à®³ திரà¯à®¨à®¾à®®à®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆ இழிவà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®µà®¤à¯ˆ இத௠வரை யாரà¯à®®à¯ கà¯à®°à®²à¯ கொடà¯à®•à¯à®•à®µà®¿à®²à¯à®²à¯ˆ எனà¯à®ªà®¤à¯ˆ நினைதà¯à®¤à®¾à®²à¯ மிகவà¯à®®à¯ வேதனையாக உளà¯à®³à®¤à¯ இவà¯à®µà®¿à®·à®¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®¿à®²à¯ தீரà¯à®µà¯ கான இரணà¯à®Ÿà¯ வழி உளà¯à®³à®¤à¯01. அரச௠தரபà¯à®ªà®¿à®²à¯ இவà¯à®µà®¾à®±à¯ இழிவà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®µà¯‡à®¾à®°à¯ மீத௠கடà¯à®®à¯ நடவடிகà¯à®•à¯ˆ எடà¯à®•à¯à®•à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®®à¯(எனà¯à®± அரச௠ஆனை).02. திரà¯à®®à®£à¯ காபà¯à®ªà®¿à®©à¯ˆ அணிபவரà¯à®•à®³à¯ அலà¯à®²à®¤à¯ அதனை சாரà¯à®¨à¯à®¤à®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à¯

அனைவரà¯à®®à¯ à®à®®à®¾à®±à¯à®±à¯à®ªà®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à®¾à®• à®à®±à¯à®±à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®³à¯à®³à®µà¯‡à®£à¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯.எனவே இதில௠நாம௠அனைவரà¯à®®à¯ நம௠பிரசà¯à®šà®©à¯ˆ கடநà¯à®¤à¯ ஒனà¯à®±à¯ சேரà¯à®¨à¯à®¤à¯ இதறà¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®“ர௠திரà¯à®µà¯ காணவேணà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯, பகவத௠பாகவாரà¯à®•à®³à¯ அனைவரà¯à®®à¯ இதனை ஓர௠கடமையாக கரà¯à®¤à®µà¯‡à®£à¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯ எனà¯à®±à¯ அடியேன௠பிராதà¯à®¤à®¿à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®©à¯à®±à¯‡à®©à¯.நம௠வைணவம௠ஒறà¯à®±à¯à®®à¯ˆ ஓஙà¯à®•à¯à®•....தாசனà¯à®¸à¯à®°à¯€ வைஷà¯à®£à®µ ஸà¯à®°à¯€ செனà¯à®©à¯ˆ

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Guest guest

While agreeing with ur views I would like to say that these illegitimate, illiterate,uncouth,unseemly, self seeking, arrogant,self praising morons need be left where they are..After all, a pig can not smell sandal..

Our Religion is too great and our(Brahmin) culture is so superior that if these clowns want to depict something noble they show Brahmins and to vent their frustration in not being able to attain our culture, poke fun of it to show dramatic effect If one watches Tamil films or recent Tamil Stories, one shall find this trend.

Let us PLEASE ignore them.

I do not EXPECT an " A~brahmana" to call me "Samy";he addresses me thus even to day.That is our strength.

Let us follow Vedas and , and Acharyas, do our karmas as per our smritis.Ignore these Bigots.

Let us be be Proud to be Hindus , Arrogant to be Brahmins and love all as is our wont.

For us All are Bandhus including this imbeciles and the world is ours .They do it for money and Name

ganovasan.......fr dALLAS________________________________Sheshadri S <sesh_hillacharya ; andavan ; andavan-ashramam ; ; emperumanar ; Emperumanar_Dharsanam ; ; njvedics ; Oppiliappan ; pmadurai ; ramanuja ; Ramanuja_vani ; ramanujamatham ; ; sree_vaishnavam_today ; sreyas06 ; ; Srisathyanarayanaperumal ; SriVaishnavaRajayam ; Thirunangur_divyadesangal; thiruvarangam ; uzhavaarapani ; vaishnavam ; Vanamamalai Sent: Thu, 8 October, 2009 1:05:24 AM Re:

Kind attention to sri vaishnava people Sri:Srimathae Ranga Ramanuja Maha Desikaya Nama:Namaskaram!1. I think not many of us wear the Thiruman And Srichoornam everyday. Not to mention about Thri Kala Santhya Vanthanam. I think this is more dangerous than "others mocking at it". 2. I think this is largely due to internal problem rather than external ones. By internal, I mean the thought process in one's mind.3. Until recently I was one who used to try and do Santhyavanthanam intermittantly but without wearing Thiruman and Srichoornam (but with the Manthram with water on the forehead). Its been just a few days since I'm doing my Prathas Santhyavanthanam after wearing Thiruman and Srichoornam.4. I think we've got to enlighten our people regarding this and make them follow.5. The act of a Shri Vaishnavite ignoring the Thiruman Sreechoornam (by not wearing it day to day)

is worse than others mocking at it.6. According to me, the first all the Shri Vaishnavites should respect and appreciate our culture and tradition. Only then we can expect others to do the same. First we've got to focus on the internal problem (which is more dangerous) before shifting our focus to the external ones. The government will do nothing about it. Even if it does, it wouldn't mean anything with the declining population who practise this. Ofcourse, all these have to happen with Sriman Narayana Preethyartham! Vachaka Doshaha Kshanthavyaha. Pls pardon me if there's any mistake.Sheshadri Dasan--- On Wed, 10/7/09, Srivaishnava Sri <srivaishnavasri@ .in> wrote:>Srivaishnava Sri <srivaishnavasri@ .in>> Kind attention to sri vaishnava people>acharya@ .com, andavan@ .com,

andavan-ashramam, , emperumanar, Emperumanar_ Dharsanam, , njvedics@ s.com, Oppiliappan, pmadurai@ s.com, ramanuja@ s.com, Ramanuja_vani, Ramanuja_vani, ramanujamatham, , sree_vaishnavam_ today@ s.com, sreyas06@ s.com, , Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com, SriVaishnavaRajayam , Thirunangur_ divyadesangal@ . co.in, thiruvarangam@ .. com, uzhavaarapani, vaishnavam@gro ups.com, Vanamamalai>Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 5:01 PM>>> >ஸà¯à®°à¯€ வைஷà¯à®£à®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à¯ அனைவரà¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®®à¯ அடியேனà¯

தாசனà¯>>திரà¯à®¨à®¾à®®à®®à¯ இத௠ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®µà¯ˆà®·à¯à®£à®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à®¿à®©à¯ அடையாலம௠மடà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à®²à¯à®² இத௠ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®®à®©à¯>நாராயணணின௠திரà¯à®µà®Ÿà®¿à®¯à¯ˆà®¯à¯à®®à¯ ஸà¯à®°à¯€ மஹாலசஷமியையà¯à®®à¯ கà¯à®±à®¿à®ªà¯à®ªà®¤à¯, அத௠>மடà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à®²à¯à®²à®¾à®®à®²à¯ இத௠அறிவியல௠மூலமà¯à®®à¯ ஓர௠anti biotic. ஆழà¯à®µà®¾à®°à¯à®•à®³à¯ >ஆசà¯à®šà®¾à®°à®¿à®¯à®°à¯à®•à®³à¯ வழிநடநà¯à®¤à¯ இபà¯à®ªà¯‡à®¾à®¤à¯ நாம௠அதனை தறிதà¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®©à¯à®Ÿà¯>இறைவனை பணி செயà¯à®¤à¯à®®à¯ வழிபடà¯à®Ÿà¯ வரà¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®¾à®®à¯, இதனை சமிபகாலமாக >பலவகையிலà¯

இழிவà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®•à®¿à®©à¯à®±à®©à®°à¯ திரைபà¯à®ªà®Ÿà®¤à¯à®°à¯ˆ,கடà¯à®šà®¿à®•à¯‚டà¯à®Ÿà®™à¯à®•à®³à¯,>வேணà¯à®Ÿà¯à®•à¯‡à®¾à®³à¯ கூடà¯à®Ÿà®®à¯,சினà¯à®© திரை தொடரà¯à®•à®³à®¿à®²à¯, இவைகளிலà¯>à®’à®°à¯à®µà®°à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®®à¯ மறà¯à®±à®µà®°à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯ உளà¯à®³ பிரசà¯à®šà®©à¯ˆà®¯à®¿à®²à¯ நாம௠தினமà¯à®®à¯ >தரிதà¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®³à¯à®³à¯à®®à¯ திரà¯à®¨à®¾à®®à¯ இதனை இழிவà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®•à®¿à®©à¯à®±à®©à®°à¯..>நாம௠அனைவரà¯à®®à¯ இபà¯à®ªà¯‡à®¾à®¤à¯ internet à®®à¯à®²à®®à¯ பல ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®µà¯ˆà®·à¯à®£à®µà®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆ >விவாதிதà¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®³à¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®¾à®®à¯ அலà¯à®²à®¤à¯ அதனை சாரà¯à®¨à¯à®¤à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®¾à®®à¯.

ஆனாலà¯>இதறà¯à®•à¯†à®²à¯à®²à®¾à®®à¯ மூலமாக உளà¯à®³ திரà¯à®¨à®¾à®®à®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆ இழிவà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®µà®¤à¯ˆ இத௠வரை யாரà¯à®®à¯ >கà¯à®°à®²à¯ கொடà¯à®•à¯à®•à®µà®¿à®²à¯à®²à¯ˆ எனà¯à®ªà®¤à¯ˆ நினைதà¯à®¤à®¾à®²à¯ மிகவà¯à®®à¯ வேதனையாக உளà¯à®³à®¤à¯ >>இவà¯à®µà®¿à®·à®¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®¿à®²à¯ தீரà¯à®µà¯ கான இரணà¯à®Ÿà¯ வழி உளà¯à®³à®¤à¯>>01. அரச௠தரபà¯à®ªà®¿à®²à¯ இவà¯à®µà®¾à®±à¯ இழிவà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®µà¯‡à®¾à®°à¯ மீத௠கடà¯à®®à¯ நடவடிகà¯à®•à¯ˆ >எடà¯à®•à¯à®•à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®®à¯(எனà¯à®± அரச௠ஆனை).>>02.. திரà¯à®®à®£à¯ காபà¯à®ªà®¿à®©à¯ˆ அணிபவரà¯à®•à®³à¯ அலà¯à®²à®¤à¯ அதனை சாரà¯à®¨à¯à®¤à®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à¯

>அனைவரà¯à®®à¯ à®à®®à®¾à®±à¯à®±à¯à®ªà®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à®¾à®• à®à®±à¯à®±à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®³à¯à®³à®µà¯‡à®£à¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯.>>எனவே இதில௠நாம௠அனைவரà¯à®®à¯ நம௠பிரசà¯à®šà®©à¯ˆ கடநà¯à®¤à¯ ஒனà¯à®±à¯ சேரà¯à®¨à¯à®¤à¯ இதறà¯à®•à¯à®•à¯>ஓர௠திரà¯à®µà¯ காணவேணà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯, பகவத௠பாகவாரà¯à®•à®³à¯ அனைவரà¯à®®à¯ இதனை ஓர௠கடமையாக >கரà¯à®¤à®µà¯‡à®£à¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯ எனà¯à®±à¯ அடியேன௠பிராதà¯à®¤à®¿à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®©à¯à®±à¯‡à®©à¯.>>நம௠வைணவம௠ஒறà¯à®±à¯à®®à¯ˆ ஓஙà¯à®•à¯à®•....>>தாசனà¯>ஸà¯à®°à¯€ வைஷà¯à®£à®µ ஸà¯à®°à¯€

செனà¯à®©à¯ˆ>>>>>>>>________________________________Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Try the new India Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Srinivsan Varadarajan

Without any offence, a humble request - not to invoke caste based remarks please........it does not augur well with many of us, as each person may have his or her opinion which can be different. I think this thread should be stopped over here.

In my opinion & understanding, the group is for the purpose of exchanging views on Divya Desams, "Aanmeegam(Spirituality) as propounded in SriVaishnava "padhathi", Acharyans' works, updates on happening around the Divya Desams etc. irrespective of group members being Brahmins or from other sects. I think we should not deviate into other cosmetic issues please.

I request the Moderator or Administrator to intervene and stop this thread. We want to hear more about Divya Desams, SriVaishnava parapariyam, Acharyans' works, "Sath" Vishayams which will enrich, learners like me.

RgdsRangarajan N--- On Fri, 10/9/09, Srinivasan Varadarajan <ganovasan wrote:

Srinivasan Varadarajan <ganovasanRe: Re: Kind attention to sri vaishnava people Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 4:06 AM

While agreeing with ur views I would like to say that these illegitimate, illiterate,uncouth,unseemly, self seeking, arrogant,self praising morons need be left where they are..After all, a pig can not smell sandal..

Our Religion is too great and our(Brahmin) culture is so superior that if these clowns want to depict something noble they show Brahmins and to vent their frustration in not being able to attain our culture, poke fun of it to show dramatic effect If one watches Tamil films or recent Tamil Stories, one shall find this trend.

Let us PLEASE ignore them.

I do not EXPECT an " A~brahmana" to call me "Samy";he addresses me thus even to day.That is our strength.

Let us follow Vedas and , and Acharyas, do our karmas as per our smritis.Ignore these Bigots.

Let us be be Proud to be Hindus , Arrogant to be Brahmins and love all as is our wont.

For us All are Bandhus including this imbeciles and the world is ours .They do it for money and Name

ganovasan.......fr dALLAS________________________________Sheshadri S <sesh_hillacharya ; andavan ; andavan-ashramam ; ; emperumanar ; Emperumanar_Dharsanam ; ; njvedics ; Oppiliappan ; pmadurai ; ramanuja ; Ramanuja_vani ; ramanujamatham ; ; sree_vaishnavam_today ; sreyas06 ; ; Srisathyanarayanaperumal ; SriVaishnavaRajayam ; Thirunangur_divyadesangal; thiruvarangam ; uzhavaarapani ; vaishnavam ; Vanamamalai Sent: Thu, 8 October, 2009 1:05:24 AM Re:

Kind attention to sri vaishnava people Sri:Srimathae Ranga Ramanuja Maha Desikaya Nama:Namaskaram!1. I think not many of us wear the Thiruman And Srichoornam everyday. Not to mention about Thri Kala Santhya Vanthanam. I think this is more dangerous than "others mocking at it". 2. I think this is largely due to internal problem rather than external ones. By internal, I mean the thought process in one's mind.3. Until recently I was one who used to try and do Santhyavanthanam intermittantly but without wearing Thiruman and Srichoornam (but with the Manthram with water on the forehead). Its been just a few days since I'm doing my Prathas Santhyavanthanam after wearing Thiruman and Srichoornam.4. I think we've got to enlighten our people regarding this and make them follow.5. The act of a Shri Vaishnavite ignoring the Thiruman Sreechoornam (by not wearing it day to day)

is worse than others mocking at it.6. According to me, the first all the Shri Vaishnavites should respect and appreciate our culture and tradition. Only then we can expect others to do the same. First we've got to focus on the internal problem (which is more dangerous) before shifting our focus to the external ones. The government will do nothing about it. Even if it does, it wouldn't mean anything with the declining population who practise this. Ofcourse, all these have to happen with Sriman Narayana Preethyartham! Vachaka Doshaha Kshanthavyaha. Pls pardon me if there's any mistake.Sheshadri Dasan--- On Wed, 10/7/09, Srivaishnava Sri <srivaishnavasri@ .in> wrote:>Srivaishnava Sri <srivaishnavasri@ .in>> Kind attention to sri vaishnava people>acharya@ .com, andavan@ .com,

andavan-ashramam, , emperumanar, Emperumanar_ Dharsanam, , njvedics@ s.com, Oppiliappan, pmadurai@ s.com, ramanuja@ s.com, Ramanuja_vani, Ramanuja_vani, ramanujamatham, , sree_vaishnavam_ today@ s.com, sreyas06@ s.com, , Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com, SriVaishnavaRajayam , Thirunangur_ divyadesangal@ . co.in, thiruvarangam@ .. com, uzhavaarapani, vaishnavam@gro ups.com, Vanamamalai>Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 5:01 PM>>> >ஸà¯à®°à¯€ வைஷà¯à®£à®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à¯ அனைவரà¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®®à¯ அடியேனà¯

தாசனà¯>>திரà¯à®¨à®¾à®®à®®à¯ இத௠ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®µà¯ˆà®·à¯à®£à®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à®¿à®©à¯ அடையாலம௠மடà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à®²à¯à®² இத௠ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®®à®©à¯>நாராயணணின௠திரà¯à®µà®Ÿà®¿à®¯à¯ˆà®¯à¯à®®à¯ ஸà¯à®°à¯€ மஹாலசஷமியையà¯à®®à¯ கà¯à®±à®¿à®ªà¯à®ªà®¤à¯, அத௠>மடà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à®²à¯à®²à®¾à®®à®²à¯ இத௠அறிவியல௠மூலமà¯à®®à¯ ஓர௠anti biotic. ஆழà¯à®µà®¾à®°à¯à®•à®³à¯ >ஆசà¯à®šà®¾à®°à®¿à®¯à®°à¯à®•à®³à¯ வழிநடநà¯à®¤à¯ இபà¯à®ªà¯‡à®¾à®¤à¯ நாம௠அதனை தறிதà¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®©à¯à®Ÿà¯>இறைவனை பணி செயà¯à®¤à¯à®®à¯ வழிபடà¯à®Ÿà¯ வரà¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®¾à®®à¯, இதனை சமிபகாலமாக >பலவகையிலà¯

இழிவà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®•à®¿à®©à¯à®±à®©à®°à¯ திரைபà¯à®ªà®Ÿà®¤à¯à®°à¯ˆ,கடà¯à®šà®¿à®•à¯‚டà¯à®Ÿà®™à¯à®•à®³à¯,>வேணà¯à®Ÿà¯à®•à¯‡à®¾à®³à¯ கூடà¯à®Ÿà®®à¯,சினà¯à®© திரை தொடரà¯à®•à®³à®¿à®²à¯, இவைகளிலà¯>à®’à®°à¯à®µà®°à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®®à¯ மறà¯à®±à®µà®°à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯ உளà¯à®³ பிரசà¯à®šà®©à¯ˆà®¯à®¿à®²à¯ நாம௠தினமà¯à®®à¯ >தரிதà¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®³à¯à®³à¯à®®à¯ திரà¯à®¨à®¾à®®à¯ இதனை இழிவà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®•à®¿à®©à¯à®±à®©à®°à¯..>நாம௠அனைவரà¯à®®à¯ இபà¯à®ªà¯‡à®¾à®¤à¯ internet à®®à¯à®²à®®à¯ பல ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®µà¯ˆà®·à¯à®£à®µà®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆ >விவாதிதà¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®³à¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®¾à®®à¯ அலà¯à®²à®¤à¯ அதனை சாரà¯à®¨à¯à®¤à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®¾à®®à¯.

ஆனாலà¯>இதறà¯à®•à¯†à®²à¯à®²à®¾à®®à¯ மூலமாக உளà¯à®³ திரà¯à®¨à®¾à®®à®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆ இழிவà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®µà®¤à¯ˆ இத௠வரை யாரà¯à®®à¯ >கà¯à®°à®²à¯ கொடà¯à®•à¯à®•à®µà®¿à®²à¯à®²à¯ˆ எனà¯à®ªà®¤à¯ˆ நினைதà¯à®¤à®¾à®²à¯ மிகவà¯à®®à¯ வேதனையாக உளà¯à®³à®¤à¯ >>இவà¯à®µà®¿à®·à®¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®¿à®²à¯ தீரà¯à®µà¯ கான இரணà¯à®Ÿà¯ வழி உளà¯à®³à®¤à¯>>01. அரச௠தரபà¯à®ªà®¿à®²à¯ இவà¯à®µà®¾à®±à¯ இழிவà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®µà¯‡à®¾à®°à¯ மீத௠கடà¯à®®à¯ நடவடிகà¯à®•à¯ˆ >எடà¯à®•à¯à®•à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®®à¯(எனà¯à®± அரச௠ஆனை).>>02.. திரà¯à®®à®£à¯ காபà¯à®ªà®¿à®©à¯ˆ அணிபவரà¯à®•à®³à¯ அலà¯à®²à®¤à¯ அதனை சாரà¯à®¨à¯à®¤à®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à¯

>அனைவரà¯à®®à¯ à®à®®à®¾à®±à¯à®±à¯à®ªà®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à®¾à®• à®à®±à¯à®±à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®³à¯à®³à®µà¯‡à®£à¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯.>>எனவே இதில௠நாம௠அனைவரà¯à®®à¯ நம௠பிரசà¯à®šà®©à¯ˆ கடநà¯à®¤à¯ ஒனà¯à®±à¯ சேரà¯à®¨à¯à®¤à¯ இதறà¯à®•à¯à®•à¯>ஓர௠திரà¯à®µà¯ காணவேணà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯, பகவத௠பாகவாரà¯à®•à®³à¯ அனைவரà¯à®®à¯ இதனை ஓர௠கடமையாக >கரà¯à®¤à®µà¯‡à®£à¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯ எனà¯à®±à¯ அடியேன௠பிராதà¯à®¤à®¿à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®©à¯à®±à¯‡à®©à¯.>>நம௠வைணவம௠ஒறà¯à®±à¯à®®à¯ˆ ஓஙà¯à®•à¯à®•....>>தாசனà¯>ஸà¯à®°à¯€ வைஷà¯à®£à®µ ஸà¯à®°à¯€

செனà¯à®©à¯ˆ>>>>>>>>________________________________Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Try the new India Homepage.

Guest guest

Srimathe Sri Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha!!!

Dear Swamin, Namaskaram,

Adiyen strongly agree your views on Thiruman. I also agree with the view point of Srivaishnavas from the groups that we need to first follow our anushtanams properly and just ignore this. But it also very painful for me that Tiruman is not just a symbol of Srivaishnavam, but it reflects the Namperumal and Mahalakshmi. Do any one would allow the same kind of insult being done to any other community?, do the films have such scenes which would insult any of the customs followed by our dear Muslim, Christian, Sikh brothers / sisters?, do any of the film makers have the courage to take those scenes in their movies?, do the government have courage to allow these movies to release?

For all these questions, there is just one answer, 'NO', then why the same is done against Srivaishnavism. It is even more painful, that if a person has cheated someone, then Tiruman is used as a symbolic way to describe that, this is totally not acceptable and sheer Nonsense. Are these people trying to say that the greatest of great Srivaishnava acharyas like Swamy Ramanuja, Swamy Desikan, fall in the same category?

I personally feel that the time has came for us to get unite and take this issue. This is totally condemnable, even an act of insult to religious sentiments and provocation, even a kind of racist and sarcastic statements. Adiyen, is ready to be part of any movement to take this issue with the government and the legal system. I appeal to all Sriviashanava to voice our concerns in this regard, we may loose the battle, but we can register our protest for our self-respect.

Do forgive if I mentioned anything wrong. Thanks for bringing this issue to the Srivaishnava community.

Dasan,Anand S

Srivaishnava Sri <srivaishnavasriacharya ; andavan ; andavan-ashramam ; ; emperumanar ; Emperumanar_Dharsanam ; ; njvedics ; Oppiliappan ; pmadurai ; ramanuja ; Ramanuja_vani ; Ramanuja_vani ; ramanujamatham ; ; sree_vaishnavam_today ; sreyas06 ; ; Srisathyanarayanaperumal ; SriVaishnavaRajayam ; Thirunangur_divyadesangal; thiruvarangam ; uzhavaarapani ; vaishnavam ; Vanamamalai Sent: Wednesday, 7 October, 2009 17:01:51 Kind attention to sri vaishnava people

ஸà¯à®°à¯€ வைஷà¯à®£à®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à¯ அனைவரà¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®®à¯ அடியேன௠தாசனà¯à®¤à®¿à®°à¯à®¨à®¾à®®à®®à¯ இத௠ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®µà¯ˆà®·à¯à®£à®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à®¿à®©à¯ அடையாலம௠மடà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à®²à¯à®² இத௠ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®®à®©à¯à®¨à®¾à®°à®¾à®¯à®£à®£à®¿à®©à¯ திரà¯à®µà®Ÿà®¿à®¯à¯ˆà®¯à¯à®®à¯ ஸà¯à®°à¯€ மஹாலசஷமியையà¯à®®à¯ கà¯à®±à®¿à®ªà¯à®ªà®¤à¯, அத௠மடà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à®²à¯à®²à®¾à®®à®²à¯ இத௠அறிவியல௠மூலமà¯à®®à¯ ஓர௠anti biotic. ஆழà¯à®µà®¾à®°à¯à®•à®³à¯ ஆசà¯à®šà®¾à®°à®¿à®¯à®°à¯à®•à®³à¯ வழிநடநà¯à®¤à¯ இபà¯à®ªà¯‡à®¾à®¤à¯ நாம௠அதனை தறிதà¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®©à¯à®Ÿà¯à®‡à®±à¯ˆà®µà®©à¯ˆ பணி செயà¯à®¤à¯à®®à¯ வழிபடà¯à®Ÿà¯ வரà¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®¾à®®à¯, இதனை

சமிபகாலமாக பலவகையில௠இழிவà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®•à®¿à®©à¯à®±à®©à®°à¯ திரைபà¯à®ªà®Ÿà®¤à¯à®°à¯ˆ,கடà¯à®šà®¿à®•à¯‚டà¯à®Ÿà®™à¯à®•à®³à¯,வேணà¯à®Ÿà¯à®•à¯‡à®¾à®³à¯ கூடà¯à®Ÿà®®à¯,சினà¯à®© திரை தொடரà¯à®•à®³à®¿à®²à¯, இவைகளிலà¯à®’à®°à¯à®µà®°à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®®à¯ மறà¯à®±à®µà®°à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯ உளà¯à®³ பிரசà¯à®šà®©à¯ˆà®¯à®¿à®²à¯ நாம௠தினமà¯à®®à¯ தரிதà¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®³à¯à®³à¯à®®à¯ திரà¯à®¨à®¾à®®à¯ இதனை இழிவà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®•à®¿à®©à¯à®±à®©à®°à¯.நாம௠அனைவரà¯à®®à¯ இபà¯à®ªà¯‡à®¾à®¤à¯ internet à®®à¯à®²à®®à¯ பல ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®µà¯ˆà®·à¯à®£à®µà®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆ விவாதிதà¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®³à¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®¾à®®à¯ அலà¯à®²à®¤à¯ அதனை சாரà¯à®¨à¯à®¤à¯

இரà¯à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®¾à®®à¯. ஆனாலà¯à®‡à®¤à®±à¯à®•à¯†à®²à¯à®²à®¾à®®à¯ மூலமாக உளà¯à®³ திரà¯à®¨à®¾à®®à®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆ இழிவà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®µà®¤à¯ˆ இத௠வரை யாரà¯à®®à¯ கà¯à®°à®²à¯ கொடà¯à®•à¯à®•à®µà®¿à®²à¯à®²à¯ˆ எனà¯à®ªà®¤à¯ˆ நினைதà¯à®¤à®¾à®²à¯ மிகவà¯à®®à¯ வேதனையாக உளà¯à®³à®¤à¯ இவà¯à®µà®¿à®·à®¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®¿à®²à¯ தீரà¯à®µà¯ கான இரணà¯à®Ÿà¯ வழி உளà¯à®³à®¤à¯01. அரச௠தரபà¯à®ªà®¿à®²à¯ இவà¯à®µà®¾à®±à¯ இழிவà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®µà¯‡à®¾à®°à¯ மீத௠கடà¯à®®à¯ நடவடிகà¯à®•à¯ˆ எடà¯à®•à¯à®•à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®®à¯(எனà¯à®± அரச௠ஆனை).02. திரà¯à®®à®£à¯ காபà¯à®ªà®¿à®©à¯ˆ அணிபவரà¯à®•à®³à¯ அலà¯à®²à®¤à¯ அதனை சாரà¯à®¨à¯à®¤à®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à¯

அனைவரà¯à®®à¯ à®à®®à®¾à®±à¯à®±à¯à®ªà®µà®°à¯à®•à®³à®¾à®• à®à®±à¯à®±à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®³à¯à®³à®µà¯‡à®£à¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯.எனவே இதில௠நாம௠அனைவரà¯à®®à¯ நம௠பிரசà¯à®šà®©à¯ˆ கடநà¯à®¤à¯ ஒனà¯à®±à¯ சேரà¯à®¨à¯à®¤à¯ இதறà¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®“ர௠திரà¯à®µà¯ காணவேணà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯, பகவத௠பாகவாரà¯à®•à®³à¯ அனைவரà¯à®®à¯ இதனை ஓர௠கடமையாக கரà¯à®¤à®µà¯‡à®£à¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯ எனà¯à®±à¯ அடியேன௠பிராதà¯à®¤à®¿à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®©à¯à®±à¯‡à®©à¯.நம௠வைணவம௠ஒறà¯à®±à¯à®®à¯ˆ ஓஙà¯à®•à¯à®•....தாசனà¯à®¸à¯à®°à¯€ வைஷà¯à®£à®µ ஸà¯à®°à¯€ செனà¯à®©à¯ˆ

Guest guest

SRI : ||

Hare Krishna.

Namaskarams to All .

A Very Important Subject which needs to be addressed with all the strength and commitment by all Sri Vaishnavaas is being discussed.

Our Great Tradition and Treasure of elevating our Soul & Body by wearing OORDHVA PUNDRAM , ThirumaN KAppu must be preserved, protected amd promoted.

Elders MUST make it a point to regularly have Thiruman Kaappu, as we wear our dress, withoot which we dont go out. Such staunch practice by elders and the enlightened youngsters will be a great inspiration for others to folow.

It is heartening to see many youngsters of today have started having Thiruman Kaaappu regularly.

We have seen in many houses where the elders wear Thiruman Kaappu, invariably the children come ask them with great interest to put on Thiruman Kaappu to them also.

Let us earnestly restart this Best Tradition. In fact it is a disappointing thing to see very seniors coming to discourses, temples and other places of religious interest without Thiruman Kaappu. Let Our Lord Sri Krishna propel us to revive this tradition with recharged interest for the welfare of all concerned.

Adiyen, Sri Ramanuja Dasan,

Kombur Vankeepuram Madhavan.

Please Help The Needy as it is Service To God.--- On Mon, 10/12/09, S.R.Mukundan <setlurar wrote:

S.R.Mukundan <setlurarRe: Kind attention to sri vaishnava peopleandavan , acharya , andavan-ashramam , , emperumanar , Emperumanar_Dharsanam , , njvedics , Oppiliappan , pmadurai , ramanuja , Ramanuja_vani , ramanujamatham , , sree_vaishnavam_today , sreyas06 , , Srisathyanarayanaperumal , SriVaishnavaRajayam , Thirunangur_divyadesangal, thiruvarangam , uzhavaarapani , vaishnavam ,

Vanamamalai Cc: aalapaksgroup , "Nallan Chakravarthy" <n-cfamily >, tapanandDate: Monday, October 12, 2009, 12:51 PM

dear all

- SRI VAISHNABHIO NAMAHA==

really very useful and timely email, i request this message to be posted in Tambras (Tamilnadu Brahmin Association) Magazine which is now being circulated to all over the country and overseas too !! one more feather to its cap, there are articles printed in english too !!. everything is handy now to reach. hence request this message TO BE PRINTED IN ENGLISH AND TAMIL TOO !!. further we have to arrange publishing in Nrusimhapriya, Ranganatha Paduka and many more magazines including and importantly in Ramanuja Mission and need be willing to volunteer my service in my region, promoting the sanctity of being Sri Vaishnavite and the imprtance & meaning of THIRUMAN.

fyi, Ranganatha Paduka is already every month publishing about the Thiruman , h/ever my idea of suggesting this article is to create a movement that Thiruman in any form or design or any plane is not wrongly or badly used by any one in india or overseas or any industry or goverment.

with humble namaskarams and pranam

THIRUMAN IS THE ONLY PROTECTOR TO ALL SOULS & ALL THINGS CREATED BY THE LORD ALMIGHTY, THAT LIVE & EXIST IN EARTH OR AT SRIVAIKUNATAM OR KAILAYA OR HEAVEN.

" THIRUMAN IS ONLY KAVACHAM TO WARD OF ANY EVIL NEARING YOU IN ANY FORM."

Setlur Mukundan

Tiruninravur

93802 43123

--- On Sun, 11/10/09, srinivasan anand <anandgreat > wrote:

srinivasan anand <anandgreat >Re: Kind attention to sri vaishnava peopleandavan@ .com, acharya@ .com, andavan-ashramam, , emperumanar, Emperumanar_ Dharsanam, , njvedics@ s.com, Oppiliappan, pmadurai@ s.com, ramanuja@ s.com, Ramanuja_vani, Ramanuja_vani, ramanujamatham, , sree_vaishnavam_ today@ s.com, sreyas06@ s.com, , Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com, SriVaishnavaRajayam , Thirunangur_ divyadesangal@ . co.in, thiruvarangam, uzhavaarapani,

vaishnavam@gro ups.com, VanamamalaiCc: aalapaksgroup, "Nallan Chakravarthy" <n-cfamily@grou ps.com>, tapanand (AT) gmail (DOT) comSunday, 11 October, 2009, 9:39 AM

Srimathe Sri Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha!!!

Dear Swamin, Namaskaram,

Adiyen strongly agree your views on Thiruman. I also agree with the view point of Srivaishnavas from the groups that we need to first follow our anushtanams properly and just ignore this. But it also very painful for me that Tiruman is not just a symbol of Srivaishnavam, but it reflects the Namperumal and Mahalakshmi. Do any one would allow the same kind of insult being done to any other community?, do the films have such scenes which would insult any of the customs followed by our dear Muslim, Christian, Sikh brothers / sisters?, do any of the film makers have the courage to take those scenes in their movies?, do the government have courage to allow these movies to release?

For all these questions, there is just one answer, 'NO', then why the same is done against Srivaishnavism. It is even more painful, that if a person has cheated someone, then Tiruman is used as a symbolic way to describe that, this is totally not acceptable and sheer Nonsense. Are these people trying to say that the greatest of great Srivaishnava acharyas like Swamy Ramanuja, Swamy Desikan, fall in the same category?

I personally feel that the time has came for us to get unite and take this issue. This is totally condemnable, even an act of insult to religious sentiments and provocation, even a kind of racist and sarcastic statements. Adiyen, is ready to be part of any movement to take this issue with the government and the legal system. I appeal to all Sriviashanava to voice our concerns in this regard, we may loose the battle, but we can register our protest for our self-respect.

Do forgive if I mentioned anything wrong. Thanks for bringing this issue to the Srivaishnava community. Dasan,Anand S

Srivaishnava Sri <srivaishnavasri@ .in>acharya@ .com; andavan@ .com; andavan-ashramam; ; emperumanar; Emperumanar_ Dharsanam; ; njvedics@ s.com; Oppiliappan; pmadurai@ s.com; ramanuja@ s.com; Ramanuja_vani; Ramanuja_vani; ramanujamatham; ; sree_vaishnavam_ today@ s.com; sreyas06@ s.com; ; Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com; SriVaishnavaRajayam ; Thirunangur_ divyadesangal@ . co.in; thiruvarangam; uzhavaarapani; vaishnavam@gro ups.com; Vanamamalai@

. comWednesday, 7 October, 2009 17:01:51 Kind attention to sri vaishnava people

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.