IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

---------- Forwarded message ----------Hari Haran P S <pshariharSep 21, 2009 19:26

Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam SituationsTo:

, andavan ,

, desikasampradaya ,

OPPILIAPPAN <oppiliappan >,

nama-singapore , USBrahmins ,

GOVINDADWIPA <govindadwipa >, LORD SRINIVASA

<lordsrinivasa >, ,

SRISATHYANARAYA PERUMAL TEMPLE

<Srisathyanarayanaperumal >,

srivaishnavarajayam

Dear Bhaktas,

By starting this Purattsai month, I started to visit nearby divayadesams from my native city. By this time, I want to share my experience in those visits as well as situations of divyadesams.

Last Week, I went to Ekambareswarar temple to see Nila thingal thundagathan. The temple is maintained in good condition and am also happy to stay for a while. Next I started to move to Pavalava Vannar / Pachai Vannar temple.

Pachai Vannar :

This situation of Pachaivannar temple is much poor condition. Construction work is in progress, where persons are pasting cement tiles in front of moolavr sannathi. Quality of the tiles is very worst which will not entertained more than a year. Moolavar Tower is not maintained, found with the growth of plants and all sculptures is with microbial growth. I much worry to see the divyadesam in this status.

Pavalla Vannar :

Simply no maintenance in this temple.  No piece of floor in the praharam is even. Cementing came out, difficult to walk around. I saw cockroaches in moolavar thirumeni. Temple closed at 07:45 PM exactly as archagar left as he was not well.

Kazhi Seerama Vinnaagaram ( Sirkali ) :

I reached the temple at 9 am, found sannathi closed. Temple opened at 09:30 pm only. While I enquiring to nearby persons, they replied only one archagar is there to make poojas to perumal. Cleanliness in the temple is in question mark because much of the places inside the temple had microbial growth.

Sempon Seikovil/ Manimada Kovil / Pallikonda Perumal ( Thirunangoor ) :

Very less bus facilities to reach Naangoor. Condition of the roads in much poor. ( took 30 mts to cross 14 kms ).

Due to lack of financial situations, One archagar take care of three temples. ( Harimeya vinnagar / Manimadakovil /Palikonda Perumal ). Vaikunada perumal temple closed as archagar left nangoor for other works. Purushothaman temple closed soon. No clean drinking water facility available in Nangoor. All pushkarni's were dried. Temple drawings were erased. Poor road facility.

We have to do some financial help to upkeep vainava temples. My suggestion is some sort of help can be extended from Thirupathi to this temples. TTD getting some crores of rupees per day, why they can't able to spend some thousands of rupees to maintain this divyadesams ? I am sure if the same situation prevails for coming years, Our grand children will read divyadesam in books / computers.

IF ANY TTD (Thirupathi Thirumalai Devasthanam ) employee read this mail, Please expedite to share some thousands per month to maintain this divyadesams.

Regards,

Hariharan PS+91 9842109873

-- Warm Regards,Hariharan PSMob: +(91) 9842109873

Guest guest

Dea Sir,

I also hav the same view as ur's.

But y we should look for other big temle to do the needed things to these small and poor divya desams???

I hope thr will be atlest 1000 people who are members in this groups, y don v do something.

some time ago i sent a similar mail to all the groups for asking them for help in doing something in kind or cash for temlpes which r in very bad shape.......... but noone responded.

i hav started to do somthing in kind, i hav jus did a thilakam in ruby for the thaayar in deepaprakasar temple, Acharyar desikar in that temple is getting all the needed attention but not the perumal or thaayar.

thr are many temples which need our help.

Iam not asking for money but jus requesting people to visit the temples and do wat they can directly.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Mon, 9/21/09, Hari Haran P S <psharihar wrote:

Hari Haran P S <psharihar Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations"divya desam group" Monday, September 21, 2009, 7:27 PM

---------- Forwarded message ----------Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Sep 21, 2009 19:26Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations, andavan@ .com, , desikasampradaya, OPPILIAPPAN <oppiliappan>, nama-singapore, USBrahmins@gro ups.com, GOVINDADWIPA <govindadwipa>, LORD SRINIVASA <lordsrinivasa>, , SRISATHYANARAYA PERUMAL TEMPLE <Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com>, srivaishnavarajayam @.

com

Dear Bhaktas,

By starting this Purattsai month, I started to visit nearby divayadesams from my native city. By this time, I want to share my experience in those visits as well as situations of divyadesams.

Last Week, I went to Ekambareswarar temple to see Nila thingal thundagathan. The temple is maintained in good condition and am also happy to stay for a while. Next I started to move to Pavalava Vannar / Pachai Vannar temple.

Pachai Vannar :

This situation of Pachaivannar temple is much poor condition. Construction work is in progress, where persons are pasting cement tiles in front of moolavr sannathi. Quality of the tiles is very worst which will not entertained more than a year. Moolavar Tower is not maintained, found with the growth of plants and all sculptures is with microbial growth. I much worry to see the divyadesam in this status.

Pavalla Vannar :

Simply no maintenance in this temple. No piece of floor in the praharam is even. Cementing came out, difficult to walk around. I saw cockroaches in moolavar thirumeni. Temple closed at 07:45 PM exactly as archagar left as he was not well.

I reached the temple at 9 am, found sannathi closed. Temple opened at 09:30 pm only. While I enquiring to nearby persons, they replied only one archagar is there to make poojas to perumal. Cleanliness in the temple is in question mark because much of the places inside the temple had microbial growth.

Very less bus facilities to reach Naangoor. Condition of the roads in much poor. ( took 30 mts to cross 14 kms ).

Due to lack of financial situations, One archagar take care of three temples. ( Harimeya vinnagar / Manimadakovil /Palikonda Perumal ). Vaikunada perumal temple closed as archagar left nangoor for other works. Purushothaman temple closed soon. No clean drinking water facility available in Nangoor. All pushkarni's were dried. Temple drawings were erased. Poor road facility.

We have to do some financial help to upkeep vainava temples. My suggestion is some sort of help can be extended from Thirupathi to this temples. TTD getting some crores of rupees per day, why they can't able to spend some thousands of rupees to maintain this divyadesams ? I am sure if the same situation prevails for coming years, Our grand children will read divyadesam in books / computers.

IF ANY TTD (Thirupathi Thirumalai Devasthanam ) employee read this mail, Please expedite to share some thousands per month to maintain this divyadesams.

Regards,

Hariharan PS+91 9842109873 -- Warm Regards,Hariharan PSMob: +(91) 9842109873

Guest guest

The then Hindu Rel End.Act provided that 20% of income of big temples be given to small temples for their sustenance. Successive govts ignored it. Infact, I understand that Tanjore temple used to sustain all temples around the district. .

The pathetic fact is now even Tanjore temple is not able to sustain itself. Tamil Nadu has the unique honour of all the temple lands being grabbed by bigwigs ably assisted by "powers". One of my North Indian friend says that Tirupathi escaped because it was in Andhra. Otherwise, even the temple ornaments would have been replaced by paste. To this extent, that even an agnostic TV serial producer agonises over this and has included this replacement of temple jewels in one of the episodes. This seems to happen all over India, more so, in South. Sad but real.

The Badwes in Pandharpur were collecting all the money and did not even provide water supply to the town. It went upto Supreme Court and then govt took over. It was found that annual income, then, exceeded three crores. Govt did provide civic amenities and educational institutions but over a period of time it becomes another dept of govt. Tirupathi is an example of thefts/ corruption creeping in. At least they maintain the area, build their own roads, run an University and hospital. But all these is unlikely to happen in TN.

What else can one expect, when for all ills we want govt to step in and take over. Then govt has many constraints in maintaining a vote bank democracy. A lot of money attracts all types as bees get attracted to honey. In TN if there is a hundi in a temple, govt takes over the temple management. The collections in theory, is for maintenance and payment of pujaris of all temples. So the collections in a temple may not be ploughed back to the same temple.

In this context, when one visits a temple one expresses one's devotion and fattens the purse of and economy of the locals who take over the provision of non existent services. The temple gets nothing for maintenance. In addition the local politics of sects and rights of pujas etcc in no way helps the renovation of temples. The fault lies within us. A honest sociable network is a non entity. Unless we come together forgoing our egos, all divisions, sects for development the dreams may not materialise.

Anon.

-

Dilip Kumar

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 11:49 AM

Re: Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations

Dea Sir,

But y we should look for other big temle to do the needed things to these small and poor divya desams???

I hope thr will be atlest 1000 people who are members in this groups, y don v do something.

some time ago i sent a similar mail to all the groups for asking them for help in doing something in kind or cash for temlpes which r in very bad shape.......... but noone responded.

i hav started to do somthing in kind, i hav jus did a thilakam in ruby for the thaayar in deepaprakasar temple, Acharyar desikar in that temple is getting all the needed attention but not the perumal or thaayar.

Iam not asking for money but jus requesting people to visit the temples and do wat they can directly.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Mon, 9/21/09, Hari Haran P S <psharihar > wrote:

Hari Haran P S <psharihar > Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations"divya desam group" Monday, September 21, 2009, 7:27 PM

---------- Forwarded message ----------Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Sep 21, 2009 19:26Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations, andavan@ .com, , desikasampradaya, OPPILIAPPAN <oppiliappan>, nama-singapore, USBrahmins@gro ups.com, GOVINDADWIPA <govindadwipa>, LORD SRINIVASA <lordsrinivasa>, , SRISATHYANARAYA PERUMAL TEMPLE <Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com>, srivaishnavarajayam

Dear Bhaktas,

Pachai Vannar :

Pavalla Vannar :

Simply no maintenance in this temple. No piece of floor in the praharam is even. Cementing came out, difficult to walk around. I saw cockroaches in moolavar thirumeni. Temple closed at 07:45 PM exactly as archagar left as he was not well.

Regards,

Guest guest

Dear Sir,I agree with Mr. Dlip Kumar, even I had sent mail some months back about koiladi kaingariam, but no one responding and some member replied don't send this kind of mail.If any member or members starts any trust under kaingariam for poor divyadesam temple, I am ready to contribute my share.with regardsRamesh--- On Tue, 22/9/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 wrote:Dilip Kumar <kdk74Re: Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations Date: Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 11:49 AM

Dea Sir,

I also hav the same view as ur's.

But y we should look for other big temle to do the needed things to these small and poor divya desams???

some time ago i sent a similar mail to all the groups for asking them for help in doing something in kind or cash for temlpes which r in very bad shape....... ... but noone responded.

i hav started to do somthing in kind, i hav jus did a thilakam in ruby for the thaayar in deepaprakasar temple, Acharyar desikar in that temple is getting all the needed attention but not  the perumal or thaayar.

Iam not asking  for money but jus requesting people to visit the temples and do wat they can  directly.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Mon, 9/21/09, Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations"divya desam group" <>Monday, September 21, 2009, 7:27 PM

---------- Forwarded message ----------Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Sep 21, 2009 19:26Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations, andavan@ .com, , desikasampradaya,

OPPILIAPPAN <oppiliappan>, nama-singapore, USBrahmins@gro ups.com, GOVINDADWIPA <govindadwipa>, LORD SRINIVASA <lordsrinivasa>, ,

SRISATHYANARAYA PERUMAL TEMPLE <Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com>, srivaishnavarajayam @.

com

Dear Bhaktas,

Pachai Vannar :

Pavalla Vannar :

Simply no maintenance in this temple.  No piece of floor in the praharam is even. Cementing came out, difficult to walk around. I saw cockroaches in moolavar thirumeni. Temple closed at 07:45 PM exactly as archagar left as he was not well.

Regards,

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Guest guest

Team,

I am agree with the thoughts of Mr. Dilip. I will enquire about Nangoor temple authorities by next week regarding donations/ contributions and come back to you.  

Regards,

Hariharan PS

+91 9842109873 

On 9/23/09, RAMESH PILLAI <trpillay wrote:

Dear Sir,

I agree with Mr. Dlip Kumar, even I had sent mail some months back about koiladi kaingariam, but no one responding and some member replied don't send this kind of mail.

If any member or members starts any trust under kaingariam for poor divyadesam temple, I am ready to contribute my share.

with regards

Ramesh

--- On Tue, 22/9/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 wrote:

Dilip Kumar <kdk74

Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 11:49 AM

Dea Sir,

I also hav the same view as ur's.

But y we should look for other big temle to do the needed things to these small and poor divya desams???

some time ago i sent a similar mail to all the groups for asking them for help in doing something in kind or cash for temlpes which r in very bad shape....... ... but noone responded.

i hav started to do somthing in kind, i hav jus did a thilakam in ruby for the thaayar in deepaprakasar temple, Acharyar desikar in that temple is getting all the needed attention but not  the perumal or thaayar.

Iam not asking  for money but jus requesting people to visit the temples and do wat they can  directly.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Mon, 9/21/09, Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: 

Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations " divya desam group " <>

Monday, September 21, 2009, 7:27 PM

---------- Forwarded message ----------Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Sep 21, 2009 19:26Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations, andavan@ .com, , desikasampradaya, OPPILIAPPAN <oppiliappan>, nama-singapore, USBrahmins@gro ups.com, GOVINDADWIPA <govindadwipa>, LORD SRINIVASA <lordsrinivasa>, , SRISATHYANARAYA PERUMAL TEMPLE <Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com>, srivaishnavarajayam

Dear Bhaktas,

Pachai Vannar :

Pavalla Vannar :

Regards,

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Its not needed to start a trust... its good if u personally visit some temples and do something in kind which is useful for the temple and perumal is been looked after.

If u want i will give some temple names and thr address so that u can visit and den do something in kind.with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Thu, 9/24/09, Hari Haran P S <psharihar wrote:

Hari Haran P S <pshariharRe: Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 12:22 PM

Team,

I am agree with the thoughts of Mr. Dilip. I will enquire about Nangoor temple authorities by next week regarding donations/ contributions and come back to you.

Regards,

Hariharan PS

+91 9842109873

On 9/23/09, RAMESH PILLAI <trpillay (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Sir,

I agree with Mr. Dlip Kumar, even I had sent mail some months back about koiladi kaingariam, but no one responding and some member replied don't send this kind of mail.

If any member or members starts any trust under kaingariam for poor divyadesam temple, I am ready to contribute my share.

with regards

Ramesh

--- On Tue, 22/9/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 > wrote:

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 >Re: Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam SituationsTuesday, 22 September, 2009, 11:49 AM

Dea Sir,

Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations"divya desam group" <>Monday, September 21, 2009, 7:27 PM

---------- Forwarded message ----------Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Sep 21, 2009 19:26Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations, andavan@ .com, , desikasampradaya, OPPILIAPPAN <oppiliappan>, nama-singapore, USBrahmins@gro ups.com, GOVINDADWIPA <govindadwipa>, LORD SRINIVASA <lordsrinivasa>, , SRISATHYANARAYA PERUMAL TEMPLE <Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com>, srivaishnavarajayam

Dear Bhaktas,

Pachai Vannar :

Pavalla Vannar :

Regards,

Guest guest

Dear Divyadesha abhimaanis,

It is obvious that most of the 106 temples need help. We have a dozen or so (I am pulling out of thin air) that are fine and few are in excellent situation, especially Thiruvengadam (TTD). That one DD can provide resources for the needy DD temples. But who is to make TTD do that? Predominantly, only SVs (that too not all) have emotional attachment to Alwars and DDs. Most SVs from out side Tamil Nadu have little appreciation for the Tamil language.

Of course there are exceptions. Instead of bickering about these DDs in bad shape- it will be better for our Matadhipathis (Vadakalai+Tenkalai+other SV institutions) to initiate "Save DD" project and work coherently to get it done. However, THIS CAN BE INITIATED BY ANYBODY especially BY PEOPLE LIKE SRIMAN SADAGOPAN. They may approach TTD for funds. The important thing to project is that SV is not a solely Brahmin institution (many out siders think like that) and Alwars come in all hues, including former outcastes. The project has to be presented side by side with establishment of DD elementary school for anyone who cares to attend, especially SC,ST, and backward class people. Temple itself can serve as an elementary school at least initially. The duties of the temple staff should include teaching in addition to kainkaryam to deities. That in it self can be part of lessons. We get good at what we do. A scheme like this is easier to package to Govt. TTD is under AP Govt and number of SVs is far below 1% of the patrons. As we know Hindu temples, especially the old temples are under respective state Govt rules. Without a cohesive project, they will slowly deteriorate and be extinct. Otherwise, all other attempts are like shoveling smoke and dust.

dAsan

KST

PS: We have to ask ourselves, why Thiru KuraL and Thiru VaLLuvur are more popular in Tamil Nadu than Thiru PaanAlwar and Divya Prabandhams? The tallest statue in India is of Thiru VaLLuvur; the next one will be of Buddha, followed by Ambedkar and finally Cross or a Minaret. I am not against any of them, but there is lesson to be learnt from ALL of them, if not anything, at least for self preservation. If we don't wake up for our own (SVs and Hinduism) sake, we will be consumed by our own doing of burying our head in Pongal and puLiyohare.

Dilip Kumar <kdk74

Cc: trpillay

Fri, Sep 25, 2009 7:40 am

Dear Sir,

Its not needed to start a trust... its good if u personally visit some temples and do something in kind which is useful for the temple and perumal is been looked after.

If u want i will give some temple names and thr address so that u can visit and den do something in kind.

with best regards

K.DILIP KUMAR

--- On Thu, 9/24/09, Hari Haran P S <psharihar wrote:

Hari Haran P S <psharihar

Thursday, September 24, 2009, 12:22 PM

Team,

I am agree with the thoughts of Mr. Dilip. I will enquire about Nangoor temple authorities by next week regarding donations/ contributions and come back to you.

Regards,

Hariharan PS

+91 9842109873

Dear Sir,

with regards

Ramesh

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 >

Tuesday, 22 September, 2009, 11:49 AM

Dea Sir,

with best regards

K.DILIP KUMAR

--- On Mon, 9/21/09, Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations

"divya desam group" <>

Monday, September 21, 2009, 7:27 PM

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Sep 21, 2009 19:26

Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations

, andavan@ .com, , desikasampradaya, OPPILIAPPAN <oppiliappan>, nama-singapore, USBrahmins@gro ups.com, GOVINDADWIPA <govindadwipa>, LORD SRINIVASA <lordsrinivasa>, , SRISATHYANARAYA PERUMAL TEMPLE <Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com>, srivaishnavarajayam

Dear Bhaktas,

Pachai Vannar :

Pavalla Vannar :

Regards,

Hariharan PS

+91 9842109873

--

Warm Regards,

Hariharan PS

Mob: +(91) 9842109873

--

Warm Regards,

Hariharan PS

Mob: +(91) 9842109873

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Its nice and good to hear that my request for something to be done for DD which r not in good financial condition.

it will be better for our Matadhipathis (Vadakalai+Tenkalai +other SV institutions) to initiate - first lets unite together.

I hav seen incidence wer the 2 kalais hav fought over simple and silly things inside the temple.

Lets not depend upon of rich temples or govt' or insitutions.........

lets start visiting these temples and do something in kind or cash personally.

Lets start educating people about the DD temples and other old and very imp Temples so the people will go and get the perumal's blessings and do something as they wish and can afford.

I am hurt and i belive v can do something which can change the whole conditions of our temples.

Pl excuse me if i hav hurt anybody by my mail.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Sun, 9/27/09, Koti Sreekrishna <tatachar wrote:

Koti Sreekrishna <tatacharRe: Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations Cc: trpillayDate: Sunday, September 27, 2009, 6:42 PM

Dear Divyadesha abhimaanis,

It is obvious that most of the 106 temples need help. We have a dozen or so (I am pulling out of thin air) that are fine and few are in excellent situation, especially Thiruvengadam (TTD). That one DD can provide resources for the needy DD temples. But who is to make TTD do that? Predominantly, only SVs (that too not all) have emotional attachment to Alwars and DDs. Most SVs from out side Tamil Nadu have little appreciation for the Tamil language.

Of course there are exceptions. Instead of bickering about these DDs in bad shape- it will be better for our Matadhipathis (Vadakalai+Tenkalai +other SV institutions) to initiate "Save DD" project and work coherently to get it done. However, THIS CAN BE INITIATED BY ANYBODY especially BY PEOPLE LIKE SRIMAN SADAGOPAN. They may approach TTD for funds. The important thing to project is that SV is not a solely Brahmin institution (many out siders think like that) and Alwars come in all hues, including former outcastes. The project has to be presented side by side with establishment of DD elementary school for anyone who cares to attend, especially SC,ST, and backward class people. Temple itself can serve as an elementary school at least initially. The duties of the temple staff should include teaching in addition to kainkaryam to deities. That in it self can be part of lessons. We get good at what we do. A scheme like this is easier to

package to Govt. TTD is under AP Govt and number of SVs is far below 1% of the patrons. As we know Hindu temples, especially the old temples are under respective state Govt rules. Without a cohesive project, they will slowly deteriorate and be extinct. Otherwise, all other attempts are like shoveling smoke and dust.

dAsan

KSTPS: We have to ask ourselves, why Thiru KuraL and Thiru VaLLuvur are more popular in Tamil Nadu than Thiru PaanAlwar and Divya Prabandhams? The tallest statue in India is of Thiru VaLLuvur; the next one will be of Buddha, followed by Ambedkar and finally Cross or a Minaret. I am not against any of them, but there is lesson to be learnt from ALL of them, if not anything, at least for self preservation. If we don't wake up for our own (SVs and Hinduism) sake, we will be consumed by our own doing of burying our head in Pongal and puLiyohare.

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 >Cc: trpillay (AT) (DOT) co.inFri, Sep 25, 2009 7:40 amRe: Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations

Dear Sir,

If u want i will give some temple names and thr address so that u can visit and den do something in kind.with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Thu, 9/24/09, Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam SituationsThursday, September 24, 2009, 12:22 PM

Team,

Regards,

Hariharan PS

+91 9842109873

Dear Sir,

with regards

Ramesh

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 >Re: Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam SituationsTuesday, 22 September, 2009, 11:49 AM

Dea Sir,

Dear Bhaktas,

Pachai Vannar :

Pavalla Vannar :

Regards,