Soodikkoduttha NaacchiyAr ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,

Dhaasan , V.Sadagopan

- Anil T

Sadgopan V

Monday, December 27, 2004 4:52 AM

Thiruppavai

SrI Andaal Thiruvadigale Saranam

Dear mama,

I am attaching the Thiruppavai PDF file.

anil

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sri Andal BhakthAs :

Sri Anil from Australia has formatted and presented my write ups

on ThiruppAvai in the form of a 112 Page PDF Document that

can be printed directly .

This might be of interest to you during this Marghazhi Month

and the year round .

Soodikkoduttha NaacchiyAr ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,

Dhaasan , V.Sadagopan

Guest guest

Sri:Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:Swami, please listen to Sri Velukkudi's upanyasam for this specific pasuram (#1) at:http://www.ibiblio.org/ramanuja/thiruppavai/pasuram/In a quick word (if adiyen remembers correctly) the ul-porul for parai is Kainkaryam which is the highest purusartham. And, that pasuram is also expounding themeaning of the Thirumanthram/Aum itself, is what the upanyasam says, if adiyen is notmistaken (there is a beautiful explanation for the eva-karam use in Narayanane namakke as

well).Also, it (reference to parai) occurs in 2 pasurams at least.As always, wrong interpretations are of adiyen's own making, so please, please refer to theauthoritative source in the upanyasam above.adiyen Ramanuja dasan. Akhila Bhuvana Janma Shtema bhangadilileVinata Vividha bhuta vrata raksaika dikse,Sruti sirasi Vidipte Brahmani SrinivaseBhavatu mama parasmin semusi bhaktirupa.May knowledge transformed into intense love directed toSrinivasa, the highest Brahman, become mine;the Being to whom creation, preservation and dissolutionof the universe is mere play, whose

main resolve is to offerprotection to all those who approach Him in all humilityand sincerity, and who shines out like a beacon lightout of the pages of the scripturesnselvarangan <nselvaranganramanuja Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 6:21:47 AM[sri ramanuja] THIRUPPAVAI

What is meaning of PARAI. At present parai means a drum. Our Lord Sri Narayanan is giving us Motcham. The supreme expectation from our Lord.So, please enlighten me what is the meaning of PARAI.NARAYANANE NAMAKE PARAI THARUVANAdiyen Dhasan

Guest guest

Sreeman selvaranganji,

There are altogether 30 pasurams in Tiruppavai. The entire theme of thiruppavai is divided as five fives plus five. That means the first five pasurams starting from Margali thingal to maayanai mannu gives the initial preparation of the vratam. Godamata prepares here friends. She englightens them the rules the reason and the phalam of the vratam. so this is one unit. From the 6th pasuram to the 15th pasuram she wakes up her friends these are the next two units. The next five pasurams from Naiganai she goes to the lords bhavan this is the next unit. The last five pasurams the lord comes to the gopikas and grants their wishes.this is as far as I know the meaning of these 5 x5 +5 equation.

please oblige.

Jai sreemannarayana.

Padmavathi Ramanujam

nselvarangan <nselvaranganramanuja Sent: Friday, 1 February, 2008 4:09:17 PM[sri ramanuja] THIRUPPAVAI

IYANTHUM IYUNTHAM ARIYATHA MANIDARAI VIYAM SUMAPATHU VAMBU.FIVE INTO FIVE PLUS FIVE IS EQUAL TO THIRY.WHAT ARE THE FIVE FIVES PLUS FIVE ?PLEASE ENLIGHTEN MEADIYEN.ALWAR THIRUVADIKALE SARANAMANDAL THIRUVADIKALE SARANAM

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Guest guest

Sri: Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha Srimath VaraVara Munaye Namaha Dear Swamin, Indeed a wonderful question and the answers are wonderful enlightenment. We have no words other than just to say " THALAI ALLAL KAIMARRILANEY" Azhwar Emperumanar Jeeyar Thiruvadigalae Sharanam, Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan, RAJAGOPALAN Sampath Kumar Padmanaban <janasampath wrote: Sri:Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:Srimath Varavara Munaye Nama:Dear Swamin,Pranams. The 6 fives in Thiruppavai are as follows:1. Pramana Panchakam Vedham Upanishadam Purana, Idhihasam Nalayira Divya Prabhandham Acharya Srisookthi2. Artha Panchakam Paramathma Swaroopam Jeevathma Swaroopam Upaya Swaroopam Upeya Swaroopam Virodhi Swaroopam3. Prathvadhi Panchakam Parathvam Vyuham Vibhavam Archa Antharyami4. Jeevathma Panchakam Nithya Muktha Muktha praya Mumukshu Badhdha5. Upaya Panchakam Karma yogam Gnana yogam Bhakthi yogam Prapaththi yogam Acharyabhimanam6. Virodhi Panchakam Ahamkaram Mamakaram Virodhi from pancha indiriyam Kaamam KrodhamThis explanation is from

Sri.U.Ve.Kanchi PBA Swamy's Kalakshepam. adiyen is absolutely not qualified even to write one aksharam about Thiruppavai. Kindly listen Swamy's kalakshepam for this wonderful essence of Vedha. Swamy jokingly refers to Thiruppavai as Aaranju Pazham (Orange fruit) due to the 6 x 5 division.Kindly accept my apologies for any mistakes and kodi namaskarams for asking such wonderful question.adiyenRamanuja dasan Azhvar Emberumanar Jeeyar Thiruvadikale SaranamJeeyar Thiruvadikale Saranam nselvarangan <nselvarangan (AT) (DOT) co.in>ramanuja Sent: Friday, February 1, 2008 5:39:17 AM[sri ramanuja]

THIRUPPAVAI IYANTHUM IYUNTHAM ARIYATHA MANIDARAI VIYAM SUMAPATHU VAMBU.FIVE INTO FIVE PLUS FIVE IS EQUAL TO THIRY.WHAT ARE THE FIVE FIVES PLUS FIVE ?PLEASE ENLIGHTEN MEADIYEN.ALWAR THIRUVADIKALE SARANAMANDAL THIRUVADIKALE SARANAM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Swamin,

Can any one suggest me the website to download THIRUPPAVAI sung by MS or MLV.

Thanks in advance.

aiyean

ramanuja dasan

sridhar

Guest guest

Sir,

You may try to download from the following web site:

http://rapidshare.com21646830/M_L_Vsanthakumari.zip.html

FYI

Varadachari--- On Wed, 12/17/08, sridhar ramasami <sridharyaamunan wrote:

sridhar ramasami <sridharyaamunanRe: ThiruppavaisrirangpaCc: Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 6:59 PM

Swamin

Thanks a lot for your reply. But i am staying in Dubai. Thats why i asked the website for downloading.

Thanks and have a great day.

adyean

ramanuja daasan

sridhar

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Parthasarathy Sridharan <srirangpa (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Swamin,

I am having the Thiruppai of MLV in mp3 format. If your are residing in and around Chennai, please contact me on 9444136036 so that I can give you in CD or in pendrive, refering this email id. Adiyen Desika Dasan Sridharan--- On Wed, 17/12/08, sridhar ramasami <sridharyaamunan@ gmail.com> wrote:

sridhar ramasami <sridharyaamunan@ gmail.com> ThiruppavaiWednesday, 17 December, 2008, 10:01 AM

Swamin,Can any one suggest me the website to download THIRUPPAVAI sung by MS or MLV.Thanks in advance.aiyeanramanuja dasansridhar

Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear ThiruppAvai RasikAs : FYI .

V.Sadagopan

- Varadachari Ananthanpillai

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 10:35 AM

Re: Thiruppavai

Sir,

I am giving the web link for downloading Tiruppavai sung by M.L.Vasanthakumari

http://rapidshare.com216446830/M_L_Vasanthakumari.zip.html You may try this web link

Madurakavidasan

A.Varadachari--- On Wed, 12/17/08, sridhar ramasami <sridharyaamunan wrote:

sridhar ramasami <sridharyaamunan Thiruppavai Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 10:01 AM

Swamin,Can any one suggest me the website to download THIRUPPAVAI sung by MS or MLV.Thanks in advance.aiyeanramanuja dasansridhar

Guest guest

Shri:An anecdote regarding the Thiruppavai and MS goes thus:MS had not sung the Thiruppavai for being recorded. When asked why, she apparently said that since MLV had already sung the Thiruppavai, there was no necessity for her to sing it since she couldn't better it anyway.The rendering by MLV is indeed phenomenal. If one listens to it during this month, he will be enamoured so much that he wouldn't resist listening to it throughout the year.Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan--- On Sat, 12/20/08, Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan wrote:Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan Fw: Thiruppavai"Ponnappan" <Oppiliappan >,

RamanujaandDesika , "Swami" , "Sgt" <saranagathi >, Rajeev, "SG" <Tiruvenkatam >, "IRS" , "DS" <desikasampradaya >, rbhashyamCc: "Srikanth Veeraraghavan" <hindusrikanth, "av" <ahobilavalli >Saturday, December 20, 2008, 5:55 PM

SrI:

V.Sadagopan

Sir,

http://rapidshare. com 216446830/ M_L_Vasanthakuma ri.zip.html You may try this web link

Madurakavidasan

A.Varadachari--- On Wed, 12/17/08, sridhar ramasami <sridharyaamunan@ gmail.com> wrote:

sridhar ramasami <sridharyaamunan@ gmail.com> ThiruppavaiWednesday, December 17, 2008, 10:01 AM

Guest guest

Swami - The link is not workingAnand --- On Sat, 12/20/08, Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan wrote:Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappanFw: Thiruppavai"Ponnappan" <Oppiliappan >, RamanujaandDesika , "Swami" , "Sgt" <saranagathi >, Rajeev, "SG" <Tiruvenkatam >, "IRS" , "DS" <desikasampradaya >, rbhashyamCc: "Srikanth Veeraraghavan" <hindusrikanth, "av" <ahobilavalli >Saturday, December 20, 2008, 4:25 AM

SrI:

V.Sadagopan

Sir,

http://rapidshare. com 216446830/ M_L_Vasanthakuma ri.zip.html You may try this web link

Madurakavidasan

A.Varadachari--- On Wed, 12/17/08, sridhar ramasami <sridharyaamunan@ gmail.com> wrote:

sridhar ramasami <sridharyaamunan@ gmail.com> ThiruppavaiWednesday, December 17, 2008, 10:01 AM