IndiaDivine.org

Tirumala darshan and accomodation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr Chandrasekhar,

If you want I can book a room for you in the Karnataka guest house.

I know some people there- do not worry at all regarding the Darshan Ventchalapati will bless you with a good darshan no doubt abt it but the time you are going there is Christmas holidays, it will be crowded for sure.

Do e mial me & I will certainly help you to my fullest..

regards-

Rahul.--- On Mon, 8/12/08, chandrasekaran iyer <shekar1975 wrote:

chandrasekaran iyer <shekar1975 Tirumala darshan and accomodation Date: Monday, 8 December, 2008, 5:40 PM

Dear Sir, Can anyone help me with accomodation and darshan at tirumala on 27th 28th Dec. I tried contacting TTD office, everything is booked till Jan. Only on recommendation i can gettickets for accomadation and darshan. If anyone can provide the contact person at TTD office, they can help me out. Regds,

-- Thanks with regards

Shekar.B-- Simple LivingHigh Thinking-- Thanks with regardsShekar.B-- Simple LivingHigh Thinking

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

In case you are living in Chennai, contact Balaji Travels ( Mr Narasimhan) having his office at Mahalakshmi Street T Nagar Chennai 17. You can join his package tour leaving the early morning from the premises of Shiva Vishnu Temple in T Nagar and return by the same night. He can also provide you a seperate car or a van depending upon the nujkber of persons in your group. In case of car/van, they will pick you from your residence and drop you back in the night. The charges includes, break-fast, lunch and darshan. I am sorry I have not got his telephone number immediatel;y with me. Please contact me on my E mail Id krishnan 1940 and will provide the numbers to you. We have availed his services constantly every year and totally satisfied. He does this in a most professional manner.

SEVEL KRISHNAN

18 Thiruvengadam Street Extensions

East Raja Annamalaipuram

Chennai 600028

Landline 24617660

mobile 99400 95670

From: shekar1975Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:40:52 +0530 Tirumala darshan and accomodation

Dear Sir, Can anyone help me with accomodation and darshan at tirumala on 27th 28th Dec. I tried contacting TTD office, everything is booked till Jan. Only on recommendation i can gettickets for accomadation and darshan. If anyone can provide the contact person at TTD office, they can help me out. Regds,

-- Thanks with regards

Shekar.B-- Simple LivingHigh Thinking-- Thanks with regardsShekar.B-- Simple LivingHigh Thinking

sir

why go for accomdoation. u can have darshan and return the same day .go to IRCTC at central station and book your tickets. The plan is that u leave by sapthagiri and return by sapthagiri the same day. They will provide u breakfast...boarding at lower tirupathi and give u cellar darshan ticket . the entire darshan takes less than 3 hours. thereafter you are given lunch and taken to tiruchanoor. after darshan they will drop u back to station by 16.45 pm in time to board sapthagiri express at 17.20 hrs. the cahrge is rs.900/- per head

RAJARAMAN--- On Mon, 8/12/08, chandrasekaran iyer <shekar1975 wrote:

chandrasekaran iyer <shekar1975 Tirumala darshan and accomodation Date: Monday, 8 December, 2008, 5:40 PM

-- Thanks with regards

For guidance at all times

Accomodation- Tirumala

Thought the

info placed below, may be useful

gAnOvAsAn

Sri

Tirumala Kashi Mutt

(77316)

Udipi

Mutt

(77305)

Sri Sri

Sri Tridandi Ramanujajeeyar Mutt

(77301)

Sri

Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam Mutt/ Sarva Mangala Kalyana Mandapam

(77370)

Sri

Vallabhacharya Mutt

(77317)

Mantralaya

Raghavendra Swami Mutt/ Brindavanam

(77302)

Arya

Vysya Samajam

S.V.R.A.V.T.S

(77436)

Srirangam

Srimad Andavan Ashram

(77826)

Sri

Vaikhanasa Ashram

(77282)

Sri

Ahobila Mutt

(79440)

Karnataka

Kalyana Mandapam

Hotel

Kumara Nilayam

Sri

Sringeri Shankara Mutt/ Sarada Kalyana Mandapam

(77269)

Sri

Vyasaraja Mutt

Motilal

Bansilal Dharmasala

(77445)

Hotel

Nilarama Choultry

(77784)

Sri

Srinivasa Choultry

(77883)

Sri

Hathiramji Mutt

(77240)

Karnataka

Guest House

(77238)

Dakshina India

Arya Vyaya Gubba Muniratnam Charities

(77245)

Sri

Sringeri Sankara Nilayam

(79435)

[शà¥à¤°à¥€à¤¨à¤¿à¤µà¤¾à¤¸à¤¨]

Response:

veeraraghavan ramaswamy" veeraraghavanramaswamy{Dear

Vasan,This is a very useful information.Thank you.Best wishes,V.Ramaswamy}

: oz of ACT is worth ton of theory = --- On Tue, 9/12/08, raja raman <rrb4u wrote:raja raman <rrb4uRe: Tirumala darshan and accomodation Date: Tuesday, 9 December, 2008, 2:14 PM

sir

why go for accomdoation. u can have darshan and return the same day .go to IRCTC at central station and book your tickets. The plan is that u leave by sapthagiri and return by sapthagiri the same day. They will provide u breakfast... boarding at lower tirupathi and give u cellar darshan ticket . the entire darshan takes less than 3 hours. thereafter you are given lunch and taken to tiruchanoor. after darshan they will drop u back to station by 16.45 pm in time to board sapthagiri express at 17.20 hrs. the cahrge is rs.900/- per head

RAJARAMAN--- On Mon, 8/12/08, chandrasekaran iyer <shekar1975 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

chandrasekaran iyer <shekar1975 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Tirumala darshan and accomodationMonday, 8 December, 2008, 5:40 PM

-- Thanks with regards

• 7 months later...
Guest guest

Dear Mr.Krishnan Sir,

I have seen people giving this sort of travel related information for various places

May I request you sir to be kind enough to make a table giving whatever information you have

like Thirupathi, Kumbakonam, Uppiiliappan Koil, Divya desam etc so that we can make use of it

Please do this if you have no objection

Regards

Guruswamy K

94440 12430

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 12:35 PM, Krishnan Sevel Venkataraman <krishnan1940 wrote:

In case you are living in Chennai, contact Balaji Travels ( Mr Narasimhan) having his office at Mahalakshmi Street T Nagar Chennai 17.  You can join his package tour leaving the early morning from the premises of Shiva Vishnu Temple in T Nagar and return by the same night.  He can also provide you a seperate car or a van depending upon the nujkber of persons in your group.  In case of car/van, they will pick you from your residence and drop you back in the night.  The charges includes, break-fast, lunch and darshan.  I am sorry I have not got his telephone number immediatel;y with me.  Please contact me on my E mail Id krishnan 1940 and will provide the numbers to you.  We have availed his services constantly every year and totally satisfied.  He does this in a most professional manner.

SEVEL KRISHNAN

18 Thiruvengadam Street Extensions

East Raja Annamalaipuram

Chennai 600028

Landline 24617660

mobile 99400 95670

From: shekar1975Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:40:52 +0530 Tirumala darshan and accomodation

Dear Sir,   Can anyone help me with accomodation and darshan at tirumala on 27th 28th Dec.   I tried contacting TTD office, everything is booked till Jan. Only on recommendation i can gettickets for accomadation and darshan.  If anyone can provide the contact person at TTD office, they can help me out.

Regds,-- Thanks with regardsShekar.B-- Simple LivingHigh Thinking-- Thanks with regardsShekar.B-- Simple LivingHigh Thinking

-- Guruswamy K