IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

re. kumbakonam visit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,

I am planning to attend a marriage on 9th July, 2008 at Oppilippan Koil. I will be thankful if any body can suggest the following:-

1. Vist to Divya desams in and around the place

2. Suitable place to stay

3. I am planning to be in Kumbakonam on 8 and 9th. Will I be able to get some taxi to visit the divya desams and Mannargudi. Please kindly inform places of worship nearby.

regards

srinivasan

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .

Guest guest

Dear Srirangam Srinivasan,

There are lots of Vaishnavite Temples in and around Kumbakonam. You can plan your visit for two days. I have given some important Kshetrams to visit.

On 8th, you can visit Temples in & around Kumbakonam:

Please pay a visit to Adhanaur & Pullampudhangudi which is nearby Swamimalai, 5 KMs from Kumabakonam. And also pls visit Narasimhapuram near Adhanaur and worship 5 brindavanams of 5 Srimad Azaghiyasingers of Ahobila Mutt. (Please ensuer that Bhattarcharya is avilable at Bridavanam. You can enquire at Adhanaur temple or Pullampudhangudi Temple) After visiting this, you can visit Sarngapani Temple, Chakkarapani Temple & Ramaswamy temple in Kumbakonam town itself. In the evening, you can visit, Natchiyar koil and Thirucherai which is 7 KMs and 12 KMs(approx) from Kumbakonam.

On the 9th, you can visit Mannargudi. If you are going to Mannargudi, you must go to Vaduvur Sri Ramar temple which is some 10 KMs from Mannargudi.

There are lot of Veg hotels and Lodges available at Kumbakonam at affordable rates. You can also hire a taxi/cab for you visit at Kumbakonam near to new Bus Stand.

I beleive i have given sufficient information.

Thanks.

Prasanna Vengatesan S

Mobile: 99 400 14954

--- On Sat, 14/6/08, srirangam srinivasan <bhan_55 wrote:

srirangam srinivasan <bhan_55 re. kumbakonam visit Date: Saturday, 14 June, 2008, 9:04 PM

Dear Swamin,

I am planning to attend a marriage on 9th July, 2008 at Oppilippan Koil. I will be thankful if any body can suggest the following:-

3. I am planning to be in Kumbakonam on 8 and 9th. Will I be able to get some taxi to visit the divya desams and Mannargudi. Please kindly inform places of worship nearby.

regards

srinivasan

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

dear mr srinivasan

there is one tax driver by name Navaneetha krishnan at Kumbakonam Uppiliappan koil, his mob no. is 9443717459. If possible he can assist you for accomodation also. He his a reliable person, he know all temples around kumbakonam/tanjore dist.

Have a nice darshan.

regards

usha ramakrishnan

-

srirangam srinivasan

Saturday, June 14, 2008 9:04 PM

re. kumbakonam visit

Dear Swamin,

regards

srinivasan

Guest guest

Swamin,

In oppliappan Koil Sannathi st, next to Andavan ashramam, you can meet One Vaishnava swamin. His name is Sriman U.Ve. Gopaladesikachariar swamy. He is a great vaishnava schollar. He will guide. You tell my name. I am Vichanthangal Prathivathi Bayangaram Srininvasan resing at Ambattur. I am his athmartha sishyan. You tell him aboubt me. In the meantime I will talk with him over by phone.

My contact no. is 044-2658 1378 Mobile 9381047239 ( contact after 7 pm)

Could you give your address & Contact no?

VP Srinivasan

On 6/14/08, srirangam srinivasan <bhan_55 wrote:

Dear Swamin,

regards

srinivasan

Guest guest

Dear Members:

FYI.

V.Sadagopan

- ramakrishnan

Monday, June 16, 2008 2:29 AM

Re: re. kumbakonam visit

dear mr srinivasan

there is one tax driver by name Navaneetha krishnan at Kumbakonam Uppiliappan koil, his mob no. is 9443717459. If possible he can assist you for accomodation also. He his a reliable person, he know all temples around kumbakonam/tanjore dist.

Have a nice darshan.

regards

usha ramakrishnan

-

srirangam srinivasan

re. kumbakonam visit

Dear Swamin,

regards

srinivasan

Guest guest

I belong to Kumbakonam and visit at least twice a month.

the others have given you a lot of useful information.

you may stay on Kumbakonam at Kasi International which is a very good hotel.

WHEN IN KUMBAKONAM, DO NOT FAIL OR OMIT TO VISIT THIRUVALLIYANGUDI, WHICH IS JUST 12 KILOMETERS FROM KUMBAKONAM ON THE MADRAS ROAD, JUST NEAR TIRUPPANANDAAL.

THIS IS ONE OF THE 108 KSHETRAMS WITH THIS DIFFERENCE THAT A VISIT TO HIS PLACE, IT IS SAID HAS THE EFFECT OF VISITING ALL THE 106 KSHETRAMS.

PL. DO NOT MISS IT.ADIYEEN

DWARAKANATHAN

CHENNAI PH: 044-28343152 : : MOB: 9444067918

On 6/15/08, ramakrishnan <homemaker wrote:

dear mr srinivasan

Have a nice darshan.

regards

usha ramakrishnan

-

srirangam srinivasan

re. kumbakonam visit

Dear Swamin,

regards

srinivasan

Guest guest

Respected swaminSince the marriage will take place in Oppiliappan Koil. Your Headquarters should be Oppiliappan koil.1. You fix a car - you can go to Nachiar koil , Thirucherai (Saranathan),2. Since you have decided to go to Mannargudi, on the Mannargudi, you can to Nathan Koil. After you had darshan Sengamalavalli Thayar sametha Rajagopalan swamy,you can go to Vaduvoor Raman sannadhi. YOU CONTACT CHELLAPPA DIKSHITHAR AND TELL HIM ABOUT US ( REFER: MY NAME IS S.THIRUNARAYANAN AND S.SOURIRAJAN OF WEST MAMBALAM) HE WILL HELP YOU. YOU CAN TELL ABOUT THE PRASADAMS ALSO. HE WILL ARRANGE. 3. ARAVAMUDAN - SARANGAPANI AND CHAKRAPANI TEMPLE, RAMASWAMY TEMPLE, (VIA SWAMIMALAI) YOU CAN GO TO PULLAM BUDHANGUDI, THIRUMANDANGUDI, ADHANOOR ETC.All the

bestS.THIRUNARAYANAN--- On Mon, 16/6/08, Dr. Sadagopan <yennappan wrote:Dr. Sadagopan <yennappan Fw: re. kumbakonam visit"Ponnappan" <Oppiliappan >Monday, 16 June, 2008, 6:39 PM

Dear Members:

FYI.

V.Sadagopan

- ramakrishnan

Monday, June 16, 2008 2:29 AM

dear mr srinivasan

Have a nice darshan.

regards

usha ramakrishnan

-

srirangam srinivasan

re. kumbakonam visit

Dear Swamin,

regards

srinivasan

Guest guest

i am born and still live in kumbkonam - the kasi int hotel lodge is ok, also hotel siva, hotel ARR if you want higher lever hotel Rayas VIPs hotel will be there for staying and all the vishnava and shiva temples you will get proper bus from kumbakonam - i am happily say this.

Thank - VENKATRAMAN

-

DWARAKANATHAN RAGHAVACHARI

Monday, June 16, 2008 9:25 PM

WHEN IN KUMBAKONAM, DO NOT FAIL OR OMIT TO VISIT THIRUVALLIYANGUDI, WHICH IS JUST 12 KILOMETERS FROM KUMBAKONAM ON THE MADRAS ROAD, JUST NEAR TIRUPPANANDAAL.

THIS IS ONE OF THE 108 KSHETRAMS WITH THIS DIFFERENCE THAT A VISIT TO HIS PLACE, IT IS SAID HAS THE EFFECT OF VISITING ALL THE 106 KSHETRAMS.

DWARAKANATHAN

On 6/15/08, ramakrishnan <homemaker (AT) eth (DOT) net> wrote:

dear mr srinivasan

Have a nice darshan.

regards

usha ramakrishnan

-

srirangam srinivasan

re. kumbakonam visit

Dear Swamin,

regards

srinivasan

Guest guest

sir, kindly give us a 2 day trip in vaishnav temple at ChennaiVenkat <dvenkat71 wrote:  i am born and still live in kumbkonam - the kasi int hotel lodge is ok, also hotel siva, hotel ARR if you want higher lever hotel Rayas VIPs hotel will be there for staying and all the vishnava and shiva temples you will get proper bus from kumbakonam - i am happily say this. Thank - VENKATRAMAN - DWARAKANATHAN RAGHAVACHARI Monday, June 16, 2008 9:25 PM Re: re. kumbakonam visit I belong to Kumbakonam and visit at least twice a month. the others have given you a lot of useful information. you may stay on Kumbakonam at Kasi International which is a very good hotel. WHEN IN KUMBAKONAM, DO NOT FAIL OR

OMIT TO VISIT THIRUVALLIYANGUDI, WHICH IS JUST 12 KILOMETERS FROM KUMBAKONAM ON THE MADRAS ROAD, JUST NEAR TIRUPPANANDAAL. THIS IS ONE OF THE 108 KSHETRAMS WITH THIS DIFFERENCE THAT A VISIT TO HIS PLACE, IT IS SAID HAS THE EFFECT OF VISITING ALL THE 106 KSHETRAMS. PL. DO NOT MISS IT.ADIYEEN DWARAKANATHAN CHENNAI PH: 044-28343152 : : MOB: 9444067918 On 6/15/08, ramakrishnan <homemaker (AT) eth (DOT) net> wrote:  dear mr srinivasan there is one tax driver by name Navaneetha krishnan at Kumbakonam Uppiliappan koil, his mob no. is

9443717459. If possible he can assist you for accomodation also. He his a reliable person, he know all temples around kumbakonam/tanjore dist. Have a nice darshan. regards usha ramakrishnan - srirangam srinivasan Saturday, June 14, 2008 9:04 PM re. kumbakonam visit Dear Swamin, I am planning to attend a marriage on 9th July, 2008 at Oppilippan Koil. I will be thankful if any body can suggest the following:- 1. Vist to Divya desams in and around the place 2. Suitable place to stay 3. I am planning to be in Kumbakonam on 8 and 9th. Will I be able to get some taxi to visit the divya desams and Mannargudi. Please kindly inform places of worship nearby. regards srinivasan Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on

Best of . s.rasu

Guest guest

For Your Information .

V.Sadagopan

- Venkat

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 10:56 AM

i am born and still live in kumbkonam - the kasi int hotel lodge is ok, also hotel siva, hotel ARR if you want higher lever hotel Rayas VIPs hotel will be there for staying and all the vishnava and shiva temples you will get proper bus from kumbakonam - i am happily say this.

Thank - VENKATRAMAN

-

DWARAKANATHAN RAGHAVACHARI

Monday, June 16, 2008 9:25 PM

DWARAKANATHAN

On 6/15/08, ramakrishnan <homemaker (AT) eth (DOT) net> wrote:

dear mr srinivasan

Have a nice darshan.

regards

usha ramakrishnan

-

srirangam srinivasan

re. kumbakonam visit

Dear Swamin,

regards

srinivasan

Guest guest

Respected Swamin, Adiyen Dasseya vignabhanam,You may browse through Google search and visit Kumbakonam.info site, besides WWW.encyclopedia.com/doc/E-1-kumbakonam and may get full information. you may also visit dinamalar.com site and search for tamilnadu thirutalangal and further go to 108 diveya desams and get a wealth of information about cholanadu diveyadeams, perumal, thayar Azhavar mangalasasanams etc.OM namo Malolaya namonamaha with respects and regards,Dasan seshadri"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan wrote:  For Your Information . V.Sadagopan - Venkat Wednesday, June 18, 2008 10:56 AM Re:

re. kumbakonam visit  i am born and still live in kumbkonam - the kasi int hotel lodge is ok, also hotel siva, hotel ARR if you want higher lever hotel Rayas VIPs hotel will be there for staying and all the vishnava and shiva temples you will get proper bus from kumbakonam - i am happily say this. Thank - VENKATRAMAN - DWARAKANATHAN RAGHAVACHARI Monday, June 16, 2008 9:25 PM Re: re. kumbakonam visit I belong to Kumbakonam and visit at least twice a month. the others have given you a lot of useful information. you may stay on Kumbakonam at Kasi International which is a very good hotel. WHEN IN KUMBAKONAM, DO NOT FAIL OR OMIT TO VISIT THIRUVALLIYANGUDI, WHICH IS JUST 12 KILOMETERS FROM KUMBAKONAM ON THE MADRAS ROAD, JUST NEAR TIRUPPANANDAAL. THIS IS ONE OF THE 108 KSHETRAMS WITH THIS DIFFERENCE THAT A VISIT TO HIS PLACE, IT IS SAID HAS THE EFFECT OF VISITING ALL THE 106 KSHETRAMS. PL. DO NOT MISS IT.ADIYEEN DWARAKANATHAN CHENNAI PH: 044-28343152 : : MOB: 9444067918 On 6/15/08, ramakrishnan <homemaker (AT) eth (DOT) net> wrote:  dear mr srinivasan there is one tax driver by name Navaneetha krishnan at Kumbakonam Uppiliappan koil, his mob no. is 9443717459. If possible he can assist you for accomodation also. He his a reliable person, he know all temples around kumbakonam/tanjore dist. Have a nice darshan. regards usha ramakrishnan - srirangam srinivasan Saturday, June 14, 2008 9:04 PM re. kumbakonam visit Dear Swamin, I am

planning to attend a marriage on 9th July, 2008 at Oppilippan Koil. I will be thankful if any body can suggest the following:- 1. Vist to Divya desams in and around the place 2. Suitable place to stay 3. I am planning to be in Kumbakonam on 8 and 9th. Will I be able to get some taxi to visit the divya desams and Mannargudi. Please kindly inform places of worship nearby. regards srinivasan Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.