IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

book is available

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sir

this is mehuldavey based at chennai ,the book is available kindlysend me the postal address so that i can send you across the same i havedetails regarding lord's name, thayar's name,theertham name,prathyakshamname,nearby landmark for the place how to go

warm regards

mehuldavey

Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care Watch latest movie trailers and behind the scenes footage of Bigg Boss and much more! www.sifymax.com

Guest guest

HARE  SREENIVASA.Dear and respected Sriman Mehuldavey,

Namaskarams. As I am in urgent need of  this book, will you send me

the book to me?. I'll send the price of the book by MO to your postal

address. My postal address is   R.SRIDHARAN, B 290,  BHEL 

TOWNSHIP,  RANIPET - 632 406, VELLORE  DIST.,       Thanking you and

closing with namaskarams.Ssarvam Sri

KrishnarpanamasthuAdiyen  R.Sridharan, Ranipet> sir > this is mehuldavey based at chennai ,the book is available kindly

send me > the postal address so that i can send you across the

same i have details > regarding lord's name, thayar's

name,theertham name,prathyaksham > name,nearby landmark for the

place how to go > warm regards > mehuldavey

This email was sent using BAP, BHEL, Ranipet mail server.This transmission is confidential and intended solelyfor the person or organisation to whom it is addressed.It may contain privileged and confidential information.If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy,distribute or take any action in reliance on it.Delete the mail, If you have received this transmission in error.postmaster

Guest guest

Namaskaram, Adiyan is also interesting to require the same. Kindly send the same to me to the below mentioned address: V. Viswanathan 5/7, Achuthanarayana Pillai Street Nagapattinam - 611 001 Regards V. Viswanathan MEHUL DAVEY <mehuldavey wrote: sir this is mehuldavey based at chennai ,the book is available kindlysend me the postal address so that i can send

you across the same i havedetails regarding lord's name, thayar's name,theertham name,prathyakshamname,nearby landmark for the place how to go warm regards mehuldavey Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care Watch latest movie trailers and behind the scenes footage of Bigg Boss and much more! www.sifymax.com

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Davey, Could you please send me the book regarding the Divya Desams--I would be much obliged. My postal address is S.Ramabhadran ""Shreyas" Door No.9(Plot Nos31 & 32), Kannappanagar II Main Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041 E Mail: ramvat2002 Phone Nos.044 45543765, 044 24484113 Cell;9840280845, 9940180891 Adiyen, Yours truly, RamabhadranMEHUL DAVEY <mehuldavey wrote: sir this is mehuldavey based at chennai ,the book is available kindlysend me the postal address so that i can send you across the same i havedetails regarding lord's name, thayar's name,theertham name,prathyakshamname,nearby landmark for the place how to go warm regards mehuldavey Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care Watch latest movie trailers and behind the scenes footage of Bigg Boss and much

more! www.sifymax.com

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

viswa nathan <viswanathane2002 wrote: Namaskaram, Adiyan is also interested to require the same. What is the price of the book? Kindly send the same to me to the below mentioned address: T. V. Gopalakrishnan 89 M CNagar, I Cross Street, Chitlapakkam Chennai 600064 Regards V. Viswanathan MEHUL DAVEY <> wrote: sir this is mehuldavey based at chennai ,the book is available kindlysend me the postal address so that i can send you across the same i havedetails regarding lord's name,

thayar's name,theertham name,prathyakshamname,nearby landmark for the place how to go warm regards mehuldavey Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care Watch latest movie trailers and behind the scenes footage of Bigg Boss and much more! www.sifymax.com Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Sri Ramabhadran,

Sri Krishna sabha of Matuga,Mumbai has published a book on all Divya Desams with Photos,topographical approach and other relevent details.

You can write to them directly for a copy if you could obtain the address.Otherwise adiyen can help you on my return to India from US in Nov

regs

T K Parthasarathy

Malola Apartments

Habibullah Road

T'Nagar

Chennai-17

with love and cheers T KParthasarathy

Chennai

Ramabhadran Seshadri <ramvat2002 To: Subject: Re: book is availableWed, 4 Jul 2007 06:32:32 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr.Davey,

Could you please send me the book regarding the Divya Desams--I would be much obliged.

My postal address is

S.Ramabhadran

""Shreyas"

Door No.9(Plot Nos31 & 32),

Kannappanagar II Main Road,

Thiruvanmiyur,

Chennai 600041

E Mail: ramvat2002

Phone Nos.044 45543765, 044 24484113

Cell;9840280845, 9940180891

Adiyen,

Yours truly,

RamabhadranMEHUL DAVEY <mehuldavey (AT) sify (DOT) com> wrote:

sir this is mehuldavey based at chennai ,the book is available kindlysend me the postal address so that i can send you across the same i havedetails regarding lord's name, thayar's name,theertham name,prathyakshamname,nearby landmark for the place how to go warm regards mehuldavey

Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care Watch latest movie trailers and behind the scenes footage of Bigg Boss and much more! www.sifymax.com

Voice your questions and our experts will answer them

Guest guest

Dearest All Jai Gurudev!!!!! Thanks for your mails, kindly update me the details of content. Thanks & Regards JGD Balaji anu <anuradha_ji wrote: viswa nathan <viswanathane2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Namaskaram, Adiyan is also interested to require the same. What

is the price of the book? Kindly send the same to me to the below mentioned address: T. V. Gopalakrishnan 89 M CNagar, I Cross Street, Chitlapakkam Chennai 600064 Regards V. Viswanathan MEHUL DAVEY <> wrote: sir this is mehuldavey based at chennai ,the book is available kindlysend me the postal address so that i can send you across the same i havedetails regarding lord's name, thayar's name,theertham name,prathyakshamname,nearby landmark for the place how to go warm regards mehuldavey Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care Watch latest movie trailers and behind the scenes footage of Bigg Boss and much more! www.sifymax.com Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Sri.Parthasarathy, I was delighted to receive a reply from you.I wll try to get the address and follow up. Otherwise, I will take the privilege of disturbing you on your return to India. Thanks and regards, Adiyen, Ramabhadran"PARTHASARATHY T.K" <t_kparthasarathy wrote: Dear Sri Ramabhadran, Sri Krishna sabha of Matuga,Mumbai has published a book on all Divya Desams with Photos,topographical approach and other

relevent details. You can write to them directly for a copy if you could obtain the address.Otherwise adiyen can help you on my return to India from US in Nov regs T K Parthasarathy Malola Apartments Habibullah Road T'Nagar Chennai-17 with love and cheers T KParthasarathy Chennai Ramabhadran Seshadri <ramvat2002 > To:

Subject: Re: book is availableWed, 4 Jul 2007 06:32:32 -0700 (PDT) Dear Mr.Davey, Could you please send me the book regarding the Divya Desams--I would be much obliged. My postal address is S.Ramabhadran ""Shreyas" Door No.9(Plot Nos31 & 32), Kannappanagar II Main Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041 E Mail: ramvat2002 Phone Nos.044 45543765, 044 24484113 Cell;9840280845, 9940180891 Adiyen, Yours truly, RamabhadranMEHUL DAVEY <mehuldavey (AT) sify (DOT) com> wrote: sir this is mehuldavey based at chennai ,the book is available kindlysend me the postal address so that i can send you across the same i havedetails regarding lord's name, thayar's name,theertham name,prathyakshamname,nearby landmark for the place how to go warm regards mehuldavey Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care Watch latest movie trailers and behind the scenes footage of Bigg Boss and much more! www.sifymax.com Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games. Voice your questions and our experts will answer them

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

Dear Sri Ramabhadran,

Thanks for the mail.My phone no is 28141027 and you r welcome to disturb me after nov anytime.Incidentally I am a student of Vaishnavism having passed BA(Vaishnavism)thru corres and having passed MA (Vaish) -REGULAR- of Madras University.(2005-07) Just after writing the exams I have come to US to join my children here.Moreover I am a student of Sri Malola Vagheesa vani which is conducting certificate course in Vaishnavism -under the guidance of U V Sri Mannargudi Rajagoplachariar and Dr M K Srinivasan. If you r intersted in any one of this and want any further information you r welcome to contact me

regs

T K Parthasarathy

Chennai

Ramabhadran Seshadri <ramvat2002 To: Subject: Re: book is availableFri, 6 Jul 2007 05:39:43 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sri.Parthasarathy,

I was delighted to receive a reply from you.I wll try to get the address and follow up.

Otherwise, I will take the privilege of disturbing you on your return to India.

Thanks and regards,

Adiyen,

Ramabhadran"PARTHASARATHY T.K" <t_kparthasarathy (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Sri Ramabhadran,

Sri Krishna sabha of Matuga,Mumbai has published a book on all Divya Desams with Photos,topographical approach and other relevent details.

You can write to them directly for a copy if you could obtain the address.Otherwise adiyen can help you on my return to India from US in Nov

regs

T K Parthasarathy

Malola Apartments

Habibullah Road

T'Nagar

Chennai-17

Chennai

Ramabhadran Seshadri <ramvat2002 > To: Subject: Re: book is availableWed, 4 Jul 2007 06:32:32 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr.Davey,

Could you please send me the book regarding the Divya Desams--I would be much obliged.

My postal address is

S.Ramabhadran

""Shreyas"

Door No.9(Plot Nos31 & 32),

Kannappanagar II Main Road,

Thiruvanmiyur,

Chennai 600041

E Mail: ramvat2002

Phone Nos.044 45543765, 044 24484113

Cell;9840280845, 9940180891

Adiyen,

Yours truly,

RamabhadranMEHUL DAVEY <mehuldavey (AT) sify (DOT) com> wrote:

sir this is mehuldavey based at chennai ,the book is available kindlysend me the postal address so that i can send you across the same i havedetails regarding lord's name, thayar's name,theertham name,prathyakshamname,nearby landmark for the place how to go warm regards mehuldavey

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

The Address of Sri Krishna Sabha is Sri Krishna Sabha, Saranagati, 4/264-E, J.S. Yagnik Marg, Near Shanmugananda Hall, Sion East, Mumbai 400 022 Telephone: 022-2409 44 95 Web: srikrishnasabha.org You can contact Secretary on 2401 53 71 Adiyen N. RaghavanRamabhadran Seshadri <ramvat2002 wrote: Dear Sri.Parthasarathy, I was delighted to receive a reply from you.I wll try

to get the address and follow up. Otherwise, I will take the privilege of disturbing you on your return to India. Thanks and regards, Adiyen, Ramabhadran"PARTHASARATHY T.K" <t_kparthasarathy (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: Dear Sri Ramabhadran, Sri Krishna sabha of Matuga,Mumbai has published a book on all Divya Desams with Photos,topographical approach and other relevent details. You can write to them directly for a copy if you could obtain the address.Otherwise adiyen can help you on my return to India from US in Nov regs T K Parthasarathy Malola Apartments Habibullah Road T'Nagar Chennai-17 with love and cheers T KParthasarathy Chennai Ramabhadran Seshadri <ramvat2002 > To: Subject: Re: book is availableWed, 4 Jul 2007 06:32:32 -0700 (PDT) Dear Mr.Davey, Could you please send me the book regarding the Divya Desams--I would be much obliged. My postal

address is S.Ramabhadran ""Shreyas" Door No.9(Plot Nos31 & 32), Kannappanagar II Main Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041 E Mail: ramvat2002 Phone Nos.044 45543765, 044 24484113 Cell;9840280845, 9940180891 Adiyen, Yours truly, RamabhadranMEHUL DAVEY <mehuldavey (AT) sify (DOT) com> wrote: sir this is mehuldavey based at chennai ,the book is available kindlysend me the postal address so that i can send you across the same i havedetails regarding lord's name, thayar's name,theertham name,prathyakshamname,nearby landmark for the place how to go warm regards mehuldavey Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care Watch latest movie trailers and behind the scenes footage of Bigg Boss and much more! www.sifymax.com Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games. Voice your questions and our experts will answer them Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now!

http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Dear Friends, Can anyone give us detailed tour schedule for Kerala Based divyadesam visit. anuradha"PARTHASARATHY T.K" <t_kparthasarathy wrote: Dear Sri Ramabhadran, Thanks for the mail.My phone no is 28141027 and you r welcome to disturb me after nov anytime.Incidentally I am a student of Vaishnavism having passed BA(Vaishnavism)thru corres and having passed MA (Vaish) -REGULAR- of Madras University.(2005-07) Just after writing the exams I have come to US to join my children here.Moreover I am a student of Sri Malola Vagheesa vani which is conducting certificate course in Vaishnavism -under the guidance of U V Sri Mannargudi Rajagoplachariar and Dr M K Srinivasan. If you r intersted in any one of this and want any further

information you r welcome to contact me regs T K Parthasarathy with love and cheers T KParthasarathy Chennai Ramabhadran Seshadri <ramvat2002 To: Subject: Re: book is availableFri, 6 Jul 2007 05:39:43 -0700 (PDT) Dear Sri.Parthasarathy, I was delighted to receive a reply from you.I wll try to get the address and follow up. Otherwise, I will take the privilege of disturbing you on your return to India. Thanks and regards, Adiyen, Ramabhadran"PARTHASARATHY T.K" <t_kparthasarathy (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: Dear Sri Ramabhadran, Sri Krishna sabha of Matuga,Mumbai has published a book on all Divya Desams with Photos,topographical approach and other relevent details. You can write to them directly for a

copy if you could obtain the address.Otherwise adiyen can help you on my return to India from US in Nov regs T K Parthasarathy Malola Apartments Habibullah Road T'Nagar Chennai-17 with love and cheers T KParthasarathy Chennai Ramabhadran Seshadri <ramvat2002 > To: Subject: Re:

book is availableWed, 4 Jul 2007 06:32:32 -0700 (PDT) Dear Mr.Davey, Could you please send me the book regarding the Divya Desams--I would be much obliged. My postal address is S.Ramabhadran ""Shreyas" Door No.9(Plot Nos31 & 32), Kannappanagar II Main Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041 E Mail: ramvat2002 Phone Nos.044 45543765, 044 24484113 Cell;9840280845, 9940180891 Adiyen, Yours truly, RamabhadranMEHUL DAVEY <mehuldavey (AT) sify (DOT) com> wrote: sir this is mehuldavey

based at chennai ,the book is available kindlysend me the postal address so that i can send you across the same i havedetails regarding lord's name, thayar's name,theertham name,prathyakshamname,nearby landmark for the place how to go warm regards mehuldavey Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care Watch latest movie trailers and behind the scenes footage of Bigg Boss and much more! www.sifymax.com Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games. Voice your questions and our experts will answer them Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Voice your questions and our experts will answer them

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.