IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Vaishnava Magazine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama;

Dear All vaishnavas,

I have planned to start a fornightly magazine on vaishnavam. It will cover more details about temples, utsavams, prabhandahm, acharyas, Azhvars, etc. For that I need more support from all vaishnavas. We must prove that Vaishnavam only could guide the world.

So, for getting success pl join with me either mail or post or in person.

My native place is Vichanthangal near Kanchipuram. Our family is prathivathi bayangaram.

I am performing small upanyasams on simple topics.

pl find one photo in that I am performing a small upanyasam in attachement.

v.p. srinivasan

D1, First Floor, Oviya Apartment,

17, V.V.Giri St,

Ram Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai. 600 053

ph : 2658 1378

Guest guest

Sri Krishna Sabha, Mumbai has published a book titled "Divyadesa Darshanam" which containes the details of 108 Divyadesams and als other shetrams. You may utilise the information with their consent. The Telephone No.022-24094495. Their Web site is srikrishnasabha.org Adiyen N. Raghavansrinivasan kanna <kanna1957 wrote: Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama; Dear All vaishnavas, I have planned to start a fornightly magazine on vaishnavam. It

will cover more details about temples, utsavams, prabhandahm, acharyas, Azhvars, etc. For that I need more support from all vaishnavas. We must prove that Vaishnavam only could guide the world. So, for getting success pl join with me either mail or post or in person. My native place is Vichanthangal near Kanchipuram. Our family is prathivathi bayangaram. I am performing small upanyasams on simple topics. pl find one photo in that I am performing a small upanyasam in attachement. v.p. srinivasan D1, First Floor, Oviya Apartment, 17, V.V.Giri St, Ram Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai. 600 053 ph : 2658 1378

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending!

Guest guest

Namaskarams,

If you could elaborate on the topic, then interested members can link up with

you to get started.

Thanks and Regards,

-------

Deepak Vasudevan

http://srivaishnavanetwork.blogspot.com/

Mobile: 91 98400 26014

-------

FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your

desktop!

Check it out at http://www.inbox.com/marineaquarium

Guest guest

Dear Kannan swamin,

It is nice of you to have planned a magazine on

Vishnavism, and I convey my best wishes and pray

Almighty for its success.

This type of awareness on our tradition and culture is

needed for the younger generation. On my part I did a

book on the life of our great Acharya Sri Ramanuja and

distributed free to students.

I shall be too glad to be of assistance in your

program.

Dasan

Tamarapu Sampath Kumaran.

--- srinivasan kanna <kanna1957 wrote:

> Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama;

> Dear All vaishnavas,

> I have planned to start a fornightly magazine on

> vaishnavam. It will cover

> more details about temples, utsavams, prabhandahm,

> acharyas, Azhvars, etc.

> For that I need more support from all vaishnavas. We

> must prove that

> Vaishnavam only could guide the world.

> So, for getting success pl join with me either mail

> or post or in person.

>

> My native place is Vichanthangal near Kanchipuram.

> Our family is prathivathi

> bayangaram.

> I am performing small upanyasams on simple topics.

> pl find one photo in that I am performing a small

> upanyasam in attachement.

>

> v.p. srinivasan

> D1, First Floor, Oviya Apartment,

> 17, V.V.Giri St,

> Ram Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai. 600 053

> ph : 2658 1378

>

_________

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.

http://uk.docs./nowyoucan.html

Guest guest

Jay Shriman Narayan Srinivasaji; This is wonderful effort on your part to spread the SriVaishnavism. What will be the language of this publication? I do not know Tamil as I am from Gujarat, disciple of Shri Tatacharya of Srirangam. I am sure you know SriNidhi Ramanuja Swami of Kanchipurum. he knows me well. Thanks JSN (Jay Shriman Narayan) Padmakant Ramanuj das Houston Texas USA srinivasan kanna <kanna1957 wrote: Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama; Dear All vaishnavas, I have planned to start a fornightly magazine on vaishnavam. It will cover more details about temples, utsavams, prabhandahm, acharyas, Azhvars, etc. For that I need more support from all vaishnavas. We must prove that Vaishnavam only could guide the world. So, for getting success pl join with me either mail or post or in person. My native place is Vichanthangal near Kanchipuram. Our family is prathivathi bayangaram. I am performing small upanyasams on simple topics. pl find one photo in that I am performing a small upanyasam in attachement. v.p. srinivasan D1, First Floor, Oviya Apartment, 17, V.V.Giri St, Ram Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai. 600 053 ph : 2658 1378

Guest guest

Thank you for your information on the Divya Desam Yatra Publication. anuRAGHAVAN NARAYANAN <> wrote: Sri Krishna Sabha, Mumbai has published a book titled "Divyadesa Darshanam" which containes the details of 108 Divyadesams and als other shetrams. You may utilise the information with their consent. The Telephone No.022-24094495. Their Web site is srikrishnasabha.org Adiyen N. Raghavansrinivasan kanna <kanna1957 wrote: Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama; Dear All vaishnavas, I have planned to start a fornightly magazine on vaishnavam. It will cover more

details about temples, utsavams, prabhandahm, acharyas, Azhvars, etc. For that I need more support from all vaishnavas. We must prove that Vaishnavam only could guide the world. So, for getting success pl join with me either mail or post or in person. My native place is Vichanthangal near Kanchipuram. Our family is prathivathi bayangaram. I am performing small upanyasams on simple topics. pl find one photo in that I am performing a small upanyasam in attachement. v.p. srinivasan D1, First Floor, Oviya Apartment, 17, V.V.Giri St, Ram Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai. 600 053 ph : 2658 1378 Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending!

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

DEAR SWAMIN,THE SAID SRIVAISHNAVISM MAGZINE IS IN ENGLISH ONLY EXCEPT TAMIL POEM. HENCE YOU CAN JOIN AS A READER.DASAN,POIGAIADIANPadmakant M Khambhati <padmakant wrote: Jay Shriman Narayan Srinivasaji; This is wonderful effort on your part to spread the SriVaishnavism. What will be the language of this publication? I do not know Tamil as I am from Gujarat, disciple of Shri Tatacharya of Srirangam. I am sure you know SriNidhi Ramanuja

Swami of Kanchipurum. he knows me well. Thanks JSN (Jay Shriman Narayan) Padmakant Ramanuj das Houston Texas USA srinivasan kanna <kanna1957 > wrote: Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama; Dear All vaishnavas, I have planned to start a fornightly magazine on vaishnavam. It will cover more details about temples, utsavams, prabhandahm, acharyas, Azhvars, etc. For that I need more support from all vaishnavas. We must prove that Vaishnavam only could guide the world. So, for getting success pl join with me either mail or post or in person. My native place is Vichanthangal near Kanchipuram. Our family is prathivathi bayangaram. I am performing small

upanyasams on simple topics. pl find one photo in that I am performing a small upanyasam in attachement. v.p. srinivasan D1, First Floor, Oviya Apartment, 17, V.V.Giri St, Ram Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai. 600 053 ph : 2658 1378

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev!!!!! Dearest all, Its really nice to know about the magazine. Kindly include all the places and its vibration. Make sure the mode of transport facilities to reach each destination. Best wishes for your Success JGD Balaji Bangalore u <anuradha_ji wrote: Thank you for your information on the Divya Desam Yatra Publication. anuRAGHAVAN NARAYANAN <> wrote: Sri Krishna Sabha, Mumbai has published a book titled "Divyadesa Darshanam" which containes the details of 108 Divyadesams and als other shetrams. You may utilise the information with their consent. The Telephone No.022-24094495. Their Web site is srikrishnasabha.org Adiyen N. Raghavansrinivasan kanna <kanna1957 > wrote: Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama; Dear All vaishnavas, I have planned to start a fornightly magazine on vaishnavam. It will cover more details about temples, utsavams, prabhandahm, acharyas, Azhvars, etc. For that I need more support from all vaishnavas. We must prove that

Vaishnavam only could guide the world. So, for getting success pl join with me either mail or post or in person. My native place is Vichanthangal near Kanchipuram. Our family is prathivathi bayangaram. I am performing small upanyasams on simple topics. pl find one photo in that I am performing a small upanyasam in attachement. v.p. srinivasan D1, First Floor, Oviya Apartment, 17, V.V.Giri St, Ram Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai. 600 053 ph : 2658 1378 Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending! Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.