IndiaDivine.org

108 divya desams

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear all bhagvathas namaskarams i have confusions whether we have the holy 108 divya desam lords photos all put together can we keep in our pooja room,in front door entrance,or if at all can we keep the lord inside our pooja room,i would like to have the informations in the above subject, thanks regards mehuldavey

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Hi Mehul, I am also a member of the Divya Desams group in . I have seen people especially IYENGARS keeping the phothos of all the 108 Divya Desams( you get it in the form of the chart which contains the pictures of the Lords 0f the 108 Divya Desams put together), in their Pooja Rooms. But don't keep the framed photo in the Door Entrance because we might even unintentionally remove our footware there. You can without any confusion keep the photo in your Pooja room. Regards, Arun.mehul davey <mehuldavey wrote: dear all bhagvathas namaskarams i have confusions whether we have the holy 108 divya desam lords photos all put together can we keep in our pooja room,in front door entrance,or if at all can we keep the lord inside our pooja room,i would like to have the informations in the above subject, thanks regards mehuldavey Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

--- On Tue, 9/6/09, Jegennaathan K..S. <ks.jegennaathan wrote:

Jegennaathan K.S. <ks.jegennaathan108 Divya Desamsacharya , andavan , bakthi-indonesia , Govindadwipa , iyengarsunited , lordsrinivasa, , NAACHIAARTHIRUMAALIGAI, nama-detroit , nama-singapore , Oppiliappan , parakalamatham , , sky_tourindia , sreyas06 , , srisathyanarayanaperumal , srivaishnava_karma , tiruvenkatam Date: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009, 3:52 AM

Swamin

In continuation with 108 Divya Desams here in I am sending the details of Purana Sthalangal 19.

Dasan

Thirukkudanthai

K.S.Jegennaathan

098412 36647

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

1 of 1 File(s)

PURANA

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Sorry. I can't understand your mail. Pl be in little detail

K.S.Jegennaathan--- On Wed, 10/6/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 wrote:

Dilip Kumar <kdk74Re: Fw: 108 Divya Desams Cc: ks.jegennaathanDate: Wednesday, 10 June, 2009, 7:25 AM

dear sir,

thanks for the info about divya desams.

I would to know the Divya desams in order of importance.with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Tue, 6/9/09, Jegennaathan K.S. <ks.jegennaathan@ .in> wrote:

Jegennaathan K.S. <ks.jegennaathan@ .in> Fw: 108 Divya Desams [1 Attachment]Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 1:40 PM

--- On Tue, 9/6/09, Jegennaathan K..S. <ks.jegennaathan@ .in> wrote:

Jegennaathan K.S. <ks.jegennaathan@ ..in>108 Divya Desamsacharya@ .com, andavan@ .com, bakthi-indonesia, Govindadwipa, iyengarsunited, lordsrinivasa@ . co.in, , NAACHIAARTHIRUMAALI GAI (AT) (DOT) co.in, nama-detroit, nama-singapore, Oppiliappan, parakalamatham, , sky_tourindia, sreyas06@ s.com, , srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com, srivaishnava_ karma@ s.com, tiruvenkatamTuesday, 9 June, 2009, 3:52 AM

Swamin

In continuation with 108 Divya Desams here in I am sending the details of Purana Sthalangal 19.

Dasan

Thirukkudanthai

K.S.Jegennaathan

098412 36647

Bring your gang together. Do your thing.. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Probably he means- preference/priority in visiting the Divya Desams. If so, my suggestion would be-there is no preference or priority in visiting the divya desams. As and when convenient, we should plan to visit these temples as they are located in different parts of our vast Country. adiyenSEVEL KRISHNAN

18 Thiruvengadam Street Extensions

East Raja Annamalaipuram

Chennai 600028

Landline 24617660

mobile 99400 95670 CC: kdk74From: ks.jegennaathanDate: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:52:56 +0530Re: Fw: 108 Divya Desams

Dear Sir,

K.S.Jegennaathan--- On Wed, 10/6/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 > wrote:

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 >Re: Fw: 108 Divya Desams Cc: ks.jegennaathan (AT) (DOT) inDate: Wednesday, 10 June, 2009, 7:25 AM

dear sir,

I would to know the Divya desams in order of importance.with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Tue, 6/9/09, Jegennaathan K.S. <ks.jegennaathan@ .in> wrote:

Jegennaathan K.S. <ks.jegennaathan@ .in> Fw: 108 Divya Desams [1 Attachment]Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 1:40 PM

Jegennaathan K.S. <ks.jegennaathan@ ..in>108 Divya Desamsacharya@ .com, andavan@ .com, bakthi-indonesia, Govindadwipa, iyengarsunited, lordsrinivasa@ . co.in, , NAACHIAARTHIRUMAALI GAI (AT) (DOT) co.in, nama-detroit, nama-singapore, Oppiliappan, parakalamatham, , sky_tourindia, sreyas06@ s.com, , srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com, srivaishnava_ karma@ s.com, tiruvenkatamTuesday, 9 June, 2009, 3:52 AM

Swamin

Dasan

Thirukkudanthai

K.S.Jegennaathan

098412 36647

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

By SRIRANGA's blessings i hav visited to all the divya desams in tamil nadu.i hav noticed that the archacas telling the that paticular divya desam is 4 or 7 in the order of imporatnce.

that is - SRIRANGAM comes 1st

TRIUMALAI comes 2nd and so on.

there is aslo importance based on the no of pasurans sung, the most been 247 pasurams sung on SRIRANGAM, THIRUPATHI 202, and so on....

I would like to know the same.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Thu, 6/11/09, Krishnan Sevel Venkataraman <krishnan1940 wrote:

Krishnan Sevel Venkataraman <krishnan1940RE: Fw: 108 Divya Desams Cc: kdk74Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 5:51 PM

Probably he means- preference/priority in visiting the Divya Desams. If so, my suggestion would be-there is no preference or priority in visiting the divya desams. As and when convenient, we should plan to visit these temples as they are located in different parts of our vast Country. adiyen

SEVEL KRISHNAN

18 Thiruvengadam Street Extensions

East Raja Annamalaipuram

Chennai 600028

Landline 24617660

mobile 99400 95670

CC: kdk74 ks.jegennaathan@ .inThu, 11 Jun 2009 16:52:56 +0530Re: Fw: 108 Divya Desams

Dear Sir,

K.S.Jegennaathan--- On Wed, 10/6/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 > wrote:

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 >Re: Fw: 108 Divya DesamsCc: ks.jegennaathan@ .inWednesday, 10 June, 2009, 7:25 AM

dear sir,

Swamin

Dasan

Thirukkudanthai

K.S.Jegennaathan

098412 36647