IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

A good chance to perform Divyadesa Kainkaryam and worship in more than 12 divyadesams

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Etraikkum ezazu piravikkum utrame avom Unekke nam Aat saivom" "Kutreval engalai kollamal pogadu" Swamin, It is indeed Sriman Narayana sent great opportunity to do kainkaryam for Him. It will enable us also worship Him in about 18 divyadesams if we desire. Yes, by taking part in Vaikunda Vinnagar , Thirunangur Kainkaryam. Please tell your friends and relatives. Come with your kith and kin. As you are aware we can worship in nearby divyadesams namely Thillai Govindarajan, Seerkazi Thadalan, Thiruindalur, Thalachangadu, Therazundur, Thiru sirupuliyur, Parthanpalli, Thirukavalambadi, Thiruvali-Thirunagari, AnnanKoil, Kizasalai Madhavan, All six divyadesams in Thirunangur, Mani madaam etc. We can worship in pancha Narasimha Kshethrams also which are very close. A rare chance indeed. A travel plan can be made if sufficient Bakthas of

Chennai come forward, and in which case we can cover Thiruvahindapuram and ThiruKoilur also. Since 14th and 15th April happen to be Holidays, the plan is quite feasible. Some one can come forward to arrange for the trip. This will also give a big boost for the Kainkaryam works. Please think over "Engum Thiruvarul petru inburuga". S RAJAGOPALAN.

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

Wonderful

If one such pilgrimage is organized, adiyen is itnersted to join with

family and contribute shramadanam besides bearing the transportation /

food charges levied by the organisers.

adiyen ramanuja dasan

Guest guest

KIND ATTENTION ALL SRIMAN NARAYANA ABHIMANIS: If you are interested to attend Kainkaryam at Thirunangur on 14th April 2007, kindly intimate me. I am planning for a BUS/VAN depending on number of persons coming forth from Chennai. Please avoid children less than 12 years. The probable cost is Rs.500 per person. Cost includes travel,food and other expenses. If the money collected is in excess, the surplus money will be handed over for Kainkaryam. Please note that I am not a tour operator. I only wish to do divyadesa seva. All efforts will be taken to cover as many divyadesams and Narasimha Kshethrams as possible in addition to Kainkaryam at Thirunangur. Please respond before 7th of April 2007. If sufficient Bakthas do not come forward, the group trip will not be undertaken. However People may join me as individuals for the Kainkaryam. Programme will be worked out only on 8th and made

available by internet. S RAJAGOPALAN

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Guest guest

-

" akkafrg " <akkafrg

Monday, April 02, 2007 2:40 AM

Re: A good chance to perform Divyadesa Kainkaryam and

worship in more than 12 divyadesams

>

> Wonderful

> If one such pilgrimage is organized, adiyen is itnersted to join with

> family and contribute shramadanam besides bearing the transportation /

> food charges levied by the organisers.

>

> adiyen ramanuja dasan

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

me too

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 06:40 +0000, akkafrg wrote:

>

> Wonderful

> If one such pilgrimage is organized, adiyen is itnersted to join with

> family and contribute shramadanam besides bearing the

> transportation /

> food charges levied by the organisers.

>

> adiyen ramanuja dasan

>

>

>

>

>

--

He who meditates on Me as Supreme Personality of God has his mind constantly

engaged in remembering Me, undeviated from the path, O Partha is sure

to reach Me. Bhagwad Gita 8:8

Guest guest

KIND ATTENTION ALL SRIMAN NARAYANA ABHIMANIS: If you are interested to attend Kainkaryam at Thirunangur on 14th April 2007, kindly intimate me. I am planning for a BUS/VAN depending on number of persons coming forth from Chennai. Please avoid children less than 12 years. The probable cost is Rs.500 per person. Cost includes travel,food and other expenses. If the money collected is in excess, the surplus money will be handed over for Kainkaryam. Please note that I am not a tour operator. I only wish to do divyadesa seva. All efforts will be taken to cover as many divyadesams and Narasimha Kshethrams as possible in addition to Kainkaryam at Thirunangur. Please respond before 9th of April 2007. If sufficient Bakthas do not come forward, the group trip will not be undertaken. However People may join me as individuals

for the Kainkaryam. Programme will be worked out only on 10th and made available through internet. If Abhimanis desire, we may cover All Thirunangur divyadesams and Pancha Narasimha Kshethrams, Thadalan (seerkazi) Thillai Govindarajan, Thiruvahindrapuram etc. Please bring flower plants, Thulasi Plants etc for Nandavanams.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Sriman Rajagopalan :

This is an outstanding offer of help from your side .

Hope a few devotees will seize this opportunity

to visit the dhivya desams and get connected .

Thank you for the iniitative .

V .Sadagopan

-

s Rajagopalan

oppiliappan ; Dr. Sadagopan

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 8:09 PM

Re: Re: A good chance to perform Divyadesa Kainkaryam and worship in more than 12 divyadesams

KIND ATTENTION ALL SRIMAN NARAYANA ABHIMANIS:

If you are interested to attend Kainkaryam at Thirunangur on 14th April 2007, kindly intimate me. I am planning for a BUS/VAN depending on number of persons coming forth from Chennai. Please avoid children less than 12 years. The probable cost is Rs.500 per person. Cost includes travel,food and other expenses. If the money collected is in excess, the surplus money will be handed over for Kainkaryam. Please note that I am not a tour operator. I only wish to do divyadesa seva. All efforts will be taken to cover as many divyadesams and Narasimha Kshethrams as possible in addition to Kainkaryam at Thirunangur. Please respond before 9th of April 2007. If sufficient Bakthas do not come forward, the group trip will not be undertaken. However People may join me as individuals for the Kainkaryam. Programme will be worked out only on 10th and made available through internet. If Abhimanis desire, we may cover All Thirunangur divyadesams and Pancha Narasimha Kshethrams, Thadalan (seerkazi) Thillai Govindarajan, Thiruvahindrapuram etc. Please bring flower plants, Thulasi Plants etc for Nandavanams.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Sri Rajagopalan Swamin

Kindly let the group know your contact phone number to enable them

to call on you to confirm their presence. Hope you would appreciate

that this would help who do not have web access

Pls. also let the group about your contact address and how to effect

payment etc.

thanks and regards

adiyen ramanujadasan

varadachari

Oppiliappan , s Rajagopalan <s11081946

wrote:

>

> KIND ATTENTION ALL SRIMAN NARAYANA ABHIMANIS:

>

> If you are interested to attend Kainkaryam at Thirunangur on

14th April 2007, kindly intimate me. I am planning for a BUS/VAN

depending on number of persons coming forth from Chennai. Please

avoid children less than 12 years. The probable cost is Rs.500 per

person. Cost includes travel,food and other expenses. If the money

collected is in excess, the surplus money will be handed over for

Kainkaryam. Please note that I am not a tour operator. I only wish

to do divyadesa seva. All efforts will be taken to cover as many

divyadesams and Narasimha Kshethrams as possible in addition to

Kainkaryam at Thirunangur. Please respond before 9th of April 2007.

If sufficient Bakthas do not come forward, the group trip will not

be undertaken. However People may join me as individuals for the

Kainkaryam. Programme will be worked out only on 10th and made

available through internet. If Abhimanis desire, we may cover All

Thirunangur divyadesams and Pancha Narasimha Kshethrams, Thadalan

> (seerkazi) Thillai Govindarajan, Thiruvahindrapuram etc. Please

bring flower plants, Thulasi Plants etc for Nandavanams.

> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

>

Guest guest

Swamin The following is the tentative Tour Programme. Inview of the additional divyadesams proposed to be covered, the tentative cost per head. will be intimated later. This is a no profit Programme. The cost will include transport, food, accommadation and any other expense incurred. 13-04-2007 11. 00 Am Start from Chennai. 04. 00 PM Reach Thiruvahindrapuram. 05.00 PM start for Chidambaram 06.00 PM Reach Chidambaram 07.00 PM Start for Seerkazi 07.30 PM Reach Seerkazi 08.00 PM Start for Thirunangur 08.45 PM Reach Thirunangur. 09.00 PM Fresh up ; Dinner. 14-04-2007 06.00 AM BAth etc. 07.00 AM AnnanKoil, Thiru Thevanar Thogai 09.00 AM Thirunangur Vaikundha Vinnagaram Arimeya

Vinnagaram, Thirumani- Mada Koil, Thiruvan Purudothamam Semponsai Koil,Thirumanikudam, Thiruterriambalam 01.00 PM Lunch 03.30 PM Thiruvali-Thirunagari,Thirukuraianur, Mangaimadam, Thirukavalambadi Parthanpalli 09.00

PM Thirunangur Dinner and Rest 15-04-2007 07.00 Am Thiruindalur Talachangadu Thirusirupuliyur Therazundur 01.00

PM Lunch (seerKazi) 04.00 PM Thirukoilur

05.00 PM Start for Chennai 10.00 PM Reach Chennai. I assume 15 persons may opt for this trip. If more persons opt we may hire one more Van or a Bus. If it is a Bus cost will come down. Interested persons may urgently inform me. The willing persons may remit @ Rs.750/- being the tentative cost to my (S RAJAGOPALAN) Indian Bank SB A/C NO. 000453661330 and advise me through email(s11081946, cell No.9840017492 or Land Line 044-22475692. If the trip does not materialise, full refund will be made before 12th April. The accommadation will be in Thirunangur/Annankoil/Seerkazi (Marriage Hall) depending on availability. Vaideeka Food is not assured. S.RAJAGOPALAN

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

Hello Sirs,I had the opportunity to visit the 14 divyadesams at Naangur. I was dismayed to find the states of some of these desams were really bad. The archakaas were hard pressed for money as they have no salarium from the organizations that maintain some of these temples. In spite of these shortcomings, these archakas are performing seva for the benefit of the sevarthis. Would this group consider providing an honorarium for these archakas as only through their seva do we get closer to the lord.Regards,Venkatesh.On 05 Apr 2007 03:22:11 -0700, akkafrg <akkafrg wrote:

Dear Sri Rajagopalan Swamin

Kindly let the group know your contact phone number to enable them

to call on you to confirm their presence. Hope you would appreciate

that this would help who do not have web access

Pls. also let the group about your contact address and how to effect

payment etc.

thanks and regards

adiyen ramanujadasan

varadachari

Oppiliappan , s Rajagopalan <s11081946

wrote:

>

> KIND ATTENTION ALL SRIMAN NARAYANA ABHIMANIS:

>

> If you are interested to attend Kainkaryam at Thirunangur on

14th April 2007, kindly intimate me. I am planning for a BUS/VAN

depending on number of persons coming forth from Chennai. Please

avoid children less than 12 years. The probable cost is Rs.500 per

person. Cost includes travel,food and other expenses. If the money

collected is in excess, the surplus money will be handed over for

Kainkaryam. Please note that I am not a tour operator. I only wish

to do divyadesa seva. All efforts will be taken to cover as many

divyadesams and Narasimha Kshethrams as possible in addition to

Kainkaryam at Thirunangur. Please respond before 9th of April 2007.

If sufficient Bakthas do not come forward, the group trip will not

be undertaken. However People may join me as individuals for the

Kainkaryam. Programme will be worked out only on 10th and made

available through internet. If Abhimanis desire, we may cover All

Thirunangur divyadesams and Pancha Narasimha Kshethrams, Thadalan

> (seerkazi) Thillai Govindarajan, Thiruvahindrapuram etc. Please

bring flower plants, Thulasi Plants etc for Nandavanams.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

>