IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

On the issue of temple priest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This issue of archaka appointment by the Govt is an unwanted move of interference by the Govt - will they do the same in a church or a mosque? We should find a legal remedy through a renowed advocate - we can sponsor and support the cost Dasan Varadhanraghavan_2006 <raghavan_2006 wrote: Dear vaishnavas ,I like to inform you about an important matter which is very very important to our sri vaishnavam. Important thing is that

no one should mistake me . The government of tamil nadu is planning open a Veda agamam school to all caste of people for teaching agamam .Firstly a banner has posted from last two weak in front of triplcane temple , sriragam temple, and other 4 siva temple by Tamil nadu government stating people of all caste can becoming priest of Hindu temple ,the application form for course & training are available here & also saying those who attend the training will get free space ,food, money during there training classes .In response to this ,work has taking place in very fast manner for arranging space & at triplicane .This is very great danger to our sri vaishnavam , because without panchasamskarm, he is not eligible to become even sri vaishnava ,then how can he become a priest of perumal koil ,Then secondly in sri vaishnavam one should not have faith in other godess other than perumal what is the

assurance that he is not having faith in other godess . If he has faith other gods that is very shame our Sri vaishnavamThirdly he must follow all rules that has told in agamas which is hard for to follow which is very new to him.Fourthly as government announced to give free space ,food, money, one who is not really interested he may also come to join the class for above mentioned facilities he may be unqualified to do the priest jobs .Even though there is no caste difference in sri vaishnavam, To be true person from bharamin sri vaishnava family will only marry girl from other bharamin sri vaishnava family and not from ab bharamin sri vaishnava family.Again to be true Great scholars and vedvans other many people how come to do the kaingarium in temple like chanting Vedas etc, will not take food outside there houses & temple. If above thing happen many of then will not come temple, this is

a great loss to our sri vaishnavam which is all ready in a very bad state. .If we allow this now next they will tell us to change way for doing puja to perumal ask us to do the puja in Tamil . Next they will put the order to keep other goddess in our temple and ask us what's wrong in that .Sixthly government say itself as secular government but only Hindu temple are only under the control government while church and masque are in there own controlI like to remember you that Karnataka high court has stated before lost twoo months that it is Highly unconstitutional keep Hindu temple under government control while other religion templeare in there own controlour Sri vaishnavam is culture which is developed by many great scholars like sri ramanuja sri pillailokachrya and many, Even though they fought for equality I don't think that they had supported for this kind freedom & revaluations .

One more important thing is that if theyare following Hindu dharma in temple it is clearly stated only fixed person(bharamin )should do the puja to god no one has any right to change this .I very very kindly request great scholars and vedvans specially vanamamali swami and ahobliam swami and other people to take necessary action in this matter and save our Sri vaishnavam. Let us not wait for any miracle to happen by keeping our fingers crossed lets unit and fight to save our great Sri vaishnavam.If there is any wrong thing in my passage or if I accidentally hurted any one heart by writing the above paragraph I kindly ask them sorry by bow down in there feet . If i hurted any it would be an unknowing one . Feedbacks are welcomedThankingyou, adyeinRamanuja dasan

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

The issue of archaka appointmnet by the Govt is an unwanted interference by the Govt We should explore the option of a legal remedy with a cost sharing proposal by interested persons asan VaradhanNote: forwarded message attached.

This issue of archaka appointment by the Govt is an unwanted move of interference by the Govt - will they do the same in a church or a mosque? We should find a legal remedy through a renowed advocate - we can sponsor and support the cost Dasan Varadhanraghavan_2006 <raghavan_2006 wrote: Dear vaishnavas ,I like to inform you about an important matter which is very very important to our sri vaishnavam. Important thing is that

no one should mistake me . The government of tamil nadu is planning open a Veda agamam school to all caste of people for teaching agamam .Firstly a banner has posted from last two weak in front of triplcane temple , sriragam temple, and other 4 siva temple by Tamil nadu government stating people of all caste can becoming priest of Hindu temple ,the application form for course & training are available here & also saying those who attend the training will get free space ,food, money during there training classes .In response to this ,work has taking place in very fast manner for arranging space & at triplicane .This is very great danger to our sri vaishnavam , because without panchasamskarm, he is not eligible to become even sri vaishnava ,then how can he become a priest of perumal koil ,Then secondly in sri vaishnavam one should not have faith in other godess other than perumal what is the

assurance that he is not having faith in other godess . If he has faith other gods that is very shame our Sri vaishnavamThirdly he must follow all rules that has told in agamas which is hard for to follow which is very new to him.Fourthly as government announced to give free space ,food, money, one who is not really interested he may also come to join the class for above mentioned facilities he may be unqualified to do the priest jobs .Even though there is no caste difference in sri vaishnavam, To be true person from bharamin sri vaishnava family will only marry girl from other bharamin sri vaishnava family and not from ab bharamin sri vaishnava family.Again to be true Great scholars and vedvans other many people how come to do the kaingarium in temple like chanting Vedas etc, will not take food outside there houses & temple. If above thing happen many of then will not come temple, this is

a great loss to our sri vaishnavam which is all ready in a very bad state. .If we allow this now next they will tell us to change way for doing puja to perumal ask us to do the puja in Tamil . Next they will put the order to keep other goddess in our temple and ask us what's wrong in that .Sixthly government say itself as secular government but only Hindu temple are only under the control government while church and masque are in there own controlI like to remember you that Karnataka high court has stated before lost twoo months that it is Highly unconstitutional keep Hindu temple under government control while other religion templeare in there own controlour Sri vaishnavam is culture which is developed by many great scholars like sri ramanuja sri pillailokachrya and many, Even though they fought for equality I don't think that they had supported for this kind freedom & revaluations .

One more important thing is that if theyare following Hindu dharma in temple it is clearly stated only fixed person(bharamin )should do the puja to god no one has any right to change this .I very very kindly request great scholars and vedvans specially vanamamali swami and ahobliam swami and other people to take necessary action in this matter and save our Sri vaishnavam. Let us not wait for any miracle to happen by keeping our fingers crossed lets unit and fight to save our great Sri vaishnavam.If there is any wrong thing in my passage or if I accidentally hurted any one heart by writing the above paragraph I kindly ask them sorry by bow down in there feet . If i hurted any it would be an unknowing one . Feedbacks are welcomedThankingyou, adyeinRamanuja dasan

Guest guest

this issue of archaka appointmnet by the Government is an unwanted issue and needs to be resisted. The Govt will certainly not interfere with a church or a mosque. We can find a legal remedy and the cost can be shared by the persons interested. Dasan Varadhanraghavan_2006 <raghavan_2006 wrote: Dear vaishnavas ,I like to inform you about an important matter which is very very important to our

sri vaishnavam. Important thing is that no one should mistake me . The government of tamil nadu is planning open a Veda agamam school to all caste of people for teaching agamam .Firstly a banner has posted from last two weak in front of triplcane temple , sriragam temple, and other 4 siva temple by Tamil nadu government stating people of all caste can becoming priest of Hindu temple ,the application form for course & training are available here & also saying those who attend the training will get free space ,food, money during there training classes .In response to this ,work has taking place in very fast manner for arranging space & at triplicane .This is very great danger to our sri vaishnavam , because without panchasamskarm, he is not eligible to become even sri vaishnava ,then how can he become a priest of perumal koil ,Then secondly in sri vaishnavam one should not have faith in other

godess other than perumal what is the assurance that he is not having faith in other godess . If he has faith other gods that is very shame our Sri vaishnavamThirdly he must follow all rules that has told in agamas which is hard for to follow which is very new to him.Fourthly as government announced to give free space ,food, money, one who is not really interested he may also come to join the class for above mentioned facilities he may be unqualified to do the priest jobs .Even though there is no caste difference in sri vaishnavam, To be true person from bharamin sri vaishnava family will only marry girl from other bharamin sri vaishnava family and not from ab bharamin sri vaishnava family.Again to be true Great scholars and vedvans other many people how come to do the kaingarium in temple like chanting Vedas etc, will not take food outside there houses & temple. If above thing happen many

of then will not come temple, this is a great loss to our sri vaishnavam which is all ready in a very bad state. .If we allow this now next they will tell us to change way for doing puja to perumal ask us to do the puja in Tamil . Next they will put the order to keep other goddess in our temple and ask us what's wrong in that .Sixthly government say itself as secular government but only Hindu temple are only under the control government while church and masque are in there own controlI like to remember you that Karnataka high court has stated before lost twoo months that it is Highly unconstitutional keep Hindu temple under government control while other religion templeare in there own controlour Sri vaishnavam is culture which is developed by many great scholars like sri ramanuja sri pillailokachrya and many, Even though they fought for equality I don't think that they had supported for

this kind freedom & revaluations . One more important thing is that if theyare following Hindu dharma in temple it is clearly stated only fixed person(bharamin )should do the puja to god no one has any right to change this .I very very kindly request great scholars and vedvans specially vanamamali swami and ahobliam swami and other people to take necessary action in this matter and save our Sri vaishnavam. Let us not wait for any miracle to happen by keeping our fingers crossed lets unite and fight to save our great Sri vaishnavam.If there is any wrong thing in my passage or if I accidentally hurted any one heart by writing the above paragraph I kindly ask them sorry by bow down in there feet . If i hurted any it would be an unknowing one . Feedbacks are welcomedThankingyou, adiyen Ramanuja dasan

Guest guest

Adiyen! Regarding this matter, a case had already been put up in Supreme Court Delhi by 'Thenindia Archaka Paribalana Sabha' consisting of both vaishnava, Saiva & other priests. 'Sri Pancharatra Agama Archaka Samrakshana sabha' had been merged with the above association. If you contact Sri Kabila Gurukkal of Karur or Sri Rajamani Gurukkal of Puthur Agraharam you may collect full details and all of us can join with them. For 'Sri Pancharatra Agama Archaka Samrakshana Sabha' you may contact Sri Raman Bhattar s/o Therzendur Sri Kannan Battar who is presently in Hyderabad. I am trying to collect their phone nos. After getting their consent will give their phone nos. please! For information!

Namaskaram -Murali Battar- Pls visit www.srirangapankajam.com Varadhan Tirumalai Echambadi <varadhan_tes wrote: this issue of archaka appointmnet by the Government is an unwanted issue and needs to be resisted. The Govt will certainly not interfere with a church or a mosque. We can find a legal remedy and the cost can be shared by the

persons interested. Dasan Varadhanraghavan_2006 <raghavan_2006 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear vaishnavas ,I like to inform you about an important matter which is very very important to our sri vaishnavam. Important thing is that no one should mistake me . The government of tamil nadu is planning open a Veda agamam school to all caste of people for teaching agamam .Firstly a banner has posted from last two weak in front of triplcane temple , sriragam temple, and other 4 siva temple by Tamil nadu government stating people of all caste can becoming priest of Hindu temple ,the application form for course & training are available here & also saying those who attend the training will get free space ,food, money during there training

classes .In response to this ,work has taking place in very fast manner for arranging space & at triplicane .This is very great danger to our sri vaishnavam , because without panchasamskarm, he is not eligible to become even sri vaishnava ,then how can he become a priest of perumal koil ,Then secondly in sri vaishnavam one should not have faith in other godess other than perumal what is the assurance that he is not having faith in other godess . If he has faith other gods that is very shame our Sri vaishnavamThirdly he must follow all rules that has told in agamas which is hard for to follow which is very new to him.Fourthly as government announced to give free space ,food, money, one who is not really interested he may also come to join the class for above mentioned facilities he may be unqualified to do the priest jobs .Even though there is no caste difference in sri vaishnavam, To be

true person from bharamin sri vaishnava family will only marry girl from other bharamin sri vaishnava family and not from ab bharamin sri vaishnava family.Again to be true Great scholars and vedvans other many people how come to do the kaingarium in temple like chanting Vedas etc, will not take food outside there houses & temple. If above thing happen many of then will not come temple, this is a great loss to our sri vaishnavam which is all ready in a very bad state. .If we allow this now next they will tell us to change way for doing puja to perumal ask us to do the puja in Tamil . Next they will put the order to keep other goddess in our temple and ask us what's wrong in that .Sixthly government say itself as secular government but only Hindu temple are only under the control government while church and masque are in there own controlI like to remember you that Karnataka high court has

stated before lost twoo months that it is Highly unconstitutional keep Hindu temple under government control while other religion templeare in there own controlour Sri vaishnavam is culture which is developed by many great scholars like sri ramanuja sri pillailokachrya and many, Even though they fought for equality I don't think that they had supported for this kind freedom & revaluations . One more important thing is that if theyare following Hindu dharma in temple it is clearly stated only fixed person(bharamin )should do the puja to god no one has any right to change this .I very very kindly request great scholars and vedvans specially vanamamali swami and ahobliam swami and other people to take necessary action in this matter and save our Sri vaishnavam. Let us not wait for any miracle to happen by keeping our fingers crossed lets unite and fight to save our great Sri vaishnavam.If there

is any wrong thing in my passage or if I accidentally hurted any one heart by writing the above paragraph I kindly ask them sorry by bow down in there feet . If i hurted any it would be an unknowing one . Feedbacks are welcomedThankingyou, adiyen Ramanuja dasan Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

Since 1947, most (especially prominent and hiostorical ones) Hindu temples if not all, are under Govt control.

For example, in principle a communist (atheist), Muslim or Christian can head TTD board. As we know, TTD is currently headed by a communist and appointed by a democratically elected Congress CM who is a Christian.

However, this does not apply to minority institutions, including Mosques and Churches.They are protected from Govt interference. Because of too much Govt interference in West Bengal, The Ramakrishna Mission tried to classify themselves as a minority institution. However, they lost their case in the Court!

Recently, privately run colleges were asked to follow caste based quota, but here again institutions run by Christians or Muslims are exempt. If job quota is enforced on Private sector, I bet Wipro, IBM will be excluded, whereas INFOSYS will have to abide!

This is the law of land; democratically endorsed by majority. SrIvaishNavAs number (including both kalais and all castes) is just a tiny drop in the Indian occean. Fighting this won't help but only make us look bad at best. It could be worse. Govt may wake up and enforce a uniform policy and decide to take control of all our institutions including maThams, temples run by maThams, as well as all Hindu temples, liek the ones in residential communitie sof Bangalore! So grin and bear it.

At least our illustrious national policy is not forcing us to do nitya abhishekam/kainkaryam to Nehru, Gandhi, and tadhiyAradhanai to devotees of Nehru and Gandhi!

Just remember Lord's choice in Bhagavadgita: ya-jn^A-nAm ja-pa ya-jn^o-smi

(Of all the forms of worship it is whisper)

Keep this in mind, and enjoy the out-pourings of our AzwArs and AchAryAs. This no one can take away

at least for now. I feel that India is heading closer to Afghansitan-Nagaland than KAnchi - srIrangam.

Once we understand this, there is no disappointment or reason for dispair.

As per BG, na sukham samshayAtmanah!

Thus, what you are saying istrue, and what you are proposing is a losing battle.

Also we should not be alArmed about caste considerations in performing perumAL kainkaryam.

We should have done away with our mistaken castings long time ago, so long ago that it should

not have even surfaced.

dAsan

K.S. tAtAchAr

varadhan_tes

Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:47 AM

On the issue of temple priest

The issue of archaka appointmnet by the Govt is an unwanted interference by the Govt

We should explore the option of a legal remedy with a cost sharing proposal by interested persons

asan

Varadhan

Note: forwarded message attached.

Attached Message

varadhan_tes

To:

Vanamamalai

Subject:

Re: on the issue of temple priest

Date:

Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:42 AM

This issue of archaka appointment by the Govt is an unwanted move of interference by the Govt - will they do the same in a church or a mosque?

We should find a legal remedy through a renowed advocate - we can sponsor and support the cost

Dasan

Varadhan

raghavan_2006 <raghavan_2006 wrote:

Dear vaishnavas ,

I like to inform you about an important

matter which is very very important to our sri vaishnavam. Important

thing is that no one should mistake me . The government of tamil

nadu is planning open a Veda agamam school to all caste of people

for teaching agamam .

Firstly a banner has posted from last two weak in front of

triplcane temple , sriragam temple, and other 4 siva temple by

Tamil nadu government stating people of all caste can becoming priest

of Hindu temple ,the application form for course & training are

available here & also saying those who attend the training will get

free space ,food, money during there training classes .In response to

this ,work has taking place in very fast manner for arranging space &

at triplicane .

This is very great danger to our sri vaishnavam , because without

panchasamskarm, he is not eligible to become even sri

vaishnava ,then how can he become a priest of perumal koil ,

Then secondly in sri vaishnavam one should not have faith in

other godess other than perumal what is the assurance that he is

not having faith in other godess . If he has faith other gods that is

very shame our Sri vaishnavam

Thirdly he must follow all rules that has told in agamas which is

hard for to follow which is very new to him.

Fourthly as government announced to give free space ,food, money, one

who is not really interested he may also come to join the class for

above mentioned facilities he may be unqualified to do the priest

jobs .

Even though there is no caste difference in sri vaishnavam, To be

true person from bharamin sri vaishnava family will only marry

girl from other bharamin sri vaishnava family and not from ab

bharamin sri vaishnava family.

Again to be true Great scholars and vedvans other many people how

come to do the kaingarium in temple like chanting Vedas etc, will

not take food outside there houses & temple. If above thing happen

many of then will not come temple, this is a great loss to our sri

vaishnavam which is all ready in a very bad state. .

If we allow this now next they will tell us to change way for doing

puja to perumal ask us to do the puja in Tamil . Next they will

put the order to keep other goddess in our temple and ask us what's

wrong in that .

Sixthly government say itself as secular government but only Hindu

temple are only under the control government while church and masque

are in there own control

I like to remember you that Karnataka high court has stated before

lost twoo months that it is

Highly unconstitutional keep Hindu temple under government control

while other religion temple

are in there own control

our Sri vaishnavam is culture which is developed by many great

scholars like sri ramanuja sri pillailokachrya and many, Even though

they fought for equality I don't think that they had supported for

this kind freedom & revaluations . One more important thing is that

if theyare following Hindu dharma in temple it is clearly stated only

fixed person(bharamin )should do the puja to god no one has any

right to change this .

I very very kindly request great scholars and vedvans specially

vanamamali swami and ahobliam swami and other people to take

necessary action in this matter and save our Sri vaishnavam. Let us

not wait for any miracle to happen by keeping our fingers crossed

lets unit and fight to save our great Sri vaishnavam.

If there is any wrong thing in my passage or if I accidentally hurted

any one heart by writing the above paragraph I kindly ask them sorry

by bow down in there feet . If i hurted any it would be an

unknowing one . Feedbacks are welcomed

Thankingyou,

adyeinRamanuja dasan

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

swami your words are correct and truth which is tatachar wrote: Dear Sirs, Since 1947, most (especially prominent and hiostorical ones) Hindu temples if not all, are under Govt control. For example, in principle a communist (atheist), Muslim or Christian can head TTD board. As we know, TTD is currently headed by a communist and appointed by a democratically elected Congress CM who

is a Christian. However, this does not apply to minority institutions, including Mosques and Churches.They are protected from Govt interference. Because of too much Govt interference in West Bengal, The Ramakrishna Mission tried to classify themselves as a minority institution. However, they lost their case in the Court! Recently, privately run colleges were asked to follow caste based quota, but here again institutions run by Christians or Muslims are exempt. If job quota is enforced on Private sector, I bet Wipro, IBM will be excluded, whereas INFOSYS will have to abide! This is the law of land; democratically endorsed by majority. SrIvaishNavAs number (including both kalais and all castes) is just a tiny drop in the Indian occean. Fighting this won't help but only make us look bad at best. It could be worse. Govt may wake up and enforce

a uniform policy and decide to take control of all our institutions including maThams, temples run by maThams, as well as all Hindu temples, liek the ones in residential communitie sof Bangalore! So grin and bear it. At least our illustrious national policy is not forcing us to do nitya abhishekam/kainkaryam to Nehru, Gandhi, and tadhiyAradhanai to devotees of Nehru and Gandhi! Just remember Lord's choice in Bhagavadgita: ya-jn^A-nAm ja-pa ya-jn^o-smi (Of all the forms of worship it is whisper) Keep this in mind, and enjoy the out-pourings of our AzwArs and AchAryAs. This no one can take away at least for now. I feel that India is heading closer to Afghansitan-Nagaland than KAnchi - srIrangam. Once we understand this, there is no disappointment or reason for dispair. As per BG, na

sukham samshayAtmanah! Thus, what you are saying istrue, and what you are proposing is a losing battle. Also we should not be alArmed about caste considerations in performing perumAL kainkaryam. We should have done away with our mistaken castings long time ago, so long ago that it should not have even surfaced. dAsan K.S. tAtAchAr varadhan_tes (AT) (DOT) co.inTo: Sent: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:47 AM On the issue of temple priest The issue of archaka appointmnet by the Govt is an unwanted interference by the Govt We should explore the option of a legal remedy

with a cost sharing proposal by interested persons asan VaradhanNote: forwarded message attached. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Attached Message varadhan_tes (AT) (DOT) co.in Vanamamalai Re: on the issue of temple priest Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:42 AM This issue of archaka appointment by the Govt is an unwanted move of interference by the Govt - will they do the same in a church or a mosque? We should find a legal remedy through a renowed advocate - we can sponsor and support the cost Dasan Varadhanraghavan_2006 <raghavan_2006 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear vaishnavas ,I like to inform you about an important matter which is very very important to our sri vaishnavam. Important thing is that no one should mistake me . The government of tamil nadu is planning open a Veda agamam school to all caste of people for teaching agamam .Firstly

a banner has posted from last two weak in front of triplcane temple , sriragam temple, and other 4 siva temple by Tamil nadu government stating people of all caste can becoming priest of Hindu temple ,the application form for course & training are available here & also saying those who attend the training will get free space ,food, money during there training classes .In response to this ,work has taking place in very fast manner for arranging space & at triplicane .This is very great danger to our sri vaishnavam , because without panchasamskarm, he is not eligible to become even sri vaishnava ,then how can he become a priest of perumal koil ,Then secondly in sri vaishnavam one should not have faith in other godess other than perumal what is the assurance that he is not having faith in other godess . If he has faith other gods that is very shame our Sri vaishnavamThirdly he must follow all

rules that has told in agamas which is hard for to follow which is very new to him.Fourthly as government announced to give free space ,food, money, one who is not really interested he may also come to join the class for above mentioned facilities he may be unqualified to do the priest jobs .Even though there is no caste difference in sri vaishnavam, To be true person from bharamin sri vaishnava family will only marry girl from other bharamin sri vaishnava family and not from ab bharamin sri vaishnava family.Again to be true Great scholars and vedvans other many people how come to do the kaingarium in temple like chanting Vedas etc, will not take food outside there houses & temple. If above thing happen many of then will not come temple, this is a great loss to our sri vaishnavam which is all ready in a very bad state. .If we allow this now next they will tell us to change way for doing

puja to perumal ask us to do the puja in Tamil . Next they will put the order to keep other goddess in our temple and ask us what's wrong in that .Sixthly government say itself as secular government but only Hindu temple are only under the control government while church and masque are in there own controlI like to remember you that Karnataka high court has stated before lost twoo months that it is Highly unconstitutional keep Hindu temple under government control while other religion templeare in there own controlour Sri vaishnavam is culture which is developed by many great scholars like sri ramanuja sri pillailokachrya and many, Even though they fought for equality I don't think that they had supported for this kind freedom & revaluations . One more important thing is that if theyare following Hindu dharma in temple it is clearly stated only fixed person(bharamin )should do the puja to

god no one has any right to change this .I very very kindly request great scholars and vedvans specially vanamamali swami and ahobliam swami and other people to take necessary action in this matter and save our Sri vaishnavam. Let us not wait for any miracle to happen by keeping our fingers crossed lets unit and fight to save our great Sri vaishnavam.If there is any wrong thing in my passage or if I accidentally hurted any one heart by writing the above paragraph I kindly ask them sorry by bow down in there feet . If i hurted any it would be an unknowing one . Feedbacks are welcomedThankingyou, adyeinRamanuja dasan Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

very true

blood boils but we need leaders whome we can

follow and give hand to fix things !

On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 06:45 +0100, balaji vignesh wrote:

> swami

> your words are correct

> and truth which is

>

> tatachar wrote:

> Dear Sirs,

>

> Since 1947, most (especially prominent and hiostorical ones)

> Hindu temples if not all, are under Govt control.

> For example, in principle a communist (atheist), Muslim or

> Christian can head TTD board. As we know, TTD is currently

> headed by a communist and appointed by a democratically

> elected Congress CM who is a Christian.

>

> However, this does not apply to minority institutions,

> including Mosques and Churches.They are protected from Govt

> interference. Because of too much Govt interference in West

> Bengal, The Ramakrishna Mission tried to classify themselves

> as a minority institution. However, they lost their case in

> the Court!

>

> Recently, privately run colleges were asked to follow caste

> based quota, but here again institutions run by Christians or

> Muslims are exempt. If job quota is enforced on Private

> sector, I bet Wipro, IBM will be excluded, whereas INFOSYS

> will have to abide!

>

>

> This is the law of land; democratically endorsed by majority.

> SrIvaishNavAs number (including both kalais and all castes) is

> just a tiny drop in the Indian occean. Fighting this won't

> help but only make us look bad at best. It could be worse.

> Govt may wake up and enforce a uniform policy and decide to

> take control of all our institutions including maThams,

> temples run by maThams, as well as all Hindu temples, liek the

> ones in residential communitie sof Bangalore! So grin and bear

> it.

>

> At least our illustrious national policy is not forcing us

> to do nitya abhishekam/kainkaryam to Nehru, Gandhi, and

> tadhiyAradhanai to devotees of Nehru and Gandhi!

>

> Just remember Lord's choice in Bhagavadgita: ya-jn^A-nAm ja-pa

> ya-jn^o-smi

> (Of all the forms of worship it is whisper)

>

> Keep this in mind, and enjoy the out-pourings of our AzwArs

> and AchAryAs. This no one can take away

> at least for now. I feel that India is heading closer to

> Afghansitan-Nagaland than KAnchi - srIrangam.

> Once we understand this, there is no disappointment or reason

> for dispair.

> As per BG, na sukham samshayAtmanah!

>

> Thus, what you are saying istrue, and what you are proposing

> is a losing battle.

> Also we should not be alArmed about caste considerations in

> performing perumAL kainkaryam.

> We should have done away with our mistaken castings long time

> ago, so long ago that it should

> not have even surfaced.

>

>

> dAsan

>

> K.S. tAtAchAr

>

>

> varadhan_tes

>

> Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:47 AM

> On the issue of temple priest

>

>

> The issue of archaka appointmnet by the Govt is an unwanted

> interference by the Govt

>

> We should explore the option of a legal remedy with a cost

> sharing proposal by interested persons

>

> asan

> Varadhan

> Note: forwarded message attached.

>

> ____________

> Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for -

> Answers

> Attached Message

>

> varadhan_tes

> To:

> Vanamamalai

> Subject:

> Re: on the issue

> of temple priest

> Date:

> Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:42 AM

> This issue of archaka appointment by the Govt is an unwanted

> move of interference by the Govt - will they do the same in a

> church or a mosque?

>

> We should find a legal remedy through a renowed advocate - we

> can sponsor and support the cost

>

> Dasan

> Varadhan

> raghavan_2006 <raghavan_2006 wrote:

> Dear vaishnavas ,

> I like to inform you about an important

> matter which is very very important to our sri

> vaishnavam. Important

> thing is that no one should mistake me . The

> government of tamil

> nadu is planning open a Veda agamam school to all

> caste of people

> for teaching agamam .

> Firstly a banner has posted from last two weak in

> front of

> triplcane temple , sriragam temple, and other 4 siva

> temple by

> Tamil nadu government stating people of all caste can

> becoming priest

> of Hindu temple ,the application form for course &

> training are

> available here & also saying those who attend the

> training will get

> free space ,food, money during there training

> classes .In response to

> this ,work has taking place in very fast manner for

> arranging space &

> at triplicane .

>

> This is very great danger to our sri vaishnavam ,

> because without

> panchasamskarm, he is not eligible to become even sri

> vaishnava ,then how can he become a priest of perumal

> koil ,

>

> Then secondly in sri vaishnavam one should not have

> faith in

> other godess other than perumal what is the assurance

> that he is

> not having faith in other godess . If he has faith

> other gods that is

> very shame our Sri vaishnavam

>

> Thirdly he must follow all rules that has told in

> agamas which is

> hard for to follow which is very new to him.

>

> Fourthly as government announced to give free

> space ,food, money, one

> who is not really interested he may also come to join

> the class for

> above mentioned facilities he may be unqualified to do

> the priest

> jobs .

>

> Even though there is no caste difference in sri

> vaishnavam, To be

> true person from bharamin sri vaishnava family will

> only marry

> girl from other bharamin sri vaishnava family and not

> from ab

> bharamin sri vaishnava family.

>

> Again to be true Great scholars and vedvans other many

> people how

> come to do the kaingarium in temple like chanting

> Vedas etc, will

> not take food outside there houses & temple. If above

> thing happen

> many of then will not come temple, this is a great

> loss to our sri

> vaishnavam which is all ready in a very bad state. .

>

> If we allow this now next they will tell us to change

> way for doing

> puja to perumal ask us to do the puja in Tamil . Next

> they will

> put the order to keep other goddess in our temple and

> ask us what's

> wrong in that .

>

> Sixthly government say itself as secular government

> but only Hindu

> temple are only under the control government while

> church and masque

> are in there own control

>

> I like to remember you that Karnataka high court has

> stated before

> lost twoo months that it is

> Highly unconstitutional keep Hindu temple under

> government control

> while other religion temple

> are in there own control

>

> our Sri vaishnavam is culture which is developed by

> many great

> scholars like sri ramanuja sri pillailokachrya and

> many, Even though

> they fought for equality I don't think that they had

> supported for

> this kind freedom & revaluations . One more important

> thing is that

> if theyare following Hindu dharma in temple it is

> clearly stated only

> fixed person(bharamin )should do the puja to god no

> one has any

> right to change this .

>

> I very very kindly request great scholars and vedvans

> specially

> vanamamali swami and ahobliam swami and other people

> to take

> necessary action in this matter and save our Sri

> vaishnavam. Let us

> not wait for any miracle to happen by keeping our

> fingers crossed

> lets unit and fight to save our great Sri vaishnavam.

>

> If there is any wrong thing in my passage or if I

> accidentally hurted

> any one heart by writing the above paragraph I kindly

> ask them sorry

> by bow down in there feet . If i hurted any it would

> be an

> unknowing one . Feedbacks are welcomed

>

> Thankingyou,

>

> adyeinRamanuja dasan

>

>

>

>

> ____________

> Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for -

> Answers

>

> ____________

> AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about

> what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

> Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

>

>

>

--

He who meditates on Me as Supreme Personality of God has his mind constantly

engaged in remembering Me, undeviated from the path, O Partha is sure

to reach Me. Bhagwad Gita 8:8

Guest guest

Dear Tatachar swamin,

You are right, but unfortunately there is no unity

among the Hindus,and it is a pity that even among the

srivaishnavites,we have unnecessary conflicts.

Glaring example is the stressful situations faced by

Ahobila matam Jeeyar swami during the construction of

Srirangam Gopuram, and TVS during the renovation of

Nava Tirupati temples, from one sect of

Srivaishnavites. As a hereditary Trustee of Desikar

Sannadhi at Tirupati we faced sleepless nights to

obtain injunction from the Courts to conduct

Mangalasasanam during Desikar Sathumurai, when the

Utsavar from Govindarajaswami temple is being brought

to Desikar sannadhi, as there were heated arguments

from a few Vaishnavites of the other sect. Let us have

unity among us.

As first step instead of thinking of renovation on a

big scale,let us Start conducting kainkaryam of

lighting lamp in the sannadhi,chanting stotrams as a

ghosti, pushpa alankaram, naivedyam, and offering of

vastrams and other items which are never been objected

by the administration under Govt. control. Let us

simultaneously make sincere efforts to convince the

Party in power the need to have the priests from a

religious sect, as we cannot have confrontation in

this matter.

Dasan

Tamarapu Sampath Kumaran

> > tatachar wrote:

> > Dear Sirs,

> >

> > Since 1947, most (especially prominent and

> hiostorical ones)

> > Hindu temples if not all, are under Govt

> control.

> > For example, in principle a communist

> (atheist), Muslim or

> > Christian can head TTD board. As we know,

> TTD is currently

> > headed by a communist and appointed by a

> democratically

> > elected Congress CM who is a Christian.

> >

> > However, this does not apply to minority

> institutions,

> > including Mosques and Churches.They are

> protected from Govt

> > interference. Because of too much Govt

> interference in West

> > Bengal, The Ramakrishna Mission tried to

> classify themselves

> > as a minority institution. However, they

> lost their case in

> > the Court!

> >

> > Recently, privately run colleges were

> asked to follow caste

> > based quota, but here again institutions

> run by Christians or

> > Muslims are exempt. If job quota is

> enforced on Private

> > sector, I bet Wipro, IBM will be excluded,

> whereas INFOSYS

> > will have to abide!

> >

> >

> > This is the law of land; democratically

> endorsed by majority.

> > SrIvaishNavAs number (including both

> kalais and all castes) is

> > just a tiny drop in the Indian occean.

> Fighting this won't

> > help but only make us look bad at best. It

> could be worse.

> > Govt may wake up and enforce a uniform

> policy and decide to

> > take control of all our institutions

> including maThams,

> > temples run by maThams, as well as all

> Hindu temples, liek the

> > ones in residential communitie sof

> Bangalore! So grin and bear

> > it.

> >

> > At least our illustrious national policy

> is not forcing us

> > to do nitya abhishekam/kainkaryam to

> Nehru, Gandhi, and

> > tadhiyAradhanai to devotees of Nehru and

> Gandhi!

> >

> > Just remember Lord's choice in

> Bhagavadgita: ya-jn^A-nAm ja-pa

> > ya-jn^o-smi

> > (Of all the forms of worship it is

> whisper)

> >

> > Keep this in mind, and enjoy the

> out-pourings of our AzwArs

> > and AchAryAs. This no one can take away

> > at least for now. I feel that India is

> heading closer to

> > Afghansitan-Nagaland than KAnchi -

> srIrangam.

> > Once we understand this, there is no

> disappointment or reason

> > for dispair.

> > As per BG, na sukham samshayAtmanah!

> >

> > Thus, what you are saying istrue, and what

> you are proposing

> > is a losing battle.

> > Also we should not be alArmed about caste

> considerations in

> > performing perumAL kainkaryam.

> > We should have done away with our mistaken

> castings long time

> > ago, so long ago that it should

> > not have even surfaced.

> >