IndiaDivine.org

How to find out the correct Birth Time.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pranam,Dear Raja jiThanks a lot for yr valuable answer in my BT quarry.Of course it not only an answer, but a good lesson for all.The case of Abortion is not informed by them. and I'll check it soon.Other prediction are all right.I'll analyse it with some other known factors of his life and will continue.Wish u all the bestSunaparanthakkrsaro <kkrsaro Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:33:24 PM Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

-

>

> Dear Sunaparantha ji

Saree for my delay,Iam outof station, yesderday only i came

I adjusted his BTR is 4.00.30pm because my RP & and his relations

star & rasi planets, with this the BTR is 4.00.30pm

His mother star -saravana 3(moon)

4th sub lord is MOON

His Father star is barani-3 (venus)

9th sub lord is RAH, here RAH is in VENUS house, so we have taken VENUS

His next nearest,E S is revathi-1(mer)

11th sub lord is MER

and next ES is U.Shada 3(sun)

9th sub is RAH, here SUN is in RAH star, so we have taken SUN

i think next one is dead or aborted, please check this . If this one

is correct my BTR is correct

this one is 7th sub

then next ES is Aridra 1(rah) rasi is gemini(mer)

5th sub is MER

next ES is Shatabhisa 3( rah) rasi is aquvaries (sat)

3th sub is SAT

next ES is Anuradha 1(sat)

1st sub is SAT

in this chart 6th & 10th sub is RAH

RAH in the star of JUP sub of SAT

RAH placement is 4,JUP is 6 & 9th lord placement is 9, so place' 9 is

stronger, he cont get permanent job, in his life he has to do

tempravary job only & sub lord SAT is 7 & 8th lord in 1.so this position

also negative for job, his work is benefitable to others, he cont save

money.

Then 7th sub is SAT in the star of SAT & SAT sub

KP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet" RETROCRATE" the

marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period. so now in is

chart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE.

I am not degree holder , plz understand my english,if you want any

clarification share with me.

With Regards

Raja

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> >

> >

>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Raja,Your analysis is more informative and useful.It shows clearly the same formula we follow in BTR that " Asc. sublord should be connected to the Moon star lord or the signlord of the native . " We take Asc . for the native .

This way we do confirm the star of the native. If the relative's respective cuspal sublord of the native chart, should connect to the relative's star or Moon sign lord. It has got the logic also. When a rule is applied for Asc., (representing native), the same rule should be appliable for the respective cusps and relations.

But I feel, in this case, we can not expect the Cuspal sublord exactly match to the Moon star lord or signlord always. But there will be connection between the Cuspal sublord and the Moon's star lord. (as we face the same type of difficultirs on Asc. sublord's connection to the Moon star lord.

This is my humble opinion.I checked in a case, the 5,7,9 ,11 Cuspal sublord are all Saturn only. All the 1st,2nd,3rd child's star are different. but connected to Sat.The first child starL is Mercury (Sat is in Mer star)

Second child's starL is Moon (Sat is in the sub of Moon)Third baby's starL is Sat itself.Thanks for your valuable point!RegardsAdith   On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 8:33 PM, kkrsaro <kkrsaro wrote:

-

>

> Dear Sunaparantha ji

Saree for my delay,Iam outof station, yesderday only i came

I adjusted his BTR is 4.00.30pm because my RP & and his relations

star & rasi planets, with this the BTR is 4.00.30pm

His mother star -saravana 3(moon)

4th sub lord is MOON

His Father star is barani-3 (venus)

9th sub lord is RAH, here RAH is in VENUS house, so we have taken VENUS

His next nearest,E S is revathi-1(mer)

11th sub lord is MER

and next ES is U.Shada 3(sun)

9th sub is RAH, here SUN is in RAH star, so we have taken SUN

i think next one is dead or aborted, please check this . If this one

is correct my BTR is correct

this one is 7th sub

then next ES is Aridra 1(rah) rasi is gemini(mer)

5th sub is MER

next ES is Shatabhisa 3( rah) rasi is aquvaries (sat)

3th sub is SAT

next ES is Anuradha 1(sat)

1st sub is SAT

in this chart 6th & 10th sub is RAH

RAH in the star of JUP sub of SAT

RAH placement is 4,JUP is 6 & 9th lord placement is 9, so place' 9 is

stronger, he cont get permanent job, in his life he has to do

tempravary job only & sub lord SAT is 7 & 8th lord in 1.so this position

also negative for job, his work is benefitable to others, he cont save

money.

Then 7th sub is SAT in the star of SAT & SAT sub

KP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet " RETROCRATE " the

marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period. so now in is

chart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE.

I am not degree holder , plz understand my english,if you want any

clarification share with me.

With Regards

Raja

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> >

> >

>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Raja,

Will you please give reference of the following statement of yours, from KP Readers?

"KP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet" RETROCRATE" the marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period. so now in ischart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE."

I don't remember if I haver ever read. In my study I have not considered this aspect.

Sorry for innonence.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 4:53:57 PMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

Pranam,Dear Raja jiThanks a lot for yr valuable answer in my BT quarry.Of course it not only an answer, but a good lesson for all.The case of Abortion is not informed by them. and I'll check it soon.

Other prediction are all right.I'll analyse it with some other known factors of his life and will continue.Wish u all the bestSunaparantha

kkrsaro <kkrsaro >@gro ups.comWednesday, April 15, 2009 8:33:24 PM Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

->> Dear Sunaparantha jiSaree for my delay,Iam outof station, yesderday only i cameI adjusted his BTR is 4.00.30pm because my RP & and his relationsstar & rasi planets, with this the BTR is 4.00.30pmHis mother star -saravana 3(moon)4th sub lord is MOONHis Father star is barani-3 (venus)9th sub lord is RAH, here RAH is in VENUS house, so we have taken VENUSHis next nearest,E S is revathi-1(mer)11th sub lord is MERand next ES is U.Shada 3(sun)9th sub is RAH, here SUN is in RAH star, so we have taken SUNi think next one is dead or aborted, please check this . If this oneis correct my BTR is correctthis one is 7th subthen next ES is Aridra 1(rah) rasi is gemini(mer)5th sub is MERnext ES is Shatabhisa 3( rah) rasi is aquvaries (sat)3th sub is SATnext ES is Anuradha 1(sat)1st sub is SATin this chart 6th & 10th

sub is RAHRAH in the star of JUP sub of SATRAH placement is 4,JUP is 6 & 9th lord placement is 9, so place' 9 isstronger, he cont get permanent job, in his life he has to do tempravary job only & sub lord SAT is 7 & 8th lord in 1.so this positionalso negative for job, his work is benefitable to others, he cont savemoney.Then 7th sub is SAT in the star of SAT & SAT subKP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet" RETROCRATE" the marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period.. so now in ischart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE.I am not degree holder , plz understand my english,if you want anyclarification share with me.With RegardsRaja>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> >>> >>

>> >>

Guest guest

Sadara PranamDear Friends I have come across some charts with no marriage/delay marriage, which indicated the CSL of 7th is Sa, and in a star of a Retro Planet.It is to be noted and require further study this point, SAT in the Retro's Star.RegardsSunaparanthaLuther Rath

<rathluther Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 7:16:26 AMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

Dear Raja,

Will you please give reference of the following statement of yours, from KP Readers?

"KP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet" RETROCRATE" the marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period. so now in ischart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE."

I don't remember if I haver ever read. In my study I have not considered this aspect.

Sorry for innonence.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comThursday, April 16, 2009 4:53:57 PMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

Pranam,Dear Raja jiThanks a lot for yr valuable answer in my BT quarry.Of course it not only an answer, but a good lesson for all.The case of Abortion is not informed by them. and I'll check it soon.

Other prediction are all right.I'll analyse it with some other known factors of his life and will continue.Wish u all the bestSunaparantha

kkrsaro <kkrsaro >@gro ups.comWednesday, April 15, 2009 8:33:24 PM Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

->> Dear Sunaparantha jiSaree for my delay,Iam outof station, yesderday only i cameI adjusted his BTR is 4.00.30pm because my RP & and his relationsstar & rasi planets, with this the BTR is 4.00.30pmHis mother star -saravana 3(moon)4th sub lord is MOONHis Father star is barani-3 (venus)9th sub lord is RAH, here RAH is in VENUS house, so we have taken VENUSHis next nearest,E S is revathi-1(mer)11th sub lord is MERand next ES is U.Shada 3(sun)9th sub is RAH, here SUN is in RAH star, so we have taken SUNi think next one is dead or aborted, please check this . If this oneis correct my BTR is correctthis one is 7th subthen next ES is Aridra 1(rah) rasi is gemini(mer)5th sub is MERnext ES is Shatabhisa 3( rah) rasi is aquvaries (sat)3th sub is SATnext ES is Anuradha 1(sat)1st sub is SATin this chart 6th & 10th

sub is RAHRAH in the star of JUP sub of SATRAH placement is 4,JUP is 6 & 9th lord placement is 9, so place' 9 isstronger, he cont get permanent job, in his life he has to do tempravary job only & sub lord SAT is 7 & 8th lord in 1.so this positionalso negative for job, his work is benefitable to others, he cont savemoney.Then 7th sub is SAT in the star of SAT & SAT subKP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet" RETROCRATE" the marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period.. so now in ischart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE.I am not degree holder , plz understand my english,if you want anyclarification share with me.With RegardsRaja>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> >>>

>>

>> >>

Guest guest

Dear Suna ji,you are correct.I have found many cases in the 15 cases of Dr.Rath's study on unmarried persons.The 7th cuspal sub lord is connected to a Retro planet.This I have said to Dr.Rath while answering in some other thread.

RegardsAdithOn Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sadara PranamDear Friends I have come across some charts with no marriage/delay marriage, which indicated the CSL of 7th is Sa, and in a star of a Retro Planet.

It is to be noted and require further study this point, SAT in the Retro's Star.RegardsSunaparantha

Luther Rath

<rathluther

Saturday, April 18, 2009 7:16:26 AMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

Dear Raja,

" KP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet " RETROCRATE " the marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period. so now in ischart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE. "

Sorry for innonence.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.com

Thursday, April 16, 2009 4:53:57 PMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

Other prediction are all right.I'll analyse it with some other known factors of his life and will continue.Wish u all the best

Sunaparantha

kkrsaro <kkrsaro >@gro ups.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:33:24 PM Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

->> Dear Sunaparantha jiSaree for my delay,Iam outof station, yesderday only i cameI adjusted his BTR is 4.00.30pm because my RP & and his relationsstar & rasi planets, with this the BTR is 4.00.30pm

His mother star -saravana 3(moon)4th sub lord is MOONHis Father star is barani-3 (venus)9th sub lord is RAH, here RAH is in VENUS house, so we have taken VENUSHis next nearest,E S is revathi-1(mer)

11th sub lord is MERand next ES is U.Shada 3(sun)9th sub is RAH, here SUN is in RAH star, so we have taken SUNi think next one is dead or aborted, please check this . If this oneis correct my BTR is correct

this one is 7th subthen next ES is Aridra 1(rah) rasi is gemini(mer)5th sub is MERnext ES is Shatabhisa 3( rah) rasi is aquvaries (sat)3th sub is SATnext ES is Anuradha 1(sat)1st sub is SAT

in this chart 6th & 10th

sub is RAHRAH in the star of JUP sub of SATRAH placement is 4,JUP is 6 & 9th lord placement is 9, so place' 9 isstronger, he cont get permanent job, in his life he has to do tempravary job only & sub lord SAT is 7 & 8th lord in 1.so this position

also negative for job, his work is benefitable to others, he cont savemoney.Then 7th sub is SAT in the star of SAT & SAT subKP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet " RETROCRATE " the

marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period.. so now in ischart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE.I am not degree holder , plz understand my english,if you want anyclarification share with me.

With RegardsRaja>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> >>>

>>

>> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

Saadar Pranaams to all of you.

Generally sublord of any cusp if found retrograde does not speak well of the affair. (KP & Astrology year book 1996 - page no.52- by Late Dr. Kar)

If a retrograde planet in a horary is nothing and if it is posited in the star, lord of which is again retrograde yet it is nothing (starlord is also a planet) but if it is posited in retrograded sub then it is a redlight. (KP & Astrology year book 1996 - page no.56- by Late Dr.Kar)

Astrologically yours,

Mr.VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astrologer,Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,#404, Teja Gardens Apartments,Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.Cell:-09449220874; 09293138387;Phone:-08518-324184; 08518-276286.E-mail I.D.:-vsnm_vdl--- On Sat, 18/4/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time. Date: Saturday, 18 April, 2009, 11:45 PM

Dear Suna ji,you are correct.I have found many cases in the 15 cases of Dr.Rath's study on unmarried persons.The 7th cuspal sub lord is connected to a Retro planet.This I have said to Dr.Rath while answering in some other thread.RegardsAdith

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sadara PranamDear Friends

I have come across some charts with no marriage/delay marriage, which indicated the CSL of 7th is Sa, and in a star of a Retro Planet.It is to be noted and require further study this point, SAT in the Retro's Star.RegardsSunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther >

@gro ups.comSaturday, April 18, 2009 7:16:26 AM

Re: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

Dear Raja,

Sorry for innonence.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Thursday, April 16, 2009 4:53:57 PMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

->> Dear Sunaparantha jiSaree for my delay,Iam outof station, yesderday only i cameI adjusted his BTR is 4.00.30pm because my RP & and his relationsstar & rasi planets, with this the BTR is 4.00.30pmHis mother star -saravana 3(moon)4th sub lord is MOONHis Father star is barani-3 (venus)9th sub lord is RAH, here RAH is in VENUS house, so we have taken VENUSHis next nearest,E S is revathi-1(mer)11th sub lord is MERand next ES is U.Shada 3(sun)9th sub is RAH, here SUN is in RAH star, so we have taken SUNi think next one is dead or aborted, please check this . If this oneis correct my BTR is correctthis one is 7th subthen next ES is Aridra 1(rah) rasi is gemini(mer)5th sub is MERnext ES is Shatabhisa 3( rah) rasi is aquvaries (sat)3th sub is SATnext ES is Anuradha 1(sat)1st sub is SATin this chart 6th

& 10th sub is RAHRAH in the star of JUP sub of SATRAH placement is 4,JUP is 6 & 9th lord placement is 9, so place' 9 isstronger, he cont get permanent job, in his life he has to do tempravary job only & sub lord SAT is 7 & 8th lord in 1.so this positionalso negative for job, his work is benefitable to others, he cont savemoney.Then 7th sub is SAT in the star of SAT & SAT subKP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet" RETROCRATE" the marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period.. so now in ischart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE.I am not degree holder , plz understand my english,if you want anyclarification share with me.With RegardsRaja>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> >>>

>> >> >>

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Namaskar.

Is it so that in all the cases refered to by you where there is dinaial / delay of marriage, the VII cusp sub lord is Saturn?

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 10:47:28 AMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

I have come across some charts with no marriage/delay marriage, which indicated the CSL of 7th is Sa, and in a star of a Retro Planet.It is to be noted and require further study this point, SAT in the Retro's Star.RegardsSunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, April 18, 2009 7:16:26 AMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

Dear Raja,

Sorry for innonence.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comThursday, April 16, 2009 4:53:57 PMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

sub is RAHRAH in the star of JUP sub of SATRAH placement is 4,JUP is 6 & 9th lord placement is 9, so place' 9 isstronger, he cont get permanent job, in his life he has to do tempravary job only & sub lord SAT is 7 & 8th lord in 1.so this positionalso negative for job, his work is benefitable to others, he cont savemoney.Then 7th sub is SAT in the star of SAT & SAT subKP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet" RETROCRATE" the marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period... so now in ischart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE.I am not degree holder , plz understand my english,if you want anyclarification share with me.With RegardsRaja>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> >>> >>

>> >>

Guest guest

Thank you Adithji for the information. You mean to say the VII cusp sub lord is Saturn and connected to a retro planet? You mean the sub lord need not be in the constellation of a retro-planet, it may be connected through other means to a retro planet. Am I right?

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 11:45:12 PMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

Dear Suna ji,you are correct.I have found many cases in the 15 cases of Dr.Rath's study on unmarried persons.The 7th cuspal sub lord is connected to a Retro planet.This I have said to Dr.Rath while answering in some other thread.RegardsAdith

Dear Raja,

Sorry for innonence.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

sub is RAHRAH in the star of JUP sub of SATRAH placement is 4,JUP is 6 & 9th lord placement is 9, so place' 9 isstronger, he cont get permanent job, in his life he has to do tempravary job only & sub lord SAT is 7 & 8th lord in 1.so this positionalso negative for job, his work is benefitable to others, he cont savemoney.Then 7th sub is SAT in the star of SAT & SAT subKP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet" RETROCRATE" the marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period... so now in ischart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE.I am not degree holder , plz understand my english,if you want anyclarification share with me.With RegardsRaja>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> >>> >>

>> >>

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Rath,I say " When  the 7th cusp is connected to a retro planet along with the denial significators , the possibility is fully negated in many cases. " Connection of Uranus with 7th bava or 7th cuspal lords is also having some impact.

I dont just refer to Sat alone! But in your samples appx. 30% cases , 7th csl is Sat.RegardsAdithOn Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 7:26 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Thank you Adithji for the information. You mean to say the VII cusp sub lord is Saturn and connected to a retro planet? You mean the sub lord need not be in the constellation of a retro-planet, it may be connected through other means to a retro planet. Am I right?

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Saturday, April 18, 2009 11:45:12 PMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

Dear Suna ji,you are correct.I have found many cases in the 15 cases of Dr.Rath's study on unmarried persons.The 7th cuspal sub lord is connected to a Retro planet.This I have said to Dr.Rath while answering in some other thread.

RegardsAdith

I have come across some charts with no marriage/delay marriage, which indicated the CSL of 7th is Sa, and in a star of a Retro Planet.

It is to be noted and require further study this point, SAT in the Retro's Star.RegardsSunaparantha

Dear Raja,

" KP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet " RETROCRATE " the marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period. so now in ischart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE. "

Sorry for innonence.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

Other prediction are all right.I'll analyse it with some other known factors of his life and will continue.Wish u all the best

Sunaparantha

kkrsaro <kkrsaro >@gro ups.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:33:24 PM Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

->> Dear Sunaparantha jiSaree for my delay,Iam outof station, yesderday only i cameI adjusted his BTR is 4.00.30pm because my RP & and his relationsstar & rasi planets, with this the BTR is 4.00.30pm

His mother star -saravana 3(moon)4th sub lord is MOONHis Father star is barani-3 (venus)9th sub lord is RAH, here RAH is in VENUS house, so we have taken VENUSHis next nearest,E S is revathi-1(mer)

11th sub lord is MERand next ES is U.Shada 3(sun)9th sub is RAH, here SUN is in RAH star, so we have taken SUNi think next one is dead or aborted, please check this . If this oneis correct my BTR is correct

this one is 7th subthen next ES is Aridra 1(rah) rasi is gemini(mer)5th sub is MERnext ES is Shatabhisa 3( rah) rasi is aquvaries (sat)3th sub is SATnext ES is Anuradha 1(sat)1st sub is SAT

in this chart 6th & 10th

sub is RAHRAH in the star of JUP sub of SATRAH placement is 4,JUP is 6 & 9th lord placement is 9, so place' 9 isstronger, he cont get permanent job, in his life he has to do tempravary job only & sub lord SAT is 7 & 8th lord in 1.so this position

also negative for job, his work is benefitable to others, he cont savemoney.Then 7th sub is SAT in the star of SAT & SAT subKP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet " RETROCRATE " the

marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period... so now in ischart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE.I am not degree holder , plz understand my english,if you want anyclarification share with me.

With RegardsRaja>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> >>> >>

>> >>

Guest guest

PranamDear Dr. RathYes, it is Sat in a star of a Retro. planet/SunaparanthaLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 6:59:58 AMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

Dear Sunaparanthaji,

Namaskar.

Is it so that in all the cases refered to by you where there is dinaial / delay of marriage, the VII cusp sub lord is Saturn?

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comSaturday, April 18, 2009 10:47:28 AMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSaturday, April 18, 2009 7:16:26 AMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

Dear Raja,

Sorry for innonence.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

sub is RAHRAH in the star of JUP sub of SATRAH placement is 4,JUP is 6 & 9th lord placement is 9, so place' 9 isstronger, he cont get permanent job, in his life he has to do tempravary job only & sub lord SAT is 7 & 8th lord in 1.so this positionalso negative for job, his work is benefitable to others, he cont savemoney.Then 7th sub is SAT in the star of SAT & SAT subKP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet" RETROCRATE" the marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period... so now in ischart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE.I am not degree holder , plz understand my english,if you want anyclarification share with me.With RegardsRaja>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> >>>

>>

>> >>

Guest guest

Namaskar,Dear Murty Ji,Can u make a copy of the article and reproduce for the group members, who have not come across the Year Book 1996.Best RegardsSunaparanthasatyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl Cc: GK Adit Kasinath <gkadithkasinath; sunaparantha;

rathluther; ovn murthy <ovnmurthySunday, April 19, 2009 8:21:20 PMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

Dear Sirs,

Saadar Pranaams to all of you.

Generally sublord of any cusp if found retrograde does not speak well of the affair. (KP & Astrology year book 1996 - page no.52- by Late Dr. Kar)

If a retrograde planet in a horary is nothing and if it is posited in the star, lord of which is again retrograde yet it is nothing (starlord is also a planet) but if it is posited in retrograded sub then it is a redlight. (KP & Astrology year book 1996 - page no.56- by Late Dr.Kar)

Astrologically yours,

Mr.VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astrologer,Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,#404, Teja Gardens Apartments,Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.Cell:-09449220874; 09293138387;Phone:-08518- 324184; 08518-276286.E-mail I.D.:-vsnm_vdl@ .co. in--- On Sat, 18/4/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.@gro ups.comSaturday, 18 April, 2009, 11:45 PM

Dear Raja,

Sorry for innonence.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

->> Dear Sunaparantha jiSaree for my delay,Iam outof station, yesderday only i cameI adjusted his BTR is 4.00.30pm because my RP & and his relationsstar & rasi planets, with this the BTR is 4.00.30pmHis mother star -saravana 3(moon)4th sub lord is MOONHis Father star is barani-3 (venus)9th sub lord is RAH, here RAH is in VENUS house, so we have taken VENUSHis next nearest,E S is revathi-1(mer)11th sub lord is MERand next ES is U.Shada 3(sun)9th sub is RAH, here SUN is in RAH star, so we have taken SUNi think next one is dead or aborted, please check this . If this oneis correct my BTR is correctthis one is 7th subthen next ES is Aridra 1(rah) rasi is gemini(mer)5th sub is MERnext ES is Shatabhisa 3( rah) rasi is aquvaries (sat)3th sub is SATnext ES is Anuradha 1(sat)1st sub is SATin this chart 6th

& 10th sub is RAHRAH in the star of JUP sub of SATRAH placement is 4,JUP is 6 & 9th lord placement is 9, so place' 9 isstronger, he cont get permanent job, in his life he has to do tempravary job only & sub lord SAT is 7 & 8th lord in 1.so this positionalso negative for job, his work is benefitable to others, he cont savemoney.Then 7th sub is SAT in the star of SAT & SAT subKP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet" RETROCRATE" the marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period.. so now in ischart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE.I am not degree holder , plz understand my english,if you want anyclarification share with me.With RegardsRaja>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> >>>

>> >> >>

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

> Dear Mr. Adithji

In your message you have given some details

I checked in a case, the 5,7,9 ,11 Cuspal sublord are all Saturn only. All

> the 1st,2nd,3rd child's star are different. but connected to Sat.

> The first child starL is Mercury (Sat is in Mer star)

> Second child's starL is Moon (Sat is in the sub of Moon)

> Third baby's starL is Sat itself.

this is not correct way, i told the details in my message, no 24096 please

read and follow, this correction will be accurate BTR it will success 99% i am

having lot of charts. plz adjust the cart to 1or 2 min or some sec.

Try this method it will be success to you

All the best

K.Raja

Guest guest

Drar Sri Kalyanji,

In my son's horoscope, the Sub lord of 7th cusp is Saturn 'R' in his own star, which is Saturn 'R'. He is 11th lord placed in 12th. Marriage was neither delayed nor there

were any obstruction. So. I fully agree with your views that

Saturn in the Retro Star does require further study.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

Saturday, April 18, 2009 10:47 AM

Luther Rath <rathluther > Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 7:16:26 AMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

Dear Raja,

Sorry for innonence.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

->> Dear Sunaparantha jiSaree for my delay,Iam outof station, yesderday only i cameI adjusted his BTR is 4.00.30pm because my RP & and his relationsstar & rasi planets, with this the BTR is 4.00.30pmHis mother star -saravana 3(moon)4th sub lord is MOONHis Father star is barani-3 (venus)9th sub lord is RAH, here RAH is in VENUS house, so we have taken VENUSHis next nearest,E S is revathi-1(mer)11th sub lord is MERand next ES is U.Shada 3(sun)9th sub is RAH, here SUN is in RAH star, so we have taken SUNi think next one is dead or aborted, please check this . If this oneis correct my BTR is correctthis one is 7th subthen next ES is Aridra 1(rah) rasi is gemini(mer)5th sub is MERnext ES is Shatabhisa 3( rah) rasi is aquvaries (sat)3th sub is SATnext ES is Anuradha 1(sat)1st sub is SATin this chart 6th & 10th sub is RAHRAH in the star of JUP sub of SATRAH placement is 4,JUP is 6 & 9th lord placement is 9, so place' 9 isstronger, he cont get permanent job, in his life he has to do tempravary job only & sub lord SAT is 7 & 8th lord in 1.so this positionalso negative for job, his work is benefitable to others, he cont savemoney.Then 7th sub is SAT in the star of SAT & SAT subKP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet" RETROCRATE" the marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period.. so now in ischart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE.I am not degree holder , plz understand my english,if you want anyclarification share with me.With RegardsRaja>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> >>> >> >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I too possess that copy where Dr. Kar has given this princple which I got from

Sri VSN Ji. Tomorrow I am putting that page for the benefit of the Forum

Members.

Regards

OVN MURTHY

, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Namaskar,

>

> Dear Murty Ji,

>

> Can u make a copy of the article and reproduce for the group members, who have

not come across the Year Book 1996.

>

> Best Regards

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl

>

> Cc: GK Adit Kasinath <gkadithkasinath; sunaparantha; rathluther;

ovn murthy <ovnmurthy

> Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:21:20 PM

> Re: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Sirs,

> Saadar Pranaams to all of you.

> Generally sublord of any cusp if found retrograde does not speak well of the

affair. (KP & Astrology year book 1996 - page no.52- by Late Dr. Kar)

>

> If a retrograde planet in a horary is nothing and if it is posited in the

star, lord of which is again retrograde yet it is nothing (starlord is also a

planet) but if it is posited in retrograded sub then it is a redlight.

(KP & Astrology year book 1996 - page no.56- by Late Dr.Kar)

>

> Astrologically yours,

>

> Mr.VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astrologer,

> Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,

> #404, Teja Gardens Apartments,

> Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.

> Cell:-09449220874; 09293138387;

> Phone:-08518- 324184;

> 08518-276286.

> E-mail I.D.:-vsnm_vdl@ .co. in

> --- On Sat, 18/4/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

>

> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, 18 April, 2009, 11:45 PM

>

>

> Dear Suna ji,

>

> you are correct.

> I have found many cases in the 15 cases of Dr.Rath's study on unmarried

persons.The 7th cuspal sub lord is connected to a Retro planet.This I have said

to Dr.Rath while answering in some other thread.

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

> On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@

> wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Sadara Pranam

> Dear Friends

>

>

> I have come across some charts with no marriage/delay marriage, which

indicated the CSL of 7th is Sa, and in a star of a Retro Planet.

> It is to be noted and require further study this point, SAT in the Retro's

Star.

>

> Regards

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther >

>

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, April 18, 2009 7:16:26 AM

>

>

>

> Dear Raja,

> Will you please give reference of the following statement of yours, from KP

Readers?

> " KP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet " RETROCRATE " the

> marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period. so now in is

> chart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE. "

> I don't remember if I haver ever read. In my study I have not considered this

aspect.

> Sorry for innonence.

> With regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

> @gro ups.com

>

> Thursday, April 16, 2009 4:53:57 PM

>

>

>

> Pranam,

> Dear Raja ji

>

> Thanks a lot for yr valuable answer in my BT quarry.

>

> Of course it not only an answer, but a good lesson for all.

>

> The case of Abortion is not informed by them. and I'll check it soon.

>

> Other prediction are all right.

>

> I'll analyse it with some other known factors of his life and will continue.

>

> Wish u all the best

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

> kkrsaro <kkrsaro >

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:33:24 PM

> Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

>

>

>

> -

> >

> > Dear Sunaparantha ji

>

> Saree for my delay,Iam outof station, yesderday only i came

> I adjusted his BTR is 4.00.30pm because my RP & and his relations

> star & rasi planets, with this the BTR is 4.00.30pm

> His mother star -saravana 3(moon)

> 4th sub lord is MOON

>

> His Father star is barani-3 (venus)

> 9th sub lord is RAH, here RAH is in VENUS house, so we have taken VENUS

>

> His next nearest,E S is revathi-1(mer)

> 11th sub lord is MER

>

> and next ES is U.Shada 3(sun)

> 9th sub is RAH, here SUN is in RAH star, so we have taken SUN

>

> i think next one is dead or aborted, please check this . If this one

> is correct my BTR is correct

> this one is 7th sub

>

> then next ES is Aridra 1(rah) rasi is gemini(mer)

> 5th sub is MER

>

> next ES is Shatabhisa 3( rah) rasi is aquvaries (sat)

> 3th sub is SAT

>

> next ES is Anuradha 1(sat)

> 1st sub is SAT

>

> in this chart 6th & 10th sub is RAH

> RAH in the star of JUP sub of SAT

> RAH placement is 4,JUP is 6 & 9th lord placement is 9, so place' 9 is

> stronger, he cont get permanent job, in his life he has to do

> tempravary job only & sub lord SAT is 7 & 8th lord in 1.so this position

> also negative for job, his work is benefitable to others, he cont save

> money.

>

> Then 7th sub is SAT in the star of SAT & SAT sub

> KP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet " RETROCRATE " the

> marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period.. so now in is

> chart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE.

>

> I am not degree holder , plz understand my english,if you want any

> clarification share with me.

>

> With Regards

>

> Raja

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition *

Click here!

>

Guest guest

Dear OVN MURTHY ji,We will be glad to see that!Many Thanks in advance on behalf of all members!RegardsAdithOn Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 9:18 AM, OVN MURTHY <ovnmurthy wrote:

Dear Sir,

I too possess that copy where Dr. Kar has given this princple which I got from Sri VSN Ji. Tomorrow I am putting that page for the benefit of the Forum Members.

Regards

OVN MURTHY

, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

>

> Namaskar,

>

> Dear Murty Ji,

>

> Can u make a copy of the article and reproduce for the group members, who have not come across the Year Book 1996.

>

> Best Regards

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

>

> satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl

>

> Cc: GK Adit Kasinath <gkadithkasinath; sunaparantha; rathluther; ovn murthy <ovnmurthy

> Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:21:20 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Sirs,

> Saadar Pranaams to all of you.

> Generally sublord of any cusp if found retrograde does not speak well of the affair. (KP & Astrology year book 1996 - page no.52- by Late Dr. Kar)

>

> If a retrograde planet in a horary is nothing and if it is posited in the star, lord of which is again retrograde yet it is nothing (starlord is also a planet) but if it is posited in retrograded sub then it is a redlight. (KP & Astrology year book 1996 - page no.56- by Late Dr.Kar)

>

> Astrologically yours,

>

> Mr.VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astrologer,

> Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,

> #404, Teja Gardens Apartments,

> Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.

> Cell:-09449220874; 09293138387;

> Phone:-08518- 324184;

> 08518-276286.

> E-mail I.D.:-vsnm_vdl@ .co. in

> --- On Sat, 18/4/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

>

> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, 18 April, 2009, 11:45 PM

>

>

> Dear Suna ji,

>

> you are correct.

> I have found many cases in the 15 cases of Dr.Rath's study on unmarried persons.The 7th cuspal sub lord is connected to a Retro planet.This I have said to Dr.Rath while answering in some other thread.

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

> On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Sadara Pranam

> Dear Friends

>

>

> I have come across some charts with no marriage/delay marriage, which indicated the CSL of 7th is Sa, and in a star of a Retro Planet.

> It is to be noted and require further study this point, SAT in the Retro's Star.

>

> Regards

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther >

>

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, April 18, 2009 7:16:26 AM

>

>

>

> Dear Raja,

> Will you please give reference of the following statement of yours, from KP Readers?

> " KP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet " RETROCRATE " the

> marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period. so now in is

> chart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE. "

> I don't remember if I haver ever read. In my study I have not considered this aspect.

> Sorry for innonence.

> With regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

> @gro ups.com

>

> Thursday, April 16, 2009 4:53:57 PM

>

>

>

> Pranam,

> Dear Raja ji

>

> Thanks a lot for yr valuable answer in my BT quarry.

>

> Of course it not only an answer, but a good lesson for all.

>

> The case of Abortion is not informed by them. and I'll check it soon.

>

> Other prediction are all right.

>

> I'll analyse it with some other known factors of his life and will continue.

>

> Wish u all the best

>

> Sunaparantha

>

>

>

> kkrsaro <kkrsaro >

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:33:24 PM

> Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

>

>

>

> -

> >

> > Dear Sunaparantha ji

>

> Saree for my delay,Iam outof station, yesderday only i came

> I adjusted his BTR is 4.00.30pm because my RP & and his relations

> star & rasi planets, with this the BTR is 4.00.30pm

> His mother star -saravana 3(moon)

> 4th sub lord is MOON

>

> His Father star is barani-3 (venus)

> 9th sub lord is RAH, here RAH is in VENUS house, so we have taken VENUS

>

> His next nearest,E S is revathi-1(mer)

> 11th sub lord is MER

>

> and next ES is U.Shada 3(sun)

> 9th sub is RAH, here SUN is in RAH star, so we have taken SUN

>

> i think next one is dead or aborted, please check this . If this one

> is correct my BTR is correct

> this one is 7th sub

>

> then next ES is Aridra 1(rah) rasi is gemini(mer)

> 5th sub is MER

>

> next ES is Shatabhisa 3( rah) rasi is aquvaries (sat)

> 3th sub is SAT

>

> next ES is Anuradha 1(sat)

> 1st sub is SAT

>

> in this chart 6th & 10th sub is RAH

> RAH in the star of JUP sub of SAT

> RAH placement is 4,JUP is 6 & 9th lord placement is 9, so place' 9 is

> stronger, he cont get permanent job, in his life he has to do

> tempravary job only & sub lord SAT is 7 & 8th lord in 1.so this position

> also negative for job, his work is benefitable to others, he cont save

> money.

>

> Then 7th sub is SAT in the star of SAT & SAT sub

> KP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet " RETROCRATE " the

> marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period.. so now in is

> chart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE.

>

> I am not degree holder , plz understand my english,if you want any

> clarification share with me.

>

> With Regards

>

> Raja

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

>

Guest guest

Pranam,Dear Ramani Ji,I have not come across this position of Planets with Sa, in any text on the subject so farBut it is clear that how the other planets are supporting to Sa, to make his cruelty on Delay, Deny, Dejection and Destroy!! When I was in a study for "No Marriage", the above was appeared unexpectedly, but the average results were not sufficiently supported to proved the theory.Hence, it is my personal view on that, to go ahead with more charts of unmarried, peeping with the Eagle's eye.Thanks and RegardsSunaparantha KalyanRamani <kadavasalramani Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:52:41 AMRe: Re: How to find out the correct Birth Time.

Drar Sri Kalyanji,

In my son's horoscope, the Sub lord of 7th cusp is Saturn 'R' in his own star, which is Saturn 'R'. He is 11th lord placed in 12th. Marriage was neither delayed nor there

were any obstruction. So. I fully agree with your views that

Saturn in the Retro Star does require further study.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sunaparantha Kalyan

@gro ups.com

Saturday, April 18, 2009 10:47 AM

Dear Raja,

Sorry for innonence.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

->> Dear Sunaparantha jiSaree for my delay,Iam outof station, yesderday only i cameI adjusted his BTR is 4.00.30pm because my RP & and his relationsstar & rasi planets, with this the BTR is 4.00.30pmHis mother star -saravana 3(moon)4th sub lord is MOONHis Father star is barani-3 (venus)9th sub lord is RAH, here RAH is in VENUS house, so we have taken VENUSHis next nearest,E S is revathi-1(mer)11th sub lord is MERand next ES is U.Shada 3(sun)9th sub is RAH, here SUN is in RAH star, so we have taken SUNi think next one is dead or aborted, please check this . If this oneis correct my BTR is correctthis one is 7th subthen next ES is Aridra 1(rah) rasi is gemini(mer)5th sub is MERnext ES is Shatabhisa 3( rah) rasi is aquvaries (sat)3th sub is SATnext ES is Anuradha 1(sat)1st sub is SATin this chart 6th & 10th sub is RAHRAH in the star of JUP sub of SATRAH placement is 4,JUP is 6 & 9th lord placement is 9, so place' 9 isstronger, he cont get permanent job, in his life he has to do tempravary job only & sub lord SAT is 7 & 8th lord in 1.so this positionalso negative for job, his work is benefitable to others, he cont savemoney.Then 7th sub is SAT in the star of SAT & SAT subKP rule is 7th sub is in the star of any planet" RETROCRATE" the marriage will not take place in that hole dasa period.. so now in ischart SAT dasa is running & SAT is RE.I am not degree holder , plz understand my english,if you want anyclarification share with me.With RegardsRaja>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> >>> >> >> >>