IndiaDivine.org

Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sri ganeshaya namah

dear raghunath ji,

namaste.

first of all you should understand what vargas exactly mean ?

they are divisions of a sign , each varga showing a different environment for

the karmas to manifest in that particualar facet of life represented by the

varga.

but the rasi chart always holds supreme , since a graha afflicted in the rasi

chart due to numerous factors cannot deliver results in any varga whatsoever.

this has been very clearly mentioned in the BHPS.

the concept of sade sati has not @ all been mentioned in the BHPS for starters.

neither has it been mentioned in other classics such as phaladeepika,saravali ,

uttara kalamritam or jataka tattva.

i dont know where this concept has come up from. even k n rao does not

acknowledge it ,since it does not have the sanction of maharshis.

why should saturn being a malefic only cause more trouble when trasiting certain

signs from the moon??

besides , answering your question , transits are always supposed to be seen from

rasi chart as it shows the rasi and vargas only the divisions of a rasi and

hence only shows environments.

humnbly,

chandan s sabarwal.

sohamsa , " raon1008 " <raon1008 wrote:

>

> Om Parameshti Gurave Namah

>

> Namaste Guru Ji, Gurus and Learned Members,

>

> For some time, I have been systematically watching a pattern of Saturn Sade

Sati effects in other Vargas with some natives who are consulting to me.

>

> So, may I request you to please clarify to me, Does our parampara teaches to

use Sade Sati Transits into Navamsa, Dasamsa and for that matter any other

Vargas?. Second question I have is, how the remedies differ from the Rasi Sade

Sati transits.

>

> Thank you for your help in advance in clarifying this to me.

>

> Regards

> Raghunatha Rao

> http://www.Prashna-Astrology.com

>

Om Gurave NamahDear Raghunatha Rao, namasteYou are correct, Sani Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For example, Sani is in Simha Rasi at the moment and if Chandra is placed in Karka, Simha or Kanya in D10, then Sade Sati is currently running for this area of life (career).Of course, it will not be terrible and hard throughout every minute of these 7 and half years. Have this on your mind, please don't bring people in panic by giving them fatalistic predictions based on Sade Sati only. I am not familiar with remedies for Varga charts, but I can write you something more about remedies for Sade Sati counted from Rasi chart in case you can't find them anywhere. Are you familiar with dividing Sade Sati in 3 portions depending on Sani transiting 12th, 1st or 2nd from Janma rasi and

interpretation of these 3 portions?Also take dasas in consideration. If there is Sani AD (or any difficult) running, then problems to be related with Sade Sati are confirmed (I am getting out of my Sade Sati in 4 days, I can confirm you this is correct). Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Sat, 9/5/09, raon1008 <raon1008 wrote:raon1008 <raon1008 Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?sohamsa Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 6:14 PM

Om Parameshti Gurave Namah

Namaste Guru Ji, Gurus and Learned Members,

For some time, I have been systematically watching a pattern of Saturn Sade Sati effects in other Vargas with some natives who are consulting to me.

So, may I request you to please clarify to me, Does our parampara teaches to use Sade Sati Transits into Navamsa, Dasamsa and for that matter any other Vargas?. Second question I have is, how the remedies differ from the Rasi Sade Sati transits.

Thank you for your help in advance in clarifying this to me.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

http://www.Prashna- Astrology. com

Om Gurave NamahaDear Maja,I quite agree and Sade sati does effect all spheres via the varga charts. In Rasi however it probably effects only the physical self, often its effects are exaggerated. What do you think about Sade sati vis a vis Lagna and not Chandra rasi?Shani in my chart moves to now finishes its 71/2 yr sade sati of Chandra rasi and now begins sade sati with respect to lagna. Interestingly during the 7 1/2 yrs the only effect I felt was of kantaka shani (on 10th house) but eventually that too turned out to be a blessing. I havent really been able to figure out if its been as bad as its made out to be but shani being yogakarak in my chart may have dampened the effects.best wishesSharatOn 6 Sep 2009, at 14:30, Maja Štrbac wrote:Om Gurave NamahDear Raghunatha Rao, namasteYou are correct, Sani Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For example, Sani is in Simha Rasi at the moment and if Chandra is placed in Karka, Simha or Kanya in D10, then Sade Sati is currently running for this area of life (career).Of course, it will not be terrible and hard throughout every minute of these 7 and half years. Have this on your mind, please don't bring people in panic by giving them fatalistic predictions based on Sade Sati only. I am not familiar with remedies for Varga charts, but I can write you something more about remedies for Sade Sati counted from Rasi chart in case you can't find them anywhere. Are you familiar with dividing Sade Sati in 3 portions depending on Sani transiting 12th, 1st or 2nd from Janma rasi and interpretation of these 3 portions?Also take dasas in consideration. If there is Sani AD (or any difficult) running, then problems to be related with Sade Sati are confirmed (I am getting out of my Sade Sati in 4 days, I can confirm you this is correct). Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Sat, 9/5/09, raon1008 <raon1008 > wrote:raon1008 <raon1008 > Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?sohamsa Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 6:14 PM Om Parameshti Gurave NamahNamaste Guru Ji, Gurus and Learned Members,For some time, I have been systematically watching a pattern of Saturn Sade Sati effects in other Vargas with some natives who are consulting to me.So, may I request you to please clarify to me, Does our parampara teaches to use Sade Sati Transits into Navamsa, Dasamsa and for that matter any other Vargas?. Second question I have is, how the remedies differ from the Rasi Sade Sati transits.Thank you for your help in advance in clarifying this to me.RegardsRaghunatha Raohttp://www.Prashna- Astrology. com

Namaste Maja Ji,

Thank you for taking time to reply to my query. First of all, I am happy to know

that you are getting out of your Sade Sati in 4 days.

For some time, I have been systematically watching a pattern of Saturn Sade Sati

effects in other Vargas with some natives who are consulting to me.

May I request you to please teach me the following:-

1) Remedies for Sade Sati counted from Rasi chart.

2) Dividing Sade Sati in 3 portions depending on Sani transiting 12th, 1st or

2nd from Janma rasi and interpretation of these 3 portions.

If possible, please take an example chart when you write about the above.

Again, thank you for your help in advance in clarifying this to me.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

http://www.Prashna-Astrology.com

sohamsa , Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Raghunatha Rao, namaste

You are correct, Sani Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For example, Sani

is in Simha Rasi at the moment and if Chandra is placed in Karka, Simha or Kanya

in D10, then Sade Sati is currently running for this area of life (career).

Of course, it will not be terrible and hard throughout every minute of these 7

and half years. Have this on your mind, please don't bring people in panic by

giving them fatalistic predictions based on Sade Sati only.

I am not familiar with remedies for Varga charts, but I can write you something

more about remedies for Sade Sati counted from Rasi chart in case you can't find

them anywhere.

Are you familiar with dividing Sade Sati in 3 portions depending on Sani

transiting 12th, 1st or 2nd from Janma rasi and interpretation of these 3

portions?

Also take dasas in consideration. If there is Sani AD (or any difficult)

running, then problems to be related with Sade Sati are confirmed (I am getting

out of my Sade Sati in 4 days, I can confirm you this is correct).

Warm Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

Hare Rama KRishna

Dear Sarat,

point one- YOu are right, if someone has a decent Saturn to begin with then the effects arent so rough.

We can extend that to say , if someone has a strong and beneficial chart( showing good karmas etc) in general sadi - sati wont affect them so bad, as they have less to suffer for to begin with.

Saturn is just bringing the results of our past deeds .

he is bringing and say ok, here , pay up for this now. open you eyes, learn.

point two- Saturn is good to the pious and spiritual person.He gives opportunity to them to delve deeper and shed some karmas, to be cleansed.

Saturn is hard on people who have a load of sins, and/or are materialistic.

One of the best times of my life were going through sadi sati.

But my Saturn is exalted and in a trine, and friend to lagna lord who is also in kendra to him, also he is conjoined a benefic, the Moon, so I was born into sadi sati.

When looking at the vargas, make sure you are having correct time.

It makes a difference whether Saturn is transiting in lagna, 10th house, 2nd house etc in D-10.

The people who seem to be most affected by Sadi sati in my observation are.

People who have a weak or afflicted Saturn,or

ie malefic for that chart to begin with.

Have Moon in lagna or a kendra.

It is said that The third Sadi sati can take ones life.

Best wishesLAkshmi

Sharat Misra <gidocsohamsa Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2009 6:43:02 AMRe: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

Om Gurave Namaha

Dear Maja,

I quite agree and Sade sati does effect all spheres via the varga charts. In Rasi however it probably effects only the physical self, often its effects are exaggerated. What do you think about Sade sati vis a vis Lagna and not Chandra rasi?

Shani in my chart moves to now finishes its 71/2 yr sade sati of Chandra rasi and now begins sade sati with respect to lagna. Interestingly during the 7 1/2 yrs the only effect I felt was of kantaka shani (on 10th house) but eventually that too turned out to be a blessing.

I havent really been able to figure out if its been as bad as its made out to be but shani being yogakarak in my chart may have dampened the effects.

best wishes

Sharat

On 6 Sep 2009, at 14:30, Maja Å trbac wrote:

Om Gurave NamahDear Raghunatha Rao, namasteYou are correct, Sani Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For example, Sani is in Simha Rasi at the moment and if Chandra is placed in Karka, Simha or Kanya in D10, then Sade Sati is currently running for this area of life (career).Of course, it will not be terrible and hard throughout every minute of these 7 and half years. Have this on your mind, please don't bring people in panic by giving them fatalistic predictions based on Sade Sati only. I am not familiar with remedies for Varga charts, but I can write you something more about remedies for Sade Sati counted from Rasi chart in case you can't find them anywhere. Are you familiar with dividing Sade Sati in 3 portions depending on Sani transiting 12th, 1st or 2nd from Janma rasi and interpretation of

these 3 portions?Also take dasas in consideration. If there is Sani AD (or any difficult) running, then problems to be related with Sade Sati are confirmed (I am getting out of my Sade Sati in 4 days, I can confirm you this is correct). Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Sat, 9/5/09, raon1008 <raon1008 > wrote:

raon1008 <raon1008 > Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?sohamsa@ .comSaturday, September 5, 2009, 6:14 PM

Om Parameshti Gurave NamahNamaste Guru Ji, Gurus and Learned Members,For some time, I have been systematically watching a pattern of Saturn Sade Sati effects in other Vargas with some natives who are consulting to me.So, may I request you to please clarify to me, Does our parampara teaches to use Sade Sati Transits into Navamsa, Dasamsa and for that matter any other Vargas?. Second question I have is, how the remedies differ from the Rasi Sade Sati transits.Thank you for your help in advance in clarifying this to me.RegardsRaghunatha Raohttp://www.Prashna- Astrology. com

Respected Guru's, Seniors and learner's like me,

Saadar Pranam and Namaste,

Like Raghunath ji, I am also happy to note that Maja ji's Sade Sathi is coming to an end within 4 day. Though Sade Sathi is a toughest phase in one's life but I feel that it is necessary as one learns and get refined when they come out of that phase. Lord Shanischarya makes us a better person and blesses us with his Grace when he leave, is an humble saying. Hence may I request Maja Ji, to use my chart as an example to explain the Sade Sathi which will benefit me and other learners of this forum.

Name : Devbrato Sarkar

DOB : 26th March 1964

TOB : 8.30 AM as recorded in the Birth certificate - Normal delivery

POB : Nandanam, Madras, Tamil Nadu, India

Since I notice that in couple of my charts where the Lagna changes in plus minus 2.30 minutes (as seen in D7, D10, D11,D12,D24, D27,D30, D40, D45, D60, D81, D108 & D144). I list below a few events happened in my life so that if any BTR is required, as I feel that the BT could be wrong as the doctors would certainly concentrate more on saving the life of Mother & Kid rather look at their watches.

Events in chronlogical order ,

Finished my BE in 1986,

Finished my MBA in 1990,

First overseas assignment in Oct'90 in Oman

Became a Divisional Manager (Profit Center) in 2nd Mar'92

Mother expired 24th March 1992

Married on 19th Jan'94

Son Born on 18th Feb'96

Daughter Born on 30th Apr'98

Started a Business in June''99

Sister expired Sept 2000

Severe losses in business & tension sent family back to India March'03 for better living standards as cost of living & education is relatively cheaper there.

Father expired 15th May'07

Mental Depression sold business for a paltry sum & returned back to India Sept'07.

Lot of mental agony as my system could not absorb my Father's loss though I was close to my Mother.

Next overseas assignment 30th May'08

Currently due to recession, present job in danger.

Maja ji, request you to explain when my Sade Sati started and when it will end , which are the 3 portions & its interpretations by looking at the event that took place in my life. Request you & the group's suggestions for remedial measure.

I would like to thank you and all members for their help in advance. Please feel free to ask me for any event as I have put up my details for a SWOT analysis so that I can know more about me and learn from it.

With God's Grace I know that I will be successful in my life but would like to know all the bad things going to happen in my life which I can protect myself in order to be successful.

With Respects, Devbrato Sarkar"Wealth is not just about making the money BUT making the MAN while he is making money".--- On Sun, 9/6/09, raon1008 <raon1008 wrote:

raon1008 <raon1008 Re: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?sohamsa Date: Sunday, September 6, 2009, 1:44 PM

Om Parameshti Gurave NamahNamaste Maja Ji,Thank you for taking time to reply to my query. First of all, I am happy to know that you are getting out of your Sade Sati in 4 days.For some time, I have been systematically watching a pattern of Saturn Sade Sati effects in other Vargas with some natives who are consulting to me.May I request you to please teach me the following:-1) Remedies for Sade Sati counted from Rasi chart.2) Dividing Sade Sati in 3 portions depending on Sani transiting 12th, 1st or 2nd from Janma rasi and interpretation of these 3 portions.If possible, please take an example chart when you write about the above.Again, thank you for your help in advance in clarifying this to me.RegardsRaghunatha Raohttp://www.Prashna- Astrology. comsohamsa@ .com, Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro@ ...> wrote:Om Gurave NamahDear Raghunatha Rao, namasteYou are correct, Sani Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For example, Sani is in Simha Rasi at the moment and if Chandra is placed in Karka, Simha or Kanya in D10, then Sade Sati is currently running for this area of life (career).Of course, it will not be terrible and hard throughout every minute of these 7 and half years. Have this on your mind, please don't bring people in panic by giving them fatalistic predictions based on Sade Sati only.I am not familiar with remedies for Varga charts, but I can write you something more about remedies for Sade Sati counted from Rasi chart in case you can't find them anywhere. Are you familiar

with dividing Sade Sati in 3 portions depending on Sani transiting 12th, 1st or 2nd from Janma rasi and interpretation of these 3 portions?Also take dasas in consideration. If there is Sani AD (or any difficult) running, then problems to be related with Sade Sati are confirmed (I am getting out of my Sade Sati in 4 days, I can confirm you this is correct).Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat

Dear Sir,

Could you please help me the Author/Script/Books/or any authoritative source to evidence your contention as stated:

........"You are correct, Sani Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For example, Sani is in Simha Rasi at the moment and if Chandra is placed in Karka, Simha or Kanya in D10, then Sade Sati is currently running for this area of life (career)".......

Thank you and sorry for this trouble given to you.

Regards,

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer, Lincoln LN3 4JT, United Kingdom .

Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastrosohamsa Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2009 2:30:55 PMRe: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

Om Gurave NamahDear Raghunatha Rao, namasteYou are correct, Sani Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For example, Sani is in Simha Rasi at the moment and if Chandra is placed in Karka, Simha or Kanya in D10, then Sade Sati is currently running for this area of life (career).Of course, it will not be terrible and hard throughout every minute of these 7 and half years. Have this on your mind, please don't bring people in panic by giving them fatalistic predictions based on Sade Sati only. I am not familiar with remedies for Varga charts, but I can write you something more about remedies for Sade Sati counted from Rasi chart in case you can't find them anywhere. Are you familiar with dividing Sade Sati in 3 portions depending on Sani transiting 12th, 1st or 2nd from Janma rasi and interpretation of these 3 portions?Also take dasas in consideration. If there is Sani AD (or any

difficult) running, then problems to be related with Sade Sati are confirmed (I am getting out of my Sade Sati in 4 days, I can confirm you this is correct). Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Sat, 9/5/09, raon1008 <raon1008 > wrote:

raon1008 <raon1008 > Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?sohamsa@ .comSaturday, September 5, 2009, 6:14 PM

Om Parameshti Gurave NamahNamaste Guru Ji, Gurus and Learned Members,For some time, I have been systematically watching a pattern of Saturn Sade Sati effects in other Vargas with some natives who are consulting to me.So, may I request you to please clarify to me, Does our parampara teaches to use Sade Sati Transits into Navamsa, Dasamsa and for that matter any other Vargas?. Second question I have is, how the remedies differ from the Rasi Sade Sati transits.Thank you for your help in advance in clarifying this to me.RegardsRaghunatha Raohttp://www.Prashna- Astrology. com

Sir

"NO". There is no remedy suggested excepts Prayers to Lord Shaneeswara.

Regards,

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer, 'Oxton House', 6, Hawthorn Road,Cherry Willingham,

Lincoln LN3 4JT, United Kingdom .

raon1008 <raon1008sohamsa Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2009 2:14:26 AM Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

Namaste,Thank you for your reply Sir.RegardsRaghunatha Raohttp://www.Prashna-Astrology.com --- On Mon, 9/7/09, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:venkatachala pathi <pathiavRe: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?sohamsa Cc: "raon1008" <raon1008Monday, September 7, 2009, 7:23 AM

Sir

Regards,

A.V.Pathi,

Om Gurave NamahaDear RaghunathaWe use remedies for Sade sati as per tradition.Please refer to VRS .I can send you the details but I am sure you are aware of them.Thanks Best RegardsSharat Sent from my iPhone 3GOn 7 Sep 2009, at 02:09 PM, Rao N <raon1008 wrote:

Namaste,Thank you for your reply Sir.RegardsRaghunatha Raohttp://www.Prashna-Astrology.com --- On Mon, 9/7/09, venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:venkatachala pathi <pathiav >Re: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?sohamsa Cc: "raon1008" <raon1008 >Monday, September 7, 2009, 7:23 AM

Sir

Regards,

A.V.Pathi,

Jaya

Jagannatha

Dear

Maja,

Namaste

You

are right.

FYI,

below is an excerpt from the Skanda purANa, an article I am long attempting:

Love,

Swee

SkNd pura[

AavNTy o{f cturzIit il¼.5,50.

skanda puräëa

ävantya khaëòa caturaçéti liìga||5|50||

ïImhadev %vac.

AxaeÎiòmRya Îòae v¢a<gae êptae=ist>,

SwEy¡k«Tva nmSk«Ty iv}Ãae=h< znE>znE>.5,50,15.

ikmw¡ vE Sm & tae dev deýa}a< mm z<kr,

Aadezae Tv itóaim ik< kraeim àzaix mam!.5,50,16.

#Tyu´ae=h< tda ten rivpuÇe[ pavRit,

mya s vairtae=Tyw¡ ma pIfy jgÙym!.5,50,17.

tenae´< deih me Swan< panmaharmev c,

mya dÄ< ivzalai] pUjaw¡ SwanmuÄmm!.5,50,18.

me;aidraizs<Sw> s<iô<zNmasaNàpIfy,

manu;aN±mzae vTs tÇ t & iÃmvaPSyis.5,50,19.

Aòmí ctuwRí iÖtIyae jNms<iSwt>,

Öadzraizs<Swae=ip ivéÃae Év svRda.5,50,20.

@kadzae va ;óae va t & tIySwangaewva,

Év ÉVytrae n & [amt> pUja Éiv:yit.5,50,21.

p<cmae nvmíEv %dasInStu sÃm>,

Év raizgtae inTy< manu;e kmRiÉyuRte.5,50,22.

pUja< àaPSyis caTyw¡ ¢ha[amixk< sda,

git> iSwra ÉivÇI te vr> ïeóaeiÉxIyte.5,50,23.

AtSte Swavr< nam Éiv:yit mhItle,

znEírSTv< rizSwae ¢ha[amixkae yt>.5,50,24.

At> znEíraenam Éiv:yis sda Éuiv,

gjg{finÉakarae mm k{Qsmaeip c.5,50,25.

v[Rtae ýistaenam Éiv:yis mhItle,

¢hamXye ýxaeÎiògRitm¡da Éiv:yit,

tuòae ddais rajy< c éòae cE hris ][at!.5,50,26.

devasurmnu:yaí isÃiv*axaraenga>,

TvT±ªrÎiòinhta naz< yaSy<it naNywa.5,50,27.

tv àsadaTàa:Sya<it mnae=ÉIò< suÊ‘RÉm!,

ANy½ te àdaSyaim Swan< guý< mnaehrm!.5,50,28.

mnaeÉIòkr< yu{y< devdanvÊlRÉm!,

àlye=Py]y< àae´< mhakaLvn< prm!.5,50,29.

tÇ gCD mmadezaTp & wukeñrpiíme,

iv*te tÇ yi‘<g< tÄe naça Éiv:yit.5,50,30.

kIiÄRre;a TvdIyaipÇElaeKye Éivta Øuvm!.5,50,31.

#Tyu´> Swavrae deivn! mm}apalkStda,

jgam Tvirtae rMy< mhakalvn<zuÉm!.5,50,32.

Î:qœva tÇEvti‘<g< Swan< lBx< suzaeÉnm!,

ti‘<g< Éuvne Oyat< namt> Swavreñrm!.5,50,33.

çrémahädeva uväca||

adhoddañöirmayä ddañöo vagräìgo rüpato'sitaù|

sthairyaìkåtvä namaskåtya vijïapto'haà çanaiùçanaiù||5|50|15||

kimarthaà vai småto deva dehyäjïäà mama çaìkara|

ädeço tva tiñöhämi kià karomi praçädhi mäm||5|50|16||

ityukto'haà tadä tena raviputreëa pärvati|

mayä sa värito'tyarthaà mä péòaya jagantrayam||5|50|17||

tenoktaà dehi me sthänaà pänamähärameva ca|

mayä dattaà viçäläkñi püjärthaà sthänamuttamam||5|50|18||

meñädiräçisaàsthaù saàstriàçanmäsänprapéòaya|

mänuñänktramaço vatsa tatra tåptimaväpsyasi||5|50|19||

añöamaçca caturthaçca dvitéyo janmasaàsthitaù|

dvädaçaräçisaàstho'pi viruddho bhava sarvadä||5|50|20||

ekädaço vä ñañöho vä tåtéyasthänagothavä|

bhava bhavyataro nåëämataù püjä bhaviñyati||5|50|21||

païcamo navamaçcaiva udäsénastu saptamaù|

bhava räçigato nityaà mänuñe karmabhiryute||5|50|22||

püjäà präpsyasi cätyarthaà grahäëämadhikaà sadä|

gatiù sthirä bhavitré te varaù çreñöhobhidhéyate||5|50|23||

ataste sthävaraà näma bhaviñyati mahétale|

çanaiçcarastvaà raçistho grahäëämadhiko yataù||5|50|24||

ataù çanaiçcaronäma bhaviñyasi sadä bhuvi|

gajagaëòanibhäkäro mama kaëöhasamopi ca||5|50|25||

varëato hyasitonäma bhaviñyasi mahétale|

grahämadhye hyadhoddañöirgatirmandä bhaviñyasi|

tuñöo dadäsi räjayaà ca ruñöo cai harasi kñaëät||5|50|26||

deväsuramanuñyäçca siddhavidyädhäronagäù|

tvatktrüraddañöinihatä näçaà yäsyanti nänyathä||5|50|27||

tava prasädätpräñsyänti mano'bhéñöaà sudurllabham|

anyacca te pradäsyämi sthänaà guhyaà manoharam||5|50|28||

manobhéñöakaraà yuëyaà devadänavadurlabham|

pralaye'pyakñayaà proktaà mahäkälvanaà param||5|50|29||

tatra gaccha mamädeçätpåthukeçvarapaçcime|

vidyate tatra yalliìgaà tatte nämnä bhaviñyati||5|50|30||

kérttireñä tvadéyäpitrailokye bhavitä dhruvam||5|50|31||

ityuktaù sthävaro devin mamajïäpälakastadä|

jagäma tvarito ramyaà mahäkälavanaàçubham||5|50|32||

ddañövä tatraivatalliìgaà sthänaà labdhaà suçobhanam|

talliìgaà bhuvane khyätaà nämataù sthävareçvaram||5|50|33||

Meaning:

Çré Mahädeva said:

Dark in complexion, with downward looking eyes

and mishappened limbs, he (Saturn) steadied himself and curtsied. He drawled,

“O Lord, I shall abide by your command to why I am being recalled?â€

O Parvati, I thus said to the son of Ravi (the Sun) do not harass the three worlds to which he

(Saturn) replied: “Grant me food, water and a place for my repose.â€

O Lady of wide eyes, an excellent place was thus

granted in return that Saturn is to harass humans to his heart’s content by

remaining in the zodiacal sign Meña (Aries) and subsequent zodiacal signs for a

period of thirty months per sign.

“You will always be antagonistic when placed in

the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 8th or 12th

house of a horoscope, but will be beneficial to those houses that are placed in

the 3rd, 6th or 11th house where you will be

adored. You will be neutral if stationed in the 5th, 7th

or 9th house. Thus, whilst men are engaged in their karmas, you will

be in the different räçis where you will receive the most adoration compared to

the other planets. Your traversal will be slow and steady and your boons will

be excellent and it is for this reason your name on earth will be Sthävara.

Traversing in the zodiac, you will move very slowly since you are bigger than

any of the other planets and hence you will always be named Çanaiçcara (Slow

mover) on earth. Your shape will be akin to the cheek of an elephant and in

colour, you will be like that of my throat. Hence your name on earth will be

Asita (Black). Amongst the planets, your sight will always be directed

downwards and your movement, slow.

When pleased, you will bestow a kingdom. When

irked, you will take away everything in an instant.

Even Devas, Asuras, human beings, Siddhas,

Vidyädharas and Nagäs (Serpents) will be annihilated when struck down by your

pitiless glance and not otherwise. But with your favour, they will attain their

desires even the impossible.

I shall have a secret and charming place on earth which is

meritorius and inaccessible by Devas and Danavas since the great Mahäkälavana

is declared as indestructible even at the time of Pralaya (the great deluge).

At my bidding, do go westward in Påthukeçvara where the Liìga is and which will

be known after your name and where you will be renowned in the three worlds.

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear AV,

Namaste

Since the snapshots of our horoscope can

be “split up” into many charts, so too will be the effects of traversal of all

planets in all areas of your life. Basic.

Love,

Swee

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of venkatachala pathi

06 September 2009 19:34

sohamsa

Re: Can the

Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

Dear Sir,

Could you please help me the Author/Script/Books/or

any authoritative source to evidence your contention as stated:

........ " You are correct, Sani

Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For example, Sani is in Simha Rasi at the moment and if

Chandra is placed in Karka, Simha or Kanya in D10, then Sade

Sati is currently running for this area of life

(career) " .......

Regards,

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer, Lincoln LN3 4JT, United Kingdom .

Maja ©trbac

<majastrbacastro

sohamsa

Sunday, September 6, 2009

2:30:55 PM

Om Gurave Namah

You are correct, Sani Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For example,

Sani is in Simha Rasi at the moment and if Chandra is placed in Karka, Simha

or Kanya in D10, then Sade Sati is currently running for this area of life

(career).

Of course, it will not be terrible and hard throughout every minute of these

7 and half years. Have this on your mind, please don't bring people in panic

by giving them fatalistic predictions based on Sade Sati only.

I am not familiar with remedies for Varga charts, but I can write you

something more about remedies for Sade Sati counted from Rasi chart in case

you can't find them anywhere.

Are you familiar with dividing Sade Sati in 3 portions depending on Sani

portions?

Also take dasas in consideration. If there is Sani AD (or any difficult)

running, then problems to be related with Sade Sati are confirmed (I am

getting out of my Sade Sati in 4 days, I can confirm you this is correct).

Warm Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Sat, 9/5/09, raon1008 <raon1008 >

wrote:

raon1008 <raon1008 >

Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts

?

sohamsa@ .com

Saturday, September 5, 2009, 6:14 PM

Om

Parameshti Gurave Namah

For some time, I have been systematically watching a pattern of Saturn Sade

So, may I request you to please clarify to me, Does our parampara teaches to

Vargas?. Second question I have is, how the remedies differ from the Rasi

Sade Sati transits.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

http://www.Prashna-

Astrology. com

Dear Shree Swee Chan,

You are mistaken, as this is an 'assumption' and not supported in any Astrology books or others. 'Go-chara' itself is 'Chara' - moving and not permanant. When it is moving it is related to the Moon position in the chart and not even 'inter- aspect' to any Planet other than the 'selected' moving Planet. The postion of Moon is taken for consideration of interpretation for the 'Whole' house where Moon occupies and not even the Stars in that house or their parts thereof. So 'Gochara Palan' is not 'split' and 'spliting' the birth chart and is not 'related' to Gochara rules. Then, even the Planet moving in a house, is considered moving in that 'Rasi' not in the star Zones in 'divisions' in that Rasi, as also effect of 'Retrograding' of that moving Planet.

While 'Jathaka Palan' is arrived at, we have to take all the 'splits' as the Planets in the Birth Chart are firm and NOT moving. Yes. Gochara Planet get 'graded' according to its 'occupation' in relation with other Planets - not LAGNA - as to The Moon, permanantly in the Birth Chart in a perticular Zodiac House. This only can reflect the 'strength' of the 'Moving Planet for 'Gochara Palan', not its occupation in the 'split' charts.

I will be greatful if you can bring before the forum, any author, any sage like Parasara, Kalidasa, or 'Jothisharnava Niveditham' or 'Brihat Samhita', or

'Yavan Jathaka' to give the glimpse of the 'contention' quoted. I feel there is lot of assumption more than the authored evidance for these WRONG interpretations. Till your reply with 'supports' on yours, I stand by my above statement.

A.V.Pathi,

Swee Chan <sweesohamsa Sent: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:04:44 PMRE: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear AV,

Namaste

Since the snapshots of our horoscope can be “split up†into many charts, so too will be the effects of traversal of all planets in all areas of your life. Basic.

Love,

Swee

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of venkatachala pathi06 September 2009 19:34sohamsa@ .comRe: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

Dear Sir,

Could you please help me the Author/Script/ Books/or any authoritative source to evidence your contention as stated:

........"You are correct, Sani Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For example, Sani is in Simha Rasi at the moment and if Chandra is placed in Karka, Simha or Kanya in D10, then Sade Sati is currently running for this area of life

(career)".......

Regards,

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer, Lincoln LN3 4JT , United Kingdom .

Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro@ >sohamsa@ .comSunday, September 6, 2009 2:30:55 PMRe: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

Om Gurave NamahDear Raghunatha Rao, namasteYou are correct, Sani Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For example, Sani is in Simha Rasi at the moment and if Chandra is placed in Karka, Simha or Kanya in D10, then Sade Sati is currently running for this area of life (career).Of course, it will not be terrible and hard throughout every minute of these 7 and half years. Have this on your mind, please don't bring people in panic by giving them fatalistic predictions based on Sade Sati only. I am not familiar with remedies for Varga charts, but I can write you something more about remedies for Sade Sati counted from Rasi chart in case you can't find them anywhere. Are you familiar with dividing Sade Sati in 3 portions depending on Sani transiting 12th, 1st or 2nd from Janma rasi and interpretation of these 3

portions?Also take dasas in consideration. If there is Sani AD (or any difficult) running, then problems to be related with Sade Sati are confirmed (I am getting out of my Sade Sati in 4 days, I can confirm you this is correct). Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Sat, 9/5/09, raon1008 <raon1008 > wrote:

Namaste,

Please check Chandra Kala Nadi. According to Sri C.S. Patel, Chandra Kala Nadi

refers to Saturn's transit in the 8th house from the navamsa Moon.

If Saturn's transit in the 8th house from navamsa Moon is relevant, then his

transit in various houses from navamsa Moon, dasamsa Moon etc must be relevant

too.

The proof of the pudding is in eating it. Please try it out in a lot of examples

to see for yourself.

Indira Gandhi lost power when Saturn was in Cn and she successfully split the

ruling Janata party to install the Charan Singh government with her support

during Saturn's Le dasa.

Judging from natal Moon in Cp in rasi chart, Cn is 7th and Le is 8th. The latter

is worse, but her luck improved then.

Judging from Moon in Li in dasamsa chart, Cn is 10th house and Le is 11th house.

Saturn in 10th gave a fall in career and Saturn in 11th gave a gain.

One can find many examples.

Best regards,

Narasimha

Do a Short Homam Yourself: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/homam

Do Pitri Tarpanas Yourself: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/tarpana

Spirituality:

Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net

Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org

Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org

sohamsa , venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:

>

> Dear Shree Swee Chan,

>

> You are mistaken, as this is an 'assumption' and not supported in any

Astrology books or others. 'Go-chara' itself is 'Chara' - moving and not

permanant. When it is moving it is related to the Moon position in the chart

and not even 'inter- aspect' to any Planet other than the 'selected' moving

Planet. The postion of Moon is taken for consideration of interpretation

for the 'Whole' house where Moon occupies and not even the Stars in that house

or their parts thereof. So 'Gochara Palan' is not 'split' and 'spliting' the

birth chart and is not 'related' to Gochara rules. Then, even the Planet

moving in a house, is considered moving in that 'Rasi' not in the star Zones in

'divisions'Â in that Rasi, as also effect of 'Retrograding' of that moving

Planet.

>

> While 'Jathaka Palan' is arrived at, we have to take all the 'splits' as the

Planets in the Birth Chart are firm and NOT moving. Yes. Gochara Planet get

'graded' according to its 'occupation' in relation with other Planets - not

LAGNA - as to The Moon, permanantly in the Birth Chart in a perticular Zodiac

House. This only can reflect the 'strength' of the 'Moving Planet for 'Gochara

Palan', not its occupation in the 'split' charts.

>

> I will be greatful if you can bring before the forum, any author, any sage

like Parasara, Kalidasa, or 'Jothisharnava Niveditham' or 'Brihat Samhita', or

> 'Yavan Jathaka' to give the glimpse of the 'contention' quoted. I feel there

is lot of assumption more than the authored evidance for these WRONG

interpretations. Till your reply with 'supports' on yours, I stand by my above

statement.

> Â

> A.V.Pathi, Â

> Astrologer, 'Oxton House', 6, Hawthorn Road,Cherry Willingham,

> Lincoln LN3 4JT, United Kingdom . Â

> ________________________________

> Swee Chan <swee

> sohamsa

> Monday, September 7, 2009 4:04:44 PM

> RE: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga

Charts ?

>

> Â

> Jaya Jagannatha

> Â

> Dear AV,

> Namaste

> Â

> Since the snapshots of our horoscope can be “split up†into many charts,

so too will be the effects of traversal of all planets in all areas of your

life. Basic.

> Â

> Love,

> Â

> Swee

> Â

>

>

> sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of

venkatachala pathi

> 06 September 2009 19:34

> sohamsa@ .com

> Re: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga

Charts ?

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Dear Sir,

> Â

> Could you please help me the Author/Script/ Books/or any authoritative source

to evidence your contention as stated:

> ....... " You are correct, Sani Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For

example, Sani is in Simha Rasiat the moment and if Chandra is placed in Karka,

Simha or Kanya in D10, then Sade Satiis currently running for this area of life

(career) " .......

> Thank you and sorry for this trouble given to you.

> Regards,

> Â

> A.V.Pathi, Â

> Astrologer, LincolnLN3 4JT , UnitedKingdom. Â

> Â

>

>

> Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro@ >

> sohamsa@ .com

> Sunday, September 6, 2009 2:30:55 PM

> Re: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga

Charts ?

>

> Â

> Om Gurave Namah

>

> Dear Raghunatha Rao, namaste

>

> You are correct, Sani Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For example, Sani

is in Simha Rasi at the moment and if Chandra is placed in Karka, Simha or Kanya

>

> Of course, it will not be terrible and hard throughout every minute of these 7

>

> I am not familiar with remedies for Varga charts, but I can write you

something more about remedies for Sade Sati counted from Rasi chart in case you

can't find them anywhere.Â

>

> Are you familiar with dividing Sade Sati in 3 portions depending on Sani

portions?

>

> Also take dasas in consideration. If there is Sani AD (or any difficult)

>

> Warm Regards,

> Maja Strbac

>

> Hari Om Tat Sat

>

> --- On Sat, 9/5/09, raon1008 <raon1008 > wrote:

>

> raon1008 <raon1008 >

> Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts

?

> sohamsa@ .com

> Saturday, September 5, 2009, 6:14 PM

> Â

>

>

>

Sati transits.

>

>

> Regards

> Raghunatha Rao

सतà¥à¤¯à¤®à¥ बà¥à¤°à¥à¤¯à¤¤ पà¥à¤°à¤¿à¤¯à¤®à¥ बà¥à¤°à¥à¤¯à¤¤

Dear Swee, Rao and others,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. What has worked for you in

chart reading? What exceptions do you discount, while using this in predictive

astrology. Do you use Moon as reference or Lagna too at times?

I am now completing 1st phase of 3rd

sadesati! This phase, was difficult for family matters! Earlier sade-satis however,

were not very different from my average experiences. Difficult times in Career

came during 4H and 8H transits from lagna in D1, not from 12H, 1H or 2H from

Moon in D10!

Best regards

Ramesh

Ramesh F. Gangaramani

7506, Eaglewalk Ct., Apt # C

Baltimore, MD, 21237

Cell: 410-588-6244

sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Swee Chan

Monday, September 07, 2009 11:02 AM

sohamsa

RE: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to

Varga Charts ?

Jaya

Jagannatha

Dear

Maja,

Namaste

You

are right.

FYI,

below is an excerpt from the Skanda purANa, an article I am long attempting:

Love,

Swee

SkNd

pura[

AavNTy

o{f cturzIit il¼.5,50.

skanda

puräëa

ävantya

khaëòa caturaçéti liìga||5|50||

ïImhadev

%vac.

AxaeÎiòmRya

Îòae v¢a<gae êptae=ist>,

SwEy¡k«Tva

nmSk«Ty iv}Ãae=h< znE>znE>.5,50,15.

ikmw¡

vE Sm & tae dev deýa}a< mm z<kr,

Aadezae

Tv itóaim ik< kraeim àzaix mam!.5,50,16.

#Tyu´ae=h<

tda ten rivpuÇe[ pavRit,

mya

s vairtae=Tyw¡ ma pIfy jgÙym!.5,50,17.

tenae´<

deih me Swan< panmaharmev c,

mya

dÄ< ivzalai] pUjaw¡ SwanmuÄmm!.5,50,18.

me;aidraizs<Sw>

s<iô<zNmasaNàpIfy,

manu;aN±mzae

vTs tÇ t & iÃmvaPSyis.5,50,19.

Aòmí

ctuwRí iÖtIyae jNms<iSwt>,

Öadzraizs<Swae=ip

ivéÃae Év svRda.5,50,20.

@kadzae

va ;óae va t & tIySwangaewva,

Év

ÉVytrae n & [amt> pUja Éiv:yit.5,50,21.

p<cmae

nvmíEv %dasInStu sÃm>,

Év

raizgtae inTy< manu;e kmRiÉyuRte.5,50,22.

pUja<

àaPSyis caTyw¡ ¢ha[amixk< sda,

git>

iSwra ÉivÇI te vr> ïeóaeiÉxIyte.5,50,23.

AtSte

Swavr< nam Éiv:yit mhItle,

znEírSTv<

rizSwae ¢ha[amixkae yt>.5,50,24.

At>

znEíraenam Éiv:yis sda Éuiv,

gjg{finÉakarae

mm k{Qsmaeip c.5,50,25.

v[Rtae

ýistaenam Éiv:yis mhItle,

¢hamXye

ýxaeÎiògRitm¡da Éiv:yit,

tuòae

ddais rajy< c éòae cE hris ][at!.5,50,26.

devasurmnu:yaí

isÃiv*axaraenga>,

TvT±ªrÎiòinhta

naz< yaSy<it naNywa.5,50,27.

tv

àsadaTàa:Sya<it mnae=ÉIò< suÊ‘RÉm!,

ANy½

te àdaSyaim Swan< guý< mnaehrm!.5,50,28.

mnaeÉIòkr<

yu{y< devdanvÊlRÉm!,

àlye=Py]y<

àae´< mhakaLvn< prm!.5,50,29.

tÇ

gCD mmadezaTp & wukeñrpiíme,

iv*te

tÇ yi‘<g< tÄe naça Éiv:yit.5,50,30.

kIiÄRre;a

TvdIyaipÇElaeKye Éivta Øuvm!.5,50,31.

#Tyu´>

Swavrae deivn! mm}apalkStda,

jgam

Tvirtae rMy< mhakalvn<zuÉm!.5,50,32.

Î:qœva

tÇEvti‘<g< Swan< lBx< suzaeÉnm!,

ti‘<g<

Éuvne Oyat< namt> Swavreñrm!.5,50,33.

çrémahädeva

uväca||

adhoddañöirmayä

ddañöo vagräìgo rüpato'sitaù|

sthairyaìkåtvä

namaskåtya vijïapto'haà çanaiùçanaiù||5|50|15||

kimarthaà

vai småto deva dehyäjïäà mama çaìkara|

ädeço

tva tiñöhämi kià karomi praçädhi mäm||5|50|16||

ityukto'haà

tadä tena raviputreëa pärvati|

mayä

sa värito'tyarthaà mä péòaya jagantrayam||5|50|17||

tenoktaà

dehi me sthänaà pänamähärameva ca|

mayä

dattaà viçäläkñi püjärthaà sthänamuttamam||5|50|18||

meñädiräçisaàsthaù

saàstriàçanmäsänprapéòaya|

mänuñänktramaço

vatsa tatra tåptimaväpsyasi||5|50|19||

añöamaçca

caturthaçca dvitéyo janmasaàsthitaù|

dvädaçaräçisaàstho'pi

viruddho bhava sarvadä||5|50|20||

ekädaço

vä ñañöho vä tåtéyasthänagothavä|

bhava

bhavyataro nåëämataù püjä bhaviñyati||5|50|21||

païcamo

navamaçcaiva udäsénastu saptamaù|

bhava

räçigato nityaà mänuñe karmabhiryute||5|50|22||

püjäà

präpsyasi cätyarthaà grahäëämadhikaà sadä|

gatiù

sthirä bhavitré te varaù çreñöhobhidhéyate||5|50|23||

ataste

sthävaraà näma bhaviñyati mahétale|

çanaiçcarastvaà

raçistho grahäëämadhiko yataù||5|50|24||

ataù

çanaiçcaronäma bhaviñyasi sadä bhuvi|

gajagaëòanibhäkäro

mama kaëöhasamopi ca||5|50|25||

varëato

hyasitonäma bhaviñyasi mahétale|

grahämadhye

hyadhoddañöirgatirmandä bhaviñyasi|

tuñöo

dadäsi räjayaà ca ruñöo cai harasi kñaëät||5|50|26||

deväsuramanuñyäçca

siddhavidyädhäronagäù|

tvatktrüraddañöinihatä

näçaà yäsyanti nänyathä||5|50|27||

tava

prasädätpräñsyänti mano'bhéñöaà sudurllabham|

anyacca

te pradäsyämi sthänaà guhyaà manoharam||5|50|28||

manobhéñöakaraà

yuëyaà devadänavadurlabham|

pralaye'pyakñayaà

proktaà mahäkälvanaà param||5|50|29||

tatra

gaccha mamädeçätpåthukeçvarapaçcime|

vidyate

tatra yalliìgaà tatte nämnä bhaviñyati||5|50|30||

kérttireñä

tvadéyäpitrailokye bhavitä dhruvam||5|50|31||

ityuktaù

sthävaro devin mamajïäpälakastadä|

jagäma

tvarito ramyaà mahäkälavanaàçubham||5|50|32||

ddañövä

tatraivatalliìgaà sthänaà labdhaà suçobhanam|

talliìgaà

bhuvane khyätaà nämataù sthävareçvaram||5|50|33||

Meaning:

Çré Mahädeva said:

Dark in complexion, with downward looking eyes and mishappened

limbs, he (Saturn) steadied himself and curtsied. He drawled, “O Lord, I shall

abide by your command to why I am being recalled?â€

O Parvati, I thus said to the son of Ravi (the Sun) do not harass

the three worlds to which he (Saturn) replied: “Grant me food, water and a

place for my repose.â€

O Lady of wide eyes, an excellent place was thus granted in return

that Saturn is to harass humans to his heart’s content by remaining in the

zodiacal sign Meña (Aries) and subsequent zodiacal signs for a period of thirty

months per sign.

“You will always be antagonistic when placed in the 1st,

2nd, 4th, 8th or 12th house of a

horoscope, but will be beneficial to those houses that are placed in the 3rd,

6th or 11th house where you will be adored. You will be

neutral if stationed in the 5th, 7th or 9th

house. Thus, whilst men are engaged in their karmas, you will be in the

different räçis where you will receive the most adoration compared to the other

planets. Your traversal will be slow and steady and your boons will be

excellent and it is for this reason your name on earth will be Sthävara.

downwards and your movement, slow.

When pleased, you will bestow a kingdom. When irked, you will take

away everything in an instant.

Even Devas, Asuras, human beings, Siddhas, Vidyädharas and Nagäs

(Serpents) will be annihilated when struck down by your pitiless glance and not

otherwise. But with your favour, they will attain their desires even the

impossible.

I

shall have a secret and charming place on earth which is meritorius and

inaccessible by Devas and Danavas since the great Mahäkälavana is declared as

indestructible even at the time of Pralaya (the great deluge). At my bidding,

do go westward in Påthukeçvara where the Liìga is and which will be known after

your name and where you will be renowned in the three worlds.

Dear Friends;

I regret for having involved in sending the 'Gochara' results for Sade SATI with dates. Now Rahu and Ketu also transits in November 2009. I prepared the results for all members. Now, as I see lot of other learned experts in this forum are in the fray, I refrain sending the 'results', which is compiled in detail to be published in leading periodicals. However, I bow my head to the knowledge of these 'greats' in this forum.

Namaskar

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer,

Sharat <gidoc"sohamsa " <sohamsa >Cc: "sohamsa " <sohamsa >; venkatachala pathi <pathiavMonday, September 7, 2009 3:07:37 PMRe: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

Om Gurave Namaha

Dear Raghunatha

We use remedies for Sade sati as per tradition.Please refer to VRS .I can send you the details but I am sure you are aware of them.

Thanks

Best Regards

Sharat

Sent from my iPhone 3G

On 7 Sep 2009, at 02:09 PM, Rao N <raon1008 wrote:

Namaste,Thank you for your reply Sir.RegardsRaghunatha Raohttp://www.Prashna- Astrology. com

--- On Mon, 9/7/09, venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:

venkatachala pathi <pathiav >Re: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?sohamsa@ .comCc: "raon1008" <raon1008 >Monday, September 7, 2009, 7:23 AM

Sir

Regards,

A.V.Pathi,

Dear All I have seen one remedy that works like a charm ,is 11/21 times every day reading Sri Hanuman Chalisa for 40 consecutive days .This was suggested by PVR Narashimaji few years ago to my Dad who was passing thro a very bad phase of sade sati and it really worked ,I have seen it myself.There may be other remedies available.Regards samrat--- On Tue, 8/9/09, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:venkatachala pathi <pathiavRe: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?sohamsa Cc: "Sharat" <gidocTuesday, 8 September, 2009, 11:12 AM

Dear Friends;

I regret for having involved in sending the 'Gochara' results for Sade SATI with dates. Now Rahu and Ketu also transits in November 2009. I prepared the results for all members. Now, as I see lot of other learned experts in this forum are in the fray, I refrain sending the 'results', which is compiled in detail to be published in leading periodicals. However, I bow my head to the knowledge of these 'greats' in this forum.

Namaskar

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer,

Sharat <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>"sohamsa@ s.com" <sohamsa@ .com>Cc: "sohamsa@ s.com" <sohamsa@ .com>; venkatachala pathi <pathiav >Monday, September 7, 2009 3:07:37 PMRe: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

Om Gurave Namaha

Dear Raghunatha

We use remedies for Sade sati as per tradition.Please refer to VRS .I can send you the details but I am sure you are aware of them.

Thanks

Best Regards

Sharat

Sent from my iPhone 3G

On 7 Sep 2009, at 02:09 PM, Rao N <raon1008 > wrote:

Namaste,Thank you for your reply Sir.RegardsRaghunatha Raohttp://www.Prashna- Astrology. com

--- On Mon, 9/7/09, venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:

venkatachala pathi <pathiav >Re: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?sohamsa@ .comCc: "raon1008" <raon1008 >Monday, September 7, 2009, 7:23 AM

Sir

Regards,

A.V.Pathi,

Om Gurave NamahDear Sir, namasteCould you please help me by suggesting Author/Book or any other authoritative source to evidence statement in your email bellow?P.S. I am female.Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Mon, 9/7/09, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:venkatachala pathi <pathiavRe: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?sohamsa Cc: "raon1008" <raon1008Monday, September 7, 2009, 5:23 AM

Sir

Regards,

A.V.Pathi,

raon1008 <raon1008 >sohamsa@ .comSunday, September 6, 2009 2:14:26 AM Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

Om Gurave NamahDear Sir, namasteThank you very much for reference, example and your valuable time. Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Mon, 9/7/09, pvr108 <pvr wrote:pvr108 <pvr Re: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?sohamsa Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 12:00 PM

Namaste,

Please check Chandra Kala Nadi. According to Sri C.S. Patel, Chandra Kala Nadi refers to Saturn's transit in the 8th house from the navamsa Moon.

If Saturn's transit in the 8th house from navamsa Moon is relevant, then his transit in various houses from navamsa Moon, dasamsa Moon etc must be relevant too.

The proof of the pudding is in eating it. Please try it out in a lot of examples to see for yourself.

Indira Gandhi lost power when Saturn was in Cn and she successfully split the ruling Janata party to install the Charan Singh government with her support during Saturn's Le dasa.

Judging from natal Moon in Cp in rasi chart, Cn is 7th and Le is 8th. The latter is worse, but her luck improved then.

Judging from Moon in Li in dasamsa chart, Cn is 10th house and Le is 11th house. Saturn in 10th gave a fall in career and Saturn in 11th gave a gain.

One can find many examples.

Best regards,

Narasimha

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

Do a Short Homam Yourself: http://www.VedicAst rologer.org/ homam

Do Pitri Tarpanas Yourself: http://www.VedicAst rologer.org/ tarpana

Spirituality: http://groups. / group/vedic- wisdom

Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro. home.comcast. net

Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAst rologer.org

Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagan nath.org

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

sohamsa@ .com, venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:

>

> Dear Shree Swee Chan,

>

> You are mistaken, as this is an 'assumption' and not supported in any Astrology books or others. 'Go-chara' itself is 'Chara' - moving and not permanant. When it is moving it is related to the Moon position in the chart and not even 'inter- aspect' to any Planet other than the 'selected' moving Planet. The postion of Moon is taken for consideration of interpretation for the 'Whole' house where Moon occupies and not even the Stars in that house or their parts thereof. So 'Gochara Palan' is not 'split' and 'spliting' the birth chart and is not 'related' to Gochara rules. Then, even the Planet moving in a house, is considered moving in that 'Rasi' not in the star Zones in 'divisions' in that Rasi, as also effect of 'Retrograding' of that moving Planet.

>

> While 'Jathaka Palan' is arrived at, we have to take all the 'splits' as the Planets in the Birth Chart are firm and NOT moving. Yes. Gochara Planet get 'graded' according to its 'occupation' in relation with other Planets - not LAGNA - as to The Moon, permanantly in the Birth Chart in a perticular Zodiac House. This only can reflect the 'strength' of the 'Moving Planet for 'Gochara Palan', not its occupation in the 'split' charts.

>

> I will be greatful if you can bring before the forum, any author, any sage like Parasara, Kalidasa, or 'Jothisharnava Niveditham' or 'Brihat Samhita', or

> 'Yavan Jathaka' to give the glimpse of the 'contention' quoted. I feel there is lot of assumption more than the authored evidance for these WRONG interpretations. Till your reply with 'supports' on yours, I stand by my above statement.

> Â

> A.V.Pathi, Â

> Astrologer, 'Oxton House', 6, Hawthorn Road,Cherry Willingham,

> Lincoln LN3 4JT, United Kingdom . Â

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Swee Chan <swee

> sohamsa@ .com

> Monday, September 7, 2009 4:04:44 PM

> RE: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

>

> Â

> Jaya Jagannatha

> Â

> Dear AV,

> Namaste

> Â

> Since the snapshots of our horoscope can be “split up� into many charts, so too will be the effects of traversal of all planets in all areas of your life. Basic.

> Â

> Love,

> Â

> Swee

> Â

>

>

> sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of venkatachala pathi

> 06 September 2009 19:34

> sohamsa@ .com

> Re: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Dear Sir,

> Â

> Could you please help me the Author/Script/ Books/or any authoritative source to evidence your contention as stated:

> ......."You are correct, Sani Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For example, Sani is in Simha Rasiat the moment and if Chandra is placed in Karka, Simha or Kanya in D10, then Sade Satiis currently running for this area of life (career)"... ....

> Thank you and sorry for this trouble given to you.

> Regards,

> Â

> A.V.Pathi, Â

> Astrologer, LincolnLN3 4JT , UnitedKingdom. Â

> Â

>

>

> Maja Ã… trbac <majastrbacastro@ >

> sohamsa@ .com

> Sunday, September 6, 2009 2:30:55 PM

> Re: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

>

> Â

> Om Gurave Namah

>

>

> You are correct, Sani Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For example, Sani is in Simha Rasi at the moment and if Chandra is placed in Karka, Simha or Kanya in D10, then Sade Sati is currently running for this area of life (career).

>

> Of course, it will not be terrible and hard throughout every minute of these 7 and half years. Have this on your mind, please don't bring people in panic by giving them fatalistic predictions based on Sade Sati only.

>

> I am not familiar with remedies for Varga charts, but I can write you something more about remedies for Sade Sati counted from Rasi chart in case you can't find them anywhere.Â

>

> Are you familiar with dividing Sade Sati in 3 portions depending on Sani transiting 12th, 1st or 2nd from Janma rasi and interpretation of these 3 portions?

>

> Also take dasas in consideration. If there is Sani AD (or any difficult) running, then problems to be related with Sade Sati are confirmed (I am getting out of my Sade Sati in 4 days, I can confirm you this is correct).

>

> Warm Regards,

> Maja Strbac

>

> Hari Om Tat Sat

>

> --- On Sat, 9/5/09, raon1008 <raon1008 > wrote:

>

> raon1008 <raon1008 >

> Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

> sohamsa@ .com

> Â

>

>

> For some time, I have been systematically watching a pattern of Saturn Sade Sati effects in other Vargas with some natives who are consulting to me.

>

> So, may I request you to please clarify to me, Does our parampara teaches to use Sade Sati Transits into Navamsa, Dasamsa and for that matter any other Vargas?. Second question I have is, how the remedies differ from the Rasi Sade Sati transits.

>

>

> Regards

> Raghunatha Rao

Om Gurave NamahDear Swee, namasteThank you very much for this! I will need to read it more than once. My attention got stuck on those listed Bhavas where Sani is neutral, antagonistic or beneficial (3 of Upachayas). 10th is missing... Eagerly awaiting your article.Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Mon, 9/7/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:Swee Chan <sweeRE: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?sohamsa Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 8:02 AM

Jaya

Jagannatha Dear

Maja, Namaste You

are right. FYI,

below is an excerpt from the Skanda purANa, an article I am long attempting: Love, Swee SkNd pura[ AavNTy o{f cturzIit il¼.5,50. skanda puräëa ävantya khaëòa caturaçéti liìga||5|50|| ïImhadev %vac. AxaeÃŽiòmRya Îòae v¢a<gae êptae=ist>, SwEy¡k«Tva nmSk«Ty iv}Ãae=h< znE>znE>.5,50,15. ikmw¡ vE Sm & tae dev deýa}a< mm z<kr, Aadezae Tv itóaim ik< kraeim àzaix mam!.5,50,16. #Tyu´ae=h< tda ten rivpuÇe[ pavRit, mya s vairtae=Tyw¡ ma pIfy jgÙym!.5,50,17. tenae´< deih me Swan< panmaharmev c, mya dÄ< ivzalai] pUjaw¡ SwanmuÄmm!.5,50,18. me;aidraizs<Sw> s<iô<zNmasaNàpIfy, manu;aN±mzae vTs tÇ t & iÃmvaPSyis.5,50, 19. Aòmí ctuwRí iÖtIyae jNms<iSwt>, Öadzraizs<Swae=ip ivéÃae Év svRda.5,50,20. @kadzae va ;óae va t & tIySwangaewva, Év ÉVytrae n & [amt> pUja Éiv:yit.5,50, 21. p<cmae nvmíEv %dasInStu sÃm>, Év raizgtae inTy< manu;e kmRiÉyuRte.5,50,22. pUja< àaPSyis caTyw¡ ¢ha[amixk< sda, git> iSwra ÉivÇI te vr> ïeóaeiÉxIyte.5,50,23. AtSte Swavr< nam Éiv:yit mhItle, znEírSTv< rizSwae ¢ha[amixkae yt>.5,50,24. At> znEíraenam Éiv:yis sda Éuiv, gjg{finÉakarae mm k{Qsmaeip c.5,50,25. v[Rtae ýistaenam Éiv:yis mhItle, ¢hamXye ýxaeÃŽiògRitm¡da Éiv:yit, tuòae ddais rajy< c éòae cE hris ][at!.5,50,26. devasurmnu:yaí isÃiv*axaraenga>, TvT±ªrÃŽiòinhta naz< yaSy<it naNywa.5,50, 27. tv àsadaTàa:Sya<it mnae=ÉIò< suÊ‘RÉm!, ANy½ te àdaSyaim Swan< guý< mnaehrm!.5,50, 28. mnaeÉIòkr< yu{y< devdanvÊlRÉm!, àlye=Py]y< àae´< mhakaLvn< prm!.5,50,29. tÇ gCD mmadezaTp & wukeñrpiíme, iv*te tÇ yi‘<g< tÄe naça Éiv:yit.5,50, 30. kIiÄRre;a TvdIyaipÇElaeKye Éivta Øuvm!.5,50,31. #Tyu´> Swavrae deivn! mm}apalkStda, jgam Tvirtae rMy< mhakalvn<zuÉm!.5,50,32. ÃŽ:qÅ“va tÇEvti‘<g< Swan< lBx< suzaeÉnm!, ti‘<g< Éuvne Oyat< namt> Swavreñrm!.5, 50,33. çrémahädeva uväca|| adhoddañöirmayä ddañöo vagräìgo rüpato'sitaù| sthairyaìkÃ¥tvä namaskÃ¥tya vijïapto'haà çanaiùçanaiù||5|50|15| | kimarthaà vai smÃ¥to deva dehyäjïäà mama çaìkara| ädeço tva tiñöhämi kià karomi praçädhi mäm||5|50|16| | ityukto'haà tadä tena raviputreëa pärvati| mayä sa värito'tyarthaà mä péòaya jagantrayam| |5|50|17| | tenoktaà dehi me sthänaà pänamähärameva ca| mayä dattaà viçäläkñi püjärthaà sthänamuttamam| |5|50|18| | meñädiräçisaàsthaù saàstriàçanmäsänprapéòaya| mänuñänktramaço vatsa tatra tÃ¥ptimaväpsyasi| |5|50|19| | añöamaçca caturthaçca dvitéyo janmasaàsthitaù | dvädaçaräçisaàstho'pi viruddho bhava sarvadä||5|50| 20|| ekädaço vä ñañöho vä tÃ¥téyasthänagothavä | bhava bhavyataro nåëämataù püjä bhaviñyati||5| 50|21|| païcamo navamaçcaiva udäsénastu saptamaù| bhava räçigato nityaà mänuñe karmabhiryute| |5|50|22| | püjäà präpsyasi cätyarthaà grahäëämadhikaà sadä| gatiù sthirä bhavitré te varaù çreñöhobhidhéyate| |5|50|23| | ataste sthävaraà näma bhaviñyati mahétale| çanaiçcarastvaà raçistho grahäëämadhiko yataù||5|50|24| | ataù çanaiçcaronäma bhaviñyasi sadä bhuvi| gajagaëòanibhäkäro mama kaëöhasamopi ca||5|50|25| | varëato hyasitonäma bhaviñyasi mahétale| grahämadhye hyadhoddañöirgatirmandä bhaviñyasi| tuñöo dadäsi räjayaà ca ruñöo cai harasi kñaëät||5|50|26|| deväsuramanuñyäçca siddhavidyädhä ronagäù| tvatktrüraddañöinihatä näçaà yäsyanti nänyathä||5|50| 27|| tava prasädätpräñsyänti mano'bhéñöaà sudurllabham| anyacca te pradäsyämi sthänaà guhyaà manoharam||5| 50|28|| manobhéñöakaraà yuëyaà devadänavadurlabham| pralaye'pyakñ ayaà proktaà mahäkälvanaà param||5|50| 29|| tatra gaccha mamädeçätpÃ¥thukeçvarapaç cime| vidyate tatra yalliìgaà tatte nämnä bhaviñyati||5| 50|30|| kérttireñä tvadéyäpitrailokye bhavitä dhruvam||5|50| 31|| ityuktaù sthävaro devin mamajïäpälakastadä| jagäma tvarito ramyaà mahäkälavanaàçubham||5|50| 32|| ddañövä tatraivatalliì gaà sthänaà labdhaà suçobhanam| talliìgaà bhuvane khyätaà nämataù sthävareçvaram| |5|50|33| | Meaning: Çré Mahädeva said: Dark in complexion, with downward looking eyes

and mishappened limbs, he (Saturn) steadied himself and curtsied. He drawled,

“O Lord, I shall abide by your command to why I am being recalled?†O Parvati, I thus said to the son of Ravi (the Sun) do not harass the three worlds to which he

(Saturn) replied: “Grant me food, water and a place for my repose.†O Lady of wide eyes, an excellent place was thus

granted in return that Saturn is to harass humans to his heart’s content by

remaining in the zodiacal sign Meña (Aries) and subsequent zodiacal signs for a

period of thirty months per sign. “You will always be antagonistic when placed in

the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 8th or 12th

house of a horoscope, but will be beneficial to those houses that are placed in

the 3rd, 6th or 11th house where you will be

adored. You will be neutral if stationed in the 5th, 7th

or 9th house. Thus, whilst men are engaged in their karmas, you will

be in the different räçis where you will receive the most adoration compared to

the other planets. Your traversal will be slow and steady and your boons will

be excellent and it is for this reason your name on earth will be Sthävara.

downwards and your movement, slow. When pleased, you will bestow a kingdom. When

irked, you will take away everything in an instant. Even Devas, Asuras, human beings, Siddhas,

Vidyädharas and Nagäs (Serpents) will be annihilated when struck down by your

pitiless glance and not otherwise. But with your favour, they will attain their

desires even the impossible. I shall have a secret and charming place on earth which is

meritorius and inaccessible by Devas and Danavas since the great Mahäkälavana

is declared as indestructible even at the time of Pralaya (the great deluge).

At my bidding, do go westward in Påthukeçvara where the Liìga is and which will

be known after your name and where you will be renowned in the three worlds.

Madam,

Thank you for sending a mail to me. I am no further interested to discuss on this matter in this forum.

However, I respect your vast knowledge and your involvement. I hope you keep the flag flying in this forum.

I am not going to be acclaimed for giving you the references or books or make you more knowledgeable by imparting my achievements in last 47 years in this field visiting many countries, for propagating on Hindu Astrology. Books are available.

Bless you

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer,

Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastrosohamsa Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 8:56:08 AMRe: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

Om Gurave NamahDear Sir, namasteCould you please help me by suggesting Author/Book or any other authoritative source to evidence statement in your email bellow?P.S. I am female.Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Mon, 9/7/09, venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:

venkatachala pathi <pathiav >Re: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?sohamsa@ .comCc: "raon1008" <raon1008 >Monday, September 7, 2009, 5:23 AM

Sir

Regards,

A.V.Pathi,

raon1008 <raon1008 >sohamsa@ .comSunday, September 6, 2009 2:14:26 AM Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

Om Gurave NamahDear Raghunatha Rao, namaste(Please let's skip formalities like "Ji")You are most welcome for anything. BTW after Sani leaves Simha rasi, which is 2nd from my Chandra, it will sit on my Lagna, so... I had to cancel the party :)I have an idea:http://jatavedas.com/?p=212 & language=srThis is link for Sade Sati article written by Bojan Vidakovic, SJC Jyotish Guru. Sadly, you can't understand a word of it since it is on Serbian, but I will translate and post it here.In this article you will find answers to your questions and I will add some examples. Probably I will finish this by tomorrow.Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Sun, 9/6/09, raon1008 <raon1008 wrote:raon1008 <raon1008 Re: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?sohamsa Date: Sunday, September 6, 2009, 6:44 AM

Namaste Maja Ji,

Thank you for taking time to reply to my query. First of all, I am happy to know that you are getting out of your Sade Sati in 4 days.

For some time, I have been systematically watching a pattern of Saturn Sade Sati effects in other Vargas with some natives who are consulting to me.

May I request you to please teach me the following:-

1) Remedies for Sade Sati counted from Rasi chart.

2) Dividing Sade Sati in 3 portions depending on Sani transiting 12th, 1st or 2nd from Janma rasi and interpretation of these 3 portions.

If possible, please take an example chart when you write about the above.

Again, thank you for your help in advance in clarifying this to me.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

http://www.Prashna- Astrology. com

sohamsa@ .com, Maja Ã… trbac <majastrbacastro@ ...> wrote:

Om Gurave Namah

You are correct, Sani Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For example, Sani is in Simha Rasi at the moment and if Chandra is placed in Karka, Simha or Kanya in D10, then Sade Sati is currently running for this area of life (career).

Of course, it will not be terrible and hard throughout every minute of these 7 and half years. Have this on your mind, please don't bring people in panic by giving them fatalistic predictions based on Sade Sati only.

I am not familiar with remedies for Varga charts, but I can write you something more about remedies for Sade Sati counted from Rasi chart in case you can't find them anywhere.

Are you familiar with dividing Sade Sati in 3 portions depending on Sani transiting 12th, 1st or 2nd from Janma rasi and interpretation of these 3 portions?

Also take dasas in consideration. If there is Sani AD (or any difficult) running, then problems to be related with Sade Sati are confirmed (I am getting out of my Sade Sati in 4 days, I can confirm you this is correct).

Warm Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

How to Calculate Sade-Sati.

According, to Sri.Katwa,to calculate the sade sati, first note the natal Moon's degrees, then subtract 45 degrees from Moon's degrees and then add 45 degrees to the natal Moon's degrees, so this orb will be beginning and ending point of the sade-sati in one's horoscopes, i.e sade sati begins when Saturn is 45 degrees behind Moon and ends when it crosses 45 degrees beyond Moon.This is what I found regarding calculation of sade sati properly and therefore does not necessarily co-incide with Saturn's transit.http://www.journalofastrology.com/archives/Saturns_Transit.htmThank youPradeep

I thought age and experience gives maturity

and politeness.

Regards

nagarjuna

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of venkatachala pathi

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

3:09 AM

sohamsa

Madam,

Thank you for sending a mail to me. I am no further interested to

discuss on this matter in this forum.

However, I respect your vast knowledge and your involvement. I

hope you keep the flag flying in this forum.

I am not going to be acclaimed for giving you the references or

books or make you more knowledgeable by imparting my achievements in last

47 years in this field visiting many countries, for propagating on Hindu

Astrology. Books are available.

Bless you

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer,

Maja ©trbac

<majastrbacastro >

sohamsa

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

8:56:08 AM

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Sir, namaste

Could you please help me by suggesting Author/Book or any other authoritative

source to evidence statement in your email bellow?

P.S. I am female.

Warm Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Mon, 9/7/09, venkatachala pathi <pathiav >

wrote:

venkatachala pathi <pathiav >

Re: Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga

Charts ?

sohamsa@ .com

Cc: " raon1008 " <raon1008 >

Monday, September 7, 2009, 5:23 AM

Sir

" NO " . There is no remedy suggested

excepts Prayers to Lord Shaneeswara.

Regards,

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer, 'Oxton

House', 6, Hawthorn Road,Cherry Willingham,

raon1008

<raon1008 >

sohamsa@ .com

Sunday, September 6, 2009

2:14:26 AM

Can the Sade

Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts ?

Om

Parameshti Gurave Namah

For some time, I have been systematically watching a pattern of Saturn Sade

So, may I request you to please clarify to me, Does our parampara teaches to

Vargas?. Second question I have is, how the remedies differ from the Rasi

Sade Sati transits.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

http://www.Prashna-

Astrology. com

An excellent discussion, thank you all for sharing principles and knowledge.

Now, may I request you to please clarify when will the actual Sade Sati is

considered to be commenced. For example, let us say Chandra is placed in 5 Li

23, in Rasi Chart. Recently, Shani tansited into Kanya Rasi on Sep 9th, then

which one is correct?

1) The native's has entered into the Sade Sati period OR

2) The native's Sade Sati will begin when Shani attains the 5 Vi 23 longitude OR

3) Any other parameters to be applied to determine the Sade Sati starting point.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

http://www.Prashna-Astrology.com

sohamsa , Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro wrote:

>

> Om Gurave Namah

>

>

> You are correct, Sani Gochar is applicable for Varga charts. For example, Sani

>

> Of course, it will not be terrible and hard throughout every minute of these 7

>

> I am not familiar with remedies for Varga charts, but I can write you

something more about remedies for Sade Sati counted from Rasi chart in case you

can't find them anywhere. 

>

> Are you familiar with dividing Sade Sati in 3 portions depending on Sani

portions?

>

> Also take dasas in consideration. If there is Sani AD (or any difficult)

>

> Warm Regards,

> Maja Strbac

>

> Hari Om Tat Sat

>

> --- On Sat, 9/5/09, raon1008 <raon1008 wrote:

>

> raon1008 <raon1008

> Can the Sade Sati Transit Principles apply to Varga Charts

?

> sohamsa

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Sati transits.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Regards

>

> Raghunatha Rao

>

> http://www.Prashna- Astrology. com

>