IndiaDivine.org

: Dear Dr. Rahul

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rahul, Thanks for your reply. I remember that around 2y back i had divinated a case about the querry asked by a lady about her mother. you sent me the details and eventually we landed on the same conclusion about her mother. If you recall that case, did you get any feedback regarding the actual out come? with regards, AnurodhRahul <dr_rahul_99 wrote: Dear anurodh,we analyse the education prospects in a birth chart by looking at the4th cusp sub. if the sublord of the 4th cusp is sun, jupiter ormercury and if it signifies 4,9,11, then the education will be good.saturn and rahu ketu with malefic aspects creates delay and obstacles in education.also, if a person

runs a dasha period which signifies 3,8,10 thenthere is a break in education or education comes to an end.dr.rahul.l , Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1> wrote:>> Dear Dr. Rahul,> > Hope you are fine.> > I have a querry about the break in education and to find it in KP way?> > How to predict by KP in natal prospects and in horary way aboutthe break in education?> > How to find the end of education in a perticular age? > > How to find that a person will go in for the advance course latterin life like some companies / department sponsor the further updationin qualification etc?> > Please advise.> >

regards,> Anurodh.> > > > DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less>

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping