IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

jeeva naadi article in dhinathanthi friday march 7 EPISODE 35

Rate this topic

Guest guest

episode 35 ...... !This time a women who was a mother of 32 year old lady approached hanumath dasan with a extensive hope to find a solution for their existing poverty and problems with their daughter's marriage .she requested hanumath dasan to read the jeeva naadi for both her husband and daughter . at the same time hanumath got to know that the particular day was astami and karthika star. as per the order to read the jeeva naadi - it is not an auspicious time and day .eventhough the day and time was like that , hanumath wanted to help the poor lady .now he himself requested sage agathiar to relax the rules for reading the jeeva naadi on bharani, karthika ,astami and navami.for this he prayed and requested sage agthair . he began to read the jeeva naadi .,in which sage agathiar told " i predict and tell

about any person's life only because of the permission granted by lord brahmma .like this if you want me to predict on those days of astami,navami ,karthika and bharani you have to chant certain mantras for 25 thousand times in the early morning . if you are able to do this then there won't be restrictions for me to predict on the above mentioned days ".after seeing the above mentioned words . hanumath dasan was really upset since chanting mantras for 25 thousand times is not an easier one and those mantras are to be chanted during the brahmma muhurtha ., ie., early morning ...feeling the least possibilty to chant for 25 thousand times . he further requested sage agathiar for reducing the times to chant the mantras . after few neglections at the initial stages , sage agathiar then told to chant the deva mantras for 10 thousand times. now after this hanumath dasan felt releived a little bit. from that day onwards hanumath

reads the jeeva naadi on those days only after chanting these mantras.so for that poor lady .. after chanting the mantras . hanumath began to read the jeeva naadi , in which sage agathiar told " the lady comes from a small village in tanjore district (tamil nadu) her husband is a pujari in the devi amman temple in that village. since poverty striked the whole village . the village people migrated towards the town .due to which the earnings of the pujaari came down to zero.years ago a girl child was born .even though poverty strike the whole village the pujaari stayed in the same village believing that devi amman would definitely show a path for a better life.he still lives there with high hope and his daily meal is a single cup porridge for a single time . that too is possible only if the other village people provide that to him .within these trouble and terrible surroundings the girl grew and now she is

32 years of age . she is now leading a terrible life under poverty ."the mother somehow got to know about this jeeva naadi and came here for seeking a solution .sage agathiar also indicated that " the lady has passed various troubles and finally came here and she has even planned to comitt suicide by jumping on to the railway track . but all these would have happened if she is not given a solution to her problems . "after seeing the above mentioned words hanumath prayed for the family and especially for the pujaari , who still has faith in devi amman even after seeing all these troubles and requested sage agthiar for giving a solution for their problem. the jeeva naadi was reffered now agathiar said "she is blessed . tell her to go home , her daughter is going to get married within 90 days.a good guy is going to

approach her for marriage"hanumath and his accompanies were really surprised to know that how would that be possible for their family to get ready for a marriage when the family is completely under poverty.this situation was not for the others but also for the mother .she was immensely surprised and left the place with a least hope .after 2 days ...in the early morning , a man came to hanumath dasan's residence carrying fruits and flowers ( as a matter of paying respect ).when hanumath dasan interogated the young man ,he began to tell his purpose of visit.their conversation is given below .man : sir, my name is subramaniyan.my native is tanjore( tamil nadu ).i'm working now in singapore.i came her regarding my marriage plans,hanumath : may i know who referred me ?man : sir , my aunt told me to approach you . my

auncle is a pujaari.my parents left india at their initial days of marriage.i was born there in singpore .now my parents are no more .i'm alone and unmarried " hanumath : i see ....man : when my father was alive ,he hasn't paid attention to his sister .feeling guilty about this ,he has written everything in a paper requesting me to do something for my aunty's family welfare.only if i do something which pleases my father's wish - his soul will rest in peace.now i have decided to marry my aunt's daughter .but there is a problem in that ,,,hanumath : what is that ?man : the problem is with my auncle.he is expecting that his daughter's marriage should happen with a thaali(mangal suthra) bought from his own money .until that he wants me to wait .with their existing financial

status . me and my aunt felt that it would take a long time for that to happen. i came here to find the possibilty towards my marriage .understanding the problem of the family . hanumath began to read the jeeva naadi ,where agathiar told " tell the pujaari to dig the soil at the north east direction backside of their home. there you can find the jewels which belongs to the pujaari's mother. she has kept concealed below the soil for her daughter-in-law. but pujaari was unmarried when she died.utilise those jewels for their daughter's marriage." the above words were told to the man. after listening to those words the man left the place immediately.......after 2 days .....the pujaari ,his wife, daughter and the man reached hanumath dasan's home carrying the jewels which includes bangles and mangal suthra to thank sage agathiar .the marriage held as per the

pujaari's wish, now the the girl who was leading her life in poverty is now living happily in luxurious way....end of the episode 35 ....regards viswanath .gbangalore

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.