IndiaDivine.org

: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Learned FriendsI want to ask you one question regarding Gochara never Overrides Dasa I am having Venus Mahadasa with Mercury sub period from 14Dec2009Details- 26.3.1961,10.10pm.MumbaiMercury is VARGOTTAMA and well placed to give good effectsSpoilors- MARS in Cancer Rasi-MOON SIGN and retrograde from 20Dec2009 Jupiter-Aquarius- 19Dec2009- 8th from Moon sign CancerMy question is due to abive bad effect of MARS and Jupiter in Gochara ,good effects of MERCURY subperiod would be delayed or will have less good effects.RegardsPuneet Ahuja--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee wrote:Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa? Date: Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 5:40 AM

Dear Bhaskar jiI am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through Nakshatras. In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the lord of concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your valuable time to explain this major event in my life - through this methodology. All of us here in this group would be benefited. I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological journey. That's why, I tried to explain this event through the eyes of Ashtakvarga.Warm regards,Shyam ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:Dear Shyam ji,

This was a good example from astrological point of view.

For my other colleauges I would advise in a friendly manner,that

One must still be not too vigilant towards these pointers as an astrologer

because one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do not go

into too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent happens or

not but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a similiar

study for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we spoke on

phone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in ashtakvarga

like your goodselves, I take an excape route and console myself.

In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha Lord

Venus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the 8th

house. Whenever the 5 and 8 appear together and the query is about health

especially after middle age, then the answer would be "Problem related to

heart". Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th representing the

problem associated. Venus also signifies the 5th and the 12th.

You are running Budh mahadasha, Venus antardasha.

If You check, in the first week of November Budh is actually in raashi of

Venus(Libra) .

But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what matters.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Shyam S. Kansal" jyotishee@ wrote:> >> > Dear Learned friends> > > > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this> > group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga" . Within this> > discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This> > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal> > experience just last month.> > > > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy> > person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my> > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at> > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the> > first week of November 2009.> > > > Suddenly,

around 5t

h November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. > > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause> > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every> > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any> > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe> > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope> > and I remained careless.> > > > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that> > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On> > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody> > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to> > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at> > only 20% to 25%

capacity at that time (i

n doctor's report, written as> > "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure> > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation) .> > > > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6> > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th> > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my> > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of> > complete rest for next few months.> > > > With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the> > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of> > Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. > > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th> > house with

ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best> > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of> > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well> > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May> > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other> > such good things.> > > > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to> > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw> > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn> > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and> > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna> > lord, in transit chart.> > > > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30

hrs,> > all seven plane

ts (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s> > kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of> > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This> > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November> > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s> > kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s> > kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a> > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor' s> > kakshya.> > > > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times> > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009> > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in> > "Non-contributor' s

kakshyas".> > > > My birth-data is as follows:> > > > 28th March 1957> > 12:45 hrs (Noon)> > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)> > > > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]> > > > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER> > over-rides dasa?"> > > > Warm regards,> > Shyam S Kansal> >>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear All,Speaking of gochara results, a cousin of mine was telling me yesterday, that on ETv, Mr Satchidananda Babu, MR B V Raman"s son, was giving the gochara results of Jupiter who is moving into the next house shortly. I believe he said, those who have guru in leo in their natal chart, will find something momentous and very positive happening to them in theri 55th or 57th year. SInce I have jupiter in leo in 5th house, my cousin told me this. How can make such a statement be made based on a single fact that guru should be in leo? My friends on the forum, can anyone of you throw some light on this?Regards, Anita--- On Wed, 16/12/09, puneet ahuja <punsoft2003 wrote:puneet ahuja

<punsoft2003 : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa? Date: Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 1:53 AM

Dear Learned FriendsI want to ask you one question regarding Gochara never Overrides Dasa I am having Venus Mahadasa with Mercury sub period from 14Dec2009Details- 26.3.1961,10. 10pm.MumbaiMercury is VARGOTTAMA and well placed to give good effectsSpoilors- MARS in Cancer Rasi-MOON SIGN and retrograde from 20Dec2009 Jupiter-Aquarius- 19Dec2009- 8th from Moon sign CancerMy question is due to abive bad effect of MARS and Jupiter in Gochara ,good effects of MERCURY subperiod would be delayed or will have less good effects.RegardsPuneet

Ahuja--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 15 December, 2009, 5:40 AM

Dear Bhaskar jiI am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through Nakshatras. In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the lord of concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your valuable time to explain this major event in my life - through this methodology. All of us here in this group would be benefited. I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological journey. That's why, I tried to explain this event through the eyes of Ashtakvarga.Warm regards,Shyam ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:Dear Shyam ji,

into too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent happens or

Venus(Libra) .

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Shyam S. Kansal" jyotishee@ wrote:> >> > Dear Learned friends> > > > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this> > group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga" . Within this> > discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This> > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal> > experience just last month.> > > > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy> > person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my> > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at> > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the> > first week of November 2009.> > > > Suddenly,

around 5t

h November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. > > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause> > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every> > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any> > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe> > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope> > and I remained careless.> > > > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that> > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On> > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody> > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to> > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at> > only 20% to 25%

capacity at that time (i

n doctor's report, written as> > "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure> > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation) .> > > > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6> > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th> > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my> > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of> > complete rest for next few months.> > > > With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the> > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of> > Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. > > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th> > house with

ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best> > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of> > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well> > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May> > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other> > such good things.> > > > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to> > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw> > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn> > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and> > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna> > lord, in transit chart.> > > > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30

hrs,> > all seven plane

ts (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s> > kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of> > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This> > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November> > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s> > kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s> > kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a> > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor' s> > kakshya.> > > > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times> > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009> > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in> > "Non-contributor' s

kakshyas".> > > > My birth-data is as follows:> > > > 28th March 1957> > 12:45 hrs (Noon)> > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)> > > > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]> > > > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER> > over-rides dasa?"> > > > Warm regards,> > Shyam S Kansal> >>

Dear anitaji,Without in anyway being disrespectful to shri niranjanji, i have to say that what your friend saw on tv cannot be taken for granted in toto.One i was seeing his show. He was explaining that a certain problem exists because of papakartri yoga and the chart was displayed on screen. I could not see any papakartri yoya in the chart on screen. Anyway mere aspect by transiting ju on the natal ju in leo cannot produce any significant result unless the entire chart agrees. It is upto each individual as to how much weightage to give to such announcements. RegardsSanthoshSent from BlackBerry® on Airtel Anita R <ash.rsh55Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:27:29 +0530 (IST)Re: : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa? Dear All,Speaking of gochara results, a cousin of mine was telling me yesterday, that on ETv, Mr Satchidananda Babu, MR B V Raman"s son, was giving the gochara results of Jupiter who is moving into the next house shortly. I believe he said, those who have guru in leo in their natal chart, will find something momentous and very positive happening to them in theri 55th or 57th year. SInce I have jupiter in leo in 5th house, my cousin told me this. How can make such a statement be made based on a single fact that guru should be in leo? My friends on the forum, can anyone of you throw some light on this?Regards, Anita--- On Wed, 16/12/09, puneet ahuja <punsoft2003 (AT) grouply (DOT) com> wrote:puneet ahuja<punsoft2003 (AT) grouply (DOT) com> : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa? Date: Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 1:53 AM Dear Learned FriendsI want to ask you one question regarding Gochara never Overrides Dasa I am having Venus Mahadasa with Mercury sub period from 14Dec2009Details- 26.3.1961,10. 10pm.MumbaiMercury is VARGOTTAMA and well placed to give good effectsSpoilors- MARS in Cancer Rasi-MOON SIGN and retrograde from 20Dec2009 Jupiter-Aquarius- 19Dec2009- 8th from Moon sign CancerMy question is due to abive bad effect of MARS and Jupiter in Gochara ,good effects of MERCURY subperiod would be delayed or will have less good effects.RegardsPuneetAhuja--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 15 December, 2009, 5:40 AM Dear Bhaskar jiI am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through Nakshatras. In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the lord of concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your valuable time to explain this major event in my life - through this methodology. All of us here in this group would be benefited. I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological journey. That's why, I tried to explain this event through the eyes of Ashtakvarga.Warm regards,Shyam ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:Dear Shyam ji,This was a good example from astrological point of view.For my other colleauges I would advise in a friendly manner,thatOne must still be not too vigilant towards these pointers as an astrologerbecause one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do not gointo too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent happens ornot but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a similiarstudy for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we spoke onphone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in ashtakvargalike your goodselves, I take an excape route and console myself.In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha LordVenus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the 8thhouse. Whenever the 5 and 8 appear together and the query is about healthespecially after middle age, then the answer would be "Problem related toheart". Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th representing theproblem associated. Venus also signifies the 5th and the 12th.You are running Budh mahadasha, Venus antardasha.If You check, in the first week of November Budh is actually in raashi ofVenus(Libra) .But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what matters.Love and regards,Bhaskar.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Shyam S. Kansal" jyotishee@ wrote:> >> > Dear Learned friends> > > > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this> > group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga" . Within this> > discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This> > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal> > experience just last month.> > > > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy> > person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my> > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at> > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the> > first week of November 2009.> > > > Suddenly,around 5th November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. > > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause> > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every> > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any> > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe> > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope> > and I remained careless.> > > > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that> > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On> > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody> > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to> > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at> > only 20% to 25%capacity at that time (in doctor's report, written as> > "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure> > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation) .> > > > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6> > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th> > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my> > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of> > complete rest for next few months.> > > > With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the> > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of> > Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. > > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th> > house withascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best> > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of> > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well> > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May> > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other> > such good things.> > > > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to> > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw> > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn> > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and> > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna> > lord, in transit chart.> > > > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30hrs,> > all seven planets (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s> > kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of> > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This> > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November> > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s> > kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s> > kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a> > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor' s> > kakshya.> > > > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times> > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009> > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in> > "Non-contributor' skakshyas".> > > > My birth-data is as follows:> > > > 28th March 1957> > 12:45 hrs (Noon)> > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)> > > > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]> > > > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER> > over-rides dasa?"> > > > Warm regards,> > Shyam S Kansal> >> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Anita-ji,

Guru, once it moves to Aquarius, will aspect Leo by 7th aspect. So, for people

with Jup in Leo, it will be case of Jup aspecting its Natal position.

But why 55th or 57th year....Not known. Probably related to 4th round of transit of Jup.

The experts tell that Transit result is dependent on no. of transits.. (like on 1st transit over

natal position, result would be so & so, on 2nd round, the result would be different and so on)

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of Anita RWednesday, December 16, 2009 9:27 AM Subject: Re: : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear All,Speaking of gochara results, a cousin of mine was telling me yesterday, that on ETv, Mr Satchidananda Babu, MR B V Raman"s son, was giving the gochara results of Jupiter who is moving into the next house shortly. I believe he said, those who have guru in leo in their natal chart, will find something momentous and very positive happening to them in theri 55th or 57th year. SInce I have jupiter in leo in 5th house, my cousin told me this. How can make such a statement be made based on a single fact that guru should be in leo? My friends on the forum, can anyone of you throw some light on this?Regards, Anita--- On Wed, 16/12/09, puneet ahuja <punsoft2003 (AT) grouply (DOT) com> wrote:

puneet ahuja <punsoft2003 (AT) grouply (DOT) com> : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa? Date: Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 1:53 AM

Dear Learned FriendsI want to ask you one question regarding Gochara never Overrides Dasa I am having Venus Mahadasa with Mercury sub period from 14Dec2009Details- 26.3.1961,10. 10pm.MumbaiMercury is VARGOTTAMA and well placed to give good effectsSpoilors- MARS in Cancer Rasi-MOON SIGN and retrograde from 20Dec2009 Jupiter-Aquarius- 19Dec2009- 8th from Moon sign CancerMy question is due to abive bad effect of MARS and Jupiter in Gochara ,good effects of MERCURY subperiod would be delayed or will have less good effects.RegardsPuneet Ahuja--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 15 December, 2009, 5:40 AM

Dear Bhaskar jiI am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through Nakshatras. In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the lord of concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your valuable time to explain this major event in my life - through this methodology. All of us here in this group would be benefited. I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological journey. That's why, I tried to explain this event through the eyes of Ashtakvarga.Warm regards,Shyam ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:Dear Shyam ji,This was a good example from astrological point of view.For my other colleauges I would advise in a friendly manner,thatOne must still be not too vigilant towards these pointers as an astrologerbecause one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do not gointo too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent happens ornot but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a similiarstudy for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we spoke onphone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in ashtakvargalike your goodselves, I take an excape route and console myself.In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha LordVenus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the 8thhouse. Whenever the 5 and 8 appear together and the query is about healthespecially after middle age, then the answer would be "Problem related toheart". Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th representing theproblem associated. Venus also signifies the 5th and the 12th.You are running Budh mahadasha, Venus antardasha.If You check, in the first week of November Budh is actually in raashi ofVenus(Libra) .But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what matters.Love and regards,Bhaskar. > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Shyam S. Kansal" jyotishee@ wrote:> >> > Dear Learned friends> > > > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this> > group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga" . Within this> > discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This> > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal> > experience just last month.> > > > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy> > person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my> > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at> > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the> > first week of November 2009.> > > > Suddenly, around 5t h November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. > > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause> > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every> > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any> > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe> > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope> > and I remained careless.> > > > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that> > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On> > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody> > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to> > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at> > only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (i n doctor's report, written as> > "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure> > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation) .> > > > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6> > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th> > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my> > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of> > complete rest for next few months.> > > > With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the> > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of> > Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. > > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th> > house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best> > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of> > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well> > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May> > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other> > such good things.> > > > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to> > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw> > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn> > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and> > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna> > lord, in transit chart.> > > > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs,> > all seven plane ts (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s> > kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of> > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This> > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November> > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s> > kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s> > kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a> > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor' s> > kakshya.> > > > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times> > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009> > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in> > "Non-contributor' s kakshyas".> > > > My birth-data is as follows:> > > > 28th March 1957> > 12:45 hrs (Noon)> > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)> > > > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]> > > > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER> > over-rides dasa?"> > > > Warm regards,> > Shyam S Kansal> >>

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Santhosh ji,This is not niranjan ji I was talking about but sachidananda babu. That day, no charts were discussed but the discussion was entirely about guru transit and it s effect on various rashis. Thanks for clarifying the matter tho. Very nice of you. I agree with you but still when it comes from an astrologer of his repute, you tend to think about it.regards, Anita--- On Wed, 16/12/09, santhosh <santhosh wrote:santhosh <santhoshRe: : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa? Date: Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 4:07 AM

Dear anitaji,Without in anyway being disrespectful to shri niranjanji, i have to say that what your friend saw on tv cannot be taken for granted in toto.One i was seeing his show. He was explaining that a certain problem exists because of papakartri yoga and the chart was displayed on screen. I could not see any papakartri yoya in the chart on screen. Anyway mere aspect by transiting ju on the natal ju in leo cannot produce any significant result unless the entire chart agrees. It is upto each individual as to how much weightage to give to such announcements. RegardsSanthoshSent from BlackBerry® on Airtel Anita R <ash.rsh55 >

Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:27:29 +0530 (IST)<ancient_indian_ astrology>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear All,Speaking of gochara results, a cousin of mine was telling me yesterday, that on ETv, Mr Satchidananda Babu, MR B V Raman"s son, was giving the gochara results of Jupiter who is moving into the next house shortly. I believe he said, those who have guru in leo in their natal chart, will find something momentous and very positive happening to them in theri 55th or 57th year. SInce I have jupiter in leo in 5th house, my cousin told me this. How can make such a statement be made based on a single fact that guru should be in leo? My friends on the forum, can anyone of you throw some light on this?Regards, Anita--- On Wed, 16/12/09,

puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com> wrote:puneet ahuja

<punsoft2003@ grouply.com>[ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, 16 December, 2009, 1:53 AM

Dear Learned FriendsI want to ask you one question regarding Gochara never Overrides Dasa I am having Venus Mahadasa with Mercury sub period from 14Dec2009Details- 26.3.1961,10. 10pm.MumbaiMercury is VARGOTTAMA and well placed to give good effectsSpoilors- MARS in Cancer Rasi-MOON SIGN and retrograde from 20Dec2009 Jupiter-Aquarius- 19Dec2009- 8th from Moon sign CancerMy question is due to abive bad effect of MARS and Jupiter in Gochara ,good effects of MERCURY subperiod would be delayed or will have less good effects.RegardsPuneet

Ahuja--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 15 December, 2009, 5:40 AM

Venus(Libra) .

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

around 5t

capacity at that time (i

hrs,> > all seven plane

Dear Chakravarthiji,Thanks for that angle. It never struck me , it could be because of that. Some times I wonder if I have a talent for astrology at all. Considering my failures at guessing things I mean.Regards, Anita--- On Wed, 16/12/09, Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2RE: : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?"' '" Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 4:08 AM

Dear Anita-ji,

But why 55th or 57th year....Not known. Probably related to 4th round of transit of Jup.

The experts tell that Transit result is dependent on no. of transits.. (like on 1st transit over

natal position, result would be so & so, on 2nd round, the result would be different and so on)

regards

Chakraborty

ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of Anita RWednesday, December 16, 2009 9:27 AMancient_indian_ astrologyRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear All,Speaking of gochara results, a cousin of mine was telling me yesterday, that on ETv, Mr Satchidananda Babu, MR B V Raman"s son, was giving the gochara results of Jupiter who is moving into the next house shortly. I believe he said, those who have guru in leo in their natal chart, will find something momentous and very positive happening to them in theri 55th or 57th year. SInce I have jupiter in leo in 5th house, my cousin told me this. How can make such a statement be made based on a single fact that guru should be in leo? My friends on the forum, can anyone of you throw some light on this?Regards, Anita--- On Wed, 16/12/09, puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com> wrote:

puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com>[ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, 16 December, 2009, 1:53 AM

Dear Learned FriendsI want to ask you one question regarding Gochara never Overrides Dasa I am having Venus Mahadasa with Mercury sub period from 14Dec2009Details- 26.3.1961,10. 10pm.MumbaiMercury is VARGOTTAMA and well placed to give good effectsSpoilors- MARS in Cancer Rasi-MOON SIGN and retrograde from 20Dec2009 Jupiter-Aquarius- 19Dec2009- 8th from Moon sign CancerMy question is due to abive bad effect of MARS and Jupiter in Gochara ,good effects of MERCURY subperiod would be delayed or will have less good effects.RegardsPuneet Ahuja--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 15 December, 2009, 5:40 AM

Dear Bhaskar jiI am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through Nakshatras. In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the lord of concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your valuable time to explain this major event in my life - through this methodology. All of us here in this group would be benefited. I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological journey. That's why, I tried to explain this event through the eyes of Ashtakvarga.Warm regards,Shyam ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:Dear Shyam ji,This was a good example from astrological point of view.For my other colleauges I would advise in a friendly manner,thatOne must still be not too vigilant towards these pointers as an astrologerbecause one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do not gointo too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent happens ornot but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a similiarstudy for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we spoke onphone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in ashtakvargalike your goodselves, I take an excape route and console myself.In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha LordVenus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the 8thhouse. Whenever the 5 and 8 appear together and the query is about healthespecially after middle age, then the answer would be "Problem related toheart". Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th representing theproblem associated. Venus also signifies the 5th and the 12th.You are running Budh mahadasha, Venus antardasha.If You check, in the first week of November Budh is actually in raashi ofVenus(Libra) .But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what matters.Love and regards,Bhaskar. > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Shyam S. Kansal" jyotishee@ wrote:> >> > Dear Learned friends> > > > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this> > group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga" . Within this> > discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This> > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal> > experience just last month.> > > > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy> > person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my> > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at> > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the> > first week of November 2009.> > > > Suddenly, around 5t h November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. > > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause> > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every> > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any> > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe> > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope> > and I remained careless.> > > > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that> > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On> > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody> > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to> > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at> > only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (i n doctor's report, written as> > "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure> > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation) .> > > > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6> > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th> > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my> > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of> > complete rest for next few months.> > > > With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to the> > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of> > Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. > > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th> > house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best> > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of> > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well> > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May> > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other> > such good things.> > > > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to> > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw> > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn> > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and> > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna> > lord, in transit chart.> > > > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs,> > all seven plane ts (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s> > kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of> > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This> > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November> > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s> > kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s> > kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a> > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor' s> > kakshya.> > > > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times> > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009> > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in> > "Non-contributor' s kakshyas".> > > > My birth-data is as follows:> > > > 28th March 1957> > 12:45 hrs (Noon)> > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)> > > > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]> > > > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER> > over-rides dasa?"> > > > Warm regards,> > Shyam S Kansal> >>

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Anita Ji, Chakroborty Ji,

It could be 55 -57 years because around that time Ju would be transiting 9H from its natal position and in addittion if aspected by Transit Ju is auspicious. We know at 60 years Ju will be back at its Natal position. He probably chose Leo over Ge and Li due to Me and Ve being enemies of Ju.

Regards,

-Manoj

Anita R <ash.rsh55 Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 9:20:37 PMRE: : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear Chakravarthiji,Thanks for that angle. It never struck me , it could be because of that. Some times I wonder if I have a talent for astrology at all. Considering my failures at guessing things I mean.Regards, Anita--- On Wed, 16/12/09, Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in> wrote:

Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?"'ancient_indian_ astrology'" <ancient_indian_ astrology>Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 4:08 AM

Dear Anita-ji,

regards

Chakraborty

ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of Anita RWednesday, December 16, 2009 9:27 AMancient_indian_ astrologyRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear All,Speaking of gochara results, a cousin of mine was telling me yesterday, that on ETv, Mr Satchidananda Babu, MR B V Raman"s son, was giving the gochara results of Jupiter who is moving into the next house shortly. I believe he said, those who have guru in leo in their natal chart, will find something momentous and very positive happening to them in theri 55th or 57th year. SInce I have jupiter in leo in 5th house, my cousin told me this. How can make such a statement be made based on a single fact that guru should be in leo? My friends on the forum, can anyone of you throw some light on this?Regards, Anita--- On Wed, 16/12/09, puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com> wrote:

puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com>[ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, 16 December, 2009, 1:53 AM

Dear Bhaskar jiI am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through Nakshatras. In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the lord of concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your valuable time to explain this major event in my life - through this methodology. All of us here in this group would be benefited. I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological journey. That's why, I tried to explain this event through the eyes of Ashtakvarga.Warm regards,Shyam ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:Dear Shyam ji,This was a good example from astrological point of view.For my other colleauges I would advise in a friendly manner,thatOne must still be not too vigilant towards

these pointers as an astrologerbecause one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do not gointo too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent happens ornot but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a similiarstudy for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we spoke onphone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in ashtakvargalike your goodselves, I take an excape route and console myself.In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha LordVenus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the 8thhouse. Whenever the 5 and 8 appear together and the query is about healthespecially after middle age, then the answer would be "Problem related toheart". Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th representing theproblem associated. Venus also signifies the 5th and the

12th.You are running Budh mahadasha, Venus antardasha.If You check, in the first week of November Budh is actually in raashi ofVenus(Libra) .But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what matters.Love and regards,Bhaskar. > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Shyam S. Kansal" jyotishee@ wrote:> >> > Dear Learned friends> > > > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this> > group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga" . Within this> > discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This> > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal> > experience just last month.> > > > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy> > person in the sense

that I have never been to a doctor since my> > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at> > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the> > first week of November 2009.> > > > Suddenly, around 5t h November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. > > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause> > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every> > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any> > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe> > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope> > and I remained careless.> > > > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that> > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my

cardiologist friend. On> > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody> > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to> > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at> > only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (i n doctor's report, written as> > "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure> > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation) .> > > > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6> > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th> > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my> > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of> > complete rest for next few months.> > > > With the above description of a major

incident of my life, I come to the> > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of> > Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. > > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th> > house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best> > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of> > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well> > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May> > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other> > such good things.> > > > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to> > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw> > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in

Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn> > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and> > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna> > lord, in transit chart.> > > > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs,> > all seven plane ts (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s> > kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of> > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This> > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November> > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s> > kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s> > kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a> > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and

that too in a non-contributor' s> > kakshya.> > > > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times> > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009> > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in> > "Non-contributor' s kakshyas".> > > > My birth-data is as follows:> > > > 28th March 1957> > 12:45 hrs (Noon)> > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)> > > > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]> > > > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER> > over-rides dasa?"> > > > Warm regards,> > Shyam S Kansal> >>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

What about Saturn ? That too will touch its Natal position at the same time

around , for the second time ? Or am I wrong here ?

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Anita Ji, Chakroborty Ji,

>

> It could be 55 -57 years because around that time Ju would be transiting 9H

from its natal position and in addittion if aspected by Transit Ju is

auspicious. We know at 60 years Ju will be back at its Natal position. He

probably chose Leo over Ge and Li due to Me and Ve being enemies of Ju.

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Anita R <ash.rsh55

>

> Wed, December 16, 2009 9:20:37 PM

> RE: : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

>  

> Dear Chakravarthiji,

> Thanks for that angle. It never struck me , it could be because of that. Some

times I wonder if I have a talent for astrology at all. Considering my failures

at guessing things I mean.

> Regards,

> Anita

>

>

> --- On Wed, 16/12/09, Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in> wrote:

>

>

> >Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>

> >RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides

dasa?

> > " 'ancient_indian_ astrology' " <ancient_indian_

astrology>

> >Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 4:08 AM

> >

> >

> > 

> >Dear Anita-ji,

> > 

> >Guru, once it moves to Aquarius, will aspect  Leo by 7th aspect.  So, for

people

> >with Jup in Leo, it will be case of Jup aspecting its Natal position.

> > 

> >But why 55th or 57th year....Not known. Probably related to 4th round of

transit of Jup.

> >The experts tell that Transit result is dependent on no. of transits.. (like

on 1st transit over

> >natal position, result would be so & so, on 2nd round, the result would be

different and so on)

> > 

> >regards

> > 

> >Chakraborty

> > 

> > 

> >

> >

> ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_

indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of Anita R

> >Wednesday, December 16, 2009 9:27 AM

> >ancient_indian_ astrology

> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides

dasa?

> >

> > 

> >Dear All,

> >Speaking of gochara results, a cousin of mine was telling me yesterday, that

on ETv, Mr Satchidananda Babu, MR B V Raman " s son, was giving the gochara

results of Jupiter who is moving into the next house shortly. I believe he said,

those who have guru in leo in their natal chart, will find something momentous

and very positive happening to them in theri 55th or 57th year. SInce I have

jupiter in leo in 5th house, my cousin told me this. How can  make such a

statement be made based on a single fact that guru should be in leo? My friends

on the forum, can anyone of you throw some light on this?

> >Regards,

> >Anita

> >

> >--- On Wed, 16/12/09, puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com> wrote:

> >

> >

> >>puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com>

> >>[ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

> >>ancient_indian_ astrology

> >>Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 1:53 AM

> >>

> >>

> >> 

> >>Dear Learned Friends

> >>

> >>I want to ask you one question regarding Gochara never Overrides Dasa

> >>

> >>I am having Venus Mahadasa with Mercury sub period from 14Dec2009

> >>Details- 26.3.1961,10. 10pm.Mumbai

> >>Mercury is VARGOTTAMA and well placed to give good effects

> >>

> >>Spoilors- MARS in Cancer Rasi-MOON SIGN and retrograde from 20Dec2009

> >>              Jupiter-Aquarius- 19Dec2009- 8th from Moon sign

Cancer

> >>

> >>My question is due to abive bad effect of MARS and Jupiter in Gochara ,good

effects of MERCURY subperiod would be delayed or will have less good effects.

> >>

> >>Regards

> >>Puneet Ahuja

> >>

> >>--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >>>Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> >>>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides

dasa?

> >>>ancient_indian_ astrology

> >>>Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 5:40 AM

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> 

> >>>Dear Bhaskar ji

> >>>

> >>>I am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through

Nakshatras.  In which nakshatra a planet is posited?  And, the lord of

concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?

> >>>

> >>>May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your

valuable time to explain this major event in my life - through this methodology.

All of us here in this group would be benefited.

> >>>

> >>>I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological

journey. That's why, I tried to explain this event through the eyes of

Ashtakvarga.

> >>>

> >>>Warm regards,

> >>>Shyam

> >>>

> >>>ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> >>>

> >>>Dear Shyam ji,

> >>>

> >>>This was a good example from astrological point of view.

> >>>

> >>>For my other colleauges I would advise in a friendly manner,that

> >>>One must still be not too vigilant towards these pointers as an astrologer

> >>>because one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do

not go

> >>>into too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent

happens or

> >>>not but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a

similiar

> >>>study for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we spoke

on

> >>>phone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in

ashtakvarga

> >>>like your goodselves, I take an excape route and console myself.

> >>>

> >>>In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha

Lord

> >>>Venus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the 8th

> >>>house. Whenever the 5 and 8 appear together and the query is about health

> >>>especially after middle age, then the answer would be " Problem related to

> >>>heart " . Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th representing the

> >>>problem associated. Venus also signifies the 5th and the 12th.

> >>>

> >>>You are running Budh mahadasha, Venus antardasha.

> >>>

> >>>If You check, in the first week of November Budh is actually in raashi of

> >>>Venus(Libra) .

> >>>

> >>>But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what

matters.

> >>>

> >>>Love and regards,

> >>>Bhaskar.

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>>

> >>>> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Shyam S. Kansal "

jyotishee@ wrote:

> >>>> >

> >>>> > Dear Learned friends

> >>>> >

> >>>> > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this

> >>>> > group itself, with the subject line as " Ashtakvarga " . Within this

> >>>> > discussion, a question rose whether " Gochara can over-ride dasa? " This

> >>>> > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal

> >>>> > experience just last month.

> >>>> >

> >>>> > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy

> >>>> > person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my

> >>>> > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at

> >>>> > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the

> >>>> > first week of November 2009.

> >>>> >

> >>>> > Suddenly, around 5t h November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness.

> >>>> > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause

> >>>> > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every

> >>>> > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any

> >>>> > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe

> >>>> > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope

> >>>> > and I remained careless.

> >>>> >

> >>>> > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that

> >>>> > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend. On

> >>>> > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody

> >>>> > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to

> >>>> > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at

> >>>> > only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (i n doctor's report, written as

> >>>> > " Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure

> >>>> > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation) .

> >>>> >

> >>>> > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6

> >>>> > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th

> >>>> > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my

> >>>> > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of

> >>>> > complete rest for next few months.

> >>>> >

> >>>> > With the above description of a major incident of my life, I come to

the

> >>>> > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa

of

> >>>> > Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth

lord.

> >>>> > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the

10th

> >>>> > house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best

> >>>> > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of

> >>>> > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well

> >>>> > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May

> >>>> > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other

> >>>> > such good things.

> >>>> >

> >>>> > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to

> >>>> > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw

> >>>> > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn

> >>>> > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and

> >>>> > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna

> >>>> > lord, in transit chart.

> >>>> >

> >>>> > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30

hrs,

> >>>> > all seven plane ts (except two nodes) were in " Non-contributor' s

> >>>> > kakshyas " . This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of

> >>>> > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This

> >>>> > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November

> >>>> > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a " Contributor' s

> >>>> > kakshya " but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were " Non-contributor'

s

> >>>> > kakshya " . My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a

> >>>> > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a non-contributor'

s

> >>>> > kakshya.

> >>>> >

> >>>> > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times

> >>>> > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov.

> >>>> > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in

> >>>> > " Non-contributor' s kakshyas " .

> >>>> >

> >>>> > My birth-data is as follows:

> >>>> >

> >>>> > 28th March 1957

> >>>> > 12:45 hrs (Noon)

> >>>> > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)

> >>>> >

> >>>> > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]

> >>>> >

> >>>> > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that " Gochara NEVER

> >>>> > over-rides dasa? "

> >>>> >

> >>>> > Warm regards,

> >>>> > Shyam S Kansal

> >>>> >

> >>>>

> >>>

> >>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> >

> >This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain

proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended

recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please

notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any

attachments.

> >

> >

>

>

Dear Anita Ji,

I am sorry I was referring to Shri Babu Ji’s

program only which comes on TV 9 on Sundays. I got the names mixed up.

Regards

Santhosh

On Behalf Of Anita R

Thursday, December 17, 2009

9:49 AM

Re:

: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear Santhosh ji,

This is not niranjan ji I was talking about but sachidananda babu. That day,

no charts were discussed but the discussion was entirely about guru transit

and it s effect on various rashis. Thanks for clarifying the matter tho. Very

nice of you. I agree with you but still when it comes from an astrologer of

his repute, you tend to think about it.

regards,

Anita

--- On Wed, 16/12/09, santhosh (AT) sudhamayi (DOT) com

<santhosh (AT) sudhamayi (DOT) com>

wrote:

santhosh (AT) sudhamayi (DOT) com <santhosh (AT) sudhamayi (DOT) com>

Re: : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides

dasa?

Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 4:07 AM

Dear

anitaji,

Without in anyway being disrespectful to shri niranjanji, i have to say that

what your friend saw on tv cannot be taken for granted in toto.

One i was seeing his show. He was explaining that a certain problem exists

because of papakartri yoga and the chart was displayed on screen. I could not

see any papakartri yoya in the chart on screen.

Anyway mere aspect by transiting ju on the natal ju in leo cannot produce any

significant result unless the entire chart agrees.

It is upto each individual as to how much weightage to give to such

announcements.

Regards

Santhosh

Sent

from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Anita R

<ash.rsh55 >

Wed, 16 Dec

2009 09:27:29 +0530 (IST)

<ancient_indian_

astrology>

Re:

[ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear All,

Speaking of gochara results, a cousin of mine was telling me yesterday,

that on ETv, Mr Satchidananda Babu, MR B V Raman " s son, was giving the

gochara results of Jupiter who is moving into the next house shortly. I

believe he said, those who have guru in leo in their natal chart, will find

something momentous and very positive happening to them in theri 55th or

57th year. SInce I have jupiter in leo in 5th house, my cousin told me

this. How can make such a statement be made based on a single fact

that guru should be in leo? My friends on the forum, can anyone of you

throw some light on this?

Regards,

Anita

--- On Wed, 16/12/09, puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com>

wrote:

puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com>

[ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

ancient_indian_ astrology

Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 1:53 AM

Dear Learned Friends

I want to ask you one question regarding Gochara never Overrides Dasa

I am having Venus Mahadasa with Mercury sub period from 14Dec2009

Details- 26.3.1961,10. 10pm.Mumbai

Mercury is VARGOTTAMA and well placed to give good effects

Spoilors- MARS in Cancer Rasi-MOON SIGN and retrograde from 20Dec2009

Jupiter-Aquarius- 19Dec2009- 8th from Moon sign Cancer

My question is due to abive bad effect of MARS and Jupiter in Gochara

,good effects of MERCURY subperiod would be delayed or will have less

good effects.

Regards

Puneet Ahuja

--- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

wrote:

Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides

dasa?

ancient_indian_ astrology

Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 5:40 AM

Dear Bhaskar ji

I am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through

Nakshatras. In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the

lord of concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?

May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your

valuable time to explain this major event in my life - through this

methodology. All of us here in this group would be benefited.

I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological

Ashtakvarga.

Warm regards,

Shyam

ancient_indian_

astrology, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@

....> wrote:

Dear Shyam ji,

One must still be not too vigilant towards these pointers as an

astrologer

because one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do

not go

into too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent

happens or

not but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a

similiar

study for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we spoke

on

phone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in

ashtakvarga

In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha

Lord

Venus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the

8th

especially after middle age, then the answer would be " Problem

related to

heart " . Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th

representing the

Venus(Libra) .

But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what

matters.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Shyam S.

Kansal " jyotishee@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Learned friends

> >

> > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread

in this

> > group itself, with the subject line as " Ashtakvarga "

.. Within this

> > discussion, a question rose whether " Gochara can over-ride

dasa? " This

> > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my

personal

> > experience just last month.

> >

> > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a

healthy

> > person in the sense that I have never been to a doctor since my

> > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till

date (at

> > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me

till the

> > first week of November 2009.

> >

> > Suddenly, around 5t h November 2009, I started feeling

breathlessness.

> > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be

a cause

> > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and

cold every

> > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help

of any

> > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little

more severe

> > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in

this hope

> > and I remained careless.

> >

> > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I

felt that

> > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my cardiologist friend.

On

> > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that

somebody

> > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me

to

> > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was

functioning at

> > only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (i n doctor's report,

written as

> > " Severe LV

dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure

> > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral

regurgitation) .

> >

> > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for

next 6

> > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room.

(15th

> > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome

and my

> > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise

of

> > complete rest for next few months.

> >

> > With the above description of a major incident of my life, I

come to the

> > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running

Vimshottari dasa of

> > Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as

fourth lord.

> > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in

the 10th

> > house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are

my best

> > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of

> > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally

as well

> > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in

May

> > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many

other

> > such good things.

> >

> > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it

to

> > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when

I saw

> > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn

> > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between

Saturn and

> > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well

as Lagna

> > lord, in transit chart.

> >

> > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after

14:30 hrs,

> > all seven plane ts (except two nodes) were in

" Non-contributor' s

> > kakshyas " . This is one of the worst possible scenarios in

terms of

> > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's

life. This

> > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th

November

> > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a

" Contributor' s

> > kakshya " but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were

" Non-contributor' s

> > kakshya " . My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point

only, in a

> > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and that too in a

non-contributor' s

> > kakshya.

> >

> > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many

times

> > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th

Nov. 2009

> > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets

were in

> > " Non-contributor' s kakshyas " .

> >

> > My birth-data is as follows:

> >

> > 28th March 1957

> > 12:45 hrs (Noon)

> > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)

> >

> > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]

> >

> > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that

" Gochara NEVER

> > over-rides dasa? "

> >

> > Warm regards,

> > Shyam S Kansal

> >

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See

your Homepage.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 9.0.716 / Virus Database: 270.14.111/2569 - Release 12/17/09 01:22:00

Dear members,

My personal opinion on this subject of - Can the Transit deliver

over-riding Dasha ?? To me it appears to be a case of mixing systems

i.e. Vimshottari and Nadi Techniques. (Nadi Technique = as explained by

Sri C.S. Patel in his books)

1) In Vimshottari the dasha is the key to delivering the promises in an

horrorscope

2) In Nadi we are primarily looking at natal chart positions in the

context of Transit positions of the planets

3) Now when we combine both as a fusion technique of interpretation....

one still see that Dasha Lord delivering its results better when the

transits are conducive i.e. Dasha Lord & Transiting planets are in

contact either through aspects or position

4) One has to consider the dagda rasis when analyzing the results of

Dasha Lord in Vimshottari as explained by Sri P.Sheshadri Iyer in book

of New Techniques of Predictions, published by M/s Ranjan Publications.

5) Here are there two situations to analyze.... one is dasha lord

ability to deliver + timing event = solely on sub-periods......second is

solely on transit positions.... and then combining the two to make a

combined judgment.

6) On 15-23 Nov-2009, I posted a case comparative analysis of running

dasha of a family involving - Father + his 4 children, where the

father's open heart surgery is analyzed in terms of dasha. I have

applied Nadi logics (NOT detailed in that message), to events leading to

the surgery & recovery.... both seem to work...

7) We need to have real case analysis similar to one shared by Mr. Shyam

Kansal to discuss this further to logical conclusion.

with regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Dear all,

This mail from Sreeramji has got some potential waiting to be tapped.

Who here has the knowledge of Nadi transits. I request the Learned astrologers to please demonstrate us the rules of Nadi transits, whatev er you may be knowing and have experienced to be working. Please do not mention Nadi transits as transitting Planets in the Navamsha positions (This we will read and study from Chandubhai patels books), but mention the actual rules how these transits of slow moving planets must be judged with relation to natal positions and otherwise too. For instance Saturn and Jupiter. There is also one more theory of judging one house as one year. If anybody knows this then please explain this, whether it is a part of Nadi or not.

Another line from Sreeramjis message which was a typo error but a paradox in reality made me smile .

// In Vimshottari the dasha is the key to delivering the promises in an> horrorscope//

Hope this makes you smile too.

regards/bhaskar.

, "Sre_eram" <sreeram64 wrote:>> Dear members,> > My personal opinion on this subject of - Can the Transit deliver> over-riding Dasha ?? To me it appears to be a case of mixing systems> i.e. Vimshottari and Nadi Techniques. (Nadi Technique = as explained by> Sri C.S. Patel in his books)> > 1) In Vimshottari the dasha is the key to delivering the promises in an> horrorscope> 2) In Nadi we are primarily looking at natal chart positions in the> context of Transit positions of the planets> 3) Now when we combine both as a fusion technique of interpretation.... > one still see that Dasha Lord delivering its results better when the> transits are conducive i.e. Dasha Lord & Transiting planets are in> contact either through aspects or position> 4) One has to consider the dagda rasis when analyzing the results of> Dasha Lord in Vimshottari as explained by Sri P.Sheshadri Iyer in book> of New Techniques of Predictions, published by M/s Ranjan Publications.> 5) Here are there two situations to analyze.... one is dasha lord> ability to deliver + timing event = solely on sub-periods......second is> solely on transit positions.... and then combining the two to make a> combined judgment.> 6) On 15-23 Nov-2009, I posted a case comparative analysis of running> dasha of a family involving - Father + his 4 children, where the> father's open heart surgery is analyzed in terms of dasha. I have> applied Nadi logics (NOT detailed in that message), to events leading to> the surgery & recovery.... both seem to work...> 7) We need to have real case analysis similar to one shared by Mr. Shyam> Kansal to discuss this further to logical conclusion.> > with regards,> Sreeram_Srinivas>

Dear Sreeramji,

I agree with you.

Thankyou,

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, " Sre_eram " <sreeram64

wrote:

>

> Dear members,

>

> My personal opinion on this subject of - Can the Transit deliver

> over-riding Dasha ?? To me it appears to be a case of mixing systems

> i.e. Vimshottari and Nadi Techniques. (Nadi Technique = as explained by

> Sri C.S. Patel in his books)

>

> 1) In Vimshottari the dasha is the key to delivering the promises in an

> horrorscope

> 2) In Nadi we are primarily looking at natal chart positions in the

> context of Transit positions of the planets

> 3) Now when we combine both as a fusion technique of interpretation....

> one still see that Dasha Lord delivering its results better when the

> transits are conducive i.e. Dasha Lord & Transiting planets are in

> contact either through aspects or position

> 4) One has to consider the dagda rasis when analyzing the results of

> Dasha Lord in Vimshottari as explained by Sri P.Sheshadri Iyer in book

> of New Techniques of Predictions, published by M/s Ranjan Publications.

> 5) Here are there two situations to analyze.... one is dasha lord

> ability to deliver + timing event = solely on sub-periods......second is

> solely on transit positions.... and then combining the two to make a

> combined judgment.

> 6) On 15-23 Nov-2009, I posted a case comparative analysis of running

> dasha of a family involving - Father + his 4 children, where the

> father's open heart surgery is analyzed in terms of dasha. I have

> applied Nadi logics (NOT detailed in that message), to events leading to

> the surgery & recovery.... both seem to work...

> 7) We need to have real case analysis similar to one shared by Mr. Shyam

> Kansal to discuss this further to logical conclusion.

>

> with regards,

> Sreeram_Srinivas

>

Dear Shri Vijay Goel ji,

What exactly have you agreed with Shri Sreeramji among the many points he has

mentioned ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, " vijay.goel " <goyalvj

wrote:

>

> Dear Sreeramji,

>

> I agree with you.

>

> Thankyou,

> Regards,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur.

>

>

> , " Sre_eram " <sreeram64@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear members,

> >

> > My personal opinion on this subject of - Can the Transit deliver

> > over-riding Dasha ?? To me it appears to be a case of mixing systems

> > i.e. Vimshottari and Nadi Techniques. (Nadi Technique = as explained by

> > Sri C.S. Patel in his books)

> >

> > 1) In Vimshottari the dasha is the key to delivering the promises in an

> > horrorscope

> > 2) In Nadi we are primarily looking at natal chart positions in the

> > context of Transit positions of the planets

> > 3) Now when we combine both as a fusion technique of interpretation....

> > one still see that Dasha Lord delivering its results better when the

> > transits are conducive i.e. Dasha Lord & Transiting planets are in

> > contact either through aspects or position

> > 4) One has to consider the dagda rasis when analyzing the results of

> > Dasha Lord in Vimshottari as explained by Sri P.Sheshadri Iyer in book

> > of New Techniques of Predictions, published by M/s Ranjan Publications.

> > 5) Here are there two situations to analyze.... one is dasha lord

> > ability to deliver + timing event = solely on sub-periods......second is

> > solely on transit positions.... and then combining the two to make a

> > combined judgment.

> > 6) On 15-23 Nov-2009, I posted a case comparative analysis of running

> > dasha of a family involving - Father + his 4 children, where the

> > father's open heart surgery is analyzed in terms of dasha. I have

> > applied Nadi logics (NOT detailed in that message), to events leading to

> > the surgery & recovery.... both seem to work...

> > 7) We need to have real case analysis similar to one shared by Mr. Shyam

> > Kansal to discuss this further to logical conclusion.

> >

> > with regards,

> > Sreeram_Srinivas

> >

>

Dear Manojji,Let us wait and see, I am 54 going on 55 and at the moment, jupiter is transitting from makara, my 10th house to kumbha my 11th house from where he will be aspecting my natal jupiter in leo. Let me see what happens to me. Regards, Anita--- On Thu, 17/12/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa? Date: Thursday, 17 December, 2009, 4:48 AM

It could be 55 -57 years because around that time Ju would be transiting 9H from its natal position and in addittion if aspected by Transit Ju is auspicious. We know at 60 years Ju will be back at its Natal position. He probably chose Leo over Ge and Li due to Me and Ve being enemies of Ju.

Regards,

-Manoj

Anita R <ash.rsh55 >ancient_indian_ astrologyWed, December 16, 2009 9:20:37 PMRE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

Dear Chakravarthiji,Thanks for that angle. It never struck me , it could be because of that. Some times I wonder if I have a talent for astrology at all. Considering my failures at guessing things I mean.Regards, Anita--- On Wed, 16/12/09, Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in> wrote:

Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?"'ancient_indian_ astrology'" <ancient_indian_ astrology>Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 4:08 AM

Dear Anita-ji,

regards

Chakraborty

Dear Bhaskar jiI am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through Nakshatras. In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the lord of concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your valuable time to explain this major event in my life - through this methodology. All of us here in this group would be benefited. I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological journey. That's why, I tried to explain this event through the eyes of Ashtakvarga.Warm regards,Shyam ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:Dear Shyam ji,This was a good example from astrological point of view.For my other colleauges I would advise in a friendly manner,thatOne must still be not too vigilant towards

these pointers as an astrologerbecause one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do not gointo too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent happens ornot but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a similiarstudy for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we spoke onphone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in ashtakvargalike your goodselves, I take an excape route and console myself.In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha LordVenus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the 8thhouse. Whenever the 5 and 8 appear together and the query is about healthespecially after middle age, then the answer would be "Problem related toheart". Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th representing theproblem associated. Venus also signifies the 5th and the

12th.You are running Budh mahadasha, Venus antardasha.If You check, in the first week of November Budh is actually in raashi ofVenus(Libra) .But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what matters.Love and regards,Bhaskar. > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Shyam S. Kansal" jyotishee@ wrote:> >> > Dear Learned friends> > > > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this> > group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga" . Within this> > discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This> > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal> > experience just last month.> > > > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy> > person in the sense

that I have never been to a doctor since my> > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at> > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the> > first week of November 2009.> > > > Suddenly, around 5t h November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness. > > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause> > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every> > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any> > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe> > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope> > and I remained careless.> > > > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that> > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my

cardiologist friend. On> > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody> > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to> > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at> > only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (i n doctor's report, written as> > "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure> > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation) .> > > > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6> > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th> > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my> > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of> > complete rest for next few months.> > > > With the above description of a major

incident of my life, I come to the> > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of> > Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord. > > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th> > house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best> > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of> > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well> > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May> > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other> > such good things.> > > > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to> > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw> > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in

Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn> > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and> > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna> > lord, in transit chart.> > > > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs,> > all seven plane ts (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s> > kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of> > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This> > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November> > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s> > kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s> > kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a> > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and

that too in a non-contributor' s> > kakshya.> > > > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times> > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009> > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in> > "Non-contributor' s kakshyas".> > > > My birth-data is as follows:> > > > 28th March 1957> > 12:45 hrs (Noon)> > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)> > > > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]> > > > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER> > over-rides dasa?"> > > > Warm regards,> > Shyam S Kansal> >>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Dear Anita ji,

Sorry to talk in between. But with the inputs you have just given, I feel that

around March 18th,2010, you may have a chance to travel to a foreign country

(From Your present locations) or else at least go on a long voyage.

regards/Bhaskar

, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

>

> Dear Manojji,

> Let us wait and see, I am 54 going on 55 and at the moment, jupiter is

transitting from makara, my 10th house to kumbha my 11th house from where he

will be aspecting my natal jupiter in leo. Let me see what happens to me.

> Regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Thu, 17/12/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

> Re: : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

> Thursday, 17 December, 2009, 4:48 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>  

> It could be 55 -57 years because around that time Ju would be transiting 9H

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

Anita R <ash.rsh55 >

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Chakravarthiji,

> Thanks for that angle. It never struck me , it could be because of that. Some

times I wonder if I have a talent for astrology at all. Considering my failures

at guessing things I mean.

> Regards,

> Anita

>

>

>

>

> Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>

> " 'ancient_indian_ astrology' " <ancient_indian_

astrology>

> Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 4:08 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

> Dear Anita-ji,

>  

> Guru, once it moves to Aquarius, will aspect  Leo by 7th aspect.  So, for

people

> with Jup in Leo, it will be case of Jup aspecting its Natal position.

>  

> But why 55th or 57th year....Not known. Probably related to 4th round of

transit of Jup.

> The experts tell that Transit result is dependent on no. of transits.. (like

on 1st transit over

> natal position, result would be so & so, on 2nd round, the result would be

different and so on)

>  

> regards

>  

> Chakraborty

>  

>  

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_

> Wednesday, December 16, 2009 9:27 AM

> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear All,

> Speaking of gochara results, a cousin of mine was telling me yesterday, that

results of Jupiter who is moving into the next house shortly. I believe he said,

> Regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Wed, 16/12/09, puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com> wrote:

>

>

> puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com>

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

> Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 1:53 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Learned Friends

>

> I want to ask you one question regarding Gochara never Overrides Dasa

>

> I am having Venus Mahadasa with Mercury sub period from 14Dec2009

> Details- 26.3.1961,10. 10pm.Mumbai

> Mercury is VARGOTTAMA and well placed to give good effects

>

> Spoilors- MARS in Cancer Rasi-MOON SIGN and retrograde from 20Dec2009

>               Jupiter-Aquarius- 19Dec2009- 8th from Moon sign

Cancer

>

> My question is due to abive bad effect of MARS and Jupiter in Gochara ,good

>

> Regards

> Puneet Ahuja

>

> --- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

> Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

> Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 5:40 AM

>

>

>  

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji

>

> I am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through

>

> May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your valuable

time to explain this major event in my life - through this methodology. All of

us here in this group would be benefited.

>

> I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological

Ashtakvarga.

>

> Warm regards,

> Shyam

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

>

> Dear Shyam ji,

>

> This was a good example from astrological point of view.

>

> For my other colleauges I would advise in a friendly manner,that

> One must still be not too vigilant towards

> these pointers as an astrologer

> because one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do not

go

> into too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent happens

or

> not but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a similiar

> study for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we spoke on

> phone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in ashtakvarga

> like your goodselves, I take an excape route and console myself.

>

> In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha Lord

> Venus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the 8th

> house. Whenever the 5 and 8 appear together and the query is about health

> especially after middle age, then the answer would be " Problem related to

> heart " . Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th representing the

> problem associated. Venus also signifies the 5th and the

> 12th.

>

> You are running Budh mahadasha, Venus antardasha.

>

> If You check, in the first week of November Budh is actually in raashi of

> Venus(Libra) .

>

> But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what matters.

>

> Love and regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Shyam S. Kansal "

jyotishee@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Learned friends

> > >

> > > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this

> > > group itself, with the subject line as " Ashtakvarga " . Within this

> > > discussion, a question rose whether " Gochara can over-ride dasa? " This

> > > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal

> > > experience just last month.

> > >

> > > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy

> > > person in the sense

> that I have never been to a doctor since my

> > > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at

> > > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the

> > > first week of November 2009.

> > >

> > > Suddenly, around 5t h November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness.

> > > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause

> > > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every

> > > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any

> > > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe

> > > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope

> > > and I remained careless.

> > >

> > > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that

> > > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my

> cardiologist friend. On

> > > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody

> > > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to

> > > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at

> > > only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (i n doctor's report, written as

> > > " Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure

> > > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation) .

> > >

> > > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6

> > > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th

> > > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my

> > > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of

> > > complete rest for next few months.

> > >

> > > With the above description of a major

> incident of my life, I come to the

> > > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of

> > > Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord.

> > > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th

> > > house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best

> > > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of

> > > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well

> > > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May

> > > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other

> > > such good things.

> > >

> > > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to

> > > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw

> > > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in

> Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn

> > > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and

> > > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna

> > > lord, in transit chart.

> > >

> > > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs,

> > > all seven plane ts (except two nodes) were in " Non-contributor' s

> > > kakshyas " . This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of

> > > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This

> > > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November

> > > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a " Contributor' s

> > > kakshya " but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were " Non-contributor' s

> > > kakshya " . My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a

> > > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and

> that too in a non-contributor' s

> > > kakshya.

> > >

> > > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times

> > > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009

> > > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in

> > > " Non-contributor' s kakshyas " .

> > >

> > > My birth-data is as follows:

> > >

> > > 28th March 1957

> > > 12:45 hrs (Noon)

> > > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)

> > >

> > > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]

> > >

> > > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that " Gochara NEVER

> > > over-rides dasa? "

> > >

> > > Warm regards,

> > > Shyam S Kansal

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The

information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended

attachments.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

http://in./

>

Nearly all, point 1 to 5 :)

Thankyou,

Vijay

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Vijay Goel ji,

>

> What exactly have you agreed with Shri Sreeramji among the many points he has

mentioned ?

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> , " vijay.goel " <goyalvj@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreeramji,

> >

> > I agree with you.

> >

> > Thankyou,

> > Regards,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

> >

> > , " Sre_eram " <sreeram64@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear members,

> > >

> > > My personal opinion on this subject of - Can the Transit deliver

> > > over-riding Dasha ?? To me it appears to be a case of mixing systems

> > > i.e. Vimshottari and Nadi Techniques. (Nadi Technique = as explained by

> > > Sri C.S. Patel in his books)

> > >

> > > 1) In Vimshottari the dasha is the key to delivering the promises in an

> > > horrorscope

> > > 2) In Nadi we are primarily looking at natal chart positions in the

> > > context of Transit positions of the planets

> > > 3) Now when we combine both as a fusion technique of interpretation....

> > > one still see that Dasha Lord delivering its results better when the

> > > transits are conducive i.e. Dasha Lord & Transiting planets are in

> > > contact either through aspects or position

> > > 4) One has to consider the dagda rasis when analyzing the results of

> > > Dasha Lord in Vimshottari as explained by Sri P.Sheshadri Iyer in book

> > > of New Techniques of Predictions, published by M/s Ranjan Publications.

> > > 5) Here are there two situations to analyze.... one is dasha lord

> > > ability to deliver + timing event = solely on sub-periods......second is

> > > solely on transit positions.... and then combining the two to make a

> > > combined judgment.

> > > 6) On 15-23 Nov-2009, I posted a case comparative analysis of running

> > > dasha of a family involving - Father + his 4 children, where the

> > > father's open heart surgery is analyzed in terms of dasha. I have

> > > applied Nadi logics (NOT detailed in that message), to events leading to

> > > the surgery & recovery.... both seem to work...

> > > 7) We need to have real case analysis similar to one shared by Mr. Shyam

> > > Kansal to discuss this further to logical conclusion.

> > >

> > > with regards,

> > > Sreeram_Srinivas

> > >

> >

>

Dear Goel ji,

I like this reply, You are a really wise and nice man. No scopes left for any

arguments after this reply.

best regards,

Bhaskar.

, " vijay.goel " <goyalvj

wrote:

>

> Nearly all, point 1 to 5 :)

>

> Thankyou,

> Vijay

>

> , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shri Vijay Goel ji,

> >

> > What exactly have you agreed with Shri Sreeramji among the many points he

has mentioned ?

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> > , " vijay.goel " <goyalvj@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sreeramji,

> > >

> > > I agree with you.

> > >

> > > Thankyou,

> > > Regards,

> > > Vijay Goel

> > > Jaipur.

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Sre_eram " <sreeram64@>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear members,

> > > >

> > > > My personal opinion on this subject of - Can the Transit deliver

> > > > over-riding Dasha ?? To me it appears to be a case of mixing systems

> > > > i.e. Vimshottari and Nadi Techniques. (Nadi Technique = as explained by

> > > > Sri C.S. Patel in his books)

> > > >

> > > > 1) In Vimshottari the dasha is the key to delivering the promises in an

> > > > horrorscope

> > > > 2) In Nadi we are primarily looking at natal chart positions in the

> > > > context of Transit positions of the planets

> > > > 3) Now when we combine both as a fusion technique of interpretation....

> > > > one still see that Dasha Lord delivering its results better when the

> > > > transits are conducive i.e. Dasha Lord & Transiting planets are in

> > > > contact either through aspects or position

> > > > 4) One has to consider the dagda rasis when analyzing the results of

> > > > Dasha Lord in Vimshottari as explained by Sri P.Sheshadri Iyer in book

> > > > of New Techniques of Predictions, published by M/s Ranjan Publications.

> > > > 5) Here are there two situations to analyze.... one is dasha lord

> > > > ability to deliver + timing event = solely on sub-periods......second is

> > > > solely on transit positions.... and then combining the two to make a

> > > > combined judgment.

> > > > 6) On 15-23 Nov-2009, I posted a case comparative analysis of running

> > > > dasha of a family involving - Father + his 4 children, where the

> > > > father's open heart surgery is analyzed in terms of dasha. I have

> > > > applied Nadi logics (NOT detailed in that message), to events leading to

> > > > the surgery & recovery.... both seem to work...

> > > > 7) We need to have real case analysis similar to one shared by Mr. Shyam

> > > > Kansal to discuss this further to logical conclusion.

> > > >

> > > > with regards,

> > > > Sreeram_Srinivas

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,Thanks for the information. I hope your words come true. I am residing in south india as you know and have been fondly hoping to make a trip up north to my Gurus ashram and spend a few days at His feet. It is the cold that is scaring me from raising the issue with my dear husband. I was actually planning to do it , if all goes well, in the first week of feb 2010 since I am scheduled to be in ahmedabad in the last week of January. Last time I went north was in 2008 december to finish my kashi yatra and also visit my Guru but I did not stay there. He would have preferred it if I had spent a few days there since I had gone to Him to seek His help to deal with some of hinderances on my spiritual journey. My hindi is quite murderous but if the next trip does materialise, AAP KE

MUH MEIN GHEE SHAKKAR.Regards, Anita--- On Fri, 18/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa? Date: Friday, 18 December, 2009, 6:39 AM

Dear Anita ji,

Sorry to talk in between. But with the inputs you have just given, I feel that around March 18th,2010, you may have a chance to travel to a foreign country (From Your present locations) or else at least go on a long voyage.

regards/Bhaskar

ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@. ..> wrote:

>

> Dear Manojji,

> Let us wait and see, I am 54 going on 55 and at the moment, jupiter is transitting from makara, my 10th house to kumbha my 11th house from where he will be aspecting my natal jupiter in leo. Let me see what happens to me.

> Regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Thu, 17/12/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

>

> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...>

> Thursday, 17 December, 2009, 4:48 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Anita Ji, Chakroborty Ji,

> Â

> It could be 55 -57 years because around that time Ju would be transiting 9H from its natal position and in addittion if aspected by Transit Ju is auspicious. We know at 60 years Ju will be back at its Natal position. He probably chose Leo over Ge and Li due to Me and Ve being enemies of Ju.

> Â

> Regards,

> Â -Manoj

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Anita R <ash.rsh55 >

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Chakravarthiji,

> Thanks for that angle. It never struck me , it could be because of that. Some times I wonder if I have a talent for astrology at all. Considering my failures at guessing things I mean.

> Regards,

> Anita

>

>

>

>

> Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>

> "'ancient_indian_ astrology'" <ancient_indian_ astrology>

> Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 4:08 AM

>

>

> Â

>

>

> Dear Anita-ji,

> Â

> Guru, once it moves to Aquarius, will aspect Leo by 7th aspect. So, for people

> with Jup in Leo, it will be case of Jup aspecting its Natal position.

> Â

> But why 55th or 57th year....Not known. Probably related to 4th round of transit of Jup.

> The experts tell that Transit result is dependent on no. of transits.. (like on 1st transit over

> natal position, result would be so & so, on 2nd round, the result would be different and so on)

> Â

> regards

> Â

> Chakraborty

> Â

> Â

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of Anita R

> Wednesday, December 16, 2009 9:27 AM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear All,

> Speaking of gochara results, a cousin of mine was telling me yesterday, that on ETv, Mr Satchidananda Babu, MR B V Raman"s son, was giving the gochara results of Jupiter who is moving into the next house shortly. I believe he said, those who have guru in leo in their natal chart, will find something momentous and very positive happening to them in theri 55th or 57th year. SInce I have jupiter in leo in 5th house, my cousin told me this. How can make such a statement be made based on a single fact that guru should be in leo? My friends on the forum, can anyone of you throw some light on this?

> Regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Wed, 16/12/09, puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com> wrote:

>

>

> puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com>

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

> Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 1:53 AM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Learned Friends

>

> I want to ask you one question regarding Gochara never Overrides Dasa

>

> I am having Venus Mahadasa with Mercury sub period from 14Dec2009

> Details- 26.3.1961,10. 10pm.Mumbai

> Mercury is VARGOTTAMA and well placed to give good effects

>

> Spoilors- MARS in Cancer Rasi-MOON SIGN and retrograde from 20Dec2009

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Jupiter-Aquarius- 19Dec2009- 8th from Moon sign Cancer

>

> My question is due to abive bad effect of MARS and Jupiter in Gochara ,good effects of MERCURY subperiod would be delayed or will have less good effects.

>

> Regards

> Puneet Ahuja

>

> --- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

> Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

> Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 5:40 AM

>

>

> Â

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji

>

> I am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through Nakshatras. In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the lord of concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?

>

> May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your valuable time to explain this major event in my life - through this methodology. All of us here in this group would be benefited.

>

> I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological journey. That's why, I tried to explain this event through the eyes of Ashtakvarga.

>

> Warm regards,

> Shyam

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Shyam ji,

>

> This was a good example from astrological point of view.

>

> For my other colleauges I would advise in a friendly manner,that

> One must still be not too vigilant towards

> these pointers as an astrologer

> because one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do not go

> into too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent happens or

> not but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a similiar

> study for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we spoke on

> phone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in ashtakvarga

> like your goodselves, I take an excape route and console myself.

>

> In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha Lord

> Venus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the 8th

> house. Whenever the 5 and 8 appear together and the query is about health

> especially after middle age, then the answer would be "Problem related to

> heart". Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th representing the

> problem associated. Venus also signifies the 5th and the

> 12th.

>

> You are running Budh mahadasha, Venus antardasha.

>

> If You check, in the first week of November Budh is actually in raashi of

> Venus(Libra) .

>

> But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what matters.

>

> Love and regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Shyam S. Kansal" jyotishee@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Learned friends

> > >

> > > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this

> > > group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga" . Within this

> > > discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This

> > > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal

> > > experience just last month.

> > >

> > > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy

> > > person in the sense

> that I have never been to a doctor since my

> > > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at

> > > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the

> > > first week of November 2009.

> > >

> > > Suddenly, around 5t h November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness.

> > > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause

> > > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every

> > > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any

> > > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe

> > > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope

> > > and I remained careless.

> > >

> > > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that

> > > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my

> cardiologist friend. On

> > > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody

> > > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to

> > > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at

> > > only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (i n doctor's report, written as

> > > "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure

> > > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation) .

> > >

> > > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6

> > > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th

> > > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my

> > > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of

> > > complete rest for next few months.

> > >

> > > With the above description of a major

> incident of my life, I come to the

> > > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of

> > > Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord.

> > > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th

> > > house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best

> > > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of

> > > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well

> > > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May

> > > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other

> > > such good things.

> > >

> > > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to

> > > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw

> > > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in

> Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn

> > > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and

> > > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna

> > > lord, in transit chart.

> > >

> > > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs,

> > > all seven plane ts (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s

> > > kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of

> > > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This

> > > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November

> > > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s

> > > kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s

> > > kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a

> > > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and

> that too in a non-contributor' s

> > > kakshya.

> > >

> > > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times

> > > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009

> > > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in

> > > "Non-contributor' s kakshyas".

> > >

> > > My birth-data is as follows:

> > >

> > > 28th March 1957

> > > 12:45 hrs (Noon)

> > > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)

> > >

> > > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]

> > >

> > > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER

> > > over-rides dasa?"

> > >

> > > Warm regards,

> > > Shyam S Kansal

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

>

Dear Anita ji,

Jupiter, in 5th, Lord of 9th and 12th should certainly take you to pilgrimages

or religious places without fail in its last 10 degrees of sojourn through the

sugn Aquarius, which is why I mentioned around March.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> Thanks for the information. I hope your words come true. I am residing in

south india as you know and have been fondly hoping to make a trip up north to

my Gurus ashram and spend a few days at His feet. It is the cold that is scaring

me from raising the issue with my dear husband. I was actually planning to do it

, if all goes well, in the first week of feb 2010 since I am scheduled to be in

ahmedabad in the last week of January. Last time I went north was in 2008

december to finish my kashi yatra and also visit my Guru but I did not stay

there. He would have preferred it if I had spent a few days there since I had

gone to Him to seek His help to deal with some of hinderances on my spiritual

journey. My hindi is quite murderous but if the next trip does materialise, AAP

KE MUH MEIN GHEE SHAKKAR.

> Regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Fri, 18/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

> Friday, 18 December, 2009, 6:39 AM

>

>

>

>

Dear Anita ji,

>

>

>

> Sorry to talk in between. But with the inputs you have just given, I feel that

around March 18th,2010, you may have a chance to travel to a foreign country

(From Your present locations) or else at least go on a long voyage.

>

>

>

> regards/Bhaskar

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@ ..>

wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Manojji,

>

> > Let us wait and see, I am 54 going on 55 and at the moment, jupiter is

transitting from makara, my 10th house to kumbha my 11th house from where he

will be aspecting my natal jupiter in leo. Let me see what happens to me.

>

> > Regards,

>

> > Anita

>

> >

>

> > --- On Thu, 17/12/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...>

>

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides

dasa?

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

>

> > Thursday, 17 December, 2009, 4:48 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Anita Ji, Chakroborty Ji,

>

> >  

>

> > It could be 55 -57 years because around that time Ju would be transiting 9H

>

> >  

>

> > Regards,

>

> >  -Manoj

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Anita R <ash.rsh55 >

>

>

> > Wed, December 16, 2009 9:20:37 PM

>

> > RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides

dasa?

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Chakravarthiji,

>

> > Thanks for that angle. It never struck me , it could be because of that.

Some times I wonder if I have a talent for astrology at all. Considering my

failures at guessing things I mean.

>

> > Regards,

>

> > Anita

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > --- On Wed, 16/12/09, Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>

>

> > RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides

dasa?

>

> > " 'ancient_indian_ astrology' " <ancient_indian_

astrology>

>

> > Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 4:08 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Anita-ji,

>

> >  

>

> > Guru, once it moves to Aquarius, will aspect  Leo by 7th aspect.  So,

for people

>

> > with Jup in Leo, it will be case of Jup aspecting its Natal position.

>

> >  

>

> > But why 55th or 57th year....Not known. Probably related to 4th round of

transit of Jup.

>

> > The experts tell that Transit result is dependent on no. of transits.. (like

on 1st transit over

>

> > natal position, result would be so & so, on 2nd round, the result would be

different and so on)

>

> >  

>

> > regards

>

> >  

>

> > Chakraborty

>

> >  

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_

>

> > Wednesday, December 16, 2009 9:27 AM

>

>

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides

dasa?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear All,

>

> > Speaking of gochara results, a cousin of mine was telling me yesterday, that

>

> > Regards,

>

> > Anita

>

> >

>

> > --- On Wed, 16/12/09, puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com>

>

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

>

> > Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 1:53 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Learned Friends

>

> >

>

> > I want to ask you one question regarding Gochara never Overrides Dasa

>

> >

>

> > I am having Venus Mahadasa with Mercury sub period from 14Dec2009

>

> > Details- 26.3.1961,10. 10pm.Mumbai

>

> > Mercury is VARGOTTAMA and well placed to give good effects

>

> >

>

> > Spoilors- MARS in Cancer Rasi-MOON SIGN and retrograde from 20Dec2009

>

> >               Jupiter-Aquarius-

19Dec2009- 8th from Moon sign Cancer

>

> >

>

> > My question is due to abive bad effect of MARS and Jupiter in Gochara ,good

>

> >

>

> > Regards

>

> > Puneet Ahuja

>

> >

>

> > --- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

>

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

>

> > Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 5:40 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> > Dear Bhaskar ji

>

> >

>

> > I am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through

>

> >

>

> > May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your valuable

time to explain this major event in my life - through this methodology. All of

us here in this group would be benefited.

>

> >

>

> > I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological

Ashtakvarga.

>

> >

>

> > Warm regards,

>

> > Shyam

>

> >

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

>

> >

>

> > Dear Shyam ji,

>

> >

>

> > This was a good example from astrological point of view.

>

> >

>

> > For my other colleauges I would advise in a friendly manner,that

>

> > One must still be not too vigilant towards

>

> > these pointers as an astrologer

>

> > because one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do not

go

>

> > into too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent

happens or

>

> > not but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a

similiar

>

> > study for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we spoke on

>

> > phone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in

ashtakvarga

>

> > like your goodselves, I take an excape route and console myself.

>

> >

>

> > In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha

Lord

>

> > Venus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the 8th

>

> > house. Whenever the 5 and 8 appear together and the query is about health

>

> > especially after middle age, then the answer would be " Problem related to

>

> > heart " . Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th representing the

>

> > problem associated. Venus also signifies the 5th and the

>

> > 12th.

>

> >

>

> > You are running Budh mahadasha, Venus antardasha.

>

> >

>

> > If You check, in the first week of November Budh is actually in raashi of

>

> > Venus(Libra) .

>

> >

>

> > But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what

matters.

>

> >

>

> > Love and regards,

>

> > Bhaskar.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Shyam S. Kansal "

jyotishee@ wrote:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Dear Learned friends

>

> > > >

>

> > > > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this

>

> > > > group itself, with the subject line as " Ashtakvarga " . Within this

>

> > > > discussion, a question rose whether " Gochara can over-ride dasa? " This

>

> > > > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal

>

> > > > experience just last month.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy

>

> > > > person in the sense

>

> > that I have never been to a doctor since my

>

> > > > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at

>

> > > > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the

>

> > > > first week of November 2009.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Suddenly, around 5t h November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness.

>

> > > > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause

>

> > > > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every

>

> > > > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any

>

> > > > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe

>

> > > > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope

>

> > > > and I remained careless.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that

>

> > > > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my

>

> > cardiologist friend. On

>

> > > > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody

>

> > > > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to

>

> > > > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at

>

> > > > only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (i n doctor's report, written as

>

> > > > " Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure

>

> > > > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation) .

>

> > > >

>

> > > > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6

>

> > > > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th

>

> > > > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my

>

> > > > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of

>

> > > > complete rest for next few months.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > With the above description of a major

>

> > incident of my life, I come to the

>

> > > > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of

>

> > > > Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord.

>

> > > > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th

>

> > > > house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best

>

> > > > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of

>

> > > > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well

>

> > > > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May

>

> > > > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other

>

> > > > such good things.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to

>

> > > > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw

>

> > > > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in

>

> > Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn

>

> > > > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and

>

> > > > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna

>

> > > > lord, in transit chart.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs,

>

> > > > all seven plane ts (except two nodes) were in " Non-contributor' s

>

> > > > kakshyas " . This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of

>

> > > > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This

>

> > > > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November

>

> > > > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a " Contributor' s

>

> > > > kakshya " but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were " Non-contributor' s

>

> > > > kakshya " . My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a

>

> > > > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and

>

> > that too in a non-contributor' s

>

> > > > kakshya.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times

>

> > > > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009

>

> > > > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in

>

> > > > " Non-contributor' s kakshyas " .

>

> > > >

>

> > > > My birth-data is as follows:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > 28th March 1957

>

> > > > 12:45 hrs (Noon)

>

> > > > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)

>

> > > >

>

> > > > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]

>

> > > >

>

> > > > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that " Gochara NEVER

>

> > > > over-rides dasa? "

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Warm regards,

>

> > > > Shyam S Kansal

>

> > > >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

attachments.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

http://in.. com/

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

http://in./

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,I will certainly wait for the results and get back to you when it happens.Regards, Anita--- On Sat, 19/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa? Date: Saturday, 19 December, 2009, 4:42 AM

Dear Anita ji,

Jupiter, in 5th, Lord of 9th and 12th should certainly take you to pilgrimages or religious places without fail in its last 10 degrees of sojourn through the sugn Aquarius, which is why I mentioned around March.

regards/Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@. ..> wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> Thanks for the information. I hope your words come true. I am residing in south india as you know and have been fondly hoping to make a trip up north to my Gurus ashram and spend a few days at His feet. It is the cold that is scaring me from raising the issue with my dear husband. I was actually planning to do it , if all goes well, in the first week of feb 2010 since I am scheduled to be in ahmedabad in the last week of January. Last time I went north was in 2008 december to finish my kashi yatra and also visit my Guru but I did not stay there. He would have preferred it if I had spent a few days there since I had gone to Him to seek His help to deal with some of hinderances on my spiritual journey. My hindi is quite murderous but if the next trip does materialise, AAP KE MUH MEIN GHEE SHAKKAR.

> Regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Fri, 18/12/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

> Friday, 18 December, 2009, 6:39 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Anita ji,

>

>

>

> Sorry to talk in between. But with the inputs you have just given, I feel that around March 18th,2010, you may have a chance to travel to a foreign country (From Your present locations) or else at least go on a long voyage.

>

>

>

> regards/Bhaskar

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@ ..> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Manojji,

>

> > Let us wait and see, I am 54 going on 55 and at the moment, jupiter is transitting from makara, my 10th house to kumbha my 11th house from where he will be aspecting my natal jupiter in leo. Let me see what happens to me.

>

> > Regards,

>

> > Anita

>

> >

>

> > --- On Thu, 17/12/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...>

>

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

>

> > Thursday, 17 December, 2009, 4:48 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Anita Ji, Chakroborty Ji,

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> > It could be 55 -57 years because around that time Ju would be transiting 9H from its natal position and in addittion if aspected by Transit Ju is auspicious. We know at 60 years Ju will be back at its Natal position. He probably chose Leo over Ge and Li due to Me and Ve being enemies of Ju.

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> > Regards,

>

> >  -Manoj

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Anita R <ash.rsh55 >

>

>

> > Wed, December 16, 2009 9:20:37 PM

>

> > RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

> >

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Chakravarthiji,

>

> > Thanks for that angle. It never struck me , it could be because of that. Some times I wonder if I have a talent for astrology at all. Considering my failures at guessing things I mean.

>

> > Regards,

>

> > Anita

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > --- On Wed, 16/12/09, Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>

>

> > RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

> > "'ancient_indian_ astrology'" <ancient_indian_ astrology>

>

> > Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 4:08 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Anita-ji,

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> > Guru, once it moves to Aquarius, will aspect Leo by 7th aspect. So, for people

>

> > with Jup in Leo, it will be case of Jup aspecting its Natal position.

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> > But why 55th or 57th year....Not known. Probably related to 4th round of transit of Jup.

>

> > The experts tell that Transit result is dependent on no. of transits.. (like on 1st transit over

>

> > natal position, result would be so & so, on 2nd round, the result would be different and so on)

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> > regards

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> > Chakraborty

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of Anita R

>

> > Wednesday, December 16, 2009 9:27 AM

>

>

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear All,

>

> > Speaking of gochara results, a cousin of mine was telling me yesterday, that on ETv, Mr Satchidananda Babu, MR B V Raman"s son, was giving the gochara results of Jupiter who is moving into the next house shortly. I believe he said, those who have guru in leo in their natal chart, will find something momentous and very positive happening to them in theri 55th or 57th year. SInce I have jupiter in leo in 5th house, my cousin told me this. How can make such a statement be made based on a single fact that guru should be in leo? My friends on the forum, can anyone of you throw some light on this?

>

> > Regards,

>

> > Anita

>

> >

>

> > --- On Wed, 16/12/09, puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > puneet ahuja <punsoft2003@ grouply.com>

>

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] : Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

>

> > Wednesday, 16 December, 2009, 1:53 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Learned Friends

>

> >

>

> > I want to ask you one question regarding Gochara never Overrides Dasa

>

> >

>

> > I am having Venus Mahadasa with Mercury sub period from 14Dec2009

>

> > Details- 26.3.1961,10. 10pm.Mumbai

>

> > Mercury is VARGOTTAMA and well placed to give good effects

>

> >

>

> > Spoilors- MARS in Cancer Rasi-MOON SIGN and retrograde from 20Dec2009

>

> >              Jupiter-Aquarius- 19Dec2009- 8th from Moon sign Cancer

>

> >

>

> > My question is due to abive bad effect of MARS and Jupiter in Gochara ,good effects of MERCURY subperiod would be delayed or will have less good effects.

>

> >

>

> > Regards

>

> > Puneet Ahuja

>

> >

>

> > --- On Tue, 15/12/09, Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Shyam S. Kansal <jyotishee (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

>

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Does Gochara NEVER over-rides dasa?

>

>

> > Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 5:40 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ÂÂ

>

> >

>

> > Dear Bhaskar ji

>

> >

>

> > I am much impressed by your method of analyzing events/charts through Nakshatras. In which nakshatra a planet is posited? And, the lord of concerned nakshatra owns which house in native's horoscope?

>

> >

>

> > May I request you, as a friend and colleague, to spare some of your valuable time to explain this major event in my life - through this methodology. All of us here in this group would be benefited.

>

> >

>

> > I have been practicing Ashtakvarga since early days of my astrological journey. That's why, I tried to explain this event through the eyes of Ashtakvarga.

>

> >

>

> > Warm regards,

>

> > Shyam

>

> >

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Shyam ji,

>

> >

>

> > This was a good example from astrological point of view.

>

> >

>

> > For my other colleauges I would advise in a friendly manner,that

>

> > One must still be not too vigilant towards

>

> > these pointers as an astrologer

>

> > because one will end up getting scared in the process. Which is why I do not go

>

> > into too many details of my own Horoscope. Because whether the eevent happens or

>

> > not but I will endd up getting scared much before hand. I had done a similiar

>

> > study for my ownself for the next two months, just a week before we spoke on

>

> > phone, and it really did scare me. But since I am not an expert in ashtakvarga

>

> > like your goodselves, I take an excape route and console myself.

>

> >

>

> > In Your case from a KP Astrologers point of view,Your current antardasha Lord

>

> > Venus is in Utar Bhadrapad owned by Saturn and denotes the 5th, and the 8th

>

> > house. Whenever the 5 and 8 appear together and the query is about health

>

> > especially after middle age, then the answer would be "Problem related to

>

> > heart". Heart is represented by the 5th house and the 8th representing the

>

> > problem associated. Venus also signifies the 5th and the

>

> > 12th.

>

> >

>

> > You are running Budh mahadasha, Venus antardasha.

>

> >

>

> > If You check, in the first week of November Budh is actually in raashi of

>

> > Venus(Libra) .

>

> >

>

> > But in the end, all is well that ends well. You are fine now, is what matters.

>

> >

>

> > Love and regards,

>

> > Bhaskar.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Shyam S. Kansal" jyotishee@ wrote:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Dear Learned friends

>

> > > >

>

> > > > I was going through the discussions going on in another thread in this

>

> > > > group itself, with the subject line as "Ashtakvarga" . Within this

>

> > > > discussion, a question rose whether "Gochara can over-ride dasa?" This

>

> > > > question attracted my attention and I thought of sharing my personal

>

> > > > experience just last month.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > I had a close shave with death last month only. I have been a healthy

>

> > > > person in the sense

>

> > that I have never been to a doctor since my

>

> > > > childhood for any serious ailment. No apparent illnesses till date (at

>

> > > > the age of 53). Every thing was going perfectly fine with me till the

>

> > > > first week of November 2009.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Suddenly, around 5t h November 2009, I started feeling breathlessness.

>

> > > > For first few days, I took it very lightly and thought it to be a cause

>

> > > > of weather-change which usually gives me temporary cough and cold every

>

> > > > year for few days and disappears on its own, without the help of any

>

> > > > medicine. I thought that this year, cough problem is little more severe

>

> > > > and is causing this breathlessness. A few more days passed in this hope

>

> > > > and I remained careless.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > After about a week, when the problem did not subsided, and I felt that

>

> > > > it is increasing day-by-day, I went to my

>

> > cardiologist friend. On

>

> > > > examination and after various tests, he was just stunned that somebody

>

> > > > may be so careless about his health. He immediately referred me to

>

> > > > Fortis hospital, Noida. My hearth's left ventricle was functioning at

>

> > > > only 20% to 25% capacity at that time (i n doctor's report, written as

>

> > > > "Severe LV dysfunction - LVEF 20-25%; Acute left ventricular failure

>

> > > > (recovered); Acute coronary syndrome; mild mitral regurgitation) .

>

> > > >

>

> > > > I was admitted to MICU for 36 hrs and then remained in CCU for next 6

>

> > > > days. Thereafter, another 5 days in hospital's private room. (15th

>

> > > > november to 26th November 2009). Severe problem was overcome and my

>

> > > > heath improved. I was discharged from hospital with the advise of

>

> > > > complete rest for next few months.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > With the above description of a major

>

> > incident of my life, I come to the

>

> > > > main point. At the time of my illness, I was running Vimshottari dasa of

>

> > > > Mercury-Venus- Sun. Mercury is my ascendant lord as-well-as fourth lord.

>

> > > > Venus, though 12th lord also, but also the 5th lord, posited in the 10th

>

> > > > house with ascendant lord. Both the Vimshottari dasa lords are my best

>

> > > > functional benefics. My current period, since the start of

>

> > > > Mercury-Venus, is one of my best period of life, professionally as well

>

> > > > as in other areas of life. My daughter's marriage took place in May

>

> > > > 2009, my new home is nearing completion in this period and many other

>

> > > > such good things.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Then what was the cause of this incident. I could not relate it to

>

> > > > vimshottari dasa in any way. However, answer is very clear when I saw

>

> > > > transits around 5th November 2009. Ketu in

>

> > Natal Lagna, Rahu & Saturn

>

> > > > aspecting Lagna, ascendant lord Mercury, sandwiched between Saturn and

>

> > > > Sun and Mars aspecting it, no benefic aspects on Lagna as well as Lagna

>

> > > > lord, in transit chart.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Now see the Ashtakvarga transits. On 5th November 2009, after 14:30 hrs,

>

> > > > all seven plane ts (except two nodes) were in "Non-contributor' s

>

> > > > kakshyas". This is one of the worst possible scenarios in terms of

>

> > > > asktakvarga, one may expect, and comes very rarely in one's life. This

>

> > > > planetary configuration remained for me till 8:30 am of 6th November

>

> > > > 2009. After 8:30 hrs on 6th november, Moon moved to a "Contributor' s

>

> > > > kakshya" but still, then, rest of the 6 planets were "Non-contributor' s

>

> > > > kakshya". My Lagna lord Mercury was with ONE benefic point only, in a

>

> > > > very weak SAV sign (19 points only) and

>

> > that too in a non-contributor' s

>

> > > > kakshya.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > The above mentioned ashtakvarga configuration was repeated many times

>

> > > > during next one week. For example, see my transit chart of 8th Nov. 2009

>

> > > > (10:00 am), 10th Nov. 2009 (10:00 am), when all seven planets were in

>

> > > > "Non-contributor' s kakshyas".

>

> > > >

>

> > > > My birth-data is as follows:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > 28th March 1957

>

> > > > 12:45 hrs (Noon)

>

> > > > Bulandshahr (U.P.) (028N24; 077E51)

>

> > > >

>

> > > > [Ascendant Gemini, Moon in Aquarius, shatbhisha nakshatra]

>

> > > >

>

> > > > I hope, the above example will unveil the myth that "Gochara NEVER

>

> > > > over-rides dasa?"

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Warm regards,

>

> > > > Shyam S Kansal

>

> > > >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

>