I came to one serious question

birth details 6-6-70 7.05am DEHLI ..............question :: is this

person virgin at age 36?

How to see this ?

and advice

rajiv

Guest guest

Bokaariya ji,

Based on the section of " Chaste Wife " in 4th reader (page #100), I can say that -

" If the sub-lord of 1st cusp is neither Mars nor Venus nor Saturn, and if the sub-lord of 7 is not deposited in constellation of Mars or Venus or Saturn, occupying one of the signs belonging to Mars or Venus or Saturn, the the person is Virgin. "

The above should also be checked with 7th house.

I am posting this just for brainstorming and IMO more research is required to check it. I would like to see more charts on this subject so do some study on this topic.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 2/18/07, bokaariya <bokaariya wrote:

dear freindsI came to one serious questionbirth details 6-6-70 7.05am DEHLI ..............question :: is thisperson virgin at age 36?How to see this ?and advicerajiv

Guest guest

, bokaariya <bokaariya wrote:

>

> dear freinds

> I came to one serious question

> birth details 6-6-70 7.05am DEHLI ..............question :: is

this

> person virgin at age 36?

> How to see this ?

> and advice

>

> rajiv

>RESPECTED SIR

YOUR answer to this qustion is nicebut i confused a bit

to my knowledge lagna leo sub lord mer in aris 7th sub lord sat in

scrpio is a lady who is very very strict so how any one can identify

the real truth about virginity

only the stree jataka and trimsamsa can help Alittle bit

how we can analize both male or female are god untill they get their

real partners thanking you

santa boorla

Guest guest

Here is one chart for which I know that he lost virginity early in their life, much before marriage.

Chart 1

Date of Birth : 13.2.1976 Sex : Male Time of Birth : 7-0 IST Place of Birth : MAINPURI Latitude : 027-12 N Longitude : 079-06 E

KP Chart URL: www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=amitsingh

The rule on virginity posted by me on 18th Feb doesn't look working here. 1st SL is MER in the constellation of SUN. 7th SL is VEN in the constellation of SUN again. So, it seems that the rule doens't work as it is.

I think that the connection of 8th and 12th house are more significant here. MER is lord of 5th & 8th in 12th posited in the constellation of SUN, lord of 7th in 12th. Similarly VEN is also connected with 12th using SUN.

Probably, connection of 8th and 12th shows lack on self control and low moral.

Though this is only one chart and we need more charts to create some rule.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 10 Mar 2007 22:49:50 -0800, strawberry1948 <

strawberry1948 wrote:

, bokaariya <bokaariya wrote:> > dear freinds

> I came to one serious question> birth details 6-6-70 7.05am DEHLI ..............question :: is this> person virgin at age 36?> How to see this ?> and advice> > rajiv

>RESPECTED SIR YOUR answer to this qustion is nicebut i confused a bit to my knowledge lagna leo sub lord mer in aris 7th sub lord sat in scrpio is a lady who is very very strict so how any one can identify the real truth about virginity only the stree jataka and trimsamsa can help Alittle bit how we can analize both male or female are god untill they get their real partners thanking you santa boorla

Guest guest

Dear Punit,

If the s/lof the Vth, signifies XI,VIII & VII, one will have sexual contact with that particular person,only, Venus also needs to be examined,and Venus as chief karaka for marriage,it shows whether one will be faithful or not...

Also,if the s/l of I, also signifies V ,VIII & XI, and is connected with Sat,Mars and Venus it indicates sexual perversion/debauch/incest...

I am afraid,I haven't come across a n indicator for virginity...

I hope the above will help...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sunday, 11 March, 2007 12:46:36 PMRe: Re: VIRGINITY

Here is one chart for which I know that he lost virginity early in their life, much before marriage.

Chart 1

Date of Birth : 13.2.1976 Sex : Male Time of Birth : 7-0 IST Place of Birth : MAINPURI Latitude : 027-12 N Longitude : 079-06 E

KP Chart URL: www.astrosage. com/chart. asp?user= amitsingh

The rule on virginity posted by me on 18th Feb doesn't look working here. 1st SL is MER in the constellation of SUN. 7th SL is VEN in the constellation of SUN again. So, it seems that the rule doens't work as it is.

I think that the connection of 8th and 12th house are more significant here. MER is lord of 5th & 8th in 12th posited in the constellation of SUN, lord of 7th in 12th. Similarly VEN is also connected with 12th using SUN.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 10 Mar 2007 22:49:50 -0800, strawberry1948 < strawberry1948@ > wrote:

@gro ups.com, bokaariya <bokaariya@.. .> wrote:> > dear freinds > I came to one serious question> birth details 6-6-70 7.05am DEHLI ............ ..question :: is this> person virgin at age 36?> How to see this ?> and advice> > rajiv>RESPECTED SIR YOUR answer to this qustion is nicebut i confused a bit to my knowledge lagna leo sub lord mer in aris 7th sub lord sat in scrpio is a lady who is very very strict so how any one can identify the real truth about virginity only the stree jataka and trimsamsa can help Alittle bit how we can analize both male or female are god untill they get their real partners thanking you santa boorla

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Punitji,I see this Delhi born person's horoscope in a different angle.Venus the lord of the 5th (love affairs) and 12th ( bed pleasures) is in the lagna(self). Venus is also the sub lord of the 7th cusp. So from the 7th Venus indicates 7,6 and 11. So there is defnitely gain from partner. Venus is in the star of Jupiter which by its closeness to Libra again signifies 5, 7 and 10 from lagna. Again this reflects as 11,1,4 from the 7th. Moon agin is close to gemini. Moon and Venus in the Lagna cusp will definitely attract the opposite sex being the lords of 2nd and 5 & 12 and connected to lagna.Mars is the sublord of the 12th cusp and Mars is in the 12th from lagna.Mars indicates 7th and 12th houses from the 12th. All these factors show that there is tremendous attaraction because of common 5th and 7th signification and also 12th signification from lagna and also the 7th. Since there is no planrt in the 7th, Moon, Mars, Venus will contribute to the signification of the 7th cusp by drishti and Jupiter by ownership.This again works out to Sun, Jupiter, Saturn and Venus as the significators of the 7th house and all that is discussed above is signified during the Dasa/Bhukti/Anthara periods.I cannot doubt on the character of a person but definitely, the attaraction is present. Please, let the Gurujans correct me.

V.Ramachandran.On 10 Mar 2007 23:16:36 -0800, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Chart 1

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

strawberry1948 wrote:

, bokaariya <bokaariya wrote:> > dear freinds

> I came to one serious question> birth details 6-6-70 7.05am DEHLI ..............question :: is this> person virgin at age 36?> How to see this ?> and advice> > rajiv

>RESPECTED SIR YOUR answer to this qustion is nicebut i confused a bit to my knowledge lagna leo sub lord mer in aris 7th sub lord sat in scrpio is a lady who is very very strict so how any one can identify the real truth about virginity only the stree jataka and trimsamsa can help Alittle bit how we can analize both male or female are god untill they get their real partners thanking you santa boorla

Guest guest

Dear Padma ji,

Good point of view. Though, don't you think that lack of self-control and loose character go hand in hand?

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/12/07, Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote:

Dear Punitji,I see this Delhi born person's horoscope in a different angle.Venus the lord of the 5th (love affairs) and 12th ( bed pleasures) is in the lagna(self). Venus is also the sub lord of the 7th cusp. So from the 7th Venus indicates 7,6 and 11. So there is defnitely gain from partner. Venus is in the star of Jupiter which by its closeness to Libra again signifies 5, 7 and 10 from lagna. Again this reflects as 11,1,4 from the 7th. Moon agin is close to gemini. Moon and Venus in the Lagna cusp will definitely attract the opposite sex being the lords of 2nd and 5 & 12 and connected to lagna.Mars is the sublord of the 12th cusp and Mars is in the 12th from lagna.Mars indicates 7th and 12th houses from the 12th. All these factors show that there is tremendous attaraction because of common 5th and 7th signification and also 12th signification from lagna and also the 7th. Since there is no planrt in the 7th, Moon, Mars, Venus will contribute to the signification of the 7th cusp by drishti and Jupiter by ownership.This again works out to Sun, Jupiter, Saturn and Venus as the significators of the 7th house and all that is discussed above is signified during the Dasa/Bhukti/Anthara periods.I cannot doubt on the character of a person but definitely, the attaraction is present. Please, let the Gurujans correct me. V.Ramachandran.

On 10 Mar 2007 23:16:36 -0800, Punit Pandey <punitp

> wrote:

Chart 1

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

strawberry1948 wrote:

, bokaariya <bokaariya wrote:> > dear freinds > I came to one serious question> birth details 6-6-70 7.05am DEHLI ..............question :: is this> person virgin at age 36?> How to see this ?> and advice> > rajiv >RESPECTED SIR YOUR answer to this qustion is nicebut i confused a bit to my knowledge lagna leo sub lord mer in aris 7th sub lord sat in scrpio is a lady who is very very strict so how any one can identify the real truth about virginity only the stree jataka and trimsamsa can help Alittle bit how we can analize both male or female are god untill they get their real partners thanking you santa boorla

Guest guest

Dear sir,Lack of self control and loose character are signified by planets. You cannot contol the planets and hence the character attached to it.V.Ramachandran.On 3/12/07, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Padma ji,

Good point of view. Though, don't you think that lack of self-control and loose character go hand in hand?

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/12/07, Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran

> wrote:

Dear Punitji,I see this Delhi born person's horoscope in a different angle.Venus the lord of the 5th (love affairs) and 12th ( bed pleasures) is in the lagna(self). Venus is also the sub lord of the 7th cusp. So from the 7th Venus indicates 7,6 and 11. So there is defnitely gain from partner. Venus is in the star of Jupiter which by its closeness to Libra again signifies 5, 7 and 10 from lagna. Again this reflects as 11,1,4 from the 7th. Moon agin is close to gemini. Moon and Venus in the Lagna cusp will definitely attract the opposite sex being the lords of 2nd and 5 & 12 and connected to lagna.Mars is the sublord of the 12th cusp and Mars is in the 12th from lagna.Mars indicates 7th and 12th houses from the 12th. All these factors show that there is tremendous attaraction because of common 5th and 7th signification and also 12th signification from lagna and also the 7th. Since there is no planrt in the 7th, Moon, Mars, Venus will contribute to the signification of the 7th cusp by drishti and Jupiter by ownership.This again works out to Sun, Jupiter, Saturn and Venus as the significators of the 7th house and all that is discussed above is signified during the Dasa/Bhukti/Anthara periods.I cannot doubt on the character of a person but definitely, the attaraction is present. Please, let the Gurujans correct me. V.Ramachandran.

On 10 Mar 2007 23:16:36 -0800, Punit Pandey <punitp

> wrote:

Chart 1

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

strawberry1948 wrote:

, bokaariya <bokaariya wrote:> > dear freinds > I came to one serious question> birth details 6-6-70 7.05am DEHLI ..............question :: is this> person virgin at age 36?> How to see this ?> and advice> > rajiv >RESPECTED SIR YOUR answer to this qustion is nicebut i confused a bit to my knowledge lagna leo sub lord mer in aris 7th sub lord sat in scrpio is a lady who is very very strict so how any one can identify the real truth about virginity only the stree jataka and trimsamsa can help Alittle bit how we can analize both male or female are god untill they get their real partners thanking you santa boorla

Guest guest

RESPECTED SIRS pADMA JI EXPLAINED AND ANALYSID VERY NICELY here I a m giveing some hints from notable personalities becaus it is a sharing mail i am sharing some quotations for any one whether it is male or female venus in 7th and 12th leeds to fickle mind venus with rahu ,4th house aspected by melifics and sun in angle, moon conjoine withone malific and saspected by other seveor

angular afflictions from sat ,mars and uranus or neptune to the apropriate lumanaries will lead to abnormalities in sex life brihat jataka written by varahamihira is saying if birth or moon falls in house of mars and ocupies the trimsamsaof mars sat jup mer or venus the girl will be imoral before maturity if the birth of moon or lagna occupies aris or scrpioand fallsin the trimsamsaof of mars she in all means may not be a virgin and if birth or moon in sat rasi s and in the teimsamas of sat is not good like that i may be excused if i understand wrong my earlior ru q ust regarding education when and what is the ultimate point for ones fullsstop for eduction pl eye open in this matter santaboorla i am not able to open the free s|w i requst help how to see it excuse me if i write any thing undesirable Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote: Dear sir,Lack of self control and loose character are signified by planets. You cannot contol the planets and hence the character attached to it.V.Ramachandran. On 3/12/07, Punit Pandey <punitp > wrote: Dear Padma ji, Good point of view. Though, don't you think that lack of self-control and loose character go hand in hand? Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/12/07, Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran > wrote: Dear Punitji,I see this Delhi born person's horoscope in a different angle.Venus the lord of the 5th (love affairs) and 12th ( bed pleasures) is in the lagna(self). Venus is also the sub lord of the 7th cusp. So from the 7th Venus indicates 7,6 and 11. So there is defnitely gain from partner. Venus is in the star of Jupiter which by its closeness to Libra again signifies 5, 7 and 10 from lagna. Again this reflects as 11,1,4 from the 7th. Moon agin is close to gemini. Moon and Venus in the Lagna cusp will definitely attract the opposite sex being the lords of 2nd and 5 & 12 and connected to lagna.Mars is the sublord of the 12th cusp and Mars is

in the 12th from lagna.Mars indicates 7th and 12th houses from the 12th. All these factors show that there is tremendous attaraction because of common 5th and 7th signification and also 12th signification from lagna and also the 7th. Since there is no planrt in the 7th, Moon, Mars, Venus will contribute to the signification of the 7th cusp by drishti and Jupiter by ownership.This again works out to Sun, Jupiter, Saturn and Venus as the significators of the 7th house and all that is discussed above is signified during the Dasa/Bhukti/Anthara periods.I cannot doubt on the character of a person but definitely, the attaraction is present. Please, let the Gurujans correct me. V.Ramachandran. On 10 Mar 2007 23:16:36 -0800, Punit Pandey <punitp > wrote: Here is one chart for which I know that he lost virginity early in their life, much before marriage. Chart 1 Date of Birth : 13.2.1976 Sex : Male Time of Birth : 7-0 IST Place of Birth : MAINPURI Latitude : 027-12 N Longitude : 079-06 E KP

Chart URL: www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=amitsingh The rule on virginity posted by me on 18th Feb doesn't look working here. 1st SL is MER in the constellation of SUN. 7th SL is VEN in the constellation of SUN again. So, it seems that the rule doens't work as it is. I think that the connection of 8th and 12th house are more significant here. MER is lord of 5th & 8th in 12th posited in the constellation of SUN, lord of 7th in 12th. Similarly VEN is also connected with 12th using SUN. Probably, connection of 8th and 12th shows lack on self control and low moral. Though this is only one chart and we need more charts to create some rule. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 10 Mar 2007 22:49:50 -0800, strawberry1948 < strawberry1948 > wrote: , bokaariya <bokaariya wrote:> > dear freinds > I came to one serious question> birth details 6-6-70 7.05am DEHLI ..............question :: is this> person virgin at age 36?> How to see this ?> and advice> > rajiv >RESPECTED SIR YOUR answer to this qustion is nicebut i confused a bit to my knowledge lagna leo sub lord mer in aris 7th

sub lord sat in scrpio is a lady who is very very strict so how any one can identify the real truth about virginity only the stree jataka and trimsamsa can help Alittle bit how we can analize both male or female are god untill they get their real partners thanking you santa boorla

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I am not an expert on Kp. So am looking for

inputs on how to judge character of a person

about which this thread is subject for.

Would the Sublord of the ascendant indicate

that or give the required clues for same?

If this sublord say Rahu is conjoined

within 4 degrees of say Moon or Mercury or

vice versa or by aspect from the same ? Would

it show ficklemindednees or depravedness ?

Or if this sublord is Venus and connected with

Rahu (Alien masses) by conjunction or aspect

say in dual Raashi like Gemini or Virgo ?

Or if Hershel gains placement of 7th with

bad aspect from Lagna ?

Do we have to look for above type of

combinations to judge the character?

Another query - Does Gemini ascendant at

17 Degrees make a man/women impotent or cold ?

Or same degrees of Gemini at 5th Cusp or

or 10th Cusp ?

regards,

Bhaskar.

Or if -- In , Santa Boorla

<strawberry1948 wrote:

>

> RESPECTED SIRS

> pADMA JI EXPLAINED AND ANALYSID VERY NICELY

> here I a m giveing some hints from notable

personalities becaus it is a sharing mail i am sharing some

quotations

> for any one whether it is male or female

venus in 7th and 12th leeds to fickle mind

> venus with rahu ,4th house aspected by

melifics and sun in angle, moon conjoine withone malific and

saspected by other seveor angular afflictions from sat ,mars and

uranus or neptune to the apropriate lumanaries will lead to

abnormalities in sex life

> brihat jataka written by varahamihira is saying if birth or

moon falls in house of mars and ocupies the trimsamsaof mars sat

jup mer or venus the girl will be imoral before maturity

> if the birth of moon or lagna occupies aris or

scrpioand fallsin the trimsamsaof of mars she in all means may not be

a virgin and if birth or moon in sat rasi s and in the teimsamas of

sat is not good like that i may be excused if i understand wrong

my earlior ru q ust regarding education when and what is the ultimate

point for ones fullsstop for eduction pl eye open in this matter

> santaboorla

> i am not able to open the free s|w i

requst help how to see it

> excuse me if i write any thing

undesirable

> Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote:

> Dear sir,

>

> Lack of self control and loose character are signified by planets.

You cannot contol the planets and hence the character attached to it.

>

> V.Ramachandran.

>

>

> On 3/12/07, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

> Dear Padma ji,

>

> Good point of view. Though, don't you think that lack of self-

control and loose character go hand in hand?

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On 3/12/07, Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran >

wrote: Dear Punitji,

>

> I see this Delhi born person's horoscope in a different angle.Venus

the lord of the 5th (love affairs) and 12th ( bed pleasures) is in

the lagna(self). Venus is also the sub lord of the 7th cusp. So from

the 7th Venus indicates 7,6 and 11. So there is defnitely gain from

partner. Venus is in the star of Jupiter which by its closeness to

Libra again signifies 5, 7 and 10 from lagna. Again this reflects as

11,1,4 from the 7th. Moon agin is close to gemini. Moon and Venus in

the Lagna cusp will definitely attract the opposite sex being the

lords of 2nd and 5 & 12 and connected to lagna.Mars is the sublord of

the 12th cusp and Mars is in the 12th from lagna.Mars indicates 7th

and 12th houses from the 12th. All these factors show that there is

tremendous attaraction because of common 5th and 7th signification

and also 12th signification from lagna and also the 7th. Since there

is no planrt in the 7th, Moon, Mars, Venus will contribute to the

signification of the 7th cusp by

> drishti and Jupiter by ownership.This again works out to Sun,

Jupiter, Saturn and Venus as the significators of the 7th house and

all that is discussed above is signified during the

Dasa/Bhukti/Anthara periods.

>

> I cannot doubt on the character of a person but definitely, the

attaraction is present. Please, let the Gurujans correct me.

>

> V.Ramachandran.

>

>

>

> On 10 Mar 2007 23:16:36 -0800, Punit Pandey <punitp >

wrote:

> Here is one chart for which I know that he lost virginity early

in their life, much before marriage.

>

> Chart 1

> Date of Birth : 13.2.1976

> Sex : Male

> Time of Birth : 7-0 IST

> Place of Birth : MAINPURI

> Latitude : 027-12 N

> Longitude : 079-06 E

>

> KP Chart URL: www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=amitsingh

>

> The rule on virginity posted by me on 18th Feb doesn't look

working here. 1st SL is MER in the constellation of SUN. 7th SL is

VEN in the constellation of SUN again. So, it seems that the rule

doens't work as it is.

>

> I think that the connection of 8th and 12th house are more

significant here. MER is lord of 5th & 8th in 12th posited in the

constellation of SUN, lord of 7th in 12th. Similarly VEN is also

connected with 12th using SUN.

>

> Probably, connection of 8th and 12th shows lack on self control

and low moral.

>

> Though this is only one chart and we need more charts to create

some rule.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

>

> On 10 Mar 2007 22:49:50 -0800, strawberry1948 <

strawberry1948 wrote: --- In

, bokaariya <bokaariya@> wrote:

> >

> > dear freinds

> > I came to one serious question

> > birth details 6-6-70 7.05am DEHLI ..............question :: is

> this

> > person virgin at age 36?

> > How to see this ?

> > and advice

> >

> > rajiv

> >RESPECTED SIR

> YOUR answer to this qustion is nicebut i confused a bit

> to my knowledge lagna leo sub lord mer in aris 7th sub lord sat in

> scrpio is a lady who is very very strict so how any one can

identify

> the real truth about virginity

> only the stree jataka and trimsamsa can help Alittle bit

> how we can analize both male or female are god untill they get

their

> real partners thanking you

> santa boorla

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.

> Try the Mail Beta.

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar,

From my notes,I can say that if the s/l of the Ascendant signifies V & XI,and is also connected with

Mars,Sat & Venus...it shows debauch or a person who would think nothing of comitting incest...!

Pl. also note that if the s/l of the Vth(for love),signifies XI,VIII & VII, there will be sexual contact with the object of desire...

If the s/l of the Vth signifies XI alone,one will have only mental pleasure,if XI & VII,then there will be contact without indulging in sex...

Thus our revered Guruji has taught us,to differentiate...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Wednesday, 14 March, 2007 11:51:41 AM Re: VIRGINITY

Dear Members,I am not an expert on Kp. So am looking for inputs on how to judge character of a person about which this thread is subject for.Would the Sublord of the ascendant indicatethat or give the required clues for same? If this sublord say Rahu is conjoined within 4 degrees of say Moon or Mercury orvice versa or by aspect from the same ? Would it show ficklemindednees or depravedness ? Or if this sublord is Venus and connected withRahu (Alien masses) by conjunction or aspectsay in dual Raashi like Gemini or Virgo ?Or if Hershel gains placement of 7th withbad aspect from Lagna ?Do we have to look for above type of combinations to judge the character?Another query - Does Gemini ascendant at 17 Degrees make a man/women impotent or cold ?Or same degrees of Gemini at 5th Cusp or or 10th Cusp ?regards,Bhaskar.Or if -- In @gro ups.com, Santa Boorla <strawberry1948@ ...> wrote:>> RESPECTED SIRS > pADMA JI EXPLAINED AND ANALYSID VERY NICELY > here I a m giveing some hints from notable personalities becaus it is a sharing mail i am sharing some quotations > for any one whether it is male or female venus in 7th and 12th leeds to fickle mind > venus with rahu ,4th house aspected by melifics and sun in angle, moon conjoine withone malific and saspected by other seveor angular afflictions from sat ,mars and uranus or neptune to the apropriate lumanaries will lead to abnormalities in sex life > brihat jataka written by varahamihira is saying if birth or moon falls in house of mars and ocupies the trimsamsaof mars sat jup mer or venus the girl will be imoral before maturity > if the birth of moon or lagna

occupies aris or scrpioand fallsin the trimsamsaof of mars she in all means may not be a virgin and if birth or moon in sat rasi s and in the teimsamas of sat is not good like that i may be excused if i understand wrong my earlior ru q ust regarding education when and what is the ultimate point for ones fullsstop for eduction pl eye open in this matter > santaboorla> i am not able to open the free s|w i requst help how to see it > excuse me if i write any thing undesirable > Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote:> Dear sir,> > Lack of self control and loose character are signified by planets. You cannot contol the planets and hence the character attached to it.> > V.Ramachandran.> > > On 3/12/07, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote: > Dear Padma ji,> > Good point of view. Though, don't you think that lack of

self-control and loose character go hand in hand?> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On 3/12/07, Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran > wrote: Dear Punitji,> > I see this Delhi born person's horoscope in a different angle.Venus the lord of the 5th (love affairs) and 12th ( bed pleasures) is in the lagna(self). Venus is also the sub lord of the 7th cusp. So from the 7th Venus indicates 7,6 and 11. So there is defnitely gain from partner. Venus is in the star of Jupiter which by its closeness to Libra again signifies 5, 7 and 10 from lagna. Again this reflects as 11,1,4 from the 7th. Moon agin is close to gemini. Moon and Venus in the Lagna cusp will definitely attract the opposite sex being the lords of 2nd and 5 & 12 and connected to lagna.Mars is the sublord of the 12th cusp and Mars is in the 12th from lagna.Mars indicates 7th and 12th

houses from the 12th. All these factors show that there is tremendous attaraction because of common 5th and 7th signification and also 12th signification from lagna and also the 7th. Since there is no planrt in the 7th, Moon, Mars, Venus will contribute to the signification of the 7th cusp by> drishti and Jupiter by ownership.This again works out to Sun, Jupiter, Saturn and Venus as the significators of the 7th house and all that is discussed above is signified during the Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara periods.> > I cannot doubt on the character of a person but definitely, the attaraction is present. Please, let the Gurujans correct me. > > V.Ramachandran. > > > > On 10 Mar 2007 23:16:36 -0800, Punit Pandey <punitp > wrote: > Here is one chart for which I know that he lost virginity early in their life, much before marriage.> > Chart 1> Date of

Birth : 13.2.1976> Sex : Male> Time of Birth : 7-0 IST> Place of Birth : MAINPURI> Latitude : 027-12 N> Longitude : 079-06 E > > KP Chart URL: www.astrosage. com/chart. asp?user= amitsingh> > The rule on virginity posted by me on 18th Feb doesn't look working here. 1st SL is MER in the constellation of SUN. 7th SL is VEN in the constellation of SUN again. So, it seems that the rule doens't work as it is. > > I think that the connection of 8th and 12th house are more significant here. MER is lord of 5th & 8th in 12th posited in the constellation of SUN, lord of 7th in 12th. Similarly VEN is also connected with 12th using SUN. > > Probably, connection of 8th and 12th shows lack on self control and low moral.> > Though this is only one chart and we need more charts to create some rule.> > Thanks & Regards,>

> Punit Pandey> > > > > On 10 Mar 2007 22:49:50 -0800, strawberry1948 < strawberry1948@ ...> wrote: @gro ups.com, bokaariya <bokaariya@> wrote:> > > > dear freinds > > I came to one serious question> > birth details 6-6-70 7.05am DEHLI ............ ..question :: is > this> > person virgin at age 36?> > How to see this ?> > and advice> > > > rajiv > >RESPECTED SIR > YOUR answer to this qustion is nicebut i confused a bit > to my knowledge lagna leo sub lord mer in aris 7th sub lord sat in > scrpio is a lady who is very very strict so how any one can identify > the real truth about virginity > only the stree jataka and trimsamsa can help Alittle bit > how we can

analize both male or female are god untill they get their > real partners thanking you > santa boorla> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> Try the Mail Beta.>

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Shri Yogeshji,

Sir I thank You for your enumeration and make note of same in my

Record files,for future reference (And hope never have to check such

factors)and Yes,I agree this is not the right Forum to discuss such

factors.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar,

> From my notes,I can say that if the s/l of

the Ascendant signifies V & XI,and is also connected with

> Mars,Sat & Venus...it shows debauch or a person who would think

nothing of comitting incest...!

> Pl. also note that if the s/l of the Vth(for

love),signifies XI,VIII & VII, there will be sexual contact with the

object of desire...

> If the s/l of the Vth signifies XI alone,one

will have only mental pleasure,if XI & VII,then there will be contact

without indulging in sex...

> Thus our revered Guruji has taught us,to

differentiate...

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Wednesday, 14 March, 2007 11:51:41 AM

> Re: VIRGINITY

>

> Dear Members,

>

> I am not an expert on Kp. So am looking for

> inputs on how to judge character of a person

> about which this thread is subject for.

>

> Would the Sublord of the ascendant indicate

> that or give the required clues for same?

> If this sublord say Rahu is conjoined

> within 4 degrees of say Moon or Mercury or

> vice versa or by aspect from the same ? Would

> it show ficklemindednees or depravedness ?

> Or if this sublord is Venus and connected with

> Rahu (Alien masses) by conjunction or aspect

> say in dual Raashi like Gemini or Virgo ?

>

> Or if Hershel gains placement of 7th with

> bad aspect from Lagna ?

>

> Do we have to look for above type of

> combinations to judge the character?

>

> Another query - Does Gemini ascendant at

> 17 Degrees make a man/women impotent or cold ?

> Or same degrees of Gemini at 5th Cusp or

> or 10th Cusp ?

>

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

> Or if -- In @gro ups.com, Santa Boorla

> <strawberry1948@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > RESPECTED SIRS

> > pADMA JI EXPLAINED AND ANALYSID VERY NICELY

> > here I a m giveing some hints from notable

> personalities becaus it is a sharing mail i am sharing some

> quotations

> > for any one whether it is male or female

> venus in 7th and 12th leeds to fickle mind

> > venus with rahu ,4th house aspected by

> melifics and sun in angle, moon conjoine withone malific and

> saspected by other seveor angular afflictions from sat ,mars and

> uranus or neptune to the apropriate lumanaries will lead to

> abnormalities in sex life

> > brihat jataka written by varahamihira is saying if birth or

> moon falls in house of mars and ocupies the trimsamsaof mars sat

> jup mer or venus the girl will be imoral before maturity

> > if the birth of moon or lagna occupies aris or

> scrpioand fallsin the trimsamsaof of mars she in all means may not

be

> a virgin and if birth or moon in sat rasi s and in the teimsamas of

> sat is not good like that i may be excused if i understand wrong

> my earlior ru q ust regarding education when and what is the

ultimate

> point for ones fullsstop for eduction pl eye open in this matter

> > santaboorla

> > i am not able to open the free s|w i

> requst help how to see it

> > excuse me if i write any thing

> undesirable

> > Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote:

> > Dear sir,

> >

> > Lack of self control and loose character are signified by

planets.

> You cannot contol the planets and hence the character attached to

it.

> >

> > V.Ramachandran.

> >

> >

> > On 3/12/07, Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:

> > Dear Padma ji,

> >

> > Good point of view. Though, don't you think that lack of self-

> control and loose character go hand in hand?

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On 3/12/07, Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran >

> wrote: Dear Punitji,

> >

> > I see this Delhi born person's horoscope in a different

angle.Venus

> the lord of the 5th (love affairs) and 12th ( bed pleasures) is in

> the lagna(self). Venus is also the sub lord of the 7th cusp. So

from

> the 7th Venus indicates 7,6 and 11. So there is defnitely gain from

> partner. Venus is in the star of Jupiter which by its closeness to

> Libra again signifies 5, 7 and 10 from lagna. Again this reflects

as

> 11,1,4 from the 7th. Moon agin is close to gemini. Moon and Venus

in

> the Lagna cusp will definitely attract the opposite sex being the

> lords of 2nd and 5 & 12 and connected to lagna.Mars is the sublord of

> the 12th cusp and Mars is in the 12th from lagna.Mars indicates 7th

> and 12th houses from the 12th. All these factors show that there is

> tremendous attaraction because of common 5th and 7th signification

> and also 12th signification from lagna and also the 7th. Since

there

> is no planrt in the 7th, Moon, Mars, Venus will contribute to the

> signification of the 7th cusp by

> > drishti and Jupiter by ownership.This again works out to Sun,

> Jupiter, Saturn and Venus as the significators of the 7th house and

> all that is discussed above is signified during the

> Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara periods.

> >

> > I cannot doubt on the character of a person but definitely, the

> attaraction is present. Please, let the Gurujans correct me.

> >

> > V.Ramachandran.

> >

> >

> >

> > On 10 Mar 2007 23:16:36 -0800, Punit Pandey <punitp@ >

> wrote:

> > Here is one chart for which I know that he lost virginity early

> in their life, much before marriage.

> >

> > Chart 1

> > Date of Birth : 13.2.1976

> > Sex : Male

> > Time of Birth : 7-0 IST

> > Place of Birth : MAINPURI

> > Latitude : 027-12 N

> > Longitude : 079-06 E

> >

> > KP Chart URL: www.astrosage. com/chart. asp?user= amitsingh

> >

> > The rule on virginity posted by me on 18th Feb doesn't look

> working here. 1st SL is MER in the constellation of SUN. 7th SL is

> VEN in the constellation of SUN again. So, it seems that the rule

> doens't work as it is.

> >

> > I think that the connection of 8th and 12th house are more

> significant here. MER is lord of 5th & 8th in 12th posited in the

> constellation of SUN, lord of 7th in 12th. Similarly VEN is also

> connected with 12th using SUN.

> >

> > Probably, connection of 8th and 12th shows lack on self control

> and low moral.

> >

> > Though this is only one chart and we need more charts to create

> some rule.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On 10 Mar 2007 22:49:50 -0800, strawberry1948 <

> strawberry1948@ ...> wrote: --- In

> @gro ups.com, bokaariya <bokaariya@> wrote:

> > >

> > > dear freinds

> > > I came to one serious question

> > > birth details 6-6-70 7.05am DEHLI ............ ..question :: is

> > this

> > > person virgin at age 36?

> > > How to see this ?

> > > and advice

> > >

> > > rajiv

> > >RESPECTED SIR

> > YOUR answer to this qustion is nicebut i confused a bit

> > to my knowledge lagna leo sub lord mer in aris 7th sub lord sat

in

> > scrpio is a lady who is very very strict so how any one can

> identify

> > the real truth about virginity

> > only the stree jataka and trimsamsa can help Alittle bit

> > how we can analize both male or female are god untill they get

> their

> > real partners thanking you

> > santa boorla

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- ---

> > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.

> > Try the Mail Beta.

> >

________

> India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new

> http://in.answers./

>