IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Marriage not recommended : Major confusion regarding marriage compatability

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The marriage is not recommended as she is elder to you.

Vedic Astrology , " kumarkumar5049 "

<kumarkumar5049 wrote:

>

> Hello All

>

> Recently, I have got a marriage proposal of a girl. I want to know

if

> she has got kuja dosha and I want to see if our charts are

compatible.

>

> My date of birth is : 8th of December, 1981. Time: 3:00 AM ; place:

> Chennai.

>

> Her Birth Details are: 29th of May, 1981. Time : 16:30 hours; Place:

> Hyderabad.

>

> The confusion I have is:

>

> 1. Mars analysis in both charts (Kuja Dosha analysis in both

charts. I

> have mars in 12th house and she has mars in 8th house. Some say that

> because she has mars in 8th house which is deadlier than mars in

12th

> house, this proposal is not recommended) and

>

> 2. Rajju factor (hers is revathy nakshatra and mine is

Aswini==RAJJU)and

>

> 3. other usual match compatibility points

>

> Is the match recommended or is it NOT recommended. Please let me

know

> about this.

>

> So please give me the report bearing in mind the above 3 factors.

This

> is very important for me.

>

> It will be very helpful, if you people can help me with this.

> Thank You

>

> Kumar

>

Guest guest

So what if she is elder to me. Vedic astrology never says not to marry

a woman who is elder than you. ANyways, its just 6 months.

Please answer to my query.

Thank You

Vedic Astrology , " sagarsehwag " <sagarsehwag

wrote:

>

> The marriage is not recommended as she is elder to you.

>

> Vedic Astrology , " kumarkumar5049 "

> <kumarkumar5049@> wrote:

> >

> > Hello All

> >

> > Recently, I have got a marriage proposal of a girl. I want to know

> if

> > she has got kuja dosha and I want to see if our charts are

> compatible.

> >

> > My date of birth is : 8th of December, 1981. Time: 3:00 AM ; place:

> > Chennai.

> >

> > Her Birth Details are: 29th of May, 1981. Time : 16:30 hours; Place:

> > Hyderabad.

> >

> > The confusion I have is:

> >

> > 1. Mars analysis in both charts (Kuja Dosha analysis in both

> charts. I

> > have mars in 12th house and she has mars in 8th house. Some say that

> > because she has mars in 8th house which is deadlier than mars in

> 12th

> > house, this proposal is not recommended) and

> >

> > 2. Rajju factor (hers is revathy nakshatra and mine is

> Aswini==RAJJU)and

> >

> > 3. other usual match compatibility points

> >

> > Is the match recommended or is it NOT recommended. Please let me

> know

> > about this.

> >

> > So please give me the report bearing in mind the above 3 factors.

> This

> > is very important for me.

> >

> > It will be very helpful, if you people can help me with this.

> > Thank You

> >

> > Kumar

> >

>

Guest guest

Mr. Kumar, 1.First of all we all should agree that perfect matching of Horoscopes for Marriage is not at all possible. Every horoscope will have its flaws and as such Astrological guide lines are given in various text books. When we look into 7th house results, mainly we have to concentrate on the position of 7th lord in Rasi/Bhava and Navamasa charts. Specifically Mars dosha is not mentioned in Ancient literature, but it has crept into through “Kerala Sastra”. In this connection I quote below the observations of Dr.B.V.Raman, the Doyen of Indian Astorlogy from his book “Muhurtha” (Electional Astrology). “The so-called Kuja Dosha” 2.The position of Venus and Mars is very important in judging marital relations. Mars whose element is Fire, rules marriage. Where he is badly situated or associated in the horoscope of a male or female, it follows that the sacerdotal fire gets extinguished soon. Such unfavourable situation goes under the name “Kuja Dosha”. 3.It must be noted that in determining marriage adaptability between two parties, there are several elements of much more importance than Kuja Dosha, and the evil

influences accuring from the bad position of Mars is only one of the several elements. 4.It is unfortunate that throughout South India, especially in the Tamil areas, much is made of the so called Kuja Dosha and this bugbear has been the means of destroying the happiness of many families by preventing marriages otherwise very eligible and anxiously wished for. So far as our humble experience goes it is only in the “Kerala Sastra” that mention is made of Kuja Dosha. The stanza runs thus: “Dhana Vyayecha Pathale Jamitre cha Ashtame Kuja, Strinam Bharthru Vinasamcha Bharthunam Stri Vinasanam” This means: “If Mars is in the 2nd. 12th, 4th, 7th and 8th houses in the horoscope of a female, the death of husband will occur; similar situation in the husband’s horoscope causes the death of wife”. 5.The Lagna represents Body, the Moon – Mind and Venus – sexual relations. Therefore, the houses have to be reckoned with reference to all the three, vz., Lagna, Moon and Venus. The dosha (evil) is considered weak when it exists from Lagna, a little stronger from the Moon and still more powerful from Venus.” 6.While calculating doshas in the horoscopes, apart from Mars, we have to reckon doshas relating to Saturn, Rahu, Ketu and Sun also. How to calculate these doshas has been given by Dr.B.V.Raman in his book “How to Judge a Horoscope – Vol II – while analyzing the 7th Bhava. 7.Generally speaking – Mars in 2nd house causes displeasure in the Family (Kutumba). Mars in 4th house disturbs the happiness at Home(House of Happiness), Mars in 12th house causes unhappiness in Bed Room(Bed Comforts), Mars in 7th house leads to frequent quarrels with Partner which may lead to separation(Divorce) or estrangement and death may occur in exceptional cases. Mars in 8th invariably leads to physical death of Spouse. 8.Apart from Mars, other Malefics – Saturn, Rahu, Ketu and Sun also cause unhappiness in married life when they are placed in 4th, 7th or 8th houses. If Venus is in papa-karthiri yoga or with malefics in 4-7-8 from it will deprive happiness through the death of spouse. Like-wise many rules are there which cannot be followed in practical life. To narrow down these rules, compatability points have been followed since long time based on the birth stars of bride and groom. These points are 36 in total and it is a

accepted theory that if 50% and above points are obtained, matching can be done. The points are: Points Varna/Varga Kuta: 1 Brahmana/Kshatriya/Vysya/Sudra Vasya

Kuta: 2 Manava/Jalachara/Keetala/Chatushpath etc. Dina/Tara Kuta: 3 Tara Bala Yoni Kuta: 4 Sex Graha Kuta: 5 Planetary friendship Gana Kuta: 6 Deva/Manava/Rakshasa Rasi Kuta: 7 Janma Rasi Nadi Kuta: 8 Adi Nadi/Madhya Nadi/Antya Nadi Total Points: 36 Other kutas that are not taken into above are: 1. Mahendra Kuta 2. Stree-deergha Kuta 3. Rajju Kuta and 4. Vedha Kuta. All these 12 kutas are commonly mentioned in many books but in practice only 8 kutas are taken with average points of 50% for compatability. Apart from above there are 9 other vargu/kutas as per Muhurtha Sindhu. They are: 1. Ganitha Gata-Ayushya Vargu 2. Aaya Vargu 3. Nakshatra Jathi Vargu 4. Pakshi Vargu 5. Yogini Vargu 6. Linga Vargu 7. Bhutha Vargu 8. Chandra Yoga Vargu 9. Gothra Vargu. All above Kutas/Vargus are based on the Moon’s constellations of Bride and Groom. Compatability of horoscopes is not mentioned specifically anywhere in ancient literature. In some books it is mentioned that it is enough if Brahmins look to Graha Kuta, Kshatriyas to look to Gana Kuta, Vysyas to look to Stree-deergha Kuta and Sudras to look to Yoni Kuta. 9.It is the basic principle in Astrology that predictions should be in accordance with the Country’s/Region’s cultural practices and to take into account the changes in the traditions, values and systems. We cannot apply astrological principles verbatim at any time. 10. In the horoscope of Bride, in Rasi, Mars is in 8th house from Lagna, associated with 8th Lord Venus, Karaka for Marriage

and Mars is aspected by Jupiter from 12th. Mars is combust in 8th. Mars is in 3rd house from Moon. In Navamsa of Bride, Mars is in 12th to Lagna, in 2nd to Moon and in 5th to Venus. In your horoscope, in Rasi, Mars is in 12th to Lagna, in 6th from Moon and in 9th from Venus. In your Navamsa chart, Mars is in 3rd from Lagna, in 9th from Moon and in 12th to Venus. Mars is Exalted in Navamsa in both the charts. Bride’s Mars is in Krittika whereas your Mars is in Uttara, both Sun stars who is a friend to Mars. As per my compatability calculations, doshas in both the horoscopes are

within 5% only. (Mars, Saturn, Rahu, Ketu and Sun combined – calculated as per Dr.B.V.Raman’s book). 11. Apart from conventional star to star compatability points, I worked out points for: i) Position of Planets and Ascendant in Rasi and Navamsa ii)Rasi Lords friendships in Rasi and Navamsa iii)Star Lords friendships and iv)Star to Star Tarabalam In your case all points put together 64% compatability is arrived which is “Very Good”. Your star is Aswani which falls under “Uttama Deergha-Ayurdaya” and bride’s star is Revati which falls under “Adhama Deergha-Ayurdaya” stars ie both of you have longevity beyond 72 years. As per Pinda-Ayurdaya calculations, your longevity will be 76-77 years and brides 80-81 years. 12. As there are so many positive factors in this alliance, the match is recommended without any ambiguity. Of course, you should not forget that you are going to enter into Mars Dasa by the year 2023 and Mars is the

2nd and 7th lord to you and placed in 12th. During this period you may face some accident etc. and may be hospitalized, but bear in mind that this is as per your horoscope but not the bride’s fault. Bride will enter into Mars Dasa by the year 2039 and for her also Mars is the 2nd and 7th lord and placed in 8th. During this period again you may face difficult situation endangering your life as such at that time you have to take some remedial measures. May God Bless You, Sastry. umarkumar5049 <kumarkumar5049 wrote: So what if she is elder to me. Vedic astrology never says not to marrya woman who is elder than you. ANyways, its just 6 months.Please answer to my query.Thank YouVedic Astrology , "sagarsehwag" <sagarsehwagwrote:>> The marriage is not recommended as she is elder to you.> > Vedic Astrology , "kumarkumar5049" > <kumarkumar5049@> wrote:> >> > Hello All> > > > Recently, I have got a marriage proposal of a girl. I want to know > if> > she has got kuja dosha and I want to see if our charts are > compatible.> > > > My date of birth is : 8th of December, 1981. Time: 3:00 AM ; place:> > Chennai.> > > > Her Birth Details are: 29th of May, 1981. Time : 16:30 hours; Place:> > Hyderabad.> > > > The confusion I have is:> > > > 1. Mars analysis in both charts

(Kuja Dosha analysis in both > charts. I> > have mars in 12th house and she has mars in 8th house. Some say that> > because she has mars in 8th house which is deadlier than mars in > 12th> > house, this proposal is not recommended) and > > > > 2. Rajju factor (hers is revathy nakshatra and mine is > Aswini==RAJJU)and > > > > 3. other usual match compatibility points> > > > Is the match recommended or is it NOT recommended. Please let me > know> > about this.> > > > So please give me the report bearing in mind the above 3 factors. > This> > is very important for me.> > > > It will be very helpful, if you people can help me with this.> > Thank You> > > > Kumar> >>

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Male born on 28 Aug 1983,6.50 am,born at Dindigul ,Tamil Nadu.

Female born on 30 Jun 1986,4.43 am,born at Thanjavur,Tamil Nadu

Sir,We are said that we should n ot marry each other ,If we marry problem to life for spouse ,no children etc etc have been told and this makes me worry about my life.No peace of mind.Can you look through and advice please

Thank you

Amsavalli

Mr. Kumar, 1.First of all we all should agree that perfect matching of Horoscopes for Marriage is not at all possible. Every horoscope will have its flaws and as such Astrological guide lines are given in various text books. When we look into 7th house results, mainly we have to concentrate on the position of 7th lord in Rasi/Bhava and Navamasa charts. Specifically Mars dosha is not mentioned in Ancient literature, but it has crept into through “Kerala Sastra”. In this connection I quote below the observations of Dr.B.V.Raman, the Doyen of Indian Astorlogy from his book “Muhurtha” (Electional Astrology). “The so-called Kuja Dosha” 2.The position of Venus and Mars is very important in judging marital relations. Mars whose element is Fire, rules marriage. Where he is badly situated or associated in the horoscope of a male or female, it follows that the sacerdotal fire gets extinguished soon. Such unfavourable situation goes under the name “Kuja Dosha”. 3.It must be noted that in determining marriage adaptability between two parties, there are several elements of much more importance than Kuja Dosha, and the evil

influences accuring from the bad position of Mars is only one of the several elements. 4.It is unfortunate that throughout South India, especially in the Tamil areas, much is made of the so called Kuja Dosha and this bugbear has been the means of destroying the happiness of many families by preventing marriages otherwise very eligible and anxiously wished for. So far as our humble experience goes it is only in the “Kerala Sastra” that mention is made of Kuja Dosha. The stanza runs thus: “Dhana Vyayecha Pathale Jamitre cha Ashtame Kuja, Strinam Bharthru Vinasamcha Bharthunam Stri Vinasanam” This means: “If Mars is in the 2nd. 12th, 4th, 7th and 8th houses in the horoscope of a female, the death of husband will occur; similar situation in the husband’s horoscope causes the death of wife”. 5.The Lagna represents Body, the Moon – Mind and Venus – sexual relations. Therefore, the houses have to be reckoned with reference to all the three, vz., Lagna, Moon and Venus. The dosha (evil) is considered weak when it exists from Lagna, a little stronger from the Moon and still more powerful from Venus.” 6.While calculating doshas in the horoscopes, apart from Mars, we have to reckon doshas relating to Saturn, Rahu, Ketu and Sun also. How to calculate these doshas has been given by Dr.B.V.Raman in his book “How to Judge a Horoscope – Vol II – while analyzing the 7th Bhava. 7.Generally speaking – Mars in 2nd house causes displeasure in the Family (Kutumba). Mars in 4th house disturbs the happiness at Home(House of Happiness), Mars in 12th house causes unhappiness in Bed Room(Bed Comforts), Mars in 7th house leads to frequent quarrels with Partner which may lead to separation(Divorce) or estrangement and death may occur in exceptional cases. Mars in 8th invariably leads to physical death of Spouse. 8.Apart from Mars, other Malefics – Saturn, Rahu, Ketu and Sun also cause unhappiness in married life when they are placed in 4th, 7th or 8th houses. If Venus is in papa-karthiri yoga or with malefics in 4-7-8 from it will deprive happiness through the death of spouse. Like-wise many rules are there which cannot be followed in practical life. To narrow down these rules, compatability points have been followed since long time based on the birth stars of bride and groom. These points are 36 in total and it is a

accepted theory that if 50% and above points are obtained, matching can be done. The points are: Points Varna/Varga Kuta: 1 Brahmana/Kshatriya/Vysya/Sudra Vasya

Kuta: 2 Manava/Jalachara/Keetala/Chatushpath etc. Dina/Tara Kuta: 3 Tara Bala Yoni Kuta: 4 Sex Graha Kuta: 5 Planetary friendship Gana Kuta: 6 Deva/Manava/Rakshasa Rasi Kuta: 7 Janma Rasi Nadi Kuta: 8 Adi Nadi/Madhya Nadi/Antya Nadi Total Points: 36 Other kutas that are not taken into above are: 1. Mahendra Kuta 2. Stree-deergha Kuta 3. Rajju Kuta and 4. Vedha Kuta. All these 12 kutas are commonly mentioned in many books but in practice only 8 kutas are taken with average points of 50% for compatability. Apart from above there are 9 other vargu/kutas as per Muhurtha Sindhu. They are: 1. Ganitha Gata-Ayushya Vargu 2. Aaya Vargu 3. Nakshatra Jathi Vargu 4. Pakshi Vargu 5. Yogini Vargu 6. Linga Vargu 7. Bhutha Vargu 8. Chandra Yoga Vargu 9. Gothra Vargu. All above Kutas/Vargus are based on the Moon’s constellations of Bride and Groom. Compatability of horoscopes is not mentioned specifically anywhere in ancient literature. In some books it is mentioned that it is enough if Brahmins look to Graha Kuta, Kshatriyas to look to Gana Kuta, Vysyas to look to Stree-deergha Kuta and Sudras to look to Yoni Kuta. 9.It is the basic principle in Astrology that predictions should be in accordance with the Country’s/Region’s cultural practices and to take into account the changes in the traditions, values and systems. We cannot apply astrological principles verbatim at any time. 10. In the horoscope of Bride, in Rasi, Mars is in 8th house from Lagna, associated with 8th Lord Venus, Karaka for Marriage

and Mars is aspected by Jupiter from 12th. Mars is combust in 8th. Mars is in 3rd house from Moon. In Navamsa of Bride, Mars is in 12th to Lagna, in 2nd to Moon and in 5th to Venus. In your horoscope, in Rasi, Mars is in 12th to Lagna, in 6th from Moon and in 9th from Venus. In your Navamsa chart, Mars is in 3rd from Lagna, in 9th from Moon and in 12th to Venus. Mars is Exalted in Navamsa in both the charts. Bride’s Mars is in Krittika whereas your Mars is in Uttara, both Sun stars who is a friend to Mars. As per my compatability calculations, doshas in both the horoscopes are

within 5% only. (Mars, Saturn, Rahu, Ketu and Sun combined – calculated as per Dr.B.V.Raman’s book). 11. Apart from conventional star to star compatability points, I worked out points for: i) Position of Planets and Ascendant in Rasi and Navamsa ii)Rasi Lords friendships in Rasi and Navamsa iii)Star Lords friendships and iv)Star to Star Tarabalam In your case all points put together 64% compatability is arrived which is “Very Good”. Your star is Aswani which falls under “Uttama Deergha-Ayurdaya” and bride’s star is Revati which falls under “Adhama Deergha-Ayurdaya” stars ie both of you have longevity beyond 72 years. As per Pinda-Ayurdaya calculations, your longevity will be 76-77 years and brides 80-81 years. 12. As there are so many positive factors in this alliance, the match is recommended without any ambiguity. Of course, you should not forget that you are going to enter into Mars Dasa by the year 2023 and Mars is the

2nd and 7th lord to you and placed in 12th. During this period you may face some accident etc. and may be hospitalized, but bear in mind that this is as per your horoscope but not the bride’s fault. Bride will enter into Mars Dasa by the year 2039 and for her also Mars is the 2nd and 7th lord and placed in 8th. During this period again you may face difficult situation endangering your life as such at that time you have to take some remedial measures. May God Bless You, Sastry. umarkumar5049 <kumarkumar5049 wrote: So what if she is elder to me. Vedic astrology never says not to marrya woman who is elder than you. ANyways, its just 6 months.Please answer to my query.Thank YouVedic Astrology , "sagarsehwag" <sagarsehwagwrote:>> The marriage is not recommended as she is elder to you.> > Vedic Astrology , "kumarkumar5049" > <kumarkumar5049@> wrote:> >> > Hello All> > > > Recently, I have got a marriage proposal of a girl. I want to know > if> > she has got kuja dosha and I want to see if our charts are > compatible.> > > > My date of birth is : 8th of December, 1981. Time: 3:00 AM ; place:> > Chennai.> > > > Her Birth Details are: 29th of May, 1981. Time : 16:30 hours; Place:> > Hyderabad.> > > > The confusion I have is:> > > > 1. Mars analysis in both charts

(Kuja Dosha analysis in both > charts. I> > have mars in 12th house and she has mars in 8th house. Some say that> > because she has mars in 8th house which is deadlier than mars in > 12th> > house, this proposal is not recommended) and > > > > 2. Rajju factor (hers is revathy nakshatra and mine is > Aswini==RAJJU)and > > > > 3. other usual match compatibility points> > > > Is the match recommended or is it NOT recommended. Please let me > know> > about this.> > > > So please give me the report bearing in mind the above 3 factors. > This> > is very important for me.> > > > It will be very helpful, if you people can help me with this.> > Thank You> > > > Kumar> >>

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.