Nadi - Granth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Nahata ji,

I have Dev Keralam { Dev Keraleeyam } in two volumes, a Nadi granth

from Kerala . It is based on shashthiyansh { 1/60th of rasi}system

which has nothing in similarity with the LK system. However most of

the nadi granth are in south Indian languages and therefore most of

us are not quite familiar with the system.

Sincerely,

Priya

lalkitab , Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:

> Respected Rajinder ji,

>

> Thanks for supporting my initiation although indirectly. Sir, I

know it was first written in 1939 and last edition came in 1952 with

1171 pages but I beg to disagree with anyone that this system was

developed then only. Here at this point I don't want to enter into

any debate but I will request all the revered members to kindly go

through few Nadi granths and observe their technique. You will get a

glimpse of LK there. But let me also add that LK is one of the most

advanced systems but we are doing injustice to it by being rigid with

technicalities of it. For instance what reply do LK have for twins. I

have a chart in which twins are born with difference of 4 minutes.

One survivied and another died within 3-4 days. These case studies

should make us sit collectively and realise full potential of LK

now. Fuelling a new research is what is intended by the mail. And

it has to be collective effort as no single person can be 100% on

anything. I request people of your stature to come

> forward and show us the way to enrich Lk with observation,

analysis and experimentation. I hope this initiative will get support

of all you revered members.

>

> Thanks in advance,

>

> Best regards

>

> Jai

> Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002> wrote:

> Respected Friends,

> I take strong exception to the statement " ,,,LK is just a short

story, vedic is the Sea... " This statement is absolutely not

justified. Without studying the LalKitab system carefully and

seriously, such sweeping generalities should be avoided.

>

> It is our collective general lack of understanding, study and

experience (and to some extent a lack of intuition) which prevents

most of us from digging deep into the vast vast ocean that LalKitab

is. And many of you will agree with the statement about

LalKitab " jin DhoonDha tin paaeeya, gahare paanee painTh... "

>

> " LK was written way back... " No, LalKitab is a newcomer on the

scene. It came into being less than seventy-five (75) years ago and

was continuously updated (publicly) till 1952 (In actuality till

early 1980's.) Many of the topics mentioned in the " list " (attached

Email) are addressed in LalKitab though not by name but are

discussed, nevertheless. Such hints and descriptions are spread all

over the book. " New " and " modern " topics, just as in the case of

Vedic astrology, need the research work of a few gifted scholars. In

many respects LK is way ahead of Vedic astrology e.g., simplified and

extremely effective remedial measures, almost no calculations, easier

correction and verification of a horoscope etc. (absolutely no

disrespect intended towards Vedic astrology.)

>

> Vedic astrology has enjoyed a big advantage over LalKitab. It has

been around for the longest time and has had the privilege of having

countless scholars study and modify it. Numerous authentic books are

available to supplement one's knowledge. In the case of LalKitab, you

are lucky to find an authentic edition and each author (other than

Pt. Roop Chand Jee) re-wrote it for the sole purpose of making a

quick buck. Most of these people never did any research into the

depths of this intricate school of thought. However, the time is not

far when we will see some gifted researchers addressing many new

topics.

>

> Respectfully,

> Rajinder Bhatia

>

> Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:

> Dear Bhupinder ji,

>

> This is a little exaggeration.Even Vedic does not deal with these

directly coz during the times of Parashar ji or Yavanacharya ji or

Jaimini ji these things were almost not there. I will be more than

grateful if you could send me name of some classics which deal with

these.

> Objective of this mail of mine was to divert attenton of the

learned community and to fuel a new research in this important

direction.

> I hope you will appreciate my concern.

>

> Best regards

>

> Jay

> bhupinder johar <bsjoharsnp> wrote:

>

> u r right, LK never talks abt such issues. You can get

> answer from vedic. LK is just a short story, vedic is

> the Sea...

> --- Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > Dear Friends,

> > LK was written way back and world has changed a lot

> > since then. Many things which would have been even

> > unheard then is now a reality. In this mail I am

> > trying to divert attention of revered members to

> > some of the issues which are not directly dealt with

> > in LK and no indication is given but these things

> > have become quite important in todays world. I

> > request all the members to contribute in this

> > discussion so that we attain greater clarity. Some

> > of the issues are

> >

> > Bankruptcy

> > Fraud

> > Scientific invention (how we would have predicted

> > for Einstein)

> > Sports Icon (Don Bradman)

> > Murder

> > Love affairs

> > Love marriages

> > Pre & Extra maritals (I don't believe only Venus

> > could answer these)

> > Shot dead

> > Accidents,etc.

> >

> > I have just name a few and list could be endless but

> > inportant thing are/is the rule/s to analyse these.

> > Lets participate and see what we come up with.

> >

> > Best regards

> >

> > Jay

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Priya ji,

Kindly let me disagree with you on the technique of Deva Keralam, which is also known as Chandra Kala Nadi, that it is not based on shastyamsa(1/60 division) but nadiamsa (1/150 division) which are further divided into two parts - uttara and poorva bhaga. There are even more divisions of each Nadiamsa that finally divides a sign into 600 parts.

Here I will also suggest you to go through Bhrigu Nadi and Nandi Nadi and if possible some parts of Dhruva Nadi (which is available exclusively in GOM Library, Chennai). In lieu of these you can also consult "Bhrigu Nandi Nadi" published from Ranjan Publications, Darya Ganj, New delhi. After studying these classics you will appreciate (!) my co-relation of it with LK.

Awaiting your response,

Best regards

Jaibhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya wrote:

Dear Nahata ji,I have Dev Keralam { Dev Keraleeyam } in two volumes, a Nadi granth from Kerala . It is based on shashthiyansh { 1/60th of rasi}system which has nothing in similarity with the LK system. However most of the nadi granth are in south Indian languages and therefore most of us are not quite familiar with the system.Sincerely,Priyalalkitab , Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> Respected Rajinder ji,> > Thanks for supporting my initiation although indirectly. Sir, I know it was first written in 1939 and last edition came in 1952 with 1171 pages but I beg to disagree with anyone that this system was developed then only. Here at this point I don't want to enter into any debate but I will request all the revered members

to kindly go through few Nadi granths and observe their technique. You will get a glimpse of LK there. But let me also add that LK is one of the most advanced systems but we are doing injustice to it by being rigid with technicalities of it. For instance what reply do LK have for twins. I have a chart in which twins are born with difference of 4 minutes. One survivied and another died within 3-4 days. These case studies should make us sit collectively and realise full potential of LK now. Fuelling a new research is what is intended by the mail. And it has to be collective effort as no single person can be 100% on anything. I request people of your stature to come> forward and show us the way to enrich Lk with observation, analysis and experimentation. I hope this initiative will get support of all you revered members.> > Thanks in advance,> > Best regards> >

Jai> Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002> wrote:> Respected Friends,> I take strong exception to the statement ",,,LK is just a short story, vedic is the Sea..." This statement is absolutely not justified. Without studying the LalKitab system carefully and seriously, such sweeping generalities should be avoided. > > It is our collective general lack of understanding, study and experience (and to some extent a lack of intuition) which prevents most of us from digging deep into the vast vast ocean that LalKitab is. And many of you will agree with the statement about LalKitab "jin DhoonDha tin paaeeya, gahare paanee painTh..."> > "LK was written way back..." No, LalKitab is a newcomer on the scene. It came into being less than seventy-five (75) years ago and was continuously updated (publicly) till 1952 (In actuality till early 1980's.) Many of the topics

mentioned in the "list" (attached Email) are addressed in LalKitab though not by name but are discussed, nevertheless. Such hints and descriptions are spread all over the book. "New" and "modern" topics, just as in the case of Vedic astrology, need the research work of a few gifted scholars. In many respects LK is way ahead of Vedic astrology e.g., simplified and extremely effective remedial measures, almost no calculations, easier correction and verification of a horoscope etc. (absolutely no disrespect intended towards Vedic astrology.) > > Vedic astrology has enjoyed a big advantage over LalKitab. It has been around for the longest time and has had the privilege of having countless scholars study and modify it. Numerous authentic books are available to supplement one's knowledge. In the case of LalKitab, you are lucky to find an authentic edition and each author (other than Pt. Roop Chand Jee)

re-wrote it for the sole purpose of making a quick buck. Most of these people never did any research into the depths of this intricate school of thought. However, the time is not far when we will see some gifted researchers addressing many new topics.> > Respectfully,> Rajinder Bhatia> > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> Dear Bhupinder ji,> > This is a little exaggeration.Even Vedic does not deal with these directly coz during the times of Parashar ji or Yavanacharya ji or Jaimini ji these things were almost not there. I will be more than grateful if you could send me name of some classics which deal with these.> Objective of this mail of mine was to divert attenton of the learned community and to fuel a new research in this important direction. > I hope you will appreciate my concern.> > Best regards> >

Jay> bhupinder johar <bsjoharsnp> wrote:> > u r right, LK never talks abt such issues. You can get> answer from vedic. LK is just a short story, vedic is> the Sea...> --- Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> > Dear Friends,> > LK was written way back and world has changed a lot> > since then. Many things which would have been even> > unheard then is now a reality. In this mail I am> > trying to divert attention of revered members to> > some of the issues which are not directly dealt with> > in LK and no indication is given but these things> > have become quite important in todays world. I> > request all the members to contribute in this> > discussion so that we attain greater clarity. Some> > of the issues are > > > > Bankruptcy> > Fraud> > Scientific invention (how

we would have predicted> > for Einstein)> > Sports Icon (Don Bradman)> > Murder> > Love affairs> > Love marriages> > Pre & Extra maritals (I don't believe only Venus> > could answer these)> > Shot dead> > Accidents,etc.> > > > I have just name a few and list could be endless but> > inportant thing are/is the rule/s to analyse these.> > Lets participate and see what we come up with.> > > > Best regards> > > > Jay> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Jay ji,

I have read quite a few Nadi texts but I have not found much resemblance in Lal Kitab and Nadi. Could you please point out the topics that made you form this opinion?

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 4/22/05, Jay Nahata <nahata_jay wrote:

Dear Priya ji,

Kindly let me disagree with you on the technique of Deva Keralam, which is also known as Chandra Kala Nadi, that it is not based on shastyamsa(1/60 division) but nadiamsa (1/150 division) which are further divided into two parts - uttara and poorva bhaga. There are even more divisions of each Nadiamsa that finally divides a sign into 600 parts.

Here I will also suggest you to go through Bhrigu Nadi and Nandi Nadi and if possible some parts of Dhruva Nadi (which is available exclusively in GOM Library, Chennai). In lieu of these you can also consult " Bhrigu Nandi Nadi " published from Ranjan Publications, Darya Ganj, New delhi. After studying these classics you will appreciate (!) my co-relation of it with LK.

Awaiting your response,

Best regards

Jai bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya

wrote:

Dear Nahata ji,I have Dev Keralam { Dev Keraleeyam } in two volumes, a Nadi granth from Kerala . It is based on shashthiyansh { 1/60th of rasi}system which has nothing in similarity with the LK system. However most of the nadi granth are in south Indian languages and therefore most of us are not quite familiar with the system.Sincerely,Priya

> Respected Rajinder ji,> > Thanks for supporting my initiation although indirectly. Sir, I know it was first written in 1939 and last edition came in 1952 with 1171 pages but I beg to disagree with anyone that this system was developed then only. Here at this point I don't want to enter into any debate but I will request all the revered members to kindly go through few Nadi granths and observe their technique. You will get a glimpse of LK there. But let me also add that LK is one of the most advanced systems but we are doing injustice to it by being rigid with technicalities of it. For instance what reply do LK have for twins. I have a chart in which twins are born with difference of 4 minutes.

One survivied and another died within 3-4 days. These case studies should make us sit collectively and realise full potential of LK now. Fuelling a new research is what is intended by the mail. And it has to be collective effort as no single person can be 100% on anything. I request people of your stature to come> forward and show us the way to enrich Lk with observation, analysis and experimentation. I hope this initiative will get support of all you revered members.

> > Thanks in advance,> > Best regards> > Jai> Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002> wrote:> Respected Friends,> I take strong exception to the statement " ,,,LK is just a short story, vedic is the Sea... " This statement is absolutely not justified. Without studying the LalKitab system carefully and seriously, such sweeping generalities should be avoided. > > It is our collective general lack of understanding, study and experience (and to some extent a lack of intuition) which prevents most of us from digging deep into the vast vast ocean that LalKitab is. And many of you will agree with the statement about LalKitab " jin DhoonDha tin paaeeya, gahare paanee painTh... "

> > " LK was written way back... " No, LalKitab is a newcomer on the scene. It came into being less than seventy-five (75) years ago and was continuously updated (publicly) till 1952 (In actuality till early 1980's.) Many of the topics mentioned in the " list " (attached Email) are addressed in LalKitab though not by name but are discussed, nevertheless. Such hints and descriptions are spread all

over the book. " New " and " modern " topics, just as in the case of Vedic astrology, need the research work of a few gifted scholars. In many respects LK is way ahead of Vedic astrology e.g., simplified and extremely effective remedial measures, almost no calculations, easier correction and verification of a horoscope etc. (absolutely no disrespect intended towards Vedic astrology.) > > Vedic astrology has enjoyed a big advantage over LalKitab. It has been around for the longest time and has had the privilege of having countless scholars study and modify it. Numerous authentic books are available to supplement one's knowledge. In the case of LalKitab, you

are lucky to find an authentic edition and each author (other than Pt. Roop Chand Jee) re-wrote it for the sole purpose of making a quick buck. Most of these people never did any research into the depths of this intricate school of thought. However, the time is not far when we will see some gifted researchers addressing many new topics.> > Respectfully,> Rajinder Bhatia> > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> Dear Bhupinder ji,

> > This is a little exaggeration.Even Vedic does not deal with these directly coz during the times of Parashar ji or Yavanacharya ji or Jaimini ji these things were almost not there. I will be more than grateful if you could send me name of some classics which deal with these.> Objective of this mail of mine was to divert attenton of the learned community and to fuel a new research in this important

direction. > I hope you will appreciate my concern.> > Best regards> > Jay> bhupinder johar <bsjoharsnp> wrote:> > u r right, LK never talks abt such issues. You can get

> answer from vedic. LK is just a short story, vedic is> the Sea...> --- Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> > Dear Friends,> > LK was written way back and world has changed a lot

> > since then. Many things which would have been even> > unheard then is now a reality. In this mail I am> > trying to divert attention of revered members to> > some of the issues which are not directly dealt with

> > in LK and no indication is given but these things> > have become quite important in todays world. I> > request all the members to contribute in this> > discussion so that we attain greater clarity. Some

> > of the issues are > > > > Bankruptcy> > Fraud> > Scientific invention (how we would have predicted> > for Einstein)> > Sports Icon (Don Bradman)

> > Murder> > Love affairs> > Love marriages> > Pre & Extra maritals (I don't believe only Venus> > could answer these)> > Shot dead> > Accidents,etc.

> > > > I have just name a few and list could be endless but> > inportant thing are/is the rule/s to analyse these.> > Lets participate and see what we come up with.> >

> > Best regards> > > > Jay> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,

Not going into much details let me state only one classic - Bhrigu Nandi Nadi (Ranjan Publication). This classic converts the chart into natural zodiac chart (base of LK) ,although it is not directed anywhere but when you look into various case studies it is found. Next it takes into consideration the inter-relationship of various planets based on their distance from each other (various aspects of LK) and predict. And last but not least that it is based entirely on natural signification of planets (landmark of LK).

You can also go through Brihat Nadi and confirm this.

Awaiting your feedback,

Best regards

Jai Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Jay ji,

I have read quite a few Nadi texts but I have not found much resemblance in Lal Kitab and Nadi. Could you please point out the topics that made you form this opinion?

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 4/22/05, Jay Nahata <nahata_jay wrote:

Dear Priya ji,

Here I will also suggest you to go through Bhrigu Nadi and Nandi Nadi and if possible some parts of Dhruva Nadi (which is available exclusively in GOM Library, Chennai). In lieu of these you can also consult "Bhrigu Nandi Nadi" published from Ranjan Publications, Darya Ganj, New delhi. After studying these classics you will appreciate (!) my co-relation of it with LK.

Awaiting your response,

Best regards

Jai bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya wrote:

Dear Nahata ji,I have Dev Keralam { Dev Keraleeyam } in two volumes, a Nadi granth from Kerala . It is based on shashthiyansh { 1/60th of rasi}system which has nothing in similarity with the LK system. However most of the nadi granth are in south Indian languages and therefore most of us are not quite familiar with the system.Sincerely,Priya lalkitab , Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote: > Respected Rajinder ji,> > Thanks for supporting my initiation although indirectly. Sir, I know it was first written in 1939 and last edition came in 1952 with 1171 pages but I beg to disagree with anyone that this system was developed then only.

Here at this point I don't want to enter into any debate but I will request all the revered members to kindly go through few Nadi granths and observe their technique. You will get a glimpse of LK there. But let me also add that LK is one of the most advanced systems but we are doing injustice to it by being rigid with technicalities of it. For instance what reply do LK have for twins. I have a chart in which twins are born with difference of 4 minutes. One survivied and another died within 3-4 days. These case studies should make us sit collectively and realise full potential of LK now. Fuelling a new research is what is intended by the mail. And it has to be collective effort as no single person can be 100% on anything. I request people of your stature to come> forward and show us the way to enrich Lk with observation, analysis and experimentation. I hope this initiative will get support of all you revered

members. > > Thanks in advance,> > Best regards> > Jai> Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002> wrote:> Respected Friends,> I take strong exception to the statement ",,,LK is just a short story, vedic is the Sea..." This statement is absolutely not justified. Without studying the LalKitab system carefully and seriously, such sweeping generalities should be avoided. > > It is our collective general lack of understanding, study and experience (and to some extent a lack of intuition) which prevents most of us from digging deep into the vast vast ocean that LalKitab is. And many of you will agree with the statement about LalKitab "jin DhoonDha tin paaeeya, gahare paanee painTh..." > > "LK was written way back..." No, LalKitab is a newcomer on the scene. It came into being less than seventy-five (75) years ago and

was continuously updated (publicly) till 1952 (In actuality till early 1980's.) Many of the topics mentioned in the "list" (attached Email) are addressed in LalKitab though not by name but are discussed, nevertheless. Such hints and descriptions are spread all over the book. "New" and "modern" topics, just as in the case of Vedic astrology, need the research work of a few gifted scholars. In many respects LK is way ahead of Vedic astrology e.g., simplified and extremely effective remedial measures, almost no calculations, easier correction and verification of a horoscope etc. (absolutely no disrespect intended towards Vedic astrology.) > > Vedic astrology has enjoyed a big advantage over LalKitab. It has been around for the longest time and has had the privilege of having countless scholars study and modify it. Numerous authentic books are available to supplement one's knowledge. In the case of

LalKitab, you are lucky to find an authentic edition and each author (other than Pt. Roop Chand Jee) re-wrote it for the sole purpose of making a quick buck. Most of these people never did any research into the depths of this intricate school of thought. However, the time is not far when we will see some gifted researchers addressing many new topics.> > Respectfully,> Rajinder Bhatia> > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> Dear Bhupinder ji, > > This is a little exaggeration.Even Vedic does not deal with these directly coz during the times of Parashar ji or Yavanacharya ji or Jaimini ji these things were almost not there. I will be more than grateful if you could send me name of some classics which deal with these.> Objective of this mail of mine was to divert attenton of the learned community and to fuel a new research in this important direction.

> I hope you will appreciate my concern.> > Best regards> > Jay> bhupinder johar <bsjoharsnp> wrote:> > u r right, LK never talks abt such issues. You can get > answer from vedic. LK is just a short story, vedic is> the Sea...> --- Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> > Dear Friends,> > LK was written way back and world has changed a lot > > since then. Many things which would have been even> > unheard then is now a reality. In this mail I am> > trying to divert attention of revered members to> > some of the issues which are not directly dealt with > > in LK and no indication is given but these things> > have become quite important in todays world. I> > request all the members to contribute in this> > discussion so that we attain greater clarity. Some > > of the issues

are > > > > Bankruptcy> > Fraud> > Scientific invention (how we would have predicted> > for Einstein)> > Sports Icon (Don Bradman)> > Murder> > Love affairs> > Love marriages> > Pre & Extra maritals (I don't believe only Venus> > could answer these)> > Shot dead> > Accidents,etc.> > > > I have just name a few and list could be endless but> > inportant thing are/is the rule/s to analyse these.> > Lets participate and see what we come up with.> > > > Best regards> > > > Jay> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Nahata ji,

I do not intend to belittle any system. Each system is good in its

own right. For all we know , they might have borrowed from each

other . But they have their limitations too , including the Nadi

system.

Dev Keralam is lagna sensitive system which needs an accuracy of 1/5

of a degree or 12 kala or 48 seconds in birth time. Now and then it

refers to various charts like navansh , ashtak varg and transits. At

times the information is sketchy. Some times it advises to do the

remedies but no remedies are prescribed

Ref : slok 2999 book 3 ` he will incur illness for which immediate

remedies should be undertaken'

Bhrigu Nandi Nadi is rasi based and not lagna sensitive. It does take

into account vedic concepts of transits etc. There are 503 charts

given. If your chart happens to be identical to the one given then

only you could know a few things about you. Some charts have a very

sketchy write up like chart # 62. At times the information could be

quite misleading ; I am referring to chart # 198 . For this chart

the predictions run into some 25 printed lines , touching almost

every aspect of his life and I wish I could quote the whole write up.

There is just one planetary combination mentioned ` There is exchange

of places between Jupiter and Saturn and Jupiter has the aspect of

Venus from Leo.' One might be lead to believe that the entire

prediction , running into 25 lines, is a result of this planetary

position.

Sapta-Rishi Nadi ,{ ranjan pub } another Nadi granth available in

English, is both lagna sensitive and rasi sensitive. It is arranged

according to the topics. Again it gives the charts and if you happen

to find one identical to yours , you might get some predictions.

Lal Kitab is Bhav sensitive – khana as it is called. The most

endearing thing about the Lal Kitab is its inexpensive , easy to do

remedies. For predictions one might consult a whole lot of literature

available – vedic , maharshi Katwe , KP etc but for remedies one has

to fall back upon the Lal Kitab.

Sincerely,

Priya

> Dear Punit ji,

>

> Not going into much details let me state only one classic - Bhrigu

Nandi Nadi (Ranjan Publication). This classic converts the chart into

natural zodiac chart (base of LK) ,although it is not directed

anywhere but when you look into various case studies it is found.

Next it takes into consideration the inter-relationship of various

planets based on their distance from each other (various aspects of

LK) and predict. And last but not least that it is based entirely on

natural signification of planets (landmark of LK).

> You can also go through Brihat Nadi and confirm this.

> Awaiting your feedback,

>

> Best regards

>

> Jai

>

> Punit Pandey <punitp@g...> wrote:

> Jay ji,

>

> I have read quite a few Nadi texts but I have not found much

resemblance in Lal Kitab and Nadi. Could you please point out the

topics that made you form this opinion?

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On 4/22/05, Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:

> Dear Priya ji,

>

> Kindly let me disagree with you on the technique of Deva Keralam,

which is also known as Chandra Kala Nadi, that it is not based on

shastyamsa(1/60 division) but nadiamsa (1/150 division) which are

further divided into two parts - uttara and poorva bhaga. There are

even more divisions of each Nadiamsa that finally divides a sign into

600 parts.

> Here I will also suggest you to go through Bhrigu Nadi and Nandi

Nadi and if possible some parts of Dhruva Nadi (which is available

exclusively in GOM Library, Chennai). In lieu of these you can also

consult " Bhrigu Nandi Nadi " published from Ranjan Publications, Darya

Ganj, New delhi. After studying these classics you will appreciate

(!) my co-relation of it with LK.

>

> Awaiting your response,

>

> Best regards

>

> Jai

>

> bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:

>

>

>

> Dear Nahata ji,

>

> I have Dev Keralam { Dev Keraleeyam } in two volumes, a Nadi

granth

> from Kerala . It is based on shashthiyansh { 1/60th of rasi}system

> which has nothing in similarity with the LK system. However most of

> the nadi granth are in south Indian languages and therefore most of

> us are not quite familiar with the system.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

lalkitab , Jay Nahata <nahata_jay>

wrote:

> > Respected Rajinder ji,

> >

> > Thanks for supporting my initiation although indirectly. Sir, I

> know it was first written in 1939 and last edition came in 1952

with

> 1171 pages but I beg to disagree with anyone that this system was

> developed then only. Here at this point I don't want to enter into

> any debate but I will request all the revered members to kindly go

> through few Nadi granths and observe their technique. You will get

a

> glimpse of LK there. But let me also add that LK is one of the most

> advanced systems but we are doing injustice to it by being rigid

with

> technicalities of it. For instance what reply do LK have for twins.

I

> have a chart in which twins are born with difference of 4 minutes.

> One survivied and another died within 3-4 days. These case studies

> should make us sit collectively and realise full potential of LK

> now. Fuelling a new research is what is intended by the mail. And

> it has to be collective effort as no single person can be 100% on

> anything. I request people of your stature to come

> > forward and show us the way to enrich Lk with observation,

> analysis and experimentation. I hope this initiative will get

support

> of all you revered members.

> >

> > Thanks in advance,

> >

> > Best regards

> >

> > Jai

> > Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002> wrote:

> > Respected Friends,

> > I take strong exception to the statement " ,,,LK is just a short

> story, vedic is the Sea... " This statement is absolutely not

> justified. Without studying the LalKitab system carefully and

> seriously, such sweeping generalities should be avoided.

> >

> > It is our collective general lack of understanding, study and

> experience (and to some extent a lack of intuition) which prevents

> most of us from digging deep into the vast vast ocean that LalKitab

> is. And many of you will agree with the statement about

> LalKitab " jin DhoonDha tin paaeeya, gahare paanee painTh... "

> >

> > " LK was written way back... " No, LalKitab is a newcomer on the

> scene. It came into being less than seventy-five (75) years ago and

> was continuously updated (publicly) till 1952 (In actuality till

> early 1980's.) Many of the topics mentioned in the " list " (attached

> Email) are addressed in LalKitab though not by name but are

> discussed, nevertheless. Such hints and descriptions are spread all

> over the book. " New " and " modern " topics, just as in the case of

> Vedic astrology, need the research work of a few gifted scholars.

In

> many respects LK is way ahead of Vedic astrology e.g., simplified

and

> extremely effective remedial measures, almost no calculations,

easier

> correction and verification of a horoscope etc. (absolutely no

> disrespect intended towards Vedic astrology.)

> >

> > Vedic astrology has enjoyed a big advantage over LalKitab. It has

> been around for the longest time and has had the privilege of

having

> countless scholars study and modify it. Numerous authentic books

are

> available to supplement one's knowledge. In the case of LalKitab,

you

> are lucky to find an authentic edition and each author (other than

> Pt. Roop Chand Jee) re-wrote it for the sole purpose of making a

> quick buck. Most of these people never did any research into the

> depths of this intricate school of thought. However, the time is

not

> far when we will see some gifted researchers addressing many new

> topics.

> >

> > Respectfully,

> > Rajinder Bhatia

> >

> > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > Dear Bhupinder ji,

> >

> > This is a little exaggeration.Even Vedic does not deal with these

> directly coz during the times of Parashar ji or Yavanacharya ji or

> Jaimini ji these things were almost not there. I will be more than

> grateful if you could send me name of some classics which deal with

> these.

> > Objective of this mail of mine was to divert attenton of the

> learned community and to fuel a new research in this important

> direction.

> > I hope you will appreciate my concern.

> >

> > Best regards

> >

> > Jay

> > bhupinder johar <bsjoharsnp> wrote:

> >

> > u r right, LK never talks abt such issues. You can get

> > answer from vedic. LK is just a short story, vedic is

> > the Sea...

> > --- Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:

> > > Dear Friends,

> > > LK was written way back and world has changed a lot

> > > since then. Many things which would have been even

> > > unheard then is now a reality. In this mail I am

> > > trying to divert attention of revered members to

> > > some of the issues which are not directly dealt with

> > > in LK and no indication is given but these things

> > > have become quite important in todays world. I

> > > request all the members to contribute in this

> > > discussion so that we attain greater clarity. Some

> > > of the issues are

> > >

> > > Bankruptcy

> > > Fraud

> > > Scientific invention (how we would have predicted

> > > for Einstein)

> > > Sports Icon (Don Bradman)

> > > Murder

> > > Love affairs

> > > Love marriages

> > > Pre & Extra maritals (I don't believe only Venus

> > > could answer these)

> > > Shot dead

> > > Accidents,etc.

> > >

> > > I have just name a few and list could be endless but

> > > inportant thing are/is the rule/s to analyse these.

> > > Lets participate and see what we come up with.

> > >

> > > Best regards

> > >

> > > Jay

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Dear Priya ji,

It felt extremely nice to read this mail of yours and I should thank you for the same. Secondly what I intended was to draw similarity(that attracted my attention) between the two systems. In this regard you please refer to my mail to Punit ji.

Regarding the details of the Nadi system you are absolutely right. It is almost same as written by you. And it has got its limitations also. You might have heard also that these (Nadi leaves) tell past quite accurately but for future they generally are bomb (down).

But please have a look at my reply to Punit ji.

Awaiting your response,

Best regards

Jaibhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya wrote:

Dear Nahata ji,I do not intend to belittle any system. Each system is good in its own right. For all we know , they might have borrowed from each other . But they have their limitations too , including the Nadi system.Dev Keralam is lagna sensitive system which needs an accuracy of 1/5 of a degree or 12 kala or 48 seconds in birth time. Now and then it refers to various charts like navansh , ashtak varg and transits. At times the information is sketchy. Some times it advises to do the remedies but no remedies are prescribed Ref : slok 2999 book 3 ` he will incur illness for which immediate remedies should be undertaken'Bhrigu Nandi Nadi is rasi based and not lagna sensitive. It does take into account vedic concepts of transits etc. There are 503 charts given. If your chart happens to be identical to

the one given then only you could know a few things about you. Some charts have a very sketchy write up like chart # 62. At times the information could be quite misleading ; I am referring to chart # 198 . For this chart the predictions run into some 25 printed lines , touching almost every aspect of his life and I wish I could quote the whole write up. There is just one planetary combination mentioned ` There is exchange of places between Jupiter and Saturn and Jupiter has the aspect of Venus from Leo.' One might be lead to believe that the entire prediction , running into 25 lines, is a result of this planetary position. Sapta-Rishi Nadi ,{ ranjan pub } another Nadi granth available in English, is both lagna sensitive and rasi sensitive. It is arranged according to the topics. Again it gives the charts and if you happen to find one identical to yours , you might get some predictions.Lal Kitab is Bhav

sensitive – khana as it is called. The most endearing thing about the Lal Kitab is its inexpensive , easy to do remedies. For predictions one might consult a whole lot of literature available – vedic , maharshi Katwe , KP etc but for remedies one has to fall back upon the Lal Kitab. Sincerely,Priya lalkitab , Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> Dear Punit ji,> > Not going into much details let me state only one classic - Bhrigu Nandi Nadi (Ranjan Publication). This classic converts the chart into natural zodiac chart (base of LK) ,although it is not directed anywhere but when you look into various case studies it is found. Next it takes into consideration the inter-relationship of various planets based on their distance from each other (various aspects of LK) and predict. And last but not least that it is based entirely on natural

signification of planets (landmark of LK).> You can also go through Brihat Nadi and confirm this. > Awaiting your feedback,> > Best regards> > Jai > > Punit Pandey <punitp@g...> wrote:> Jay ji,> > I have read quite a few Nadi texts but I have not found much resemblance in Lal Kitab and Nadi. Could you please point out the topics that made you form this opinion?> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On 4/22/05, Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote: > Dear Priya ji,> > Kindly let me disagree with you on the technique of Deva Keralam, which is also known as Chandra Kala Nadi, that it is not based on shastyamsa(1/60 division) but nadiamsa (1/150 division) which are further divided into two parts - uttara and poorva bhaga. There are even more

divisions of each Nadiamsa that finally divides a sign into 600 parts. > Here I will also suggest you to go through Bhrigu Nadi and Nandi Nadi and if possible some parts of Dhruva Nadi (which is available exclusively in GOM Library, Chennai). In lieu of these you can also consult "Bhrigu Nandi Nadi" published from Ranjan Publications, Darya Ganj, New delhi. After studying these classics you will appreciate (!) my co-relation of it with LK. > > Awaiting your response,> > Best regards> > Jai > > bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > > Dear Nahata ji,> > I have Dev Keralam { Dev Keraleeyam } in two volumes, a Nadi granth > from Kerala . It is based on shashthiyansh { 1/60th of rasi}system > which has nothing in similarity with the LK system. However most of > the nadi granth are in south Indian

languages and therefore most of > us are not quite familiar with the system.> > Sincerely,> > Priya > > > > > > > > lalkitab , Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote: > > Respected Rajinder ji,> > > > Thanks for supporting my initiation although indirectly. Sir, I > know it was first written in 1939 and last edition came in 1952 with > 1171 pages but I beg to disagree with anyone that this system was > developed then only. Here at this point I don't want to enter into > any debate but I will request all the revered members to kindly go > through few Nadi granths and observe their technique. You will get a > glimpse of LK there. But let me also add that LK is one of the most > advanced systems but we are doing injustice to it by being rigid with > technicalities of

it. For instance what reply do LK have for twins. I > have a chart in which twins are born with difference of 4 minutes. > One survivied and another died within 3-4 days. These case studies > should make us sit collectively and realise full potential of LK > now. Fuelling a new research is what is intended by the mail. And > it has to be collective effort as no single person can be 100% on > anything. I request people of your stature to come> > forward and show us the way to enrich Lk with observation, > analysis and experimentation. I hope this initiative will get support > of all you revered members. > > > > Thanks in advance,> > > > Best regards> > > > Jai> > Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002> wrote:> > Respected Friends,> > I take strong exception to the statement

",,,LK is just a short > story, vedic is the Sea..." This statement is absolutely not > justified. Without studying the LalKitab system carefully and > seriously, such sweeping generalities should be avoided. > > > > It is our collective general lack of understanding, study and > experience (and to some extent a lack of intuition) which prevents > most of us from digging deep into the vast vast ocean that LalKitab > is. And many of you will agree with the statement about > LalKitab "jin DhoonDha tin paaeeya, gahare paanee painTh..." > > > > "LK was written way back..." No, LalKitab is a newcomer on the > scene. It came into being less than seventy-five (75) years ago and > was continuously updated (publicly) till 1952 (In actuality till > early 1980's.) Many of the topics mentioned in the "list" (attached > Email) are addressed in LalKitab

though not by name but are > discussed, nevertheless. Such hints and descriptions are spread all > over the book. "New" and "modern" topics, just as in the case of > Vedic astrology, need the research work of a few gifted scholars. In > many respects LK is way ahead of Vedic astrology e.g., simplified and > extremely effective remedial measures, almost no calculations, easier > correction and verification of a horoscope etc. (absolutely no > disrespect intended towards Vedic astrology.) > > > > Vedic astrology has enjoyed a big advantage over LalKitab. It has > been around for the longest time and has had the privilege of having > countless scholars study and modify it. Numerous authentic books are > available to supplement one's knowledge. In the case of LalKitab, you > are lucky to find an authentic edition and each author (other than >

Pt. Roop Chand Jee) re-wrote it for the sole purpose of making a > quick buck. Most of these people never did any research into the > depths of this intricate school of thought. However, the time is not > far when we will see some gifted researchers addressing many new > topics.> > > > Respectfully,> > Rajinder Bhatia> > > > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> > Dear Bhupinder ji, > > > > This is a little exaggeration.Even Vedic does not deal with these > directly coz during the times of Parashar ji or Yavanacharya ji or > Jaimini ji these things were almost not there. I will be more than > grateful if you could send me name of some classics which deal with > these.> > Objective of this mail of mine was to divert attenton of the > learned community and to fuel a new research in this important >

direction. > > I hope you will appreciate my concern.> > > > Best regards> > > > Jay> > bhupinder johar <bsjoharsnp> wrote:> > > > u r right, LK never talks abt such issues. You can get > > answer from vedic. LK is just a short story, vedic is> > the Sea...> > --- Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> > > Dear Friends,> > > LK was written way back and world has changed a lot > > > since then. Many things which would have been even> > > unheard then is now a reality. In this mail I am> > > trying to divert attention of revered members to> > > some of the issues which are not directly dealt with > > > in LK and no indication is given but these things> > > have become quite important in todays world. I> > > request all the members to

contribute in this> > > discussion so that we attain greater clarity. Some > > > of the issues are > > > > > > Bankruptcy> > > Fraud> > > Scientific invention (how we would have predicted> > > for Einstein)> > > Sports Icon (Don Bradman)> > > Murder> > > Love affairs> > > Love marriages> > > Pre & Extra maritals (I don't believe only Venus> > > could answer these)> > > Shot dead> > > Accidents,etc.> > > > > > I have just name a few and list could be endless but> > > inportant thing are/is the rule/s to analyse these.> > > Lets participate and see what we come up with.> > > > > > Best regards> > > > > > Jay> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > >