Dear All members

It gives me great pleasure to invite you to the FIRST ALL INDIA

CONVENTION ON " LAL-KITAB ASTROLOGY " .

The convention is being organized to spread the message of LAL-KITAB

as a credible and effective branch of astrology as also educate

people about it's various tenets. I hope you will make it convenient

to attend and assist in making this convention a success. The venue

of the convention is Russian Culture Centre and the date is Sept. 19,

2004. I now look forward to seeing you on the Sunday at 09:30 AM.

Warm Regards

Umesh Sharma

(Director : Astrology Point)

( please send your confirmation before Sep. 15th 2004 on

mudit982001 or Phone:- 011-25086787 Mobile:- 011-35086787

(reliance no.)

Guest guest

I WISH SUCCESS TO THE CAUSE.

With thanks and regardsYours Sincerely,M.A.R.Reddy, I Floor, # 389, 14th K.R.Road Cross,Sastri Nagar, BANGALORE-560028, Karnataka, INDIA.T.Fx :+ 91-080-2676 4958e-mail : mar_reddy & : mar_reddy

-

Mudit982001

lalkitab

Friday, August 20, 2004 9:54 PM

[lalkitab] << ABOUT SEMINAR

Dear All membersIt gives me great pleasure to invite you to the FIRST ALL INDIA CONVENTION ON "LAL-KITAB ASTROLOGY".The convention is being organized to spread the message of LAL-KITAB as a credible and effective branch of astrology as also educate people about it's various tenets. I hope you will make it convenient to attend and assist in making this convention a success. The venue of the convention is Russian Culture Centre and the date is Sept. 19, 2004. I now look forward to seeing you on the Sunday at 09:30 AM.Warm Regards Umesh Sharma (Director : Astrology Point) ( please send your confirmation before Sep. 15th 2004 on mudit982001 or Phone:- 011-25086787 Mobile:- 011-35086787(reliance no.)

Guest guest

I WISH SUCCESS.

With thanks and regardsYours Sincerely,M.A.R.Reddy, I Floor, # 389, 14th K.R.Road Cross,Sastri Nagar, BANGALORE-560028, Karnataka, INDIA.T.Fx :+ 91-080-2676 4958e-mail : mar_reddy & : mar_reddywww.juiceboosted.com/index.php?RequestId=2 & Id=wtd8uti

-

Mudit982001

lalkitab

Dear All membersIt gives me great pleasure to invite you to the FIRST ALL INDIA CONVENTION ON "LAL-KITAB ASTROLOGY".The convention is being organized to spread the message of LAL-KITAB as a credible and effective branch of astrology as also educate people about it's various tenets. I hope you will make it convenient to attend and assist in making this convention a success. The venue of the convention is Russian Culture Centre and the date is Sept. 19, 2004. I now look forward to seeing you on the Sunday at 09:30 AM.Warm Regards Umesh Sharma (Director : Astrology Point) ( please send your confirmation before Sep. 15th 2004 on mudit982001 or Phone:- 011-25086787 Mobile:- 011-35086787(reliance no.)

Guest guest

Lalkitabjee, Muditjee

I WISH A GRAND SUCCESS FOR THE FORTHCOMING SEMINAR.

If posible pl.try to send the proceedings of the seminar for the interested members of this group.

With best wishes and regards

Shamasundar H.R.

Mudit982001 <mudit982001 wrote:

Dear All membersIt gives me great pleasure to invite you to the FIRST ALL INDIA CONVENTION ON "LAL-KITAB ASTROLOGY".The convention is being organized to spread the message of LAL-KITAB as a credible and effective branch of astrology as also educate people about it's various tenets. I hope you will make it convenient to attend and assist in making this convention a success. The venue of the convention is Russian Culture Centre and the date is Sept. 19, 2004. I now look forward to seeing you on the Sunday at 09:30 AM.Warm RegardsUmesh Sharma (Director : Astrology Point)( please send your confirmation before Sep. 15th 2004 on mudit982001 or Phone:- 011-25086787 Mobile:- 011-35086787(reliance no.)

Guest guest

"M.A.R.REDDY" <mar_reddy wrote:

I WISH SUCCESS TO THE CAUSE.

With thanks and regardsYours Sincerely,M.A.R.Reddy, I Floor, # 389, 14th K.R.Road Cross,Sastri Nagar, BANGALORE-560028, Karnataka, INDIA.T.Fx :+ 91-080-2676 4958e-mail : mar_reddy & : mar_reddy

-

Mudit982001

lalkitab

Dear All membersIt gives me great pleasure to invite you to the FIRST ALL INDIA CONVENTION ON "LAL-KITAB ASTROLOGY".The convention is being organized to spread the message of LAL-KITAB as a credible and effective branch of astrology as also educate people about it's various tenets. I hope you will make it convenient to attend and assist in making this convention a success. The venue of the convention is Russian Culture Centre and the date is Sept. 19, 2004. I now look forward to seeing you on the Sunday at 09:30 AM.Warm Regards Umesh Sharma

(Director : Astrology Point)

( please send your confirmation before Sep. 15th 2004 on mudit982001 or Phone:- 011-25086787 Mobile:- 011-35086787(reliance no.)

Respected Reddy Garu,

I Presume your to be from A.P.and that with same belief I am writing to You. Sir, Many times I wrote to the Group about my problems asking for solutions, but none came forward.

Sir, if it is possible for you and if you consent to tell me remedies, I will write about my problems to you in my next mail.

Thanking you, yours-in-distress,

Srikanth.

ALL-NEW Messenger - all new features - even more fun!