There is a horoscope of a man which is as follows :

ASC : Capricon

2nd (Aquar) Ketu

3rd ( Pisces) --

4th ( Aries )--

5th ( Taurus) Moon

6th ( Gemini) Mars

7th (Cancer )

8th ( Leo ) Sun,Mercury,Saturn,Jupiter,Rahu.

9th (Virgo) Venus

10th (Libra)--

11th /12th empty. Rahu Mahadasha/ Moon Antardasha.

Now I have noticed that people with 5planets in 8th house have a magnetic voice like Mr. Amitabh Bachhan or Osho Rajneesh. 8th house is also connected with mysticism etc. Considering his MD/AD I want to know what is in store for him. This is not a reading request. I just want to know the learned members opinion especially when Saturn & Ketu are transiting over the 8th house. Sreeramji's take will be interesting as he always has some filmy analogies.

Thanks & Regards.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Guest guest

Dear Chiranjiv,

When there are more planets in a house, then Nabhas Yoga principles

apply. The planets in crowded 8H, aspect the 2H representing the voice,

throat...etc.. Malefic influence indicates harsh or " sharp " voice {

Sharp = Kadak = bitter= voice} {we all in North India like Kadak Tea}.

Unlike other yogas, Nabhas Yogas are dasha independent.

It is incorrect to conclude " higher density of planets " in a House gives

magnetic voice. Such planetary combination gives rise to inner

strength {depending upon crowded " place " - Mumbai Local Trains or Delhi

Metro} and the no. of other yogas increase. That many yogas a person

has that much amount of respect as a person.....in the first

instance....whether you are introduced to him or not.....there is a

magnetic appeal in his poise.

In all such cases, one has to see the " amsa " of the planets for knowing

the true positions, else there will be a fair chance of failure !!

Shortly, one can say on a conservative basis, financially ok, obstacles

galore, interest in occult or mysticism, greater realization of life,

health effected, changes in career or profession on positive side,

ability of native to stay competitive irrespective of reversals in life,

strong wealth inheritance from father, will take risk to say that the

native has multiple sources of income - are all foregone conclusions.

Would like to know in brief of the native's father career or fortune

GRAPH & hardwork. The native mother & father had a good mutual respect

between them, with a very supportive mother. The mother of the native

must be more beautiful than the father who may be of a darker shade.

Tell me about paternal uncles of the native { must be elder to native's

father}, who may be educated and either working in govt. or relation or

co-ordination with govt. office.

Note: It has been over 25yrs that I willingly went and saw a movie in

any cinema or a theatre.

Sorry, I am to disappoint you in giving any filmi analogy in this

response.

Kindly refer my previous emails where I gave two horoscopes of a couple

who have similar high density {nano technology} horoscopes.

Wth regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Goelji,

Dear Sir,He has no younger brother but has an elder brother who is rather flamboyant and doing well for himself. Can you explain more about the point you made along with other observations.

Thanks & Regards.--- On Thu, 3/1/08, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:

Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 Re: 5 planets in a house. Date: Thursday, 3 January, 2008, 3:58 PM

Dear MEHTA,

Five planets are aspecting its 11H from Lagna Pada by sign aspect , the native will earn lot of money If he has his younger brothers , they will grow rich if they will help the native otherwise they will meet heavy losses ,

because Mars is in 6H.

Regards,G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) co.in>astrology group <ancient_indian_ astrology>Thursday, 3 January, 2008 3:03:02 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] 5 planets in a house.

Dear Sirs,

2nd (Aquar) Ketu

3rd ( Pisces) --

4th ( Aries )--

5th ( Taurus) Moon

6th ( Gemini) Mars

7th (Cancer )

8th ( Leo ) Sun,Mercury, Saturn,Jupiter, Rahu.

9th (Virgo) Venus

10th (Libra)--

Now I have noticed that people with 5planets in 8th house have a magnetic voice like Mr. Amitabh Bachhan or Osho Rajneesh. 8th house is also connected with mysticism etc. Considering his MD/AD I want to know what is in store for him. This is not a reading request. I just want to know the learned members opinion especially when Saturn & Ketu are transiting over the 8th house. Sreeramji's take will be interesting as he always has some filmy analogies.

Thanks & Regards.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

Dear Mehta ji, When 4 or more planets are in a house - usually the life is tough; with various experiences; detached; wandering distant lands; sadness in mind prevails due to various reasons. These are not a reading regarding the chart you provided - but a general statement regarding charts with more than 4 planets in a single house - in the worldly perspective it cannot be said that such horoscopes are good; but of usually of positive value in spiritual perspective. Love and regards,Sreenadh<Mehta ji wrote...>

Dear Sirs,

2nd (Aquar) Ketu

3rd ( Pisces) --

4th ( Aries )--

5th ( Taurus) Moon

6th ( Gemini) Mars

7th (Cancer )

8th ( Leo ) Sun,Mercury,Saturn,Jupiter,Rahu.

9th (Virgo) Venus

10th (Libra)--

Thanks & Regards.

Guest guest

Dear Mehta Ji I am interested in the life of this person ? Does he has good communication skill ? Impressive communication skill ? JagdishSreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Mehta ji, When 4 or more planets are in a house - usually the life is tough; with various experiences; detached;

wandering distant lands; sadness in mind prevails due to various reasons. These are not a reading regarding the chart you provided - but a general statement regarding charts with more than 4 planets in a single house - in the worldly perspective it cannot be said that such horoscopes are good; but of usually of positive value in spiritual perspective. Love and regards,Sreenadh<Mehta ji wrote...> Dear Sirs, There is a horoscope of a man which is as follows : ASC : Capricon 2nd (Aquar) Ketu 3rd ( Pisces) -- 4th ( Aries )-- 5th ( Taurus) Moon 6th ( Gemini) Mars 7th (Cancer ) 8th ( Leo ) Sun,Mercury,Saturn,Jupiter,Rahu. 9th (Virgo) Venus 10th (Libra)-- 11th /12th empty. Rahu Mahadasha/ Moon Antardasha. Now I have noticed that people with 5planets

in 8th house have a magnetic voice like Mr. Amitabh Bachhan or Osho Rajneesh. 8th house is also connected with mysticism etc. Considering his MD/AD I want to know what is in store for him. This is not a reading request. I just want to know the learned members opinion especially when Saturn & Ketu are transiting over the 8th house. Sreeramji's take will be interesting as he always has some filmy analogies. Thanks & Regards.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Members, I give below the birth details of a person who has 5 planets in 4th house. DOB 4th May 1981 TOB 00.44 IST POB Mumbai-Charni Road On casting the horoscope it has been noticed that all the planets are in Kendra and trikone sthans. Does such an horoscope promise great future for the person. What is the speciality of this horoscope. I know this person very well and can all the details required if it helps. D D Trivedisreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote: Dear Chiranjiv,When there are more planets in a house, then Nabhas Yoga principlesapply. The planets in crowded 8H, aspect the 2H representing the voice,throat...etc.. Malefic influence indicates harsh or "sharp" voice {Sharp = Kadak = bitter= voice} {we all in North India like Kadak Tea}. Unlike other yogas, Nabhas Yogas are dasha independent.It is incorrect to conclude "higher density of planets" in a House givesmagnetic voice. Such planetary combination gives rise to innerstrength {depending upon crowded "place" - Mumbai Local Trains or DelhiMetro} and the no. of other yogas increase. That many yogas a personhas that much amount of respect as a person.....in the firstinstance....whether you are introduced to him or not.....there is amagnetic appeal in his poise.In

all such cases, one has to see the "amsa" of the planets for knowingthe true positions, else there will be a fair chance of failure !! Shortly, one can say on a conservative basis, financially ok, obstaclesgalore, interest in occult or mysticism, greater realization of life,health effected, changes in career or profession on positive side,ability of native to stay competitive irrespective of reversals in life,strong wealth inheritance from father, will take risk to say that thenative has multiple sources of income - are all foregone conclusions.Would like to know in brief of the native's father career or fortuneGRAPH & hardwork. The native mother & father had a good mutual respectbetween them, with a very supportive mother. The mother of the nativemust be more beautiful than the father who may be of a darker shade. Tell me about paternal uncles of the native { must be elder to native'sfather}, who may be

educated and either working in govt. or relation orco-ordination with govt. office.Note: It has been over 25yrs that I willingly went and saw a movie inany cinema or a theatre.Sorry, I am to disappoint you in giving any filmi analogy in thisresponse.Kindly refer my previous emails where I gave two horoscopes of a couplewho have similar high density {nano technology} horoscopes.Wth regards,Sreeram_Srinivas

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Well, he is an engineer in communications (telecom I think). Working as a consultant and is athoughtfull speaker. I have limited interaction with him ( 2/3 times). Sreenadji's post is right to the extent that he is now living in a third country. --- On Thu, 3/1/08, Prathamesn Chawan <upaoakcrest wrote:

Prathamesn Chawan <upaoakcrestRe: Re: 5 planets in a house. Date: Thursday, 3 January, 2008, 7:56 PM

Dear Mehta Ji

I am interested in the life of this person ?

Does he has good communication skill ? Impressive communication skill ?

JagdishSreenadh <sreesog > wrote:

Dear Mehta ji, When 4 or more planets are in a house - usually the life is tough; with various experiences; detached; wandering distant lands; sadness in mind prevails due to various reasons. These are not a reading regarding the chart you provided - but a general statement regarding charts with more than 4 planets in a single house - in the worldly perspective it cannot be said that such horoscopes are good; but of usually of positive value in spiritual perspective. Love and regards,Sreenadh<Mehta ji wrote...>

Dear Sirs,

2nd (Aquar) Ketu

3rd ( Pisces) --

4th ( Aries )--

5th ( Taurus) Moon

6th ( Gemini) Mars

7th (Cancer )

8th ( Leo ) Sun,Mercury, Saturn,Jupiter, Rahu.

9th (Virgo) Venus

10th (Libra)--

Thanks & Regards.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Guest guest

How is his financial condition ? And i would like to ask this question to respected members of this group.. Planets stationed in 8th house are making their respective houses weak. But at the same time they are aspecting 2nd house. So can we say that they are doing any good to 2nd house ? Jagdishchiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote: Well, he is an engineer

in communications (telecom I think). Working as a consultant and is athoughtfull speaker. I have limited interaction with him ( 2/3 times). Sreenadji's post is right to the extent that he is now living in a third country. --- On Thu, 3/1/08, Prathamesn Chawan <upaoakcrest > wrote: Prathamesn Chawan <upaoakcrest >Re: Re: 5 planets in a house. Date: Thursday, 3 January, 2008, 7:56 PM Dear Mehta Ji I am interested in the life of this person ? Does he has good communication skill ? Impressive communication skill ? JagdishSreenadh <sreesog (AT) (DOT)

com> wrote: Dear Mehta ji, When 4 or more planets are in a house - usually the life is tough; with various experiences; detached; wandering distant lands; sadness in mind prevails due to various reasons. These are not a reading regarding the chart you provided - but a general statement regarding charts with more than 4 planets in a single house - in the worldly perspective it cannot be said that such horoscopes are good; but of usually of positive value in spiritual perspective. Love and regards,Sreenadh<Mehta ji wrote...> Dear Sirs, There is a horoscope of a man which is as follows : ASC : Capricon 2nd (Aquar) Ketu 3rd (

Pisces) -- 4th ( Aries )-- 5th ( Taurus) Moon 6th ( Gemini) Mars 7th (Cancer ) 8th ( Leo ) Sun,Mercury, Saturn,Jupiter, Rahu. 9th (Virgo) Venus 10th (Libra)-- 11th /12th empty. Rahu Mahadasha/ Moon Antardasha. Now I have noticed that people with 5planets in 8th house have a magnetic voice like Mr. Amitabh Bachhan or Osho Rajneesh. 8th house is also connected with mysticism etc. Considering his MD/AD I want to know what is in store for him. This is not a reading request. I just want to know the learned members opinion especially when Saturn & Ketu are transiting over the 8th house. Sreeramji's take will be interesting as he always has some filmy analogies. Thanks & Regards. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Guest Poosh

My horoscope is exactly same to the one being discussed ! 

Asc - Capricorn

2nd House- Aquarious- Ketu

6th House-Gemini- Moon

7th House- Cancer-Mars

8th House - Leo - Sun, Jup,Rahu,Saturn,Mercury

9th House-Virgo - Venus

Only diff is in the placement of moon and Mars, does that mean this gentleman and I are going to have similar fate?

Mine's quite similar too, Could the learned members please predict the outcome in my case.

1st House - Libra - Asc, Sun, Saturn, Jupiter, Venus

3rd House - Sagittarius - Ketu, Mars

6th House - Pisces - Moon

9th House - Gemini - Rahu

12th House - Virgo - Mercury

Dob: 30th Oct 1982

Time: 5:25 am

Place: vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.

Rohit.