IndiaDivine.org

: Lagna lord--Kind attn Venkat !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Venkat,

I understand your question clearly and don't consider it as absurd.

Here is the correct answer.

As per Indian Astrology , a cusp has three points, viz, Bhava Aramba (Beginning) , Bhava Madhya (Middle) and Bhava Virama (End of the cusp) . Unlike Western Astrology that gives importance to beginning of the cusp(eg -Placidus used by KP Followers) , Indian Astrology lay emphasis on Bhava Madya and this is the fundamental difference between Western & Indian House Division .

In the cited example of your son, Bhava Arambha or cuspal beginning is past 28 Degrees of Aquarius & ends on 1st Degree of Aries. If you carefully, look at the chart , you could see the Bhava Madya printed in it . This Bhava Madhya , I am sure , will be some Degree on Pisces.

To sum up, your son's Ascendant is Pisces and ruler of the Ascendant or Asc. Lord is Jupiter . Naturally, the 7H falls on Virgo and its ruler is Mercury.

Hope your doubt is resolved

Best

M Nair

, R Venkat <rdjvenkat wrote:>> Dear All> > I am a novice in astrology. I have a genuine doubt. my son got his lagna as Kumbha (Acq.) 28+ degrees and ending at Mesha 1+ degrees. now i have a question who will be the lagna lord for my son, Saturn, Jupiter or Mars. Same applies to 7th bhava, Sun, Moon or Venus.> > please throw some light on this.> > thank you.> venkat> > Sreenadh sreesog wrote:> Agreed - thanks. :)> Love,> Sreenadh> > , Rup Baqaya > baqayarup@ wrote:> >> > It happens at times that the uttered word comes true.Some call it > vaksidhi yoga.However in my opinion not much importance need be given > to such chance happenings.> > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: An eye > opener! Good points. :)> > ==>> > > I do not remember any classic mentioning that> > > lagna lord in the third would mean marriage to a relative.> > <==> > It should be read "marriage WITH a relative". Of course - > logical > > support is available from quotes from Parasara hora, Meenaraja > hora > > etc. The same is provided and discussed in the document I > uploaded. > > But definitely I agree that - it is not right to derive results > > from place of aspect to house (i.e. here 9th to 3rd) rather than > > house to place of aspect (i.e from 3rd to 9th). Here the lagna > lord > > in 3rd is aspecting 9th, and therefore the derived relations > should > > be from 3rd to 9th; and shouldn't be from 9th to 3rd. Based on > this > > fundamental logic - I agree with your arguments to a certain > extend.> > > > But the point I called your attention in Pradeep's mail was -> > > > I said some thing based on WRONG conclusion - remember i > said "since > > 9th house is 5th from 6th house, (a wrong statement), the native > will > > marry maternal uncle's daughter" and so on. But that WRONG > CONCLUSION > > came true in some charts and Pradeep ji, quoted the event and > > appreciated it as well! I was stunned by this co-incidence; > because > > the uttered words were becoming true without reason. That is why I > > attracted your attention to it. :)> > Love,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "Rup Krishen > Baqaya" > > <baqayarup@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Srinadh, The results that i have given for lagna lord in> > > various houses are a summarised version of what the vedic > astrology> > > classics have to say.I do not remember any classic mentioning > that> > > lagna lord in the third would mean marriage to a relative.I also > do> > > not find much logic in the observation that lagna lord aspecting > the> > > 9th would mean marriage to a relative.For marriage with cousin > the> > > yoga should be 7th lord in 3rd according to my logic.There of > course> > > can be other alternate combinations.In my further opinion We > can't> > > find answers to all questions merely by the position or aspect of> > > lagna lord alone.Regards RK--- In> > > , "Sreenadh" <sreesog@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Pradeep ji,> > > > Thanks for the clarifications - that helps us much in > > assertaining > > > > the validity of those derivations. :)> > > > ==>> > > > > When my father was young he wanted to marry his maternal > uncles > > > > > daughter (first cousin) and did not fructify:-)(i think so).> > > > > His 3rd lord Guru undergoes exchange with lagna lord saturn> (3rd > > > > > lord debilitated in lagna).Saturn joins exalted 10th and 5th > > lord > > > > > Venus in the 3rd.> > > > > My mother on the other hand is also the daughter of his > > maternal > > > > > uncle though not direct or first cousin.My mother has lagna > > lord > > > > > Mars exalted in the 3rd.> > > > > Thus it is good to know. > > > > <==> > > > Ohh!! Krishen ji do you have a say on this?!!! I am wonder > > stuck!!> > > > > > > > Lagna lord in 3rd (aspects 9th): The native might marry from > > from > > > > some relative. The information you provide confirms this point.> > > > > > > > Love,> > > > Sreenadh> > > > > > , "vijayadas_pradeep" > > > > <vijayadas_pradeep@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Shri Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > Thanks again for the pdfs and continous effort.> > > > > > > > > > Regarding Lagan lord in the 3rd - My mother,father and wife > > all > > > > > have this combination.> > > > > > > > > > My father is the eldest son and have many siblings.He is > also > > > > having > > > > > many individuals to associate with due to the nature of his > > > > > profession. > > > > > > > > > > Mother too has relatives and many step siblings always > > surrounding > > > > > associating.> > > > > > > > > > Parakarama of the individuals is mentioned in scriptures and > is > > > > true.> > > > > The degree varies according to the nature and strength of > the > > 3rd > > > > > lord house,associating planets and nature and strength of > Lagna > > > > > (including amsha rashi).> > > > > > > > > > Bhavat Bhavam and devakeralam examples were educative > too.When > > my > > > > > father was young he wanted to marry his maternal uncles > daughter> > > > > (first cousin) and did not fructify:-)(i think so).> > > > > His 3rd lord Guru undergoes exchange with lagna lord saturn> (3rd > > > > lord > > > > > debilitated in lagna).Saturn joins exalted 10th and 5th lord > > Venus > > > > > in the 3rd.> > > > > > > > > > My mother on the other hand is also the daughter of his > > maternal > > > > > uncle though not direct or first cousin.My mother has lagna > > lord > > > > > Mars exalted in the 3rd.> > > > > > > > > > Thus it is good to know. > > > > > > > > > > Regds> > > > > Pradeep> > > > > > > > > > , "Sreenadh" > > > > > <sreesog@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > A pdf document that discuss "Lagna lord in various > houses" > > is > > > > > > uploaded in the files section of the group inside the > > > > > > folder "Sreenadh". > > > > > > URL: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > /La> > > > > > gna%20lord%20in%20Various%20Houses.pdf > > > > > > This document currently deals upto "lagna lord in 3rd > > house". I > > > > > will > > > > > > update this document to include all other houses as well, > as > > time > > > > > > permits.> > > > > > Love,> > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.> >> > > > > > > > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.>

Dear Madhu ji,

The fact is -

Me - ancient (always after ancient texts and astrology)

You - Midevial (Gives importance to House systems such as Sripati

etc/Well read about indian and western astrology)

XXX - Modern (After many new systems - mostly of western origin like

map based prediction and what not)

So I think it is rather a generation gap problem - even though we

are all of almost similar age. :) I have already expressed my

apologies to Venkat ji.

Love,

Sreenadh

, " Balagurusurya "

<balagurusurya wrote:

>

>

> Hi Venkat,

>

> I understand your question clearly and don't consider it as absurd.

>

> Here is the correct answer.

>

> As per Indian Astrology , a cusp has three points, viz, Bhava Aramba

> (Beginning) , Bhava Madhya (Middle) and Bhava Virama (End of the

cusp) .

> Unlike Western Astrology that gives importance to beginning of the

> cusp(eg -Placidus used by KP Followers) , Indian Astrology lay

> emphasis on Bhava Madya and this is the fundamental difference

between

> Western & Indian House Division .

>

> In the cited example of your son, Bhava Arambha or cuspal beginning

is

> past 28 Degrees of Aquarius & ends on 1st Degree of Aries. If you

> carefully, look at the chart , you could see the Bhava Madya

printed in

> it . This Bhava Madhya , I am sure , will be some Degree on Pisces.

>

> To sum up, your son's Ascendant is Pisces and ruler of the

Ascendant or

> Asc. Lord is Jupiter . Naturally, the 7H falls on Virgo and its

ruler

> is Mercury.

>

> Hope your doubt is resolved

>

> Best

>

> M Nair

>

>

> , R Venkat

> <rdjvenkat@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear All

> >

> > I am a novice in astrology. I have a genuine doubt. my son got his

> lagna as Kumbha (Acq.) 28+ degrees and ending at Mesha 1+ degrees.

now i

> have a question who will be the lagna lord for my son, Saturn,

Jupiter

> or Mars. Same applies to 7th bhava, Sun, Moon or Venus.

> >

> > please throw some light on this.

> >

> > thank you.

> > venkat

> >

> > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:

> > Agreed - thanks. :)

> > Love,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , Rup Baqaya

> > baqayarup@ wrote:

> > >

> > > It happens at times that the uttered word comes true.Some call

it

> > vaksidhi yoga.However in my opinion not much importance need be

given

> > to such chance happenings.

> > >

> > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: An eye

> > opener! Good points. :)

> > > ==>

> > > > I do not remember any classic mentioning that

> > > > lagna lord in the third would mean marriage to a relative.

> > > <==

> > > It should be read " marriage WITH a relative " . Of course -

> > logical

> > > support is available from quotes from Parasara hora, Meenaraja

> > hora

> > > etc. The same is provided and discussed in the document I

> > uploaded.

> > > But definitely I agree that - it is not right to derive results

> > > from place of aspect to house (i.e. here 9th to 3rd) rather than

> > > house to place of aspect (i.e from 3rd to 9th). Here the lagna

> > lord

> > > in 3rd is aspecting 9th, and therefore the derived relations

> > should

> > > be from 3rd to 9th; and shouldn't be from 9th to 3rd. Based on

> > this

> > > fundamental logic - I agree with your arguments to a certain

> > extend.

> > >

> > > But the point I called your attention in Pradeep's mail was -

> > >

> > > I said some thing based on WRONG conclusion - remember i

> > said " since

> > > 9th house is 5th from 6th house, (a wrong statement), the native

> > will

> > > marry maternal uncle's daughter " and so on. But that WRONG

> > CONCLUSION

> > > came true in some charts and Pradeep ji, quoted the event and

> > > appreciated it as well! I was stunned by this co-incidence;

> > because

> > > the uttered words were becoming true without reason. That is

why I

> > > attracted your attention to it. :)

> > > Love,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > , " Rup Krishen

> > Baqaya "

> > > <baqayarup@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Srinadh, The results that i have given for lagna lord in

> > > > various houses are a summarised version of what the vedic

> > astrology

> > > > classics have to say.I do not remember any classic mentioning

> > that

> > > > lagna lord in the third would mean marriage to a relative.I

also

> > do

> > > > not find much logic in the observation that lagna lord

aspecting

> > the

> > > > 9th would mean marriage to a relative.For marriage with cousin

> > the

> > > > yoga should be 7th lord in 3rd according to my logic.There of

> > course

> > > > can be other alternate combinations.In my further opinion We

> > can't

> > > > find answers to all questions merely by the position or

aspect of

> > > > lagna lord alone.Regards RK--- In

> > > > , " Sreenadh "

<sreesog@>

> > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Pradeep ji,

> > > > > Thanks for the clarifications - that helps us much in

> > > assertaining

> > > > > the validity of those derivations. :)

> > > > > ==>

> > > > > > When my father was young he wanted to marry his maternal

> > uncles

> > > > > > daughter (first cousin) and did not fructify:-)(i think

so).

> > > > > > His 3rd lord Guru undergoes exchange with lagna lord

saturn

> > (3rd

> > > > > > lord debilitated in lagna).Saturn joins exalted 10th and

5th

> > > lord

> > > > > > Venus in the 3rd.

> > > > > > My mother on the other hand is also the daughter of his

> > > maternal

> > > > > > uncle though not direct or first cousin.My mother has

lagna

> > > lord

> > > > > > Mars exalted in the 3rd.

> > > > > > Thus it is good to know.

> > > > > <==

> > > > > Ohh!! Krishen ji do you have a say on this?!!! I am wonder

> > > stuck!!

> > > > >

> > > > > Lagna lord in 3rd (aspects 9th): The native might marry from

> > > from

> > > > > some relative. The information you provide confirms this

point.

> > > > >

> > > > > Love,

> > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > > --- In

> > > , " vijayadas_pradeep "

> > > > > <vijayadas_pradeep@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Shri Sreenadh

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks again for the pdfs and continous effort.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regarding Lagan lord in the 3rd - My mother,father and

wife

> > > all

> > > > > > have this combination.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My father is the eldest son and have many siblings.He is

> > also

> > > > > having

> > > > > > many individuals to associate with due to the nature of

his

> > > > > > profession.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mother too has relatives and many step siblings always

> > > surrounding

> > > > > > associating.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Parakarama of the individuals is mentioned in scriptures

and

> > is

> > > > > true.

> > > > > > The degree varies according to the nature and strength of

> > the

> > > 3rd

> > > > > > lord house,associating planets and nature and strength of

> > Lagna

> > > > > > (including amsha rashi).

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhavat Bhavam and devakeralam examples were educative

> > too.When

> > > my

> > > > > > father was young he wanted to marry his maternal uncles

> > daughter

> > > > > > (first cousin) and did not fructify:-)(i think so).

> > > > > > His 3rd lord Guru undergoes exchange with lagna lord

saturn

> > (3rd

> > > > > lord

> > > > > > debilitated in lagna).Saturn joins exalted 10th and 5th

lord

> > > Venus

> > > > > > in the 3rd.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My mother on the other hand is also the daughter of his

> > > maternal

> > > > > > uncle though not direct or first cousin.My mother has

lagna

> > > lord

> > > > > > Mars exalted in the 3rd.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thus it is good to know.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regds

> > > > > > Pradeep

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- In

, " Sreenadh "

> > > > > > <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > > A pdf document that discuss " Lagna lord in various

> > houses "

> > > is

> > > > > > > uploaded in the files section of the group inside the

> > > > > > > folder " Sreenadh " .

> > > > > > > URL:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > >

> >

Sreenadh

> > > > > > /La

> > > > > > > gna%20lord%20in%20Various%20Houses.pdf

> > > > > > > This document currently deals upto " lagna lord in 3rd

> > > house " . I

> > > > > > will

> > > > > > > update this document to include all other houses as

well,

> > as

> > > time

> > > > > > > permits.

> > > > > > > Love,

> > > > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on

Travel.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on

Travel.

> >

>

thank your Mr Nair venkat Sreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Madhu ji,The fact is -Me - ancient (always after ancient texts and astrology)You - Midevial (Gives importance to House systems such as Sripati etc/Well read about indian and western astrology)XXX - Modern (After many new systems - mostly of western origin like map based prediction and what not)So I think it is rather a generation gap problem - even though we are all of almost similar age. :) I have already expressed

my apologies to Venkat ji.Love,Sreenadh , "Balagurusurya" <balagurusurya wrote:>> > Hi Venkat,> > I understand your question clearly and don't consider it as absurd.> > Here is the correct answer.> > As per Indian Astrology , a cusp has three points, viz, Bhava Aramba> (Beginning) , Bhava Madhya (Middle) and Bhava Virama (End of the cusp) .> Unlike Western Astrology that gives importance to beginning of the> cusp(eg -Placidus used by KP Followers) , Indian Astrology lay > emphasis on Bhava Madya and this is the fundamental difference between> Western & Indian House Division .> > In the cited example of your son, Bhava Arambha or cuspal beginning is> past 28 Degrees of Aquarius

& ends on 1st Degree of Aries. If you> carefully, look at the chart , you could see the Bhava Madya printed in> it . This Bhava Madhya , I am sure , will be some Degree on Pisces.> > To sum up, your son's Ascendant is Pisces and ruler of the Ascendant or> Asc. Lord is Jupiter . Naturally, the 7H falls on Virgo and its ruler> is Mercury.> > Hope your doubt is resolved> > Best> > M Nair> > > , R Venkat> <rdjvenkat@> wrote:> >> > Dear All> >> > I am a novice in astrology. I have a genuine doubt. my son got his> lagna as Kumbha (Acq.) 28+ degrees and ending at Mesha 1+ degrees. now i> have a question who will be the lagna lord for my son, Saturn,

Jupiter> or Mars. Same applies to 7th bhava, Sun, Moon or Venus.> >> > please throw some light on this.> >> > thank you.> > venkat> >> > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > Agreed - thanks. :)> > Love,> > Sreenadh> >> > , Rup Baqaya> > baqayarup@ wrote:> > >> > > It happens at times that the uttered word comes true.Some call it> > vaksidhi yoga.However in my opinion not much importance need be given> > to such chance happenings.> > >> > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: An eye> > opener! Good points. :)> > > ==>> > > > I do not remember any classic mentioning that> > > > lagna lord in the

third would mean marriage to a relative.> > > <==> > > It should be read "marriage WITH a relative". Of course -> > logical> > > support is available from quotes from Parasara hora, Meenaraja> > hora> > > etc. The same is provided and discussed in the document I> > uploaded.> > > But definitely I agree that - it is not right to derive results> > > from place of aspect to house (i.e. here 9th to 3rd) rather than> > > house to place of aspect (i.e from 3rd to 9th). Here the lagna> > lord> > > in 3rd is aspecting 9th, and therefore the derived relations> > should> > > be from 3rd to 9th; and shouldn't be from 9th to 3rd. Based on> > this> > > fundamental logic - I agree with your arguments to a certain> > extend.> > >> > > But the point I called your

attention in Pradeep's mail was -> > >> > > I said some thing based on WRONG conclusion - remember i> > said "since> > > 9th house is 5th from 6th house, (a wrong statement), the native> > will> > > marry maternal uncle's daughter" and so on. But that WRONG> > CONCLUSION> > > came true in some charts and Pradeep ji, quoted the event and> > > appreciated it as well! I was stunned by this co-incidence;> > because> > > the uttered words were becoming true without reason. That is why I> > > attracted your attention to it. :)> > > Love,> > > Sreenadh> > >> > > , "Rup Krishen> > Baqaya"> > > <baqayarup@> wrote:> > >

>> > > > Dear Srinadh, The results that i have given for lagna lord in> > > > various houses are a summarised version of what the vedic> > astrology> > > > classics have to say.I do not remember any classic mentioning> > that> > > > lagna lord in the third would mean marriage to a relative.I also> > do> > > > not find much logic in the observation that lagna lord aspecting> > the> > > > 9th would mean marriage to a relative.For marriage with cousin> > the> > > > yoga should be 7th lord in 3rd according to my logic.There of> > course> > > > can be other alternate combinations.In my further opinion We> > can't> > > > find answers to all questions merely by the position or aspect of> > > > lagna lord alone.Regards RK--- In>

> > > , "Sreenadh" <sreesog@>> > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Pradeep ji,> > > > > Thanks for the clarifications - that helps us much in> > > assertaining> > > > > the validity of those derivations. :)> > > > > ==>> > > > > > When my father was young he wanted to marry his maternal> > uncles> > > > > > daughter (first cousin) and did not fructify:-)(i think so).> > > > > > His 3rd lord Guru undergoes exchange with lagna lord saturn> > (3rd> > > > > > lord debilitated in lagna).Saturn joins exalted 10th and 5th> > > lord> > > > > > Venus in the 3rd.>

> > > > > My mother on the other hand is also the daughter of his> > > maternal> > > > > > uncle though not direct or first cousin.My mother has lagna> > > lord> > > > > > Mars exalted in the 3rd.> > > > > > Thus it is good to know.> > > > > <==> > > > > Ohh!! Krishen ji do you have a say on this?!!! I am wonder> > > stuck!!> > > > >> > > > > Lagna lord in 3rd (aspects 9th): The native might marry from> > > from> > > > > some relative. The information you provide confirms this point.> > > > >> > > > > Love,> > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > --- In> > > , "vijayadas_pradeep"> > > > > <vijayadas_pradeep@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Shri Sreenadh> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks again for the pdfs and continous effort.> > > > > >> > > > > > Regarding Lagan lord in the 3rd - My mother,father and wife> > > all> > > > > > have this combination.> > > > > >> > > > > > My father is the eldest son and have many siblings.He is> > also> > > > > having> > > > > > many individuals to associate with due to the nature of his> > > > > > profession.> > > > > >> > > >

> > Mother too has relatives and many step siblings always> > > surrounding> > > > > > associating.> > > > > >> > > > > > Parakarama of the individuals is mentioned in scriptures and> > is> > > > > true.> > > > > > The degree varies according to the nature and strength of> > the> > > 3rd> > > > > > lord house,associating planets and nature and strength of> > Lagna> > > > > > (including amsha rashi).> > > > > >> > > > > > Bhavat Bhavam and devakeralam examples were educative> > too.When> > > my> > > > > > father was young he wanted to marry his maternal uncles> > daughter> > > > > > (first cousin) and did not fructify:-)(i think

so).> > > > > > His 3rd lord Guru undergoes exchange with lagna lord saturn> > (3rd> > > > > lord> > > > > > debilitated in lagna).Saturn joins exalted 10th and 5th lord> > > Venus> > > > > > in the 3rd.> > > > > >> > > > > > My mother on the other hand is also the daughter of his> > > maternal> > > > > > uncle though not direct or first cousin.My mother has lagna> > > lord> > > > > > Mars exalted in the 3rd.> > > > > >> > > > > > Thus it is good to know.> > > > > >> > > > > > Regds> > > > > > Pradeep> > > > > >> > > > > > , "Sreenadh"> > > > > > <sreesog@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > A pdf document that discuss "Lagna lord in various> > houses"> > > is> > > > > > > uploaded in the files section of the group inside the> > > > > > > folder "Sreenadh".> > > > > > > URL:> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > >> > Sreenadh> > > > > > /La> > > > > > >

gna%20lord%20in%20Various%20Houses.pdf> > > > > > > This document currently deals upto "lagna lord in 3rd> > > house". I> > > > > > will> > > > > > > update this document to include all other houses as well,> > as> > > time> > > > > > > permits.> > > > > > > Love,> > > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > > > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >

> > Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.> >>

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.