IndiaDivine.org

future

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

I have just joined this group and would like to know, if possible, if I

have good indications regarding money and career.

I have studied traditional astrology during many years. Can you please

tell me briefly what are the weaknesses and strenghts in my horoscope?

My name is Joyce. I was born 10th May 1958 in Beirut, Lebanon, and live

in Sweden.

Love

Joyce.

1apr2005 kl. 01.21 skrev crystalmoon777:

>

> HI,

>

> I have just joined this group and would like to know, if possible,

> what is in stire for me. particulkarly in the financial areas.

>

> My name is Brenda I was born 25th March 1939 in London UK. I was born

> by Ceasarean sector so my actually time of birth is not recorded...all

> I know is it was somewhere between 9pm and 12 midnight. My feeling is

> that it was 11.13pm but I don't know why I feel this.

>

> I live in a small semi rural town, but would love to live close to the

> ocean...do you see this as a possibility?

>

> Also I teach a lot of spiritual practices and hope I am making a

> difference to the world.

>

> Love and light

> Brenda

>

>

>

>

>

> Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering

> remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours.

> Trust only if you initiate correspondence.

>

> Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to

> Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.

>

> INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.

> 2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE

> REMEDIES.

>

> CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest

> the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do

> welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only

> at their own will, accord and risk.

>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Astrologers are not prophets. It is impossible to tell future. I wouldn't be able to tell the differance between a child's horoscope and that of an animal about the same age. An idiot can live past 40 years, so can a genius.

-

Igor Skoglund

lalkitab

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:57 AM

[lalkitab] Future

Can someone tell my future? I was born on the 1st of June in 1980 in Russia around 9:20 am. I am a male.Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Guest guest

Dear friend,

Good morning

One of our list friends challenged to tell his future. Another friend told that astrologers are not prophets to tell future.

If it is so, Why All these thousands of years the so called astrologers are trying to tell what will happen in next day, next month, next year and next generation.

What is meant by future?

The next minute, we put the question, comes under future.

If we the astrologers are not able to tell about various aspects of our life all these no. of astrological web sites are mere bogus.

All the books published on astrology and related subjects are mere wasteful expenditure.

All the formulas and theories framed or formed by our ancient saints, sages and rishees from unknown past are mere meaningless utterances.

Whether you believe are not there is God, Whether you believe or not there is sunshine, whether you believe or not there are planets, whether you believe are not the astrology

Tells your future.

In Sanskrit Astrology is called “JYOTHIRVIDYA” . Jyothis means “Light” Torch.

It means that this subject will useful as a torch. What we cannot see by our naked eyes we can see it with the help of this treatise. I.E., What is kept for us in future? What kind of life we can lead? At what time one will marry? How will his married life?

What kind of disease generally trouble him? At what time he gets a job? Can he become a premier? Every aspect of life can be disclosed through astrology.

It comes under micro astrology. There is another branch what is called “Samhita” i.e., Macro astrology. It deals with nations, monsoons, atmosphere, earth etc.

My customers are happy to tell that they are satisfied by my foretelling at least with 95%

Accuracy.

I conclude saying that the real astrologer can tell future without fail.

Good luck

pmgIgor Skoglund <sivitsky wrote:

Can someone tell my future? I was born on the 1st of June in 1980 in Russia around 9:20 am. I am a male.Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE

DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Plan great trips with Travel: Now over 17,000 guides!

Guest guest

Dear friend,

Good morning

One of our list friends challenged to tell his future. Another friend told that astrologers are not prophets to tell future.

If it is so, Why All these thousands of years the so called astrologers are trying to tell what will happen in next day, next month, next year and next generation.

What is meant by future?

If we the astrologers are not able to tell about various aspects of our life all these no. of astrological web sites are mere bogus.

All the books published on astrology and related subjects are mere wasteful expenditure.

All the formulas and theories framed or formed by our ancient saints, sages and rishees from unknown past are mere meaningless utterances.

Whether you believe are not there is God, Whether you believe or not there is sunshine, whether you believe or not there are planets, whether you believe are not the astrology

Tells your future.

It means that this subject will useful as a torch. What we cannot see by our naked eyes we can see it with the help of this treatise. I.E., What is kept for us in future? What kind of life we can lead? At what time one will marry? How will his married life?

What kind of disease generally trouble him? At what time he gets a job? Can he become a premier? Every aspect of life can be disclosed through astrology.

It comes under micro astrology. There is another branch what is called “Samhita” i.e., Macro astrology. It deals with nations, monsoons, atmosphere, earth etc.

My customers are happy to tell that they are satisfied by my foretelling at least with 95%

Accuracy.

Good luck

pmgRichard C <RChasen1 wrote:

Astrologers are not prophets. It is impossible to tell future. I wouldn't be able to tell the differance between a child's horoscope and that of an animal about the same age. An idiot can live past 40 years, so can a genius.

-

Igor Skoglund

lalkitab

[lalkitab] Future

Can someone tell my future? I was born on the 1st of June in 1980 in Russia around 9:20 am. I am a male.Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE

REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk. Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional

consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Guest guest

It is my experience that astrology is the calender. Without knowing the past of someone it is impossible to tell the future. If I give you data for someone ten years old and tell you nothing else can you tell the future..Suppose I give you data for a dog?

-

Gopalachary

lalkitab

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:18 PM

Re: [lalkitab] Future

Dear friend,

Good morning

What is meant by future?

Tells your future.

Accuracy.

Good luck

pmgRichard C <RChasen1 wrote:

-

Igor Skoglund

lalkitab

[lalkitab] Future

Can someone tell my future? I was born on the 1st of June in 1980 in Russia around 9:20 am. I am a male.Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk. Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours. Trust only if you initiate correspondence.Please select "No email" option to avoid mails to your mailbox.Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically, queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an answer to your query should happen within one week.Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE REMEDIES.CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these only at their own will, accord and risk.

Guest guest

Dear Mr Gopalachary,

I had requested vide message no 1932 a prediction,which perhaps

escaped you .Could you please give your kind assessment.

Thank you

Satish-

-- In lalkitab , Gopalachary <maripmgg>

wrote:

>

> Dear friend,

>

>

>

> Good morning

>

>

>

> One of our list friends challenged to tell his future. Another

friend told that astrologers are not prophets to tell future.

>

>

>

> If it is so, Why All these thousands of years the so called

astrologers are trying to tell what will happen in next day, next

month, next year and next generation.

>

>

>

> What is meant by future?

>

>

>

> The next minute, we put the question, comes under future.

>

>

>

> If we the astrologers are not able to tell about various aspects

of our life all these no. of astrological web sites are mere bogus.

>

>

>

> All the books published on astrology and related subjects are mere

wasteful expenditure.

>

>

>

> All the formulas and theories framed or formed by our ancient

saints, sages and rishees from unknown past are mere meaningless

utterances.

>

Whether you believe are not there is God, Whether you believe or

not there is sunshine, whether you believe or not there are

planets, whether you believe are not the astrology

>

> Tells your future.

>

>

>

> In Sanskrit Astrology is called " JYOTHIRVIDYA " . Jyothis

means " Light " Torch.

>

>

>

> It means that this subject will useful as a torch. What we cannot

see by our naked eyes we can see it with the help of this treatise.

I.E., What is kept for us in future? What kind of life we can

lead? At what time one will marry? How will his married life?

>

> What kind of disease generally trouble him? At what time he gets a

job? Can he become a premier? Every aspect of life can be

disclosed through astrology.

>

>

>

> It comes under micro astrology. There is another branch what is

called " Samhita " i.e., Macro astrology. It deals with nations,

monsoons, atmosphere, earth etc.

>

>

>

> My customers are happy to tell that they are satisfied by my

foretelling at least with 95%

>

> Accuracy.

>

>

>

> I conclude saying that the real astrologer can tell future without

fail.

>

>

>

> Good luck

>

> pmg

>

>

> Igor Skoglund <sivitsky> wrote:

> Can someone tell my future? I was born on the 1st of June in 1980

in

> Russia around 9:20 am. I am a male.

>

>

>

>

>

> Beware: People will contact you on your personal mail offering

remedies, far from transparency of this group. The risk is yours.

Trust only if you initiate correspondence.

>

> Please select " No email " option to avoid mails to your mailbox.

>

> Please be patient. Effort is to answer all queries systematically,

queue wise. Do remind if your message is missed. Generally, an

answer to your query should happen within one week.

>

> Umesh Sharma, a professional astrologer, has most of the day

consumed by his clients. Hence lag in answering queries.

>

>

> Post in group for free limited guidance. Send private mails to

Umeshji only if ready to pay for full professional consultation.

>

> INSTRUCTION:- 1. DO ONLY ONE REMEDY IN ONE DAY, DURING DAY TIME.

> 2. SEND FEED BACK AFTER 15/43DAYS, AFTER HAVING PERFORMED THE

REMEDIES.

>

> CAUTION: Although utmost care has been taken to select and suggest

the remedies, remedies suggested are in good faith with the view to

do welfare of Humanity. Consultees should observe and perform these

only at their own will, accord and risk.

>

>

>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

RESPECTABLE UMESH,

SHAT SHAT PRANAM,

I AM WORKING AS ALIFE INSURANCE AGENT IN A WELL REPUTED COMPANY SINCE

AUGUST 2004. WILL THIS PROFESSION WOULD BE BEST FOR ME OR NOT?

PLEASE ANALYISE MY HOROSCOPE THOROUGHLY. MY DOB: 14 JUNE 1957, TOB:

1358 HRS.(01:58 PM), POB: JAGRAON(LUDHIANA),PUNJAB.

PLEASE ALSO SUGGEST UPAYA IF ANY. WHICH LINE OF PROFESSION/JOB WILL BE

BEST SUITE FOR ME?

THANKS

DHARAM PAUL SHARMA

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

RESTPECTABLE UMESH SHARMA JI, I THINK DUE TO OVERSIGHT MY QUESTION NO.

2333 OR 2334 HAS NOT YET BEEN ANSWERED. WHEREAS YOU ALREADY ANSWERED

THE QUESTION NO 2335. WHAT ARE THE REASONS FOR NOT ANSWERING MY

QUESTION ON ITS TURN.

IS THERE ANY FEES FOR THIS GROUP? I THINK IT MAY HAPPENED DUE AN

OVERSIGHT.

PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

• 2 years later...

Madhuji

Namaskaar,

Dharmakarmadhipati yoga is formed in 2nd house by conjuction of mars and guru

(10th+5th lord mars, 9th lord guru) which indicates ur income from consultancy

or teaching kind of job, DK yoga in 2nd might have given u good command over

speech so try to earn from that area, this combination is good for learning

astrology, aspact of 5th house lord on own house gives good intution power and

skills in learning astrology.

Marriage area shows some dissatisfaction due to quarrels and voilence. is that

so ? pls. revert.

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

madhu verma <mgreen_ver wrote:

dob-24-09-68

tob- 00-45

pob- jaipur

which proffesion to choose to earn money? teaching in a school, coaching, i have

interest in astrology should i go for this?

kindly guide? my married life?

husband's dob-07-09-62,tob-07:08 am,pob-jaipur

madhu verma

________

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

dear pankaj ji

jai shree krishna.

i m meenu again here.my DOB 26.10.74and my husband DOB is5-4-72.

we are enjoy happy life. husband do business and earn sufficient money. his

progress is to high compare to me. so i want to recognise by my name and my

work. u told me for 6mukhi RUDRAKSH. so i seacrch for it . i wear this in hand

or neck

thanks you

meenu

Pankaj Upadhyay <sai_jyotish

Sunday, 3 February, 2008 1:48:00 PM

Re: future

Madhuji

Namaskaar,

Dharmakarmadhipati yoga is formed in 2nd house by conjuction of mars and guru

(10th+5th lord mars, 9th lord guru) which indicates ur income from consultancy

or teaching kind of job, DK yoga in 2nd might have given u good command over

speech so try to earn from that area, this combination is good for learning

astrology, aspact of 5th house lord on own house gives good intution power and

skills in learning astrology.

Marriage area shows some dissatisfaction due to quarrels and voilence. is that

so ? pls. revert.

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

madhu verma <mgreen_ver > wrote:

dob-24-09-68

tob- 00-45

pob- jaipur

which proffesion to choose to earn money? teaching in a school, coaching, i have

interest in astrology should i go for this?

kindly guide? my married life?

husband's dob-07-09-62, tob-07:08 am,pob-jaipur

madhu verma

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search. http://tools. search.. com/newsearch/

category. php?category= shopping

• 6 months later...

vedic astrology , jijeesh up

<jijipremamrutha wrote:

>

> Have a nice day!

>   Namaste,

>              I am Jijeesh i would like to know about my

future. My date of birth is 6-oct-1982,

> time 4:30 am ,birth place Talassery,Kannur,Kerala,India. Now am in

uae.

>  

> plz help me thanking you

>  

>  

>  

>                     jijeesh uroopoyil

>

>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

>

>

• 3 months later...

Brindavan

ur future is bleak w/o tob

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

INSURANCE ADVISOR

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

http://groups. / group/Jyotish_ Remedies/ database

Brindaban Mondal <itsbrindaban Sent: Friday, 5 December, 2008 12:05:22 PM future

dear sir

i am brindaban mondal my birth place - raniganj, burdwan ,west bengal. my birth date -- 27th september 1980 please send my future

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear P Arora

Ur chart says Kaala Saarpa Dosha, Rahu maha dasha going on, Saddi Satti also

started, & u r also manglic. It also says divorce & more marraiges.

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

INSURANCE ADVISOR

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

PraveeN ArorA <praveen_arora07

vedic astrology

Monday, 15 December, 2008 3:48:41 PM

[vedic astrology] future

Respected sir,

i am praveen arora from delhi, i want to know about my self, my horoscope. here

is my details:

DOB: OCTOBER,07,1980

Time: 12:28 Pm

NEW DELHI (India)

i am aitinf for your reply....

Praveen...

Check out the all-new face of India. Go to http://in.. com/

dear guruji,

i have not received  yor reply for questions regarding my future.

please be kind enough to respond

yours humbly

pradeep kumar

Sun, 14/12/08, vasudevpkumar <vasudevpkumar wrote:

vasudevpkumar <vasudevpkumar

[vedic astrology] future

vedic astrology

Sunday, 14 December, 2008, 9:54 AM

dear guruji

i am pradeep kumar date of birth 13.04.1954, place of birth :

trivandrum time of birth 8.54 pm night

at present i am in uae , i want to settle back in my native - india

will it materalise in the near future, will i get a opening there,

i have certain commitments to make , will i over comet that.

please be kind enough to answer the above at the earliest

yours humbly

pradeep kumar

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Respected sir,

Thanks for your reply but I cannot understand about my future....

Please explain in brief about my future...

Waiting for your reply...

praveen arora...

Praveen...

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405

vedic astrology

Monday, 15 December, 2008 7:50:22 PM

Re: [vedic astrology] future

Dear P Arora

Ur chart says Kaala Saarpa Dosha, Rahu maha dasha going on, Saddi Satti also

started, & u r also manglic. It also says divorce & more marraiges.

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

INSURANCE ADVISOR

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

____________ _________ _________ __

PraveeN ArorA <praveen_arora07@ .co. in>

vedic astrology

Monday, 15 December, 2008 3:48:41 PM

[vedic astrology] future

Respected sir,

i am praveen arora from delhi, i want to know about my self, my horoscope. here

is my details:

DOB: OCTOBER,07,1980

Time: 12:28 Pm

NEW DELHI (India)

i am aitinf for your reply....

Praveen...

Check out the all-new face of India. Go to http://in.. com/

hi i am Rajesh

u are sal nambare plz 

--- On Wed, 12/24/08, Palak <palak_hottest2004 wrote:

Palak <palak_hottest2004

[vedic astrology] future

vedic astrology

Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 3:35 AM

can u tell me about what will be my future about in profession. not

probably but some what. my dob-15/12/1987 time 11:20 am place baroda.

and the free software which u have sent to me was not working. i mean

it was in .rar extention and i tried zipping it but didnt work can u

help me out

palak

hi i am Rajesh

u are sal nambare plz 

Palak <palak_hottest2004

[vedic astrology] future

vedic astrology

help me out

palak

hi i am Rajesh

u are sal nambare plz 

Palak <palak_hottest2004

[vedic astrology] future

vedic astrology

help me out

palak

I my name is Avantika .I think u are capricorn so according to that it is said

that capricorn gets a lot of gain on the bases of professional or money gains.It

is said it will be good for u if u start every good thing every morning by

taking lord gnesha's name praying to him.

rajesh v <rajesh_v14345

vedic astrology

Wednesday, 24 December, 2008 4:48:56 PM

Re: [vedic astrology] future

hi i am Rajesh

u are sal nambare plz 

--- On Wed, 12/24/08, Palak <palak_hottest2004@ .co. in> wrote:

Palak <palak_hottest2004@ .co. in>

[vedic astrology] future

vedic astrology

help me out

palak

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Dear Anita

U hv 6 of the 9 planets in ur 11th house. U hv wonderful choices is choosing in

ur career. But the present period is not a favourable one as ur karma lord moon

is in ur 6th house, house of daridrata. U will be undecisive till sept 2010.

U hv also an option for settling in foreign country. See ur husbands horoscope,

if it supports foreign settlement, then think in terms of settling overseas. The

time period between sept-dec 09 is favourable for the same.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER  CELL +919867214103

Anita Gill <gillanita_1979

guruji <vedic astrology >

Wednesday, 25 March, 2009 3:15:06 PM

[vedic astrology] future

Respected Harish Ji

my D.O.B. 8th september 1979, Time 10:10AM Birth Place is Delhi

I want to know my carrier and job I am post graduate in comerce

and married I also in private job

Thanks sir

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. /

invite/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Anita Ji

Haa aap ki kundali dekh kar mujhe yaad aya ki aap ke 6 grah labh sthan mein

baithe hai. Aap ki kundali ke hisab se aap ka future 2030 tak secured hai. Kuch

urchane agar atti hai, to phikir karne ki koi baat nahi hogi, kuch antaral mein

thanda samay aa sakta hai...par app ko long term future to secured hai.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER  CELL +919867214103

Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies://in./search?q\

uery=chandra-adityaastroremedies

http://in.groups..Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies/database?method=re\

portRows & tbl=1 & sortBy=1 & sortDir=up

Anita Gill <gillanita_1979

guruji <vedic astrology >

Thursday, 9 April, 2009 1:58:22 PM

[vedic astrology] future

Respected Harishji,

My name is Anita Gill D.O.B 8th sept 1979, Time 10:10 AM, Birth Place New Delhi

Sir main aapse pehle bhi jankari le chuki hu aap mera confussion door kijiye plz

ki kya meri kabhi permanent job lag payegi finnancially main kab apni jagah bana

paongi abhi main private firm main job kar rahi hu is firm mein main last 2 yrs

se hu. Meri qualification M.Com hai main married hu  meri ek beti hai 8 yrs ki

sir mujhe plz thoda future ke baare mein bataye.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. /

invite/

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Ashish Gangwal

--- On Sat, 9/5/09, Ashish Jain <prabhuashish2000 wrote:

Ashish Jain <prabhuashish2000

[vedic astrology] Future

vedic astrology

Saturday, 9 May, 2009, 11:22 PM

Dear Harishji,

Dob: 22nd July, 1981

Time: 6:20 am

Place of Birth: Bhavnagar (Gujarat)

Present Dasha: Me-Ra-Me

Pls predict about my future, especially some remedy to have a harmonius

relationship between me, my wife and my mother.

Wife's details:

Dob: 15-10-1983

Time: 2:40 am

Place: Jaipur

Present dasha: Ra-Me

Mother's details:

Dob: 23-07-1948

Time: 00:40 am

Place: Mumbai

Present dasha: Me-Me

Thankyou,

Ashish Gangwal