IndiaDivine.org

Navgraha Stotra Homam (Hawan)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sir(s),

I would like to know if is possible and beneficial to perform HOMAM ie hawan of NAVGRAHA STOTRA ie;

Brahma Murari Tripurantkari, Bhanu, Shashi, Bhumiputro, Budhashcha,

Gurushcha, Shukrah, Shani, Rahu, Ketwah,

Sarweh Graha Shanti Kara Bhawantu.Regards,

sheel

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear friend,

Please go to website of PVR Narashima Rao,

moderator of vedic astrology group.

You will find good references on

vedic mantras for all planets.

Doing vedic-mantra such as 'Akrishnena Rajasa.... " for Sun etc.

are more beneficial and effective than

the wrong Savara mantras like 'Om Rang Ravaye Namah' , 'Om Chang Chandraya

Namah " 'Om Bung Budhaya Namaha' etc.

One should always avoid these wrong mantras.

Only vedic mantra having Rishi(guide or guru) and Chhanda( poetic meter) and

Devta( focussed ideal) should be

used in Japam as well as in Homam for the remedies to be effective and

free from side effects.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

(Consultancy out of group is not free)

, Sheel Kumar <sheelgurjar28 wrote:

>

> Respected Sir(s),

> I would like to know if is possible and beneficial to perform HOMAM ie hawan

of NAVGRAHA STOTRA ie;

> Brahma Murari Tripurantkari, Bhanu, Shashi, Bhumiputro, Budhashcha,

> Gurushcha, Shukrah, Shani, Rahu, Ketwah,

> Sarweh Graha Shanti Kara Bhawantu.

> Regards,

> sheel

>

>

> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Sheel Kumar,

Unfortunately this world is nowadays consisitng of bloody hoodlims, and

rascals who just want to earn money at any cost without bothering for

other matters or help to anybody. They just want bloody business, but do

not care for helping anyone.

Just 2 days back I allowed a Pundit (??) from Bombay to advertise for

free here in this Group, who should have answered your query, but he did

not feel the need to do so, or did not care. Such are the bloody Pundits

of today. Which is why I dont allow anybody to call me as Pundit. They

talk Big but even a small help when required they cant lift their hands.

Their hands only lift for begging Dakshinas.

Your Query as far as I see, there must be no problem in conducting a

Homa, with the Stotra you mentioned. Please do so. Additionally it would

be better if you allow a KarmaKandi Pundit to do so. They are more

qualified to do Homams.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Sheel Kumar <sheelgurjar28

wrote:

>

> Respected Sir(s),

> I would like to know if is possible and beneficial to perform HOMAM ie

hawan of NAVGRAHA STOTRA ie;

> Brahma Murari Tripurantkari, Bhanu, Shashi, Bhumiputro, Budhashcha,

> Gurushcha, Shukrah, Shani, Rahu, Ketwah,

> Sarweh Graha Shanti Kara Bhawantu.

> Regards,

> sheel

>

>

> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Respected bhaskarji, Sari duniya ko upaya batate ho too mujhe kyon nahin?RegardsSent from BlackBerry® on Airtel"Bhaskar" Wed, 05 Aug 2009 16:43:56 -0000 Re: Navgraha Stotra Homam (Hawan) Dear Sheel Kumar, Unfortunately this world is nowadays consisitng of bloody hoodlims, and rascals who just want to earn money at any cost without bothering for other matters or help to anybody. They just want bloody business, but do not care for helping anyone. Just 2 days back I allowed a Pundit (??) from Bombay to advertise for free here in this Group, who should have answered your query, but he did not feel the need to do so, or did not care. Such are the bloody Pundits of today. Which is why I dont allow anybody to call me as Pundit. They talk Big but even a small help when required they cant lift their hands. Their hands only lift for begging Dakshinas. Your Query as far as I see, there must be no problem in conducting a Homa, with the Stotra you mentioned. Please do so. Additionally it would be better if you allow a KarmaKandi Pundit to do so. They are more qualified to do Homams. regards, Bhaskar. , Sheel Kumar <sheelgurjar28 wrote: > > Respected Sir(s), > I would like to know if is possible and beneficial to perform HOMAM ie hawan of NAVGRAHA STOTRA ie; > Brahma Murari Tripurantkari, Bhanu, Shashi, Bhumiputro, Budhashcha, > Gurushcha, Shukrah, Shani, Rahu, Ketwah, > Sarweh Graha Shanti Kara Bhawantu. > Regards, > sheel > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/ >

Guest guest

Bhai tumhaare Pitaji ke yahan naukri karne ki tankha paata hun kya main

?

Tumne aaj hi post kiya apna nmessage aur aaj hi tum reply demand kar

rahe ho ?

Main Bambai mein baitha hoon, gaon mein nahin, joh faltu baitha hoon

bina kaam ke.

Before you, there are many who have not been replied uptil now.

Aap intejaar keejiye.

Bhaskar.

, ricky_kundra wrote:

>

> Respected bhaskarji,

> Sari duniya ko upaya batate ho too mujhe kyon nahin?

> Regards

>

> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

>

>

> " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Wed, 05 Aug 2009 16:43:56

>

> Re: Navgraha Stotra Homam (Hawan)

>

>

>

> Dear Sheel Kumar,

>

> Unfortunately this world is nowadays consisitng of bloody hoodlims,

and

> rascals who just want to earn money at any cost without bothering for

> other matters or help to anybody. They just want bloody business, but

do

> not care for helping anyone.

>

> Just 2 days back I allowed a Pundit (??) from Bombay to advertise for

> free here in this Group, who should have answered your query, but he

did

> not feel the need to do so, or did not care. Such are the bloody

Pundits

> of today. Which is why I dont allow anybody to call me as Pundit. They

> talk Big but even a small help when required they cant lift their

hands.

> Their hands only lift for begging Dakshinas.

>

> Your Query as far as I see, there must be no problem in conducting a

> Homa, with the Stotra you mentioned. Please do so. Additionally it

would

> be better if you allow a KarmaKandi Pundit to do so. They are more

> qualified to do Homams.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , Sheel Kumar sheelgurjar28@

> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Sir(s),

> > I would like to know if is possible and beneficial to perform HOMAM

ie

> hawan of NAVGRAHA STOTRA ie;

> > Brahma Murari Tripurantkari, Bhanu, Shashi, Bhumiputro, Budhashcha,

> > Gurushcha, Shukrah, Shani, Rahu, Ketwah,

> > Sarweh Graha Shanti Kara Bhawantu.

> > Regards,

> > sheel

> >

> >

> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

> Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks Bhaskar ji,

Regards, sheel

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Wednesday, 5 August, 2009 10:13:56 PM Re: Navgraha Stotra Homam (Hawan)

Dear Sheel Kumar,Unfortunately this world is nowadays consisitng of bloody hoodlims, andrascals who just want to earn money at any cost without bothering forother matters or help to anybody. They just want bloody business, but donot care for helping anyone.Just 2 days back I allowed a Pundit (??) from Bombay to advertise forfree here in this Group, who should have answered your query, but he didnot feel the need to do so, or did not care. Such are the bloody Punditsof today. Which is why I dont allow anybody to call me as Pundit. Theytalk Big but even a small help when required they cant lift their hands.Their hands only lift for begging Dakshinas.Your Query as far as I see, there must be no problem in conducting aHoma, with the Stotra you mentioned. Please do so. Additionally it wouldbe better if you allow a KarmaKandi Pundit to do so. They are morequalified to do

Homams.regards,Bhaskar., Sheel Kumar <sheelgurjar28@ ...>wrote:>> Respected Sir(s),> I would like to know if is possible and beneficial to perform HOMAM iehawan of NAVGRAHA STOTRA ie;> Brahma Murari Tripurantkari, Bhanu, Shashi, Bhumiputro, Budhashcha,> Gurushcha, Shukrah, Shani, Rahu, Ketwah,> Sarweh Graha Shanti Kara Bhawantu.> Regards,> sheel>>> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer InternetExplorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Mr. Bhaskarji,

From your language, It seems that you are frustrated, disturbed and have lost your balance of mind. Coming to the subject, I am not only the member of "Jyotish Ganga" on net and receive about 170-200 mails daily. I don't open each and every mail and therefore some posts/queries are missed unknowingly. It is for 2 reasons. One, there is no special mention of my name to a particular post and second, from the couple of words of the subject, the matter inside that particular post can't be judged many times.

I think, the people at other groups are wiser and smarter too. Because, when a specific post is there, like mine on your group, they note down the details of the person and send a particular query to that particular person only on the group or at least send Cc to him, for getting answer.

Instead of using malicious language for the pundits, you would have marked a particular post to me for giving answer to it and I would have certainly done it . It happens only when a person has both, positive mind and outlook, Not otherwise.

Shrikant Kelkar--- On Thu, 8/6/09, Sheel Kumar <sheelgurjar28 wrote:

Sheel Kumar <sheelgurjar28Re: Re: Navgraha Stotra Homam (Hawan) Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 4:26 AM

Thanks Bhaskar ji,

Regards, sheel

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>Wednesday, 5 August, 2009 10:13:56 PM Re: Navgraha Stotra Homam (Hawan)

Dear Sheel Kumar,Unfortunately this world is nowadays consisitng of bloody hoodlims, andrascals who just want to earn money at any cost without bothering forother matters or help to anybody. They just want bloody business, but donot care for helping anyone.Just 2 days back I allowed a Pundit (??) from Bombay to advertise forfree here in this Group, who should have answered your query, but he didnot feel the need to do so, or did not care. Such are the bloody Punditsof today. Which is why I dont allow anybody to call me as Pundit. Theytalk Big but even a small help when required they cant lift their hands.Their hands only lift for begging Dakshinas.Your Query as far as I see, there must be no problem in conducting aHoma, with the Stotra you mentioned. Please do so. Additionally it wouldbe better if you allow a KarmaKandi Pundit to do so. They are morequalified to do

Homams.regards,Bhaskar., Sheel Kumar <sheelgurjar28@ ...>wrote:>> Respected Sir(s),> I would like to know if is possible and beneficial to perform HOMAM iehawan of NAVGRAHA STOTRA ie;> Brahma Murari Tripurantkari, Bhanu, Shashi, Bhumiputro, Budhashcha,> Gurushcha, Shukrah, Shani, Rahu, Ketwah,> Sarweh Graha Shanti Kara Bhawantu.> Regards,> sheel>>> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer InternetExplorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Mr. Kelkar ji,

My reply as under -

// From your language, It seems that you are frustrated, disturbed and have lost your balance of mind. //

It does not matter to me, nor make a difference to my status, what it seems to You. I would remain as I am.

Though I may have lost the balance of my mind in your words, and seem to be frustrated and disturbed, yet have been manage to create a Group with 9000+ Members who come here to share their problems seek solutions and also this is a place where people who want to sell their wares like your goodself are taking shelter and given opportunity to advertise without being charged a single pie. So I believe with all these bad qualities in me, I am still instrumental in something good for the welfare of the public. Can You state the same about yourself, with your supposed to be wiseness, non frustration, peaceful and in place -mind ?

// Coming to the subject, I am not only the member of "Jyotish Ganga" on net and receive about 170-200 mails daily. I don't open each and every mail and therefore some posts/queries are missed unknowingly. //

We have the understanding to understand what is missed and what is not missed. For instance you did not miss this mail which was directed at you indirectly, but You missed the one call from a member for help, which being your area, you could have replied him satisfactorily, had you wanted to.

// It is for 2 reasons. One, there is no special mention of my name to a particular post and second, from the couple of words of the subject, the matter inside that particular post can't be judged many times. //

If there is no special mention of your name, then why are you feeling guilty at all, My Dear ?

// I think, the people at other groups are wiser and smarter too. //

If You think so then why did you opt to advertise for free, your services in this Group ? Why not advertise for free in other Groups where the members are more smarter ? And I did not invite you here. You have some here on your own Sir, do not forget this.

// Because, when a specific post is there, like mine on your group, they note down the details of the person and send a particular query to that particular person only on the group or at least send Cc to him, for getting answer. //

If it was not sent to you, then it means that you have not been able to make or create a name in your area. You are not famous or well known . In any case, justifying your point, even you could have done the same by sending the mail of your services offered to the particular persons who require your services, and so why did you make the whole Group read about Your goodself ?

// Instead of using malicious language for the pundits, you would have marked a particular post to me for giving answer to it and I would have certainly done it .//

The malicious language is used for those selfish sommercial minded persons who only want money, look for business after advertising, but are not ready to spend time in writing a single line to help others when money is not received. If Youa re not amongst such type of persons , then why are you hurt or aggrieved ?

// It happens only when a person has both, positive mind and outlook, Not otherwise. //

Sir, do not preach without practising. We are not born today morning and sucking milk . We have positive mind and outlook which is why without having even heard your name, we allowed you to showcase your services here for free, without asking you for advertising Fees. Instead of being greateful after your work is done, you are now preaching. If You ahd a positive bent of mind and outlook, you could have answered that member who was asking about Homam . But you selfishly missed his mail, but read this mail which does not even mention your name.

So if you are smart, kindly consider others too as smart, and not fools. And if you ever want to rise in Life, help others, and not preach. Practising an ounce , is better than quintals of preaching.

I hope this is the last exchange between us. I am a busy person and expect you to be busy too.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Shrikant <shrikantkelkar118 wrote:>> Mr. Bhaskarji,>  > From your language, It seems that you are frustrated, disturbed and have lost your balance of mind. Coming to the subject, I am not only the member of "Jyotish Ganga" on net and receive about 170-200 mails daily. I don't open each and every mail and therefore some posts/queries are missed unknowingly. It is for 2 reasons. One, there is no special mention of my name to a particular post and second, from the couple of words of the subject, the matter inside that particular post can't be judged many times. >  > I think, the people at other groups are wiser and smarter too. Because, when a specific post is there, like mine on your group, they note down the details of the person and send a particular query to that particular person only on the group or at least send Cc to him, for getting answer.>  > Instead of using malicious language for the pundits, you would have marked a particular post to me for giving answer to it and I would have certainly done it . It happens only when a person has both, positive mind and outlook, Not otherwise.>  > Shrikant Kelkar> > --- On Thu, 8/6/09, Sheel Kumar sheelgurjar28 wrote:> > > Sheel Kumar sheelgurjar28 Re: Re: Navgraha Stotra Homam (Hawan)> > Thursday, August 6, 2009, 4:26 AM> > >  > > > > > > > Thanks Bhaskar ji,> Regards,>  sheel > > > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > Wednesday, 5 August, 2009 10:13:56 PM> Re: Navgraha Stotra Homam (Hawan)> >  > > > Dear Sheel Kumar,> > Unfortunately this world is nowadays consisitng of bloody hoodlims, and> rascals who just want to earn money at any cost without bothering for> other matters or help to anybody. They just want bloody business, but do> not care for helping anyone.> > Just 2 days back I allowed a Pundit (??) from Bombay to advertise for> free here in this Group, who should have answered your query, but he did> not feel the need to do so, or did not care. Such are the bloody Pundits> of today. Which is why I dont allow anybody to call me as Pundit. They> talk Big but even a small help when required they cant lift their hands.> Their hands only lift for begging Dakshinas.> > Your Query as far as I see, there must be no problem in conducting a> Homa, with the Stotra you mentioned. Please do so. Additionally it would> be better if you allow a KarmaKandi Pundit to do so. They are more> qualified to do Homams.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > , Sheel Kumar <sheelgurjar28@ ...>> wrote:> >> > Respected Sir(s),> > I would like to know if is possible and beneficial to perform HOMAM ie> hawan of NAVGRAHA STOTRA ie;> > Brahma Murari Tripurantkari, Bhanu, Shashi, Bhumiputro, Budhashcha,> > Gurushcha, Shukrah, Shani, Rahu, Ketwah,> > Sarweh Graha Shanti Kara Bhawantu.> > Regards,> > sheel> >> >> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet> Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> >> > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.>

Guest guest

Respected Mr. Kelkar ji,

I'm the member who asked for this querry.

I've read Sh. Bhaskar ji's reply as well as yours. I have thanked Sh. Bhaskar Sir for satisfying me to my querry and that too at the spur of the moment. You know how important this reply is to me.

Kindly note what you've written in reply to this particular querry?

Infact you didn't bother to answer but to blame Sh. Bhaskar ji for no reason at all. And to use absolutely immature words. Moreover Mr. Kelkar your name is not mentioned anywhere. Isn't it CHOR KI DADHI MEY TINKA. Well you proved it to be so.

I completely agry to what Sh. Bhaskar ji has replied to you and what he wrote earlier and so will everyone in this group.. Please don't malign anyone's reputation when you can't compete with him.

Regards,

sheel

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Thursday, 6 August, 2009 6:58:02 PM Re: Navgraha Stotra Homam (Hawan)

Mr. Kelkar ji,

My reply as under -

// From your language, It seems that you are frustrated, disturbed and have lost your balance of mind. //

It does not matter to me, nor make a difference to my status, what it seems to You. I would remain as I am.

Though I may have lost the balance of my mind in your words, and seem to be frustrated and disturbed, yet have been manage to create a Group with 9000+ Members who come here to share their problems seek solutions and also this is a place where people who want to sell their wares like your goodself are taking shelter and given opportunity to advertise without being charged a single pie. So I believe with all these bad qualities in me, I am still instrumental in something good for the welfare of the public. Can You state the same about yourself, with your supposed to be wiseness, non frustration, peaceful and in place -mind ?

// Coming to the subject, I am not only the member of "Jyotish Ganga" on net and receive about 170-200 mails daily. I don't open each and every mail and therefore some posts/queries are missed unknowingly. //

We have the understanding to understand what is missed and what is not missed. For instance you did not miss this mail which was directed at you indirectly, but You missed the one call from a member for help, which being your area, you could have replied him satisfactorily, had you wanted to.

// It is for 2 reasons. One, there is no special mention of my name to a particular post and second, from the couple of words of the subject, the matter inside that particular post can't be judged many times. //

If there is no special mention of your name, then why are you feeling guilty at all, My Dear ?

// I think, the people at other groups are wiser and smarter too. //

If You think so then why did you opt to advertise for free, your services in this Group ? Why not advertise for free in other Groups where the members are more smarter ? And I did not invite you here. You have some here on your own Sir, do not forget this.

// Because, when a specific post is there, like mine on your group, they note down the details of the person and send a particular query to that particular person only on the group or at least send Cc to him, for getting answer. //

If it was not sent to you, then it means that you have not been able to make or create a name in your area. You are not famous or well known . In any case, justifying your point, even you could have done the same by sending the mail of your services offered to the particular persons who require your services, and so why did you make the whole Group read about Your goodself ?

// Instead of using malicious language for the pundits, you would have marked a particular post to me for giving answer to it and I would have certainly done it .//

The malicious language is used for those selfish sommercial minded persons who only want money, look for business after advertising, but are not ready to spend time in writing a single line to help others when money is not received. If Youa re not amongst such type of persons , then why are you hurt or aggrieved ?

// It happens only when a person has both, positive mind and outlook, Not otherwise. //

Sir, do not preach without practising. We are not born today morning and sucking milk . We have positive mind and outlook which is why without having even heard your name, we allowed you to showcase your services here for free, without asking you for advertising Fees. Instead of being greateful after your work is done, you are now preaching. If You ahd a positive bent of mind and outlook, you could have answered that member who was asking about Homam . But you selfishly missed his mail, but read this mail which does not even mention your name.

So if you are smart, kindly consider others too as smart, and not fools. And if you ever want to rise in Life, help others, and not preach. Practising an ounce , is better than quintals of preaching.

I hope this is the last exchange between us. I am a busy person and expect you to be busy too.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Shrikant <shrikantkelkar118@ ...> wrote:>> Mr. Bhaskarji,>  > From your language, It seems that you are frustrated, disturbed and have lost your balance of mind. Coming to the subject, I am not only the member of "Jyotish Ganga" on net and receive about 170-200 mails daily. I don't open each and every mail and therefore some posts/queries are missed unknowingly. It is for 2 reasons. One, there is no special mention of my name to a particular post and second, from the couple of words of the subject, the matter inside that particular post can't be judged many times. >  > I think, the people at other groups are wiser and smarter too. Because, when a specific post is there, like mine on your group, they note down the details of the person and send a particular query to that particular person only on

the group or at least send Cc to him, for getting answer.>  > Instead of using malicious language for the pundits, you would have marked a particular post to me for giving answer to it and I would have certainly done it . It happens only when a person has both, positive mind and outlook, Not otherwise.>  > Shrikant Kelkar> > --- On Thu, 8/6/09, Sheel Kumar sheelgurjar28@ ... wrote:> > > Sheel Kumar sheelgurjar28@ ...> Re: Re: Navgraha Stotra Homam (Hawan)> > Thursday, August 6, 2009, 4:26 AM> > >  > > > > > > > Thanks Bhaskar ji,> Regards,>  sheel > > > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> To:

> Wednesday, 5 August, 2009 10:13:56 PM> Re: Navgraha Stotra Homam (Hawan)> > Â > > > Dear Sheel Kumar,> > Unfortunately this world is nowadays consisitng of bloody hoodlims, and> rascals who just want to earn money at any cost without bothering for> other matters or help to anybody. They just want bloody business, but do> not care for helping anyone.> > Just 2 days back I allowed a Pundit (??) from Bombay to advertise for> free here in this Group, who should have answered your query, but he did> not feel the need to do so, or did not care. Such are the bloody Pundits> of today. Which is why I dont allow anybody to call me as Pundit. They> talk Big but even a small help when required they cant lift their hands.> Their hands only lift for begging

Dakshinas.> > Your Query as far as I see, there must be no problem in conducting a> Homa, with the Stotra you mentioned. Please do so. Additionally it would> be better if you allow a KarmaKandi Pundit to do so. They are more> qualified to do Homams.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > , Sheel Kumar <sheelgurjar28@ ...>> wrote:> >> > Respected Sir(s),> > I would like to know if is possible and beneficial to perform HOMAM ie> hawan of NAVGRAHA STOTRA ie;> > Brahma Murari Tripurantkari, Bhanu, Shashi, Bhumiputro, Budhashcha,> > Gurushcha, Shukrah, Shani, Rahu, Ketwah,> > Sarweh Graha Shanti Kara Bhawantu.> > Regards,> > sheel> >> >> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet> Explorer 8.

http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> >> > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.