IndiaDivine.org

AW: A Perspective - 28

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sadaji, SastrijiPranamsthank you both for replying. The doubt has been cleared.The key sentence was: I was referring to during Nidhidhyaasana time where shifting attention constantly to that until one firmly get established in that state.Om ShantiSitaraVon: kuntimaddi sadananda <kuntimaddisadaAn: advaitin Gesendet: Sonntag, den 28. März 2010, 8:54:38 UhrBetreff: Re: Re: A Perspective - 28

Sastriji - PraNAms

Yes you are absolutely correct. I was referring to during Nidhidhyaasana time where shifting attention constantly to that until one firmly get established in that state. kRitvaajnaanam swayam nasyet jalam kaTaka renuvat - where the knowledge of binary format too get dissolved - where aatma anaaamta vichaara itself gets sublimated when one fully get established in I am as sat chit ananda swaruupam.

Thanks for pointing out.

Hari Om!

Sadananda

The above statements give the impression that akhaNDAkAra vRRitti is a continuous process. Perhaps you did not mean that. Actually, this vRRitti, like any other vRRitti, or modification of the mind, arises and then disappears when its purpose, namely, the production of the relevant knowledge, is over. The akhaNDAkAra vRRitti arises in the mind as a result of contemplation on the mahAvAkya. After the vRRitti has arisen, there is nothing more to be done. That is the culmination. The person who has attained this akhaNDAkAra vRRitti is immediately enlightened. The vRRitti disappears after it has served its purpose.

This is just by way of clarification.

Regards,

S.N.Sastri

Sie sind Spam leid? Mail verfügt über einen herausragenden Schutz gegen Massenmails.