IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Devaranama Classes over Skype

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Madhwa BandhugaLe,

I am grateful to all those who have made request to join the Devaranama class. I am thankful to the Forums for the overwhelming response from India and abroad from our Madhwa BandhugaLu to learn KannaDa DevaranamagaLu.

Since the number is so large we have to orgnise in such a way that things would move smoothly. Those outside Karnataka State and abroad, like, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi , Houston, phoneix, Boston, Dubai, Singapore, Canada etc , we shall discuss with them and hold classes over Skype or such other system where a conference meeting could go depending upon the timings suitable to That region. .

For Bangaloreans, I think to invite all of them to meet at my house at Jayanagar 9th Block on a suitable day. discuss various aspects relating to conduct of a class., with them whether they would like to have a common class on a holiday or on skype depending upon mutual convenience.

I am not able to write to them separately as my personal computer has crashed and is under repair. As such I am using the Forum to keep them informed about the strategy being worked out in the matter and the matter is recieving attention. I shall keeep informed all of them individually in due course. In the meanwhile I request them to send their skype id-name, place where they live as a simple request has been made to enrill without mentioning details.

Thanking you,

Hot Mail: grrrao

skype id : Raghunatha Rao

GRRRao

1003, Gargeshwari,

27 A Main Road,

Jayanagar 9th Block

Near Market Place

Bangalore 560 069

Phone, 265 8847 or 41460136 or 99 0101 4949

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop Find the right PC for you.