IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

!!! Sri Rama Navami and Sri 1008 Sri Satyadhyana Teertha Sripadangalavara Aradhane !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

!!! Hari Sarvottama !!!                                                                                                                                              !!! Vayu Jivottama !!!

!!! Sri Gurubhyonamaha !!!

!!! Sri Parama Gurubhyonamaha !!!!!! Srimad Anandatheertha Bhagavatpadacharya Gurubhyonamaha !!!

!!! Sri 1008 Sri Satyadhyana Teertha Gurubhyonamaha !!!!!! Sri 1008 Sri Satyatma Teertha Gurubhyonamaha !!!

Namaskara Sri Hari Bhaktas,

Tomorrow it is a very auspicious day for all of us. It is Sri Rama Navami and Sri Satyadhyana Teertha Sripadangalavara Aradhane. Once in a life time LEGENDS like him will take birth on this earth. Without any second thought we can call him a YUGA PURUSHA / KESARI (A ROARING LION) / MADHVA DOYEN etc. etc.... I am very fortunate to born as a grand son of one of his direct Shishyas (Late Sri Dadacharya Kale). Not even a single day passes without his SMARANE. We still daily remember the great Yati and prostrate him, as we still use the Pooja kalasha / Mudre (urdhvapundra Mudra) given to my grandfather in the form of Prasada.

I have made an humble effort to one year back to translate some of the articles from Marathi monthy magazine Dwaita Siddhantha Kesari which use to get published from Pune. My SASTANGA PRANAMA to Late Sri Ramacharya Balacharya Avadhani who took lot of pains in running this special magazine. Infact he has written many books in Marathi and we all Marathi speaking Madhwas as very indebted to him for his noble works.

Please find enclosed a brief writeup (translations) which I did long back. I also thank Sri Narahari Sumadhwa Avaru for translating the same in Kananda.

Let us all pray to Sri Satyadhyana Teertharu and seek his blessings. Let us all recite the charma shloka of the great Yati on his aradhana day.

॥ आसेतोरातà¥à¤·à¤¾à¤°à¤¾à¤¦à¥à¤°à¥‡à¤°à¥à¤¯à¥‹à¤¦à¤¿à¤¶à¥‹ जितवानॠमà¥à¤¹à¥à¤ƒà¥¤à¤¸à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¤§à¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¨à¤—à¥à¤°à¥à¤ƒ पातॠयतीनà¥à¤¦à¥à¤°à¥ˆà¤°à¤ªà¤¿ पूजितः॥हरये नमः

NOTE : Please visit my blog for more details (pictures and etc).   click : kalebala.wordpress.com

Kale BalkrishnaVice President - ITMS

Mobile : +91-9849042501visit my blog : http://kalebala.wordpress.com/

Slogan of the day : Please do Sandhyavandane Daily.