IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Tirumalai-Tirupathi visit [2 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskaram,

I would like to add that i visited Tirumala two weeks back and walked through the steps. We have had finger print and photo registration done near Khali Gopuram and we were checked once again after some distance. We were in the Q at 8.15 and had our darshan finished at 10.45 am.

The only difficulty we faced is obtaining laddu token as the line towards obtaining the token was nothing but mess and choas. Had the temple authorities do something towards this direction in steamlining the procedure, it would be a pleasure for those devotees who walk through the hill for darshan.

The arrangements for tonsure, bathing, locker failities were well organised for such walking devotees.

I am adding this for the sake of information of all concerned.

Dasaan,

Perumbulipakkam Sathar Ravikumar

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svandavan <andavan >; ramanuja mission ; Sadagopan Oppiliappan <oppiliappan >; Anbil Ramaswamy Wed, 3 March, 2010 3:55:34 PM Tirumalai-Tirupathi visit [2 Attachments]

Sreemathe Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

I visited Tirumala-Tirupathi last week end . Being holidays, actually I saw the quick (seegra )darshan queue was very long and people standing there for many hours. In contrast those who booked Rs50 tickets earlier, had darshan of Sri Balaji much earlier. This is just as an information.

I preferred to join Saathumurai ghoshti on that day, which is the only previlege, what we have as Sri Vaishnavaites in Tirumala. Even though we have that previlege, all of us should cooperate inside Perumal Sannathi, be satisfied within the permitted time frame and allow fellow Sevarthees also to have darshan of the Lord. It is important that we hear only Sathumurai Paasurams inside Perumal Sannathi and no other shouting scenes. During Saathumurai, we should be content with what we are able to see and hear and then disperse without any need for pushing .

Now coming to what I wanted to say, almost everyone, who has the chance to attend this Saathumurai at Tirumalai, would have seen an active person, who tries to guide the Sevarthees at that time. His name is Sri Vijayaraghavan, an 87 year old young man. He gave me a beautiful Photograph of Perumal with Nethra Sevai along with Thirumanjana Sevai of Sri Padmavathi Thaayaar. As the photo looked so impressive, I wanted to share with all of you. Sri Vijaya Raghavan is doing an honourary service for this temple for many many years and the connection goes back to his grand father also.

While giving this photograph, he gave me a request to publicise a temple renovation work appeal , which he has undertaken. I am attaching the request along with this .

He would like to renovate a Temple in his native place , called Avaloor, Vellore district, 20 Kms from Kanchipuram on Ochcheri- Daamal Road. He needs financial suuport from all well wishers as well as natives of Avaloor village among our group members.

Some details are available in the attachment. I feel the request is genuine and those who are interested may contact directly Sri Vijayaraghavan at the address given beow.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.