IndiaDivine.org

SAMUDRA SNANAM - SANKALPA MANTHRAM REQUESTED

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all

I am reposting my reques on Sankalpa Mantram, If any of the members can help me i shall be grateful.

Adiyen is intending to go to Kadalmallai DD and would like to have the text ofthe Sankalpa Mantram recited before performing Samudra Snanam.Can any one help with the Sankalpa mantram?thanks a lot in advanceAdiyen RamanujadasanAV chari

andavan , "T.Raguveeradayal" <rajamragu wrote:>> adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. Uruppattur Sri Soundararajan swami needs no> introduction to our groups. He is taking much strains to show us the> righteous paths by his inimitable style of writing on very heavy subjects> and samprathaya vishayams. So far ,like adiyen, many may be of the view that> he is a very serious personality , the image being created by his very> orthodax style of writing (of course in very simple Tamil). But, that there> is another face of him, a humouristic or rather a satiristic face, exists is> revealed by an article written by him in "Sri Desika Seva" February 2010> issue that reached me today. Already many of you would have enjoyed it. For> those who are not subscribing to "Sri Desika Seva" adiyen attached the said> article in .pdf format here.> Adiyen,> Dasan,> > Thiruppathi Raguveeradayal> C/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD> ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,> THIRUPPULLANI 623532> 04567-254242//919443301091> http://thiruppul.blogspot.com> http://rajamragu.spaces.live.com>