IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

You tube movie clips on Kanchipuram Sri Deva Perumal Pavithrothsavam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sreemathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

Yes it is happening in Kanchipuram Sri Deva Perumal Sannathi, the annual Thiru Pavithrothsavam festival. It all started last Friday, two sessions every day and the final Poornaahuthi will be on this coming Thursday night. Many of our group members are far away from Kanchipuram and I made an attempt to capture the scenery of Pavithrothsava Homams and Veda Paarayanams. Earlier, I released picasa web photos with short videos in the same mail . Now, I captured some of the actions in youtube movie videos and they are there for all of you to see and hear the sweetly thundering sound of vedas recited by a group of pundits of Kachipuram. I will be happy to know that similar or even better situations like this happen anywhere else, other than Sri Deva Perumal Sannathi. Each session of Veda recitals last more than two hours, continuous non stop and every day two sessions, in the morning and evening

Please visit www.youtube.com/rsrinivasan1 and enjoy. These movie clips are taken on last Saturday and Sunday.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan