IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNEL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Adiyen

The day All Mamis and Mamas stop viewing the TV, that would be the beginning of the goloden period for Sri Vaishanavism.

Instead they can join Malola Vagesa vani programe on Sri Vashnavism, ( exams are conducted in english also that adressing problems faced by Smt Jayasree etc - language problem mail )

we may carry forward this glorious sampradaya for another 50 to 75 years by the above. Not more than that.

TV addiction is a dangerous poison

Dasan

venkatesan. r

T.Raguveeradayal <rajamraguandavan Sent: Wednesday, 1 July, 2009 10:25:26 AMRe: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNEL

Dear those interested in opening a TV channel, If any of you try the links I provided and post your feed back here, adiyen will be very happy. If that is satisfactory, those who want a channel will be happy and at the same time Ashramam need not spend even one single Rupee for this . Will any of you?Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242/ /919443301091http://thiruppul. blogspot. comhttp://rajamragu. spaces.live. com

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 08:40, Ranga Rajan <rangrajdariba@ .co. in> wrote:

Visual media is expensive proposition. For that matter any media ..let it be from printed magazine to TV Channel , all require good financial support. I don't say that our Ashram or Madam lacks that. I appreciate the enthusiasm shown by many Bhakthas also. In reality, its a tough task and we have lot of other priorities. Further it involves governmental control to some extent (Though deemed to be independent! ) . Lets take a very careful step in this regard. Lets not land into a quagmire.AdiyenRangarajan--- On Tue, 30/6/09, raghavan veera <raghavanvee@ gmail.com> wrote:

raghavan veera <raghavanvee@ gmail.com>

Re: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNELandavan@ .comTuesday, 30 June, 2009, 11:43 PM

Dear all, Sometime ago Sri.Anantapadamanab hachariar swamin ,while at Mumbai, gave a grim picture of continuing his episodes of ' Dinam oru Divyanamam" as there are not enough spnosers.Swamin said funds required are enourmous and it is difficult to run a show of this type.An appeal was also put up in a by a devotee.An effort was also made two years ago get a hour or two slot for Srivaishnavasamprad ayam programme. in Sansar channel and could not be progressed, inview of high costs.May be somebody should talk to Sri Ananthapadmanabhach ariar swamin for more details.Veeraraghav

an 30/09, GOVINDARAJAN RANGANATHAN <sri_ranga1960@ .co. in> wrote:

As I was associated with Print media and electronic media for a quite long time I humbly submit that both of the medium requires very big recurring expenditure. I am trying to get few advts. for our Ashramam's magazine. But it is very difficult to get even a half page advt at least for one month. Actually the cost of one copy is more than 20 rupees. So we can imagine the quantum of expenditure. But in the case of Electronic Media it is a huge elephant which needs tons of resources. Eventhough the idea is "good" what is the necessity to invest large sum of money. As I expressed earlier we can divert our efforts in a very positive things.

Dasan,

Chithrakoodam Ranganathan.--- On Tue, 30/6/09, vaidehi s <vaidehi_raman@ > wrote:

vaidehi s <vaidehi_raman@ >Re: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNELandavan@ .comTuesday, 30 June, 2009, 9:59 AM

dear sir,

i do not agree with chitrakoodam ranganathan swami. if people are really interested they will look at the tv whether it is upanyasam etc. or they can have a separate tv in their room for looking at upanyasam etc. whly to discourage at the beginning stages itself. let us see the response from people for op0ening a tv channel for sri vaishnavism andavan swamin or o alagiya singar jeer swamin. let us wait and see and encourage in all respects. adiyen a. srinivasan. --- On Mon, 6/29/09, GOVINDARAJAN RANGANATHAN <sri_ranga1960@ .co. in> wrote:

GOVINDARAJAN RANGANATHAN <sri_ranga1960@ .co. in>Re: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNELandavan@ .comMonday, June 29, 2009, 9:17 AM

ஸà¯à®µà®¾à®®à®¿à®©à¯,

மிகவà¯à®®à¯ சரியாகத௠தான௠சொலà¯à®²à®¿à®¯à®¿à®°à¯à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯€à®°à¯à®•à®³à¯. டி.வியில௠வரà¯à®®à¯ சாமியாரà¯à®•à®³à¯ˆ"corporate samiyar" எனà¯à®±à¯ வேடிகà¯à®•à¯ˆà®¯à®¾à®• அடியேன௠சொலà¯à®²à¯à®µà®¤à¯à®£à¯à®Ÿà¯. நமத௠ஆஸà¯à®°à®®à®®à¯ “கொடà¯à®Ÿà®¾à®™à¯à®•à®šà¯à®šà®¿ ஆஸà¯à®°à®®à®®à¯â€ எனà¯à®±à¯ பெயர௠பெறà¯à®±à®¤à¯. ஆனால௠“அறிஞரà¯à®•à®³à¯â€ சிலர௠காலமாறà¯à®±à®¤à¯à®¤à¯‹à®Ÿà¯ நாமà¯à®®à¯ மாறவேணà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯ எனà¯à®±à¯ ஆஙà¯à®•à®¿à®²à®¤à¯à®¤à®¿à®²à¯à®®à¯ தமிழிலà¯à®®à¯ இ மெயில௠அனà¯à®ªà¯à®ªà®²à®¾à®®à¯. எனத௠பளà¯à®³à®¿ நாடà¯à®•à®³à®¿à®²à¯ அகில

இநà¯à®¤à®¿à®¯à®µà®¾à®©à¯Šà®²à®¿à®¯à®¿à®²à¯

சஙà¯à®•à¯€à®¤à®ªà®¾à®Ÿà®®à¯ ஹிநà¯à®¤à®¿ பாடம௠எனà¯à®±à¯ தினம௠அரை மணி நேரம௠நிகழà¯à®šà¯à®šà®¿à®•à®³à¯ உணà¯à®Ÿà¯. அதனைக௠கேடà¯à®Ÿà¯ யாரà¯à®®à¯ சஙà¯à®•à¯€à®¤ கலாநிதியாகவோ, ஹிநà¯à®¤à®¿ பணà¯à®Ÿà®¿à®¤à®°à®¾à®•à®µà¯‹ ஆனதாய௠எனத௠சிறà¯à®±à®±à®¿à®µà¯à®•à¯à®•à¯ இதà¯à®µà®°à¯ˆ தெரியவிலà¯à®²à¯ˆ. அதே போலà¯à®¤à®¾à®©à¯ டிவி வழியாக சமà¯à®ªà¯à®°à®¤à®¾à®¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆ அறிவத௠எனà¯à®ªà®¤à¯à®®à¯. அரை மணி நேரதà¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯ மேல௠எநà¯à®¤ உபனà¯à®¯à®¾à®šà®®à¯à®®à¯ விளகà¯à®•à®µà¯à®°à¯ˆà®•à®³à¯à®®à¯ நீளà¯à®µà®¤à¯ கிடையாதà¯. அபà¯à®ªà®Ÿà®¿ நீடிதà¯à®¤à®¾à®²à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®•à®µà¯‡

இரà¯à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®±à®¤à¯ ரிமோடà¯. அடà¯à®¤à¯à®¤ சானலà¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®¤à¯ தாவலாமà¯. எனவே நினபà¯à®ªà®¤à®±à¯à®•à¯ வேணà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à®¾à®©à®¾à®²à¯ டிவி சேனல௠இனிகà¯à®•à®²à®¾à®®à¯. எனவே அவறà¯à®±à®¿à®²à¯ பணதà¯à®¤à¯ˆà®¯à¯à®®à¯ மனதà¯à®¤à¯ˆà®¯à¯à®®à¯ செலà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®µà®¤à¯ˆà®µà®¿à®Ÿ வேதபà¯à®°à®ªà®¨à¯à®¤ பாடசாலைகளையà¯à®®à¯ திவà¯à®¯à®¤à¯‡à®šà®™à®•à®³à¯ˆà®¯à¯à®®à¯ சரியானபடி பராமரிகà¯à®•à®²à®¾à®®à¯.

எனà¯à®ªà®¤à¯‡ சாலசà¯à®šà®¿à®±à®¨à¯à®¤à®¤à¯..

தாஸனà¯

சிதà¯à®°à®•à¯à®•à¯‚டம௠ரஙà¯à®•à®¨à®¾à®¤à®©à¯.

T.Raguveeradayal <rajamragu (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNELandavan@ .comSaturday, 27 June, 2009, 10:15 PM

adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. I am happy that an idea(let sri Srinivasan say it a dream) with a very good intention from a devoted Ashrama sishya has evoked very good positive response from co-sishyas. Definitely when it is materialised, it will bring forth tremendous changes in the attitude of our youngsters as TV has a great impact and reach. What written works pages together can not achieve, a single episode on TV is enough to make the young to realise the greatness of our sampradhayam. But........I may kindly be excused , how much amount that has to be poured in, have any one imagined? Will it be justified to spend in crores to know something about our sampradhayam from somebody lecturing for a few minutes on the TV? many of us know that with what great difficulty our Acharyan is determined to run Veda Patasalas on all corners of the country. We know pretty well that it gets the top priority for HH. HH desires that the number of vidyarthis

in these patasalas should increase steadily so that our vedic tradition is handed over to the future generation also. For all these , as our respected Sri R.R. has written several times, amount in tens of thosands of lakhs is necessary and that too has to be raised continuosly. Every one of us know these fully well. And, my simple question is, how many of us have helped HH and Ashramam in this regard? I am not asking about donations. But how many of us are inclined to send our wards to these patasalas or atleast canvassed for admission in these patasalas? Leave alone these .. How many of us are rs of "Sri Ranganatha Paduka" ? How many of us have tried to bring in more subscription from the sishyas? Further, how many of us can honestly agree that by just watching a tv episode, we have changed our habits and attitudes, that we have decided to live in conformity with what our great acharyals preached us , that we have determined not to

compromise with atleast our vaideeka karmas? Perhaps Bangalore Sri Srinivasan would have been induced on watching some north Indian swamijis lecturing on TV channels. Those "anandhas" have some "magic" to lure foreigners who rain money into those 'ashramams' and we all know HH will totally eschew those. I may be kindly excused for sharing all these with you. The need of the hour is sincere and devoted kainkaryaparals only. Let all of us join together in that direction to find ways which will be helpful for our Acharyan for his foresighted ambition and sankalpam of developing these patasalas as vedic university.dasan,T.Raguveeradayal

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Hats off to Mr.Raghuveerdayal's comments. Let us GET OURSELVES INVOLVED IN VEDAS through our ACHARYAN.

Venkatesan Ramaswamy <venksmythsandavan Sent: Wednesday, 1 July, 2009 7:17:46 PMRe: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNEL

Adiyen

The day All Mamis and Mamas stop viewing the TV, that would be the beginning of the goloden period for Sri Vaishanavism.

Instead they can join Malola Vagesa vani programe on Sri Vashnavism, ( exams are conducted in english also that adressing problems faced by Smt Jayasree etc - language problem mail )

we may carry forward this glorious sampradaya for another 50 to 75 years by the above. Not more than that.

Dasan

venkatesan. r

T.Raguveeradayal <rajamragu (AT) gmail (DOT) com>andavan@ .comWednesday, 1 July, 2009 10:25:26 AMRe: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNEL

Dear those interested in opening a TV channel, If any of you try the links I provided and post your feed back here, adiyen will be very happy. If that is satisfactory, those who want a channel will be happy and at the same time Ashramam need not spend even one single Rupee for this . Will any of you?Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242/ /919443301091http://thiruppul. blogspot. comhttp://rajamragu. spaces.live. com

Visual media is expensive proposition. For that matter any media ..let it be from printed magazine to TV Channel , all require good financial support. I don't say that our Ashram or Madam lacks that. I appreciate the enthusiasm shown by many Bhakthas also. In reality, its a tough task and we have lot of other priorities. Further it involves governmental control to some extent (Though deemed to be independent! ) . Lets take a very careful step in this regard. Lets not land into a quagmire.AdiyenRangarajan--- On Tue, 30/6/09, raghavan veera <raghavanvee@ gmail.com> wrote:

raghavan veera <raghavanvee@ gmail.com> Re: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNELandavan@ .comTuesday, 30 June, 2009, 11:43 PM

Dear all, Sometime ago Sri.Anantapadamanab hachariar swamin ,while at Mumbai, gave a grim picture of continuing his episodes of ' Dinam oru Divyanamam" as there are not enough spnosers.Swamin said funds required are enourmous and it is difficult to run a show of this type.An appeal was also put up in a by a devotee.An effort was also made two years ago get a hour or two slot for Srivaishnavasamprad ayam programme. in Sansar channel and could not be progressed, inview of high costs.May be somebody should talk to Sri Ananthapadmanabhach ariar swamin for more details.Veeraraghav

As I was associated with Print media and electronic media for a quite long time I humbly submit that both of the medium requires very big recurring expenditure. I am trying to get few advts. for our Ashramam's magazine. But it is very difficult to get even a half page advt at least for one month. Actually the cost of one copy is more than 20 rupees. So we can imagine the quantum of expenditure. But in the case of Electronic Media it is a huge elephant which needs tons of resources. Eventhough the idea is "good" what is the necessity to invest large sum of money. As I expressed earlier we can divert our efforts in a very positive things.

Dasan,

Chithrakoodam Ranganathan.--- On Tue, 30/6/09, vaidehi s <vaidehi_raman@ > wrote:

vaidehi s <vaidehi_raman@ >Re: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNELandavan@ .comTuesday, 30 June, 2009, 9:59 AM

dear sir,

i do not agree with chitrakoodam ranganathan swami. if people are really interested they will look at the tv whether it is upanyasam etc. or they can have a separate tv in their room for looking at upanyasam etc. whly to discourage at the beginning stages itself. let us see the response from people for op0ening a tv channel for sri vaishnavism andavan swamin or o alagiya singar jeer swamin. let us wait and see and encourage in all respects. adiyen a. srinivasan. --- On Mon, 6/29/09, GOVINDARAJAN RANGANATHAN <sri_ranga1960@ .co. in> wrote:

GOVINDARAJAN RANGANATHAN <sri_ranga1960@ .co. in>Re: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNELandavan@ .comMonday, June 29, 2009, 9:17 AM

ஸà¯à®µà®¾à®®à®¿à®©à¯,

மிகவà¯à®®à¯ சரியாகத௠தான௠சொலà¯à®²à®¿à®¯à®¿à®°à¯à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯€à®°à¯à®•à®³à¯. டி.வியில௠வரà¯à®®à¯ சாமியாரà¯à®•à®³à¯ˆ"corporate samiyar" எனà¯à®±à¯ வேடிகà¯à®•à¯ˆà®¯à®¾à®• அடியேன௠சொலà¯à®²à¯à®µà®¤à¯à®£à¯à®Ÿà¯. நமத௠ஆஸà¯à®°à®®à®®à¯ “கொடà¯à®Ÿà®¾à®™à¯à®•à®šà¯à®šà®¿ ஆஸà¯à®°à®®à®®à¯â€ எனà¯à®±à¯ பெயர௠பெறà¯à®±à®¤à¯. ஆனால௠“அறிஞரà¯à®•à®³à¯â€ சிலர௠காலமாறà¯à®±à®¤à¯à®¤à¯‹à®Ÿà¯ நாமà¯à®®à¯ மாறவேணà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯ எனà¯à®±à¯ ஆஙà¯à®•à®¿à®²à®¤à¯à®¤à®¿à®²à¯à®®à¯ தமிழிலà¯à®®à¯ இ மெயில௠அனà¯à®ªà¯à®ªà®²à®¾à®®à¯. எனத௠பளà¯à®³à®¿ நாடà¯à®•à®³à®¿à®²à¯ அகில

சஙà¯à®•à¯€à®¤à®ªà®¾à®Ÿà®®à¯ ஹிநà¯à®¤à®¿ பாடம௠எனà¯à®±à¯ தினம௠அரை மணி நேரம௠நிகழà¯à®šà¯à®šà®¿à®•à®³à¯ உணà¯à®Ÿà¯. அதனைக௠கேடà¯à®Ÿà¯ யாரà¯à®®à¯ சஙà¯à®•à¯€à®¤ கலாநிதியாகவோ, ஹிநà¯à®¤à®¿ பணà¯à®Ÿà®¿à®¤à®°à®¾à®•à®µà¯‹ ஆனதாய௠எனத௠சிறà¯à®±à®±à®¿à®µà¯à®•à¯à®•à¯ இதà¯à®µà®°à¯ˆ தெரியவிலà¯à®²à¯ˆ. அதே போலà¯à®¤à®¾à®©à¯ டிவி வழியாக சமà¯à®ªà¯à®°à®¤à®¾à®¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆ அறிவத௠எனà¯à®ªà®¤à¯à®®à¯. அரை மணி நேரதà¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯ மேல௠எநà¯à®¤ உபனà¯à®¯à®¾à®šà®®à¯à®®à¯ விளகà¯à®•à®µà¯à®°à¯ˆà®•à®³à¯à®®à¯ நீளà¯à®µà®¤à¯ கிடையாதà¯. அபà¯à®ªà®Ÿà®¿ நீடிதà¯à®¤à®¾à®²à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®•à®µà¯‡

இரà¯à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®±à®¤à¯ ரிமோடà¯. அடà¯à®¤à¯à®¤ சானலà¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®¤à¯ தாவலாமà¯. எனவே நினபà¯à®ªà®¤à®±à¯à®•à¯ வேணà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à®¾à®©à®¾à®²à¯ டிவி சேனல௠இனிகà¯à®•à®²à®¾à®®à¯. எனவே அவறà¯à®±à®¿à®²à¯ பணதà¯à®¤à¯ˆà®¯à¯à®®à¯ மனதà¯à®¤à¯ˆà®¯à¯à®®à¯ செலà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®µà®¤à¯ˆà®µà®¿à®Ÿ வேதபà¯à®°à®ªà®¨à¯à®¤ பாடசாலைகளையà¯à®®à¯ திவà¯à®¯à®¤à¯‡à®šà®™à®•à®³à¯ˆà®¯à¯à®®à¯ சரியானபடி பராமரிகà¯à®•à®²à®¾à®®à¯.

தாஸனà¯

T.Raguveeradayal <rajamragu (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNELandavan@ .comSaturday, 27 June, 2009, 10:15 PM

adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. I am happy that an idea(let sri Srinivasan say it a dream) with a very good intention from a devoted Ashrama sishya has evoked very good positive response from co-sishyas. Definitely when it is materialised, it will bring forth tremendous changes in the attitude of our youngsters as TV has a great impact and reach. What written works pages together can not achieve, a single episode on TV is enough to make the young to realise the greatness of our sampradhayam. But........I may kindly be excused , how much amount that has to be poured in, have any one imagined? Will it be justified to spend in crores to know something about our sampradhayam from somebody lecturing for a few minutes on the TV? many of us know that with what great difficulty our Acharyan is determined to run Veda Patasalas on all corners of the country. We know pretty well that it gets the top priority for HH. HH desires that the number of vidyarthis

in these patasalas should increase steadily so that our vedic tradition is handed over to the future generation also. For all these , as our respected Sri R.R. has written several times, amount in tens of thosands of lakhs is necessary and that too has to be raised continuosly. Every one of us know these fully well. And, my simple question is, how many of us have helped HH and Ashramam in this regard? I am not asking about donations. But how many of us are inclined to send our wards to these patasalas or atleast canvassed for admission in these patasalas? Leave alone these .. How many of us are rs of "Sri Ranganatha Paduka" ? How many of us have tried to bring in more subscription from the sishyas? Further, how many of us can honestly agree that by just watching a tv episode, we have changed our habits and attitudes, that we have decided to live in conformity with what our great acharyals preached us , that we have determined not to

compromise with atleast our vaideeka karmas? Perhaps Bangalore Sri Srinivasan would have been induced on watching some north Indian swamijis lecturing on TV channels. Those "anandhas" have some "magic" to lure foreigners who rain money into those 'ashramams' and we all know HH will totally eschew those. I may be kindly excused for sharing all these with you. The need of the hour is sincere and devoted kainkaryaparals only. Let all of us join together in that direction to find ways which will be helpful for our Acharyan for his foresighted ambition and sankalpam of developing these patasalas as vedic university.dasan,T.Raguveeradayal

Guest guest

Dasasya vigyabanam.

When we call for opinion on any point of discussion, we will get 'n' number of opinions. Probably all the opinions may not be acceptable or you cannot reject all of them also. Hence, as many of our group members have opined, it may not be necessary for relegious groups to own tv channel. In case, it has to be tried, we may try to get some time slot from the existing TV channels, may be SVBC, or SANSKAR, etc. and find out the pulse of the people/sishyas. When margazhi comes, we all get glued to the TV for just half an hour to hear the upanyasams of our acharyan regarding thiruppavai. Probably, we may try the same time slot with some of the leading TV channels for a short time continuously and then we may decide what to do. This is adiyen's Opinion.

Venkatesan S.--- On Wed, 1/7/09, Venkatesan Ramaswamy <venksmyths wrote:

Venkatesan Ramaswamy <venksmythsRe: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNELandavan Date: Wednesday, 1 July, 2009, 7:17 PM

Adiyen

Dasan

venkatesan. r

T.Raguveeradayal <rajamragu (AT) gmail (DOT) com>andavan@ .comWednesday, 1 July, 2009 10:25:26 AMRe: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNEL

raghavan veera <raghavanvee@ gmail.com> Re: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNELandavan@ .comTuesday, 30 June, 2009, 11:43 PM

Dasan,

dear sir,

ஸà¯à®µà®¾à®®à®¿à®©à¯,

தாஸனà¯

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Respected Shishyas of Srmad Andavan

I fully agree with Raghunathan Suresh and Raghuveerdayal. Our Sampradayam should be spread through our ACHARYAN AND THE SHISHYAS only.. The T.V. Channels are mainly for Advertisement and Entertainment and all types of news news. It will not give the necessary impact and desire on the minds of all viewers to attain the spiritual knowledge.This could be achieved only through direct contact with the guru. I hope our viewers will agree.

Dasan

Devanathan K.V. --- On Thu, 7/2/09, Raghunathan Suresh <raghunathan_suresh wrote:

Raghunathan Suresh <raghunathan_sureshRe: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNELandavan Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 8:06 AM

Hats off to Mr.Raghuveerdayal' s comments. Let us GET OURSELVES INVOLVED IN VEDAS through our ACHARYAN.

Venkatesan Ramaswamy <venksmyths (AT) (DOT) co.in>andavan@ .comWednesday, 1 July, 2009 7:17:46 PMRe: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNEL

Adiyen

Dasan

venkatesan. r

Dasan,

dear sir,

ஸà¯à®µà®¾à®®à®¿à®©à¯,

தாஸனà¯

Guest guest

Thought the following was relevant to this discussion. I haven't tried this

though.

Justin.tv Lets You Watch and Broadcast Live Video on Facebook

http://mashable.com/2009/07/08/justin-tv-facebook/

There's also http://www.ustream.tv/ for you to consider.

Adiyen

Ramanuja Dasan

Suresh Raj Gopalan.

andavan , Raghunathan Suresh <raghunathan_suresh

wrote:

>

> Hats off to Mr.Raghuveerdayal's comments. Let us GET OURSELVES INVOLVED

IN VEDAS through our ACHARYAN.

>

>  

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Venkatesan Ramaswamy <venksmyths

> andavan

> Wednesday, 1 July, 2009 7:17:46 PM

> Re: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNEL

>

>

>

>

>

> Adiyen

>

> The day All Mamis and Mamas stop viewing the TV, that would be the beginning

of the goloden period for Sri Vaishanavism.

>

> Instead they can join Malola Vagesa vani programe on Sri Vashnavism, ( exams

are conducted in english also that adressing problems faced by Smt Jayasree etc

- language problem mail )

>

> we may carry forward this glorious sampradaya for another 50 to 75 years by

the above. Not more than that.

>

> TV addiction is a dangerous poison

>

> Dasan

>

> venkatesan. r

>

>

>

>

> T.Raguveeradayal <rajamragu (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> andavan@ .com

> Wednesday, 1 July, 2009 10:25:26 AM

> Re: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNEL

>

>

> Dear those interested in opening a TV channel,

>

>            If any of you try the links I provided and post your feed

back here, adiyen will be very happy. If that is satisfactory, those who want a

channel will be happy and at the same time Ashramam need not spend even one

single Rupee for this . Will any of you?

> Adiyen,

> Dasan,

>

> Thiruppathi Raguveeradayal

> C/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD

> ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,

> THIRUPPULLANI 623532

> 04567-254242/ /919443301091

> http://thiruppul. blogspot.. com

> http://rajamragu. spaces.live. com

>

>

>

> On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 08:40, Ranga Rajan <rangrajdariba@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> >

> >

> >Visual media is expensive proposition. For that matter any media ..let it be

from printed magazine to TV Channel , all require good financial support. I

don't say that our Ashram or Madam lacks that. I appreciate the enthusiasm shown

by many Bhakthas also. In reality, its a tough task and we have lot of other

priorities. Further it involves governmental control to some extent (Though

deemed to be independent! ) . Lets take a very careful step in this regard. Lets

not land into a quagmire.

> >

> >Adiyen

> >

> >Rangarajan

> >

> >--- On Tue, 30/6/09, raghavan veera <raghavanvee@ gmail.com> wrote:

> >

> >

> >>raghavan veera <raghavanvee@ gmail.com>

> >>

> >>Re: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNEL

> >>andavan@ .com

> >>Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, 11:43 PM

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>Dear all, Sometime ago Sri.Anantapadamanab hachariar swamin ,while at

Mumbai, gave a grim picture of continuing his episodes of ' Dinam oru

Divyanamam " as there are not enough spnosers.Swamin said funds required are

enourmous and it is difficult to run a show of this type.An appeal was also put

up in a   by a devotee.An effort was also made two years ago get a

hour or two slot for Srivaishnavasamprad ayam programme. in Sansar channel and

could not be progressed, inview of high costs.May be somebody should talk to Sri

Ananthapadmanabhach ariar swamin for more details.Veeraraghav

an                                       \

\

\

30/09, GOVINDARAJAN RANGANATHAN <sri_ranga1960@ .co. in> wrote:

> >>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>As I was associated with Print media and electronic media for a quite long

time I humbly submit that both of the medium requires very big recurring

expenditure. I am trying to get few advts. for our Ashramam's  magazine. But it

is very difficult to get even a half page advt at least for one month. Actually

the cost of one copy is more than 20 rupees. So we can imagine the quantum of

expenditure.  But in the case of Electronic Media it is a huge elephant which

needs tons of resources. Eventhough the idea is " good " what is the necessity

to invest large sum of money.. As I expressed earlier we can divert our

efforts in a very positive things.  

> >>>

> >>> 

> >>>Dasan,

> >>>Chithrakoodam Ranganathan.

> >>>--- On Tue, 30/6/09, vaidehi s <vaidehi_raman@ > wrote:

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>>vaidehi s <vaidehi_raman@ >

> >>>>Re: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNEL

> >>>>andavan@ .com

> >>>>Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, 9:59 AM

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>dear sir,

> >>>> i do not agree with chitrakoodam ranganathan swami.  if people are

really interested they will look at the tv whether it is upanyasam etc..  or

they can have a separate tv in their room for looking at upanyasam etc.  whly

to discourage at the beginning stages itself.  let us see the response from

people for op0ening a tv channel for sri vaishnavism andavan swamin or o alagiya

singar jeer swamin.  let us wait and see and encourage in all respects. adiyen

a. srinivasan.

> >>>>

> >>>>--- On Mon, 6/29/09, GOVINDARAJAN RANGANATHAN <sri_ranga1960@ .co.

in> wrote:

> >>>> 

> >>>>

> >>>>>GOVINDARAJAN RANGANATHAN <sri_ranga1960@ .co. in>

> >>>>>Re: Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNEL

> >>>>>andavan@ .com

> >>>>>Monday, June 29, 2009, 9:17 AM

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>ஸà¯à®µà®¾à®®à®¿à®©à¯,

> >>>>>மிகவà¯à®®à¯ சரியாகத௠தானà¯

சொலà¯à®²à®¿à®¯à®¿à®°à¯à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯€à®°à¯à®•à®³à¯.

டி.வியில௠வரà¯à®®à¯

சாமியாரà¯à®•à®³à¯ˆ " corporate samiyar " எனà¯à®±à¯

வேடிகà¯à®•à¯ˆà®¯à®¾à®• அடியேனà¯

சொலà¯à®²à¯à®µà®¤à¯à®£à¯à®Ÿà¯. நமத௠ஆஸà¯à®°à®®à®®à¯

“கொடà¯à®Ÿà®¾à®™à¯à®•à®šà¯à®šà®¿ ஆஸà¯à®°à®®à®®à¯â€

எனà¯à®±à¯ பெயர௠பெறà¯à®±à®¤à¯.  ஆனாலà¯

“அறிஞரà¯à®•à®³à¯â€ சிலரà¯

காலமாறà¯à®±à®¤à¯à®¤à¯‹à®Ÿà¯ நாமà¯à®®à¯

மாறவேணà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯ எனà¯à®±à¯Â 

ஆஙà¯à®•à®¿à®²à®¤à¯à®¤à®¿à®²à¯à®®à¯ தமிழிலà¯à®®à¯ இ

மெயில௠அனà¯à®ªà¯à®ªà®²à®¾à®®à¯. எனத௠பளà¯à®³à®¿

நாடà¯à®•à®³à®¿à®²à¯ அகில

> >>>>>சஙà¯à®•à¯€à®¤à®ªà®¾à®Ÿà®®à¯Â  ஹிநà¯à®¤à®¿ பாடமà¯

எனà¯à®±à¯ தினம௠அரை மணி நேரமà¯

நிகழà¯à®šà¯à®šà®¿à®•à®³à¯ உணà¯à®Ÿà¯. அதனைகà¯

கேடà¯à®Ÿà¯ யாரà¯à®®à¯ சஙà¯à®•à¯€à®¤

கலாநிதியாகவோ, ஹிநà¯à®¤à®¿

பணà¯à®Ÿà®¿à®¤à®°à®¾à®•à®µà¯‹ ஆனதாய௠எனதà¯

சிறà¯à®±à®±à®¿à®µà¯à®•à¯à®•à¯ இதà¯à®µà®°à¯ˆ

தெரியவிலà¯à®²à¯ˆ.  அதே போலà¯à®¤à®¾à®©à¯

டிவி வழியாக சமà¯à®ªà¯à®°à®¤à®¾à®¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆ

அறிவத௠எனà¯à®ªà®¤à¯à®®à¯. அரை மணி

நேரதà¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯ மேல௠எநà¯à®¤

உபனà¯à®¯à®¾à®šà®®à¯à®®à¯ விளகà¯à®•à®µà¯à®°à¯ˆà®•à®³à¯à®®à¯

நீளà¯à®µà®¤à¯ கிடையாதà¯. அபà¯à®ªà®Ÿà®¿

நீடிதà¯à®¤à®¾à®²à¯ இரà¯à®•à¯à®•à®µà¯‡

இரà¯à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®±à®¤à¯

> ரிமோடà¯. அடà¯à®¤à¯à®¤ சானலà¯à®•à¯à®•à¯à®¤à¯

தாவலாமà¯. எனவே நினபà¯à®ªà®¤à®±à¯à®•à¯

வேணà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à®¾à®©à®¾à®²à¯ டிவி சேனலà¯

இனிகà¯à®•à®²à®¾à®®à¯. எனவே அவறà¯à®±à®¿à®²à¯

பணதà¯à®¤à¯ˆà®¯à¯à®®à¯ மனதà¯à®¤à¯ˆà®¯à¯à®®à¯

செலà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®µà®¤à¯ˆà®µà®¿à®Ÿ வேதபà¯à®°à®ªà®¨à¯à®¤

பாடசாலைகளையà¯à®®à¯

திவà¯à®¯à®¤à¯‡à®šà®™à®•à®³à¯ˆà®¯à¯à®®à¯ சரியானபடி

பராமரிகà¯à®•à®²à®¾à®®à¯.

> >>>>>எனà¯à®ªà®¤à¯‡ சாலசà¯à®šà®¿à®±à®¨à¯à®¤à®¤à¯..

> >>>>> 

> >>>>>தாஸனà¯

> >>>>>சிதà¯à®°à®•à¯à®•à¯‚டம௠ரஙà¯à®•à®¨à®¾à®¤à®©à¯.

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>>T.Raguveeradayal <rajamragu (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> >>>>>> Re: ASHRAMS OWN TV CHANNEL

> >>>>>>andavan@ .com

> >>>>>>Saturday, 27 June, 2009, 10:15 PM

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. I am happy that an idea(let sri Srinivasan

say it a dream) with a very good intention from a devoted Ashrama sishya has

evoked very good positive response from co-sishyas.. Definitely when it is

materialised, it will bring forth tremendous changes in the attitude of our

youngsters as TV has a great impact and reach. What written works pages together

can not achieve, a single episode on TV is enough to make the young to realise

the greatness of our sampradhayam. But.........

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>I may kindly be excused , how much amount that has to be poured in, have

any one imagined? Will it be justified to spend in crores to know something

about our sampradhayam from somebody lecturing for a few minutes on the TV? many

of us know that with what great difficulty our Acharyan is determined to run

Veda Patasalas on all corners of the country.. We know pretty well that it gets

the top priority for HH. HH desires that the number of vidyarthis in these

patasalas should increase steadily so that our vedic tradition is handed over to

the future generation also. For all these , as our respected Sri R.R. has

written several times, amount in tens of thosands of lakhs is necessary and that

too has to be raised continuosly. Every one of us know these fully well. And, my

simple question is, how many of us have helped HH and Ashramam in this regard? I

am not asking about donations. But how many of us are inclined to send our wards

to these patasalas or

> atleast canvassed for admission in these patasalas? Leave alone these .. How

many of us are rs of " Sri Ranganatha Paduka " ? How many of us have

tried to bring in more subscription from the sishyas?

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>Further, how many of us can honestly agree that by just watching a tv

episode, we have changed our habits and attitudes, that we have decided to live

in conformity with what our great acharyals preached us , that we have

determined not to compromise with atleast our vaideeka karmas? Perhaps Bangalore

Sri Srinivasan would have been induced on watching some north Indian swamijis

lecturing on TV channels. Those " anandhas " have some " magic " to lure foreigners

who rain money into those 'ashramams' and we all know HH will totally eschew

those.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>I may be kindly excused for sharing all these with you. The need of the

hour is sincere and devoted kainkaryaparals only. Let all of us join together in

that direction to find ways which will be helpful for our Acharyan for his

foresighted ambition and sankalpam of developing these patasalas as vedic

university.

> >>>>>>dasan,

> >>>>>>T.Raguveeradayal

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> 

> >>>>>________________________________

> Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

> >>>>

> >>>________________________________

> Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

> >>

> >

> >________________________________

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click

here.

>

> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

>

>

>

> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer 8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>