IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Guidance on Recent Loss of Mother

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,I have recently lost my mother where is she gone, she had spent her life doing good & sacrificing selflessly for others, she always believed in not living for self.Deepa Thakkar

------

Shree Hari Ram Ram

Namasteji, What a divine mother ! It is truly a blessing to have lived with such a divine soul ! She is now accessible to you at all times - unlimited. This is a good time to also pray and converse with our Eternal Mother and Father, who is ever present. May God Bless You ! Ram Ram

Please kindly read prior messages:

Advice to one who is Devastated from Recent Loss of Father -

/message/2189

Relevant Gita Shlokas Pertaining to Death

/message/3020

Appropriate Mantras to say at Death of a Loved One

/message/2863

Life after Death

/message/1314

Gita's View on Death

/message/1730

=========================================================

-----------------------------Post message: Subscribe: - Unsubscribe: -

Guest guest

Dear Sir,I have recently lost my mother where is she gone, she had spent her life doing good & sacrificing selflessly for others, she always believed in not living for self.Deepa Thakkar

------

Namaste

Love and serve your Mother and Father while they are alive - they are our gods on earth. Too many of us in this Age of Kalyug are too busy for our parents and grandparents, a marked difference from the extended Hindu family structure that was the envy of other societies.

Yes, I am fully aware, from personal experience, about the hectic days we live in, and the modern lifestyle, but you cannot be a true sadhak if you ignore or abandon your parents.

After death, the relationship is non-existent; this is extremely difficult for us to bear, it is terribly agonizing when an intimate and loving relationship is abruptly terminated but the fact is these relationships are earthly and do not exist after death. There is no after-death soul to soul relationship - the soul occupies another body.

11. Thou hast been mourning for them who should not be mourned for. Yet thou speakest words of wisdom. The (truly) wise grieve neither for the living nor the dead.

12. It is not that I have never existed, nor thou, nor these kings. Nor is it that we shall cease to exist in the future.

13. As are childhood, youth, and old age, in this body, to the embodied soul, so

also is the attaining of another body. Calm souls are not deluded thereat.

GITA 2:11-13

22. Even as a man casts off worn-out clothes, and puts on others which are new, so the embodied casts off worn-out bodies, and enters into others which are new. GITA 2:22

If you truly love and serve your parents and study and live by Gita ji (read Chapter 2), then you will most likely not find it difficult to bear the pain and anguish when depart their earthly bodies.

27. Of that which is born, death is certain, of that which is dead, birth is certain. Over the unavoidable, therefore, thou oughtest not to grieve.

28. All beings are unmanifested in their beginning, O Bhârata, manifested in their middle state and unmanifested again in their end. What is there then to grieve about?

29. Some look upon the Self as marvelous. Others speak of It as wonderful. Others again hear of It as a wonder. And still others, though hearing, do not understand It at all.

30. This, the Indweller in the bodies of all, is ever indestructible, O descendant of Bharata. Wherefore thou oughtest not to mourn for any creature. GITA 2:27-30

As a tribute to your parents, you should try to live the life that would have made them satisfied and happy of the child they brought into this world.

Ram Ram,

Deosaran Bisnath

----------------------------

Shree Paramatmane Nam:

Daughter Deepa, mother has been with you at all time from eternity (you have not looked within to seek her). The only thing that has left is her body. For that you certainly do feel sad, but with due time this pain will lessen.

So be it,

Sarvottam

----------

Deepaji,

Please refer to BG chapter 2 & 15 (Atma & Paramatma) and you will find the answer, as well as peace of mind.

I did when my parents passed away and have encouraged many to do so as part of bereavement process.

Aum Shanti...

Dr Bhala.

--------

We should learn, thank/pay our gratitude and learn to celebrate even such happenings, where a person starts his Part-2 journey after living a good pure fulfilled life.....inspiring others, setting an example for others.....

We are all so fortunate that we get so much love from others.......let it act like a seed to grow love many folds and in turn distribute to others.....

For answers on the process, let us have more clarity on the principles of life that govern us....experientially....step by step.... It is all about joy and happiness in the end.....

Sushil Jain

-------

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

You can still obey her by following her words, her footsteps of "selflessness" and it will be doing "seva" to (serving) her. When she is served, God's grace, her blessings, will make you free of "I-ness" (nirahankar). As many things that you put to service, from that many things you will become detached and attain eternal "peace" (shanti).What a wonderful opportunity God has arranged for you / us all.

Meera Das, Ram Ram

-------

Shree Hari. Ram Ram.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. You are very fortunate that your mother was a great soul who dedicated her life in service of others. Swami Ramsukh Das (and also Srimad Bhagavatam and Gita) give seva (selfless service) to others and remembrance of Paramatma as main ways to make human life successful. Your mother made her life successful by doing seva.

Self (or atma) does not die after death. It takes another body or goes back to Bhagavam by ending cycle of birth and death. Death is like accepting new clothes for the soul.

I am confident that your mother has attained higher destination. Either she has gone back to Bhagavan or she will take next birth where she will continue her journey for spiritual advancement by leading life of selfless seva and remembrance of Bhagavan.

Ram Ram.

Gaurav Mittal

--

Shree Hari Ram Ram

Namasteji, What a divine mother ! It is truly a blessing to have lived with such a divine soul ! She is now accessible to you at all times - unlimited. This is a good time to also pray and converse with our Eternal Mother and Father, who is ever present. May God Bless You ! Ram Ram Please kindly read prior messages: Advice to one who is Devastated from Recent Loss of Father -

/message/2189

/message/3020

/message/2863

Life after Death

/message/1314

Gita's View on Death

/message/1730

Guest guest

Shree Hari Ram Ram

At this time we bring closure to this post. Thank you! Gita Talk Moderators, Ram Ram

------------------------------

------

Dear All,Namaste, I am very grateful to you all for your guidance and Support. Deepa Thakkar

-------

Dear Deepa Thakkar,

If you believe in ritualistic worshsip please perform shraddha rituals. Please try to emerge her ahses in sacred river Ganges or nearby sacred river.In old times people used to read Garud Purfana for the soalce of the deceased person. But now a day we read Bhgavat Gitta during fifteen days Please try to fulfill all wishes of your Mother that will make her happy wherever she is.Arrange for chanting of Bhajan either at home or in the temple.Otherwise do according to your customs of the family Do not cry during such functions bec ause her soul is moving for some time aroung the house looking at the close family members.Love all family members and friends This will make her happy If you follow this practice then she will b e proceeding to the right path of God's Realization I offer prayers to he that she will surely be going to heaven May god give you strength to bear her loss.Please know that you are Sadhak of Gita groups and know that when the time comes, everybody has to go

Whatver donation you want please donate according to your conscience.May God bless you all

Truly yours

Shankerprasad S Bhatt M.Com

-

Dear Sadhak Deepaji, NamaskarYour mother was born with the Genetic Material passed on to her through several thousand generations of her paternal and maternal ancestors. Now you were born from the genetic material from your mother. Your mother lived in the form of her ancestors and your are living in the form of your mother and ancestors. So your mother has not gone anywhere, she is in you....In fact the genetic material is not created and is not destroyed....It is the SOUL in every life form on this Planet Earth.......Gee Waman------

Shree Hari Ram Ram

"Ram mare toh mein maru" Bhagwaan (God) has declared Himself to be "avinaashi" (imperishable, immortal) and we are "ansh" part of Him. "We die, if He dies". Remember these words of God and the Saints. They are the only Truth. She is with you now and forever. Let us never forget God. "Mein Aapko Bhooloon Nahin" He Naath, Let me never forget You. Meera Das, Ram Ram

--------- Namaste

Love and serve your Mother and Father while they are alive - they are our gods on earth. Too many of us in this Age of Kalyug are too busy for our parents and grandparents, a marked difference from the extended Hindu family structure that was the envy of other societies.

Yes, I am fully aware, from personal experience, about the hectic days we live in, and the modern lifestyle, but you cannot be a true sadhak if you ignore or abandon your parents.

After death, the relationship is non-existent; this is extremely difficult for us to bear, it is terribly agonizing when an intimate and loving relationship is abruptly terminated but the fact is these relationships are earthly and do not exist after death. There is no after-death soul to soul relationship - the soul occupies another body.

11. Thou hast been mourning for them who should not be mourned for. Yet thou speakest words of wisdom. The (truly) wise grieve neither for the living nor the dead.

12. It is not that I have never existed, nor thou, nor these kings. Nor is it that we shall cease to exist in the future.

13. As are childhood, youth, and old age, in this body, to the embodied soul, so

also is the attaining of another body. Calm souls are not deluded thereat.

GITA 2:11-13

22. Even as a man casts off worn-out clothes, and puts on others which are new, so the embodied casts off worn-out bodies, and enters into others which are new. GITA 2:22

If you truly love and serve your parents and study and live by Gita ji (read Chapter 2), then you will most likely not find it difficult to bear the pain and anguish when depart their earthly bodies.

27. Of that which is born, death is certain, of that which is dead, birth is certain. Over the unavoidable, therefore, thou oughtest not to grieve.

28. All beings are unmanifested in their beginning, O Bhârata, manifested in their middle state and unmanifested again in their end. What is there then to grieve about?

29. Some look upon the Self as marvelous. Others speak of It as wonderful. Others again hear of It as a wonder. And still others, though hearing, do not understand It at all.

30. This, the Indweller in the bodies of all, is ever indestructible, O descendant of Bharata. Wherefore thou oughtest not to mourn for any creature. GITA 2:27-30

As a tribute to your parents, you should try to live the life that would have made them satisfied and happy of the child they brought into this world.

Ram Ram,

Deosaran Bisnath

----------------------------

Shree Paramatmane Nam:

Daughter Deepa, mother has been with you at all time from eternity (you have not looked within to seek her). The only thing that has left is her body. For that you certainly do feel sad, but with due time this pain will lessen.

So be it,

Sarvottam

----------

Deepaji,

Please refer to BG chapter 2 & 15 (Atma & Paramatma) and you will find the answer, as well as peace of mind.

I did when my parents passed away and have encouraged many to do so as part of bereavement process.

Aum Shanti...

Dr Bhala.

--------

We should learn, thank/pay our gratitude and learn to celebrate even such happenings, where a person starts his Part-2 journey after living a good pure fulfilled life.....inspiring others, setting an example for others.....

We are all so fortunate that we get so much love from others.......let it act like a seed to grow love many folds and in turn distribute to others.....

For answers on the process, let us have more clarity on the principles of life that govern us....experientially....step by step.... It is all about joy and happiness in the end.....

Sushil Jain

-------

Shree Hari

Ram Ram

You can still obey her by following her words, her footsteps of "selflessness" and it will be doing "seva" to (serving) her. When she is served, God's grace, her blessings, will make you free of "I-ness" (nirahankar). As many things that you put to service, from that many things you will become detached and attain eternal "peace" (shanti).What a wonderful opportunity God has arranged for you / us all.

Meera Das, Ram Ram

-------

Shree Hari. Ram Ram.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. You are very fortunate that your mother was a great soul who dedicated her life in service of others. Swami Ramsukh Das (and also Srimad Bhagavatam and Gita) give seva (selfless service) to others and remembrance of Paramatma as main ways to make human life successful. Your mother made her life successful by doing seva.

Self (or atma) does not die after death. It takes another body or goes back to Bhagavam by ending cycle of birth and death. Death is like accepting new clothes for the soul.

I am confident that your mother has attained higher destination. Either she has gone back to Bhagavan or she will take next birth where she will continue her journey for spiritual advancement by leading life of selfless seva and remembrance of Bhagavan.

Ram Ram.

Gaurav Mittal

--

Shree Hari Ram Ram

Namasteji, What a divine mother ! It is truly a blessing to have lived with such a divine soul ! She is now accessible to you at all times - unlimited. This is a good time to also pray and converse with our Eternal Mother and Father, who is ever present. May God Bless You ! Ram Ram Please kindly read prior messages: Advice to one who is Devastated from Recent Loss of Father -

/message/2189

/message/3020

/message/2863

Life after Death

/message/1314

Gita's View on Death

/message/1730