IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The Power of words over water - unbelievable!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Looks good, difficult to believe but may be true.....hence worth sharing

Interesting if its genuine, the molecular change in the water droplet !!

The Power Of Words Over Water

Can water be affected by our words? Dr. Masaru Emoto, a Japanese scientist, believes so. And he has proof.

Dr. Emoto took water droplets, exposed them to various words, music, and environments, and froze them for three hours. He then examined the crystal formations under a dark field microscope. And he took photographs. The results were totally mind-blowing. Here’s a photo of ordinary water without any prayer spoken over it. The molecular structure is in disarray.

The photo below is water after the prayer was said. It’s simply breathtaking. (I now have a great respect for praying before meals! More on this later.)

Dr. Emoto also exposed water to Heavy Metal music. Here’s how it looks like. Looks sad if you ask me.

Here’s water exposed to classical music and folk dance music.. Looks much better, right?

Next, Dr. Emoto stuck a piece of paper with these words: “You make me sick. I will kill you.†Here’s how the frozen water droplets looks like under the microscope…

Below is how water looked like with the words “Love†over it. The difference is amazing.

This is Polluted water…

This is water from Lourdes, France. Utterly beautiful, right? Wait A Minute—

Aren’t You Made Up Of Water?

Yes! 72% of your body is made up of water. Imagine how your words affect your own body. When you say, “I’m a failure,†or “I’m hopeless,†or “I won’t get well,†imagine how these words weaken your health. Make a choice to say the best words out there. Say often, “I’m wonderful,†“I’m beautiful,†“I’m God’s child,†and “God has a great plan for my life!â€

It’s not only water. Dr. Emoto also experimented with cooked rice. He placed one cup of cooked rice in two airtight jars. On one jar, he wrote, “I love you,†and on the other, “You fool.†Everyday for 30 days, Dr. Emoto would say these words to each jar of rice. After 30 days, the “I love you†rice was still white. But the “You fool†rice was so rotten, it was black. How can you explain this?

Just as a side note: When I was a child, my mother taught me to pray before meals. Now I realize it wasn’t just a nice thing to do. When I pray over my meal, I know a material transformation takes place in the molecular level of the food that I pray for. I say, “Be blessed,†to the water and food on the table—and I expect it to be blessed. I encourage you to speak words of truth. Dethrone the lies in your mind. Say, “I’m beautiful.†Say, “I’m a wonderful person.†Say, “I have a great future.†Say, “I’m anointed. I’m strong. I’m blessed.†Use your words to create your desired reality. May your dreams come true!

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Seema and others,Our words, deeds and thoughts can have effects on every thing far and near. So always say, think and do positively. This way we can effect positive changes around us, far and near.SincerelyUdayabhanu Panickaraum namaH Shivaaya LET US NOT MAKE OUR STOMACH A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH. LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. Animals are to be loved, not eaten. Eating flesh is good

neither for the mind nor for the intellect, not even for the body. It distorts the basic character of human.--- On Thu, 4/1/10, Seema Warrier <seemawarrier wrote:Seema Warrier <seemawarrier[Guruvayur] The Power of words over water - unbelievable!!"Guruvayur" <guruvayur >Thursday, April 1, 2010, 8:23 AM

Can water be affected by our words? Dr. Masaru Emoto, a Japanese scientist, believes so. And he has proof.

Dr. Emoto took water droplets, exposed them to various words, music, and environments, and froze them for three hours. He then examined the crystal formations under a dark field microscope. And he took photographs. The results were totally mind-blowing. Here’s a photo of ordinary water without any prayer spoken over it. The molecular structure is in disarray.

The photo below is water after the prayer was said. It’s simply breathtaking. (I now have a great respect for praying before meals! More on this later.)

Dr. Emoto also exposed water to Heavy Metal music. Here’s how it looks like. Looks sad if you ask me.

Here’s water exposed to classical music and folk dance music.. Looks much better, right?

Next, Dr. Emoto stuck a piece of paper with these words: “You make me sick. I will kill you.†Here’s how the frozen water droplets looks like under the microscope…

Below is how water looked like with the words “Love†over it. The difference is amazing.

This is Polluted water…

Yes! 72% of your body is made up of water. Imagine how your words affect your own body. When you say, “I’m a failure,†or “I’m hopeless,†or “I won’t get well,†imagine how these words weaken your health. Make a choice to say the best words out there. Say often, “I’m wonderful,†“I’m beautiful,†“I’m God’s child,†and “God has a great plan for my life!â€

It’s not only water. Dr. Emoto also experimented with cooked rice. He placed one cup of cooked rice in two airtight jars. On one jar, he wrote, “I love you,†and on the other, “You fool.†Everyday for 30 days, Dr. Emoto would say these words to each jar of rice. After 30 days, the “I love you†rice was still white. But the “You fool†rice was so rotten, it was black. How can you explain this?

Just as a side note: When I was a child, my mother taught me to pray before meals. Now I realize it wasn’t just a nice thing to do. When I pray over my meal, I know a material transformation takes place in the molecular level of the food that I pray for. I say, “Be blessed,†to the water and food on the table—and I expect it to be blessed. I encourage you to speak words of truth. Dethrone the lies in your mind. Say, “I’m beautiful.†Say, “I’m a wonderful person.†Say, “I have a great future.†Say, “I’m anointed. I’m strong. I’m blessed.†Use your words to create your desired reality. May your dreams come true!

Guest guest

Dear Gurudevs,Radhe Krishna!Yes!  Difficult to believe!   I wish some of our young scientists explore the possibility further.  Ir is always a practice among Hindus to offer watery oblations to Gods, Pithrus and Rishis, chanting Manthras.  It is said that the Manthras have such great power that the waters offered along with chanting of those manthras give sufficient strength to the even to the Gods when they fight their enemies, the Demons.   One such example of this is the Gayatri Manthram chanting which, those who are initiated into the Vedas, offer the " Arghyam " by throwing that water upwards in the morning at sunrise.  It is also customary to keep a " Pancha-pathram " made of copper, pancha-lohas or silver filled with water when we say our prayers, and then drink that water. 

Our forefathers used to perform their watery libations to Gods etc., sitting under a tree, so that these waters with the manthras chanted will go to strengthen the tree.   In the present-day context, if at all people perform any libations with water, it is thrown into the wash basin, with benefit to nobody.  

Our great Rishis might have done quite a lot of research with insight into these aspects of science.Why not some of our young scientists who make studies of molecular structures come forward and do something about this?

RegardsKVG.On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Seema Warrier <seemawarrier wrote:

Dr. Emoto took water droplets, exposed them to various words, music, and environments, and froze them for three hours. He then examined the crystal formations under a dark field microscope. And he took photographs.

The results were totally mind-blowing. Here’s a photo of ordinary water without any prayer spoken over it. The molecular structure is in disarray.

This is Polluted water…

This is water from Lourdes, France. Utterly beautiful, right?

Wait A Minute—

Yes! 72% of your body is made up of water. Imagine how your words affect your own body. When you say, “I’m a failure,†or “I’m hopeless,†or “I won’t get well,†imagine how these words weaken your health.

Make a choice to say the best words out there. Say often, “I’m wonderful,†“I’m beautiful,†  “I’m God’s child,†and “God has a great plan for my life!† 

It’s not only water. Dr. Emoto also experimented with cooked rice. He placed one cup of cooked rice in two airtight jars. On one jar, he wrote, “I love you,†and on the other, “You fool.†Everyday for 30 days, Dr. Emoto would say these words to each jar of rice.

After 30 days, the “I love you†rice was still white. But the “You fool†rice was so rotten, it was black. How can you explain this?

Just as a side note: When I was a child, my mother taught me to pray before meals. Now I realize it wasn’t just a nice thing to do. When I pray over my meal, I know a material transformation takes place in the molecular level of the food that I pray for. I say, “Be blessed,†to the water and food on the table—and I expect it to be blessed.

I encourage you to speak words of truth. Dethrone the lies in your mind. Say, “I’m beautiful.†Say, “I’m a wonderful person.†Say, “I have a great future.†Say, “I’m anointed. I’m strong. I’m blessed.†Use your words to create your desired reality.

May your dreams come true!

-- न करà¥à¤®à¤£à¤¾ न पà¥à¤°à¤œà¤¯à¤¾ धनेन तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤—ेनैके अमृततà¥à¤µà¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¤¶à¥:| परेण नाकं निहितं गà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ विभà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤œà¤¤à¥‡ यदà¥à¤¯à¤¤à¤¯à¥‹ विशनà¥à¤¤à¤¿||  कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||  

കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿  മംഗളം  നാമ  യസàµà´¯  വാചി  പàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡              ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿  തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ  മഹാപാതകകൊടയ:    .

Guest guest

can the source of the news be indicated?

saseedharan--- On Thu, 1/4/10, Seema Warrier <seemawarrier wrote:

Seema Warrier <seemawarrier[Guruvayur] The Power of words over water - unbelievable!!"Guruvayur" <guruvayur >Thursday, 1 April, 2010, 17:53

This is Polluted water…

Guest guest

Sorry, I dont know the source, it was a forward from a friend.

Jai Sree Krishna

Saseedharan <saseedharan_vkguruvayur Sent: Fri, April 2, 2010 8:21:13 AMRe: [Guruvayur] The Power of words over water - unbelievable!!

can the source of the news be indicated?

saseedharan--- On Thu, 1/4/10, Seema Warrier <seemawarrier wrote:

Seema Warrier <seemawarrier[Guruvayur] The Power of words over water - unbelievable!!"Guruvayur" <guruvayur >Thursday, 1 April, 2010, 17:53

This is Polluted water…

Guest guest

There could be some correctness in it. I have seen, during Bhagatsevas, ghee is kept in a small tumbler near the pooja place where the poojaris will be chanting Sahasranamams and this is usually kept very sacredly and taken little every day, considered to be very good for health. The namams are supposed to give medicinal qualities to the ghee. I think the same applies to water also. As KVGji rightly mentioned, scientists can really solve the puzzle.

Jai Sree Krishna

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvguruvayur Sent: Thu, April 1, 2010 6:09:22 PMRe: [Guruvayur] The Power of words over water - unbelievable!!

Dear Gurudevs,Radhe Krishna!Yes! Difficult to believe! I wish some of our young scientists explore the possibility further. Ir is always a practice among Hindus to offer watery oblations to Gods, Pithrus and Rishis, chanting Manthras. It is said that the Manthras have such great power that the waters offered along with chanting of those manthras give sufficient strength to the even to the Gods when they fight their enemies, the Demons. One such example of this is the Gayatri Manthram chanting which, those who are initiated into the Vedas, offer the "Arghyam" by throwing that water upwards in the morning at sunrise. It is also customary to keep a "Pancha-pathram" made of copper, pancha-lohas or silver filled with water when we say our prayers, and then drink that water. Our forefathers used to perform their watery libations to Gods etc., sitting under a tree, so that these waters with

the manthras chanted will go to strengthen the tree. In the present-day context, if at all people perform any libations with water, it is thrown into the wash basin, with benefit to nobody. Our great Rishis might have done quite a lot of research with insight into these aspects of science.Why not some of our young scientists who make studies of molecular structures come forward and do something about this?RegardsKVG.

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Seema Warrier <seemawarrier@ grouply.com> wrote:

This is Polluted water…

-- न करà¥à¤®à¤£à¤¾ न पà¥à¤°à¤œà¤¯à¤¾ धनेन तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤—ेनैके अमृततà¥à¤µà¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¤¶à¥:| परेण नाकं निहितं गà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ विभà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤œà¤¤à¥‡ यदà¥à¤¯à¤¤à¤¯à¥‹ विशनà¥à¤¤à¤¿|| कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः || കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿ മംഗളം നാമ യസàµà´¯ വാചി à´ªàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡ ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿ തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ മഹാപാതകകൊടയ: .