IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Pranamam Gurudevs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gurudevs,

I am back home after my long trip to India. I hardly had any chance to check and respond to mails and now I will spend some time to go through most of the mails that I missed.

I had a very fruitful trip except that I could not meet our respected Sarojaji in Madras. I could spend almost 25 days with my ailing mother-in-law. Bhagavan took me to Guruvayoor 5 times and could visit many other  temples including Padmanabha swami in TVM and Thirumaandahaam kunnilamma. By Guruvayurappan's grace my late father's centenary celebrations went very well and we had the good fortune to do Naaraayaneeya paaraayanam in three days with annadaanam. About 70 people attended. There was a Veda seminar which was very enlightening for a lot of people like me. I have brought the video of the Gurvayoorappan Kathakali and thaayambaka and will share with Sunilji to see whether we can upload on the site.

I was thinking about all Gurudevs especially during Naaraayaneeya paaraayanam and Guruvayoor darshanam. Even though I am glad to be back with family, this time I miss everyhting very much.

Bowing at the feet of Bhagavaan

Krishnaikasharana, Savitri

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

It is heartening to see our respected Savithri Amma - Savithriyedathi to me -

since she resembles my elder sister to me.We were really missing her for the

last three months . Hope she will share her Kerala visit experiences and

pilgrimages here

Gopalakrishnan

guruvayur , Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

>

> Dear Gurudevs,

>

> I am back home after my long trip to India. I hardly had any chance to check

> and respond to mails and now I will spend some time to go through most of

> the mails that I missed.

>

> I had a very fruitful trip except that I could not meet our respected

> Sarojaji in Madras. I could spend almost 25 days with my ailing

> mother-in-law. Bhagavan took me to Guruvayoor 5 times and could visit many

> other temples including Padmanabha swami in TVM and Thirumaandahaam

> kunnilamma. By Guruvayurappan's grace my late father's centenary

> celebrations went very well and we had the good fortune to do Naaraayaneeya

> paaraayanam in three days with annadaanam. About 70 people attended. There

> was a Veda seminar which was very enlightening for a lot of people like me.

> I have brought the video of the Gurvayoorappan Kathakali and thaayambaka and

> will share with Sunilji to see whether we can upload on the site.

>

> I was thinking about all Gurudevs especially during Naaraayaneeya

> paaraayanam and Guruvayoor darshanam. Even though I am glad to be back with

> family, this time I miss everyhting very much.

>

> Bowing at the feet of Bhagavaan

>

> Krishnaikasharana, Savitri

>

Guest guest

We missed your emails a lot!!Geetha Nair--- On Sat, 27/3/10, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram[Guruvayur] Pranamam Gurudevsguruvayur Date: Saturday, 27 March, 2010, 6:27 PM

Dear Gurudevs,

I am back home after my long trip to India. I hardly had any chance to check and respond to mails and now I will spend some time to go through most of the mails that I missed.

I had a very fruitful trip except that I could not meet our respected Sarojaji in Madras. I could spend almost 25 days with my ailing mother-in-law. Bhagavan took me to Guruvayoor 5 times and could visit many other temples including Padmanabha swami in TVM and Thirumaandahaam kunnilamma. By Guruvayurappan's grace my late father's centenary celebrations went very well and we had the good fortune to do Naaraayaneeya paaraayanam in three days with annadaanam. About 70 people attended. There was a Veda seminar which was very enlightening for a lot of people like me. I have brought the video of the Gurvayoorappan Kathakali and thaayambaka and will share with Sunilji to see whether we can upload on the site.

I was thinking about all Gurudevs especially during Naaraayaneeya paaraayanam and Guruvayoor darshanam. Even though I am glad to be back with family, this time I miss everyhting very much.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Respected Savithriji,

Very glad to know you are back. We missed you.

Chith Puramji was kind enough to send the details of the program and the review that came in the daily. It was nice to read it.

Hope to hear about all that in much detail.

Jai Sree Krishna

Savitri Puram <c>guruvayur Sent: Sat, March 27, 2010 3:57:35 PM[Guruvayur] Pranamam Gurudevs

Dear Gurudevs,

I had a very fruitful trip except that I could not meet our respected Sarojaji in Madras. I could spend almost 25 days with my ailing mother-in-law. Bhagavan took me to Guruvayoor 5 times and could visit many other temples including Padmanabha swami in TVM and Thirumaandahaam kunnilamma. By Guruvayurappan's grace my late father's centenary celebrations went very well and we had the good fortune to do Naaraayaneeya paaraayanam in three days with annadaanam. About 70 people attended. There was a Veda seminar which was very enlightening for a lot of people like me. I have brought the video of the Gurvayoorappan Kathakali and thaayambaka and will share with Sunilji to see whether we can upload on the site.

Guest guest

Dear Smt. Savitriji:

We are truly glad to have you back in the fold.

Your wonderful stories and gentle presence were missed while you were away.

I am hopeful that your return is filled with joy and that you will adjust quickly to the time change!!!

OM Namo Narayanaya!!!

Sending love and namaskarams,

Radhe

-

Seema Warrier

Guruvayur

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 8:56 AM

Re: [Guruvayur] Pranamam Gurudevs

Respected Savithriji,

Very glad to know you are back. We missed you.

Chith Puramji was kind enough to send the details of the program and the review that came in the daily. It was nice to read it.

Hope to hear about all that in much detail.

Jai Sree Krishna

Savitri Puram <c>guruvayur Sent: Sat, March 27, 2010 3:57:35 PM[Guruvayur] Pranamam Gurudevs

Dear Gurudevs,

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.791 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2781 - Release 03/31/10 02:32:00