IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

janami dharmam na cha....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HARI AUM

When Dhuryodhana was asked - you are a prince of great lineage, good family and brought up well; why do you do such horrendous things?; he said, that I do know 'dharma', the right from wrong, but am unable to practise it and 'adharma' too, I know very well, but unable to stop doing it; I do, helplessly, what that something sitting inside me prompts me to do. Remember, Arjuna was also in the same boat - didn't know who or what impels one to do wrong things! but he sought an answer from the right source! whereas Duryodhana didn't, and that was his nemesis. Regards Balagopal NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA.

ps:1) below is the verse attributed to Duryodhana in Mahabharata:

"Janami dharmam na cha me pravrttih, janamyadharmam na cha me nivrttih; kenapi devena hrdi sthitena yatha niyuktosmi tatha karomi"(courtsey: Swami Dayanandaji's -'Gita' Home study.)2) Check BG verses 3 / 36 & 37 - "arjuna uvAcha - atha kena prayukto..... vairiNam" for Arjuna's enquiry into this mystery. For more details continue with the rest of the 'book'. 3) "Om janami dharmam na cha me pravrittih,Janamyadharmam na cha me nivrittih, Tvaya Hrishikesha, hridi sthitena Yatha niyuktosmi tatha karomi."I know what is right, but I have little inclination

towards it. I know what is wrong, but I can hardly refrain myself from it. O my Krishna, you reside in my heart, I will do whatever you want me to (Prapanna Gita 57).(http://www.mypurohith.com/Epics/Hinduism_Waylife2.asp)4) for complete Pandava Gita ( Prapanna gita) :http://www.celextel.org/stotrasother/pandavagita.html

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.