IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Accomodation for chottanikara and guruvayoor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,I am planning to visit Chotannikara and Guruvayoor in the month of May. I would appreciate if anyone can advise me on the accomodation facilities with phone numbers at both the places.Please also advise the temples we can visit via travelling from Chotannikara to Guruvayoor.Thanks in advance.RegardsHarish.

Guest guest

Namaste,

There are lot of hotels in Guruvayoor, I dont know much about Chottanikkara. But i dont have the phone numbers, some of them are Krishna Inn, Vysakh, Vanamala, Elite, etc. There are 2 KTDC hotels - one near kalyana mandapam and another near Parthasarathy temple (Nandanam, I think, its a reasonably good one), Rukmini Regency, etc. Panchajanyam and Kousthubham are devaswom guesthouse, you may find the details in Guruvayoor website.

Chottanikara to Guruvayoor, if you take the Kodungallur route, you can visit Thiruvanjikulam (a beautiful temple with many Sivalingams depicting the morning, afternoon, evening and night), Kodungallur Bhagavathy temple, Triprayar temple, Chowallur Siva temple, etc.

Wish you a nice trip.

Jai Sree Krishna

Harish Nambiar <hunambiarguruvayur Sent: Sun, March 14, 2010 10:26:37 AM[Guruvayur] Accomodation for chottanikara and guruvayoor

Dear All,

I am planning to visit Chotannikara and Guruvayoor in the month of May. I would appreciate if anyone can advise me on the accomodation facilities with phone numbers at both the places.

Please also advise the temples we can visit via travelling from Chotannikara to Guruvayoor.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Harish.

Guest guest

Thank you seemaji, your advice will surely help us plan our travel from kochi to guruvayoor.Best RegardsHarish--- On Mon, 3/15/10, Seema Warrier <seemawarrier wrote:Seema Warrier <seemawarrierRe: [Guruvayur] Accomodation for chottanikara and guruvayoorguruvayur Date: Monday, March 15, 2010, 2:41 AM

Namaste,

There are lot of hotels in Guruvayoor, I dont know much about Chottanikkara. But i dont have the phone numbers, some of them are Krishna Inn, Vysakh, Vanamala, Elite, etc. There are 2 KTDC hotels - one near kalyana mandapam and another near Parthasarathy temple (Nandanam, I think, its a reasonably good one), Rukmini Regency, etc. Panchajanyam and Kousthubham are devaswom guesthouse, you may find the details in Guruvayoor website.

Chottanikara to Guruvayoor, if you take the Kodungallur route, you can visit Thiruvanjikulam (a beautiful temple with many Sivalingams depicting the morning, afternoon, evening and night), Kodungallur Bhagavathy temple, Triprayar temple, Chowallur Siva temple, etc.

Wish you a nice trip.

Jai Sree Krishna

Harish Nambiar <hunambiar (AT) (DOT) co.in>guruvayur@grou ps.comSun, March 14, 2010 10:26:37 AM[Guruvayur] Accomodation for chottanikara and guruvayoor

Dear All,

I am planning to visit Chotannikara and Guruvayoor in the month of May. I would appreciate if anyone can advise me on the accomodation facilities with phone numbers at both the places.

Please also advise the temples we can visit via travelling from Chotannikara to Guruvayoor.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Harish.

Guest guest

Dear Harish,

In addition to whatever info you already have, I would request you to go through this PDF compiled by our Sunil Menon.

http://www.guruvayoor.com/guruvayur_temple_visitor_guide.pdf

Regards,

-sriram--- On Sun, 3/14/10, Harish Nambiar <hunambiar wrote:

Harish Nambiar <hunambiar[Guruvayur] Accomodation for chottanikara and guruvayoorguruvayur Date: Sunday, March 14, 2010, 12:56 PM

Dear All,

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Harish.