IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

4 Varnaas - Chathur varnas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

I have read elsewhere, that the Four Varnas, namely, BhrahmaNa, kshathriyas, Vaishyaas, and Soodhraas created in this bhoomi or Kshethram, in fact exists in our own body or kshethram and they are the "actions" of the organs or indhriyas within our body. All indhriyas above the shoulder belong to "BhrahmaNa group" i.e. good and wise, shoulder and arms belong to "kshathriya group" i.e. protecting the body, udharam (stomach, lungs and heart) belong to "vaishya group' i.e "collecting and distributing" equally to all the parts of the body and finally hip and below all indhriyas belong to "Soodhra group" i.e. discharges or cleans up of the waste and legs carry the entire burden of the body. Thus all these four varnas are interdependent of each other. The trouble maker is "chith" or "mind" when that is polluted with the thought of "ahamkar" or "I am the doer" pulls down a "curtain" that prevents the

"self" to see the real "self". I request my elders and learned Gurudevs to advise whether my thinking is right and to add their view point on this.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

Guest guest

HARI AUM-.... "The trouble maker is "chith" or "mind" ...Who is the 'one' who is sensing the 'mind' ? Is that 'one' the real me? or is there still someone.... Scriptures, especially the 'advaita vedanta' has done very extensive and conclusive work in this aspect. I am sure, as you expect, to see some good posts in this regard from many a

members.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Chandrasekharan,THe Purushasuktam in the Rigveda says that the Brahmana is the face of the Purusha or Brahman, the hands are the kshatriya, the thighs are the vaisya and the Sudra is born from the legs. The idea is that, since all the parts f the body are equally important, all the castes are also equally important and there is nothing like superior and inferior. Those ideas came later. The caste system was for division of labour. Now everything has changed. Once a person realizes that he is the self or Atma and not the body or mind, thereafter there is no identification as brahmana or kshatriya, etc., for him. S.N.Sastri--- On Mon, 3/8/10, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:Chandra

Menon <chandrasmenon2002[Guruvayur] 4 Varnaas - Chathur varnas"Guruv" <guruvayur >Monday, March 8, 2010, 1:53 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

I have read elsewhere, that the Four Varnas, namely, BhrahmaNa, kshathriyas, Vaishyaas, and Soodhraas created in this bhoomi or Kshethram, in fact exists in our own body or kshethram and they are the "actions" of the organs or indhriyas within our body. All indhriyas above the shoulder belong to "BhrahmaNa group" i.e. good and wise, shoulder and arms belong to "kshathriya group" i.e. protecting the body, udharam (stomach, lungs and heart) belong to "vaishya group' i.e "collecting and distributing" equally to all the parts of the body and finally hip and below all indhriyas belong to "Soodhra group" i.e. discharges or cleans up of the waste and legs carry the entire burden of the body. Thus all these four varnas are interdependent of each other. The trouble maker is "chith" or "mind" when that is polluted with the thought of "ahamkar" or "I am the doer" pulls down a "curtain" that prevents the

"self" to see the real "self". I request my elders and learned Gurudevs to advise whether my thinking is right and to add their view point on this.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

Guest guest

Om Namo NarayanaDear Devotees

“Chaathurvarnyam mayaasrishtam†What I feel, until now, no one knows what bhagavaan

exactly meant when HE said this to Arjuna.

When Mahabali ruled Keralam, all people were alike. Equal distribution of wealth may be the prime

criteria. We cannot say, on what ground Lord

Vishnu sent him to Pathala Lokam.

Let us keep this issue away from mythological concept for a

while.

Social stratification is inevitable. This was even emphasized by Karl Max and Max

Muller also.

Starting from a sweeper, upto a King, all are necessary in a

society. Because, all cannot have every

knowledge and expertise. Everyone does

not know how to build a house, everyone does not know how to make cloth,

everyone cannot grow foods. Shelter,

food and cloth, are the bare minimum needs of a human being. I feel, it is not that easy to make available

these three altogether by a single person.

When a person gets enough money, he will go for comforts as much as he

can afford. If all are equal, all will

sit in thrones. Then it comes a question

that, who will assist him for all his needs? Who will take his waste away?

We cannot imagine the survival of a society without a King

(Rules and regulations). Similarly, no

society can work without a sweeper also.

They are mutually dependents and so there cannot be no superiority or

inferiority. By my limited knowledge I

doubt, this may be why Bhagavaan said “CHATUR VARNYAM MAYAA SRISHTAMâ€.

Suresh C. KurupOm Namo Narayanaya--- On Mon, 8/3/10, Nilakantan sastri <snsastri wrote:Nilakantan sastri <snsastriRe: [Guruvayur] 4 Varnaas - Chathur varnasguruvayur Date: Monday, 8 March, 2010, 5:23 AM

Dear Chandrasekharan,THe Purushasuktam in the Rigveda says that the Brahmana is the face of the Purusha or Brahman, the hands are the kshatriya, the thighs are the vaisya and the Sudra is born from the legs. The idea is that, since all the parts f the body are equally important, all the castes are also equally important and there is nothing like superior and inferior. Those ideas came later. The caste system was for division of labour. Now everything has changed. Once a person realizes that he is the self or Atma and not the body or mind, thereafter there is no identification as brahmana or kshatriya, etc., for him. S.N.Sastri--- On Mon, 3/8/10, Chandra

Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ > wrote:Chandra

Menon <chandrasmenon2002@ >[Guruvayur] 4 Varnaas - Chathur varnas"Guruv" <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Monday, March 8, 2010, 1:53 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.