IndiaDivine.org

NaraH or NaraayaNa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vaav! Excellent Menonji. Hats off to your perspective on the subject.--- On Sat, 2/20/10, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002[Guruvayur] NaraH or NaraayaNa"Guruv" <guruvayur >Saturday, February 20, 2010, 12:26 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

This question came to my mind today. This is my theory and I humbly submit at HIS lotus feet and to my Gurus and Gurudevs for the pleasure of reading and guidance. I may be wrong and learned persons please kindly correct me. Lord had created first all the worlds and planets, and created NaraH (Naran – man) as HIS last creation. With this creation, he had given the “wisdom†or “vivek†to distinguish the good and bad. This quality does not appear in HIS other creations. With this we “alpa†budhis, are questioning HIS own very existence. We all are mean people. Few are even below mean level. Very few are blessed and gained this knowledge somehow, may be due to their previous “karma phalaâ€. What we mean to say, we do not mean it in its real sense. When we say “God†is in me, in you, and every where, we think similar to our body separated by the “spaceâ€, the God in me and in “you†is different. But God, the†paramathma†is one and same but we cannot see or feel HIS presence within us. Our body is made by HIM with the five elements, namely space, air, fire, water and earth. He created all other planets (nava grahasâ€) first with these basic elements and finally created the “Humans†taking all the "good" qualities of HIS earlier creations and

blessed to live with them in “Harmonyâ€. But Humans were provided additionally with these three Gunas, Sathva, Rajas and Thamas. That created all the problems for “Humansâ€. In our body there are “navadvaraas†and the power of nava Grahas or nine planets are installed and protecting or providing life through these doors. Sun giving power to our eyes, moon is in our mind (waxing and waning), budha in our brain, and so on and Rahu and Kethu as our arms and legs. There is a strong connection to these planets and our human body (astrology for example). Thus what ever is in this Bhrahmam, we have in our body also. Our Vertebrae similar to Aadi Sesha, is supporting the whole body. Kundalini is considered to be the Earth. Our lungs can be visualized as the wings of Garuda, heart his body, and the life is Jeevaatma, riding and controlled by Paramaathma like a shadow always. If I think anything about you, my thinking is you are not aware of that, but the Paramaathma in me and in you are the one and the same and recognizes that immediately without registering that to either the brain or Jeevaatma of the respective bodies. So what ever we do manasa, vaacha and karmana is felt and recognized by the Paramaathma inside instantly. No body can "cheat" HIM.

If NaraH can live upto this "HIS" expectation, then the "soul" becomes "realized" and the "release" from the cycle of births and death is assured and the merger with HIM is imminent.

We need "growth" and HIS blessings for that.

Om Namo Narayanaya Chandrasekharan "live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"