IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Mirror Breaks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When a Mirror Breaks, by mistake is it good or bad? If it is bad how can we rectify the bad? Anyone know?Thank You,

Guest guest

Hari-Om

A mirror can break due to an accident or due to carelessnes on the part of the

person holding it. .

there is nothing good about it because it is a loss and replacing it costs some

money. Other than that nothing.

It is all pure superstition. Mirrors are mostly made of glass and glass tend to

break. To avoid breakage, buy an Aramula Vaal Kannadi ( It i a mirror made out

of a special alloy) , will not break if it falls.

jai shree krishna !

Achuthan Nair.

guruvayur , Manjusha Chandrasekhar <manju_amrita

wrote:

>

> When a Mirror Breaks, by mistake is it good or bad? If it is bad how can we

rectify the bad?

> Anyone know?

>

> Thank You,

>

Guest guest

Dear Manju,According to my thought, breaking of a mirror does not make any difference in our life, and it is merely a old age superstition.I also heared it said by elders that, "a broken mirror should not be kept at home". I feel that, it is because, the pices of glass will harm us, if we keep it in our home. And also it has no use further. When we take it otherwise, we will try to rectify the badness, and that is the only thing bad about it.And if there is anything else, let the elders say about them.Om Namo NarayanaRegards,Suresh C Kurup--- On Wed, 25/11/09, Manjusha Chandrasekhar <manju_amrita wrote:Manjusha Chandrasekhar

<manju_amrita[Guruvayur] Mirror Breaksguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 25 November, 2009, 8:54 AM

When a Mirror Breaks, by mistake is it good or bad? If it is bad how can we rectify the bad? Anyone know?Thank You,

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

I also agree with Suresh Kurup's view. What ever in this "earth" whether natural or man made has a life term and when that term ends, it has to go or make an exit. That does not mean it has left this world, but only changes its original form. Mirror is a glass coated one side with mercury and reflects the objects that is in front of it. How do we recognize a mirror and a coated glass? By keeping a finger on the face of the mirror, one can see a space in between, where as in a glass, there will not be that "space" between the finger-tip and its reflection. Handling safely will extend the life of a mirror, like driving safely, one can prevent an accident but "accidents" could happen from "elsewhere". So I feel there is nothing wrong in a broken "mirror" just discard it. Ones own mind create this "feeling" and everyone has different "thoughts" according to their own "thinking".

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

SURESH C KURUP <sureshckurupguruvayur Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 10:34:45 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Mirror Breaks

Dear Manju,According to my thought, breaking of a mirror does not make any difference in our life, and it is merely a old age superstition.I also heared it said by elders that, "a broken mirror should not be kept at home". I feel that, it is because, the pices of glass will harm us, if we keep it in our home. And also it has no use further. When we take it otherwise, we will try to rectify the badness, and that is the only thing bad about it.And if there is anything else, let the elders say about them.Om Namo NarayanaRegards,Suresh C Kurup--- On Wed, 25/11/09, Manjusha Chandrasekhar <manju_amrita@ > wrote:

Manjusha Chandrasekhar <manju_amrita@ >[Guruvayur] Mirror Breaksguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, 25 November, 2009, 8:54 AM

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Thank you all for the answersOn 26-Nov-2009, at 9:35 AM, "Tigers tail" <anair1101 wrote:

Hari-Om

A mirror can break due to an accident or due to carelessnes on the part of the person holding it. .

there is nothing good about it because it is a loss and replacing it costs some money. Other than that nothing.

It is all pure superstition. Mirrors are mostly made of glass and glass tend to break. To avoid breakage, buy an Aramula Vaal Kannadi ( It i a mirror made out of a special alloy) , will not break if it falls.

jai shree krishna !

Achuthan Nair.

guruvayur , Manjusha Chandrasekhar <manju_amrita wrote:

>

> When a Mirror Breaks, by mistake is it good or bad? If it is bad how can we rectify the bad?

> Anyone know?

>

> Thank You,

>