IndiaDivine.org

PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRAN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

All dear devotees,I have written to all about 3 months back about my brother Nithin Surendranundergoing treatment for cancer in the United States.....WE are praying that Bhagawan is guiding us the right way with the right treatment he is on a clinical trial now, i request all Guruvayoorappan bhaktasto pray for my only brother to remove this disease from his body and to bless him with a long and healthy life.We pray that the medicines he is taking right now are working on his body andto give him the mental and physical strength to go through this tough period..Guruvayoorappa please bless my parents and his fiance who are with him

right now to give him the confidence and strength that he is going to comeoutof all this....please let them also be strong and healthy....We are in a very confused state of mind whether to bring him to India or continue with the treatment there....Guruvayoorappa please show us the right way and the right treatment for him......Krishna Guruvayoorappa......

I humbly request all the devotees to pray for the long and healthy life of my brother Nithin, Guruvayoorappa Kathu Rakshikane.....

Guruvayoorappa.

Dear Devotee

of the Lord,

Showing

miracles is only HIS ‘Leela’.

We are

also praying from the bottom of our hearts for curing

Nithin’s

illness, and to give him healthy long life.

Padaravindame

Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam.

mpr

Regards,

Thank

you,

Have a great

day,

mprnair,

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of navni

s

Thursday, October 08, 2009 12:16 PM

guruvayur

[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRAN

All dear devotees,

I have written to all about 3 months back about my brother Nithin Surendran

undergoing treatment for cancer in the United States.....

WE are praying that Bhagawan is guiding us the right way with the right

treatment

he is on a clinical trial now, i request all Guruvayoorappan

bhaktas

to pray for my only brother to remove this disease from his body and to bless

him with a long and healthy life.

We pray that the medicines he is taking right now are working on his body and

to give him the mental and physical strength to

go through this tough

period..

Guruvayoorappa please bless my parents and his fiance who are with him

right now to give him the confidence and strength that he is going to comeout

of all this....please let them also be strong and healthy....

We are in a very confused state of mind whether to bring him to India or

continue with the treatment there....Guruvayoorappa please show us the right

way and the right treatment for him......

Krishna Guruvayoorappa......

I humbly request all the devotees to pray for the long and healthy life

of

my brother Nithin, Guruvayoorappa Kathu Rakshikane.....

Dear Navni,

Don't ever give up your faith and trust in Guruvayoorappan. He will guide your brother's Drs. to provide the right kind of treatment for him. My prayers are with you and his fiance.

Guruvayoorappa Nithin ne kaathu rakshikane.

lalitha

--- On Thu, 10/8/09, navni s <ns5379 wrote:

navni s <ns5379[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRANguruvayur Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 1:16 PM

All dear devotees,I have written to all about 3 months back about my brother Nithin Surendranundergoing treatment for cancer in the United States.....WE are praying that Bhagawan is guiding us the right way with the right treatment he is on a clinical trial now, i request all Guruvayoorappan bhaktasto pray for my only brother to remove this disease from his body and to bless him with a long and healthy life.We pray that the medicines he is taking right now are working on his body andto give him the mental and physical strength to go through this tough period..Guruvayoorappa please bless my parents and his fiance who are with him right now to give him the confidence and strength that he is going to comeoutof all

this....please let them also be strong and healthy....We are in a very confused state of mind whether to bring him to India or continue with the treatment there....Guruvayoor appa please show us the right way and the right treatment for him......Krishna Guruvayoorappa. .....

I humbly request all the devotees to pray for the long and healthy life of my brother Nithin, Guruvayoorappa Kathu Rakshikane.. ...

Pranamam Navinji

I remebered your prevoious post.Dont loose confidence, faith with him.We are all will pray for your borther Nithin to get a recovery as soon as possible. Our Guruvayoorappan will show his blessing on your brother.

With Prayers

Sushma Shreeyan--- On Thu, 8/10/09, navni s <ns5379 wrote:

navni s <ns5379[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRANguruvayur Date: Thursday, 8 October, 2009, 5:16 PM

All dear devotees,I have written to all about 3 months back about my brother Nithin Surendranundergoing treatment for cancer in the United States.....WE are praying that Bhagawan is guiding us the right way with the right treatment he is on a clinical trial now, i request all Guruvayoorappan bhaktasto pray for my only brother to remove this disease from his body and to bless him with a long and healthy life.We pray that the medicines he is taking right now are working on his body andto give him the mental and physical strength to go through this tough period..Guruvayoorappa please bless my parents and his fiance who are with him right now to give him the confidence and strength that he is going to comeoutof all

this....please let them also be strong and healthy....We are in a very confused state of mind whether to bring him to India or continue with the treatment there....Guruvayoor appa please show us the right way and the right treatment for him......Krishna Guruvayoorappa. .....

I humbly request all the devotees to pray for the long and healthy life of my brother Nithin, Guruvayoorappa Kathu Rakshikane.. ...

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Guruvayoorappan must have definitely heard your prayers.I have good confidence all will be well....May the Lord bless your brother with good health and long life just as you desire..Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Fri, 10/9/09, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:mprnair <nairradhakrishnanRE: [Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRANTo:

guruvayur Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 3:01 AM

Guruvayoorappa. Dear Devotee

of the Lord, Showing

miracles is only HIS ‘Leela’. We are

also praying from the bottom of our hearts for curing Nithin’s

illness, and to give him healthy long life. Padaravindame

Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam. mpr

Regards, Thank

you, Have a great

day, mprnair,

guruvayur@grou ps.com [guruvayur] On Behalf Of navni

s

Thursday, October 08, 2009 12:16 PM

guruvayur@grou ps.com

[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRAN

All dear devotees,

I have written to all about 3 months back about my brother Nithin Surendran

undergoing treatment for cancer in the United States.....

WE are praying that Bhagawan is guiding us the right way with the right

treatment

he is on a clinical trial now, i request all Guruvayoorappan

bhaktas

to pray for my only brother to remove this disease from his body and to bless

him with a long and healthy life.

We pray that the medicines he is taking right now are working on his body and

to give him the mental and physical strength to

go through this tough

period..

Guruvayoorappa please bless my parents and his fiance who are with him

right now to give him the confidence and strength that he is going to comeout

of all this....please let them also be strong and healthy....

We are in a very confused state of mind whether to bring him to India or

continue with the treatment there....Guruvayoor appa please show us the right

way and the right treatment for him......

Krishna Guruvayoorappa. .....

I humbly request all the devotees to pray for the long and healthy life

of

my brother Nithin, Guruvayoorappa Kathu Rakshikane.. ...

HARI AUM

Just 'his' name will take care. Faith and Belief in 'him' is the fool-proof solution.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Guruvayoorappan will be with you to guide and bless all od you. Trust and hold on to him.On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:46 PM, navni s <ns5379 wrote:

All dear devotees,I have written to all about 3 months back about my brother Nithin Surendranundergoing treatment for cancer in the United States.....WE are praying that Bhagawan is guiding us the right way with the right treatment

he is on a clinical trial now, i request all Guruvayoorappan bhaktasto pray for my only brother to remove this disease from his body and to bless him with a long and healthy life.

We pray that the medicines he is taking right now are working on his body andto give him the mental and physical strength to go through this tough period..Guruvayoorappa please bless my parents and his fiance who are with him

right now to give him the confidence and strength that he is going to comeoutof all this....please let them also be strong and healthy....We are in a very confused state of mind whether to bring him to India or

continue with the treatment there....Guruvayoorappa please show us the right way and the right treatment for him......Krishna Guruvayoorappa......

I humbly request all the devotees to pray for the long and healthy life of  my brother Nithin, Guruvayoorappa Kathu Rakshikane.....

Dear sister,

All things are going through Bhagvan Krishnan,he knows everything..Our prayers and our requests will surely hearing by him.Don't be upset he will do the right thing in the time itself.He is our father,mother,brother and friend.so he cannot ignore us easily.Thats why he will protect us, be keep thankfull to him always.

We should know that he knows everything.When we forgot this thing we are going to ask help to others. So Lalitha Chechi dont worry, he is within us, and all our members prayer for your brother always.

Sreekumar

kuwait--- On Fri, 9/10/09, lalitha narayanan <lalithatrichur wrote:

lalitha narayanan <lalithatrichurRe: [Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRANguruvayur Date: Friday, 9 October, 2009, 7:24 AM

Dear Navni,

Don't ever give up your faith and trust in Guruvayoorappan. He will guide your brother's Drs. to provide the right kind of treatment for him.. My prayers are with you and his fiance.

Guruvayoorappa Nithin ne kaathu rakshikane.

lalitha

--- On Thu, 10/8/09, navni s <ns5379 > wrote:

navni s <ns5379 >[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRANguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, October 8, 2009, 1:16 PM

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

Danvantraye, Amrita kalasha Hastaya,

Sarvaamaya Vinasaya, Trilokya Nathaya

Om Sri Maha Vishnuve Namah!--- On Thu, 8/10/09, navni s <ns5379 wrote:

navni s <ns5379[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRANguruvayur Date: Thursday, 8 October, 2009, 10:46 PM

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

My humble pranamam.......................... May Lord Krishna shower all his blessings upon your brother Nithin Surendran.Guruvayurappan surely will hear our prayers and defenitely your brother will have a happy ,healthy long life...Have full faith in Lord Krushna............May Guruvayurappan bless you all........your parents and his fiance....Jai Sree Krishna.......shoba.--- On Thu, 10/8/09, navni s <ns5379 wrote:navni s <ns5379[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRANguruvayur Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 5:16 PM

All dear devotees,I have written to all about 3 months back about my brother Nithin Surendranundergoing treatment for cancer in the United States.....WE are praying that Bhagawan is guiding us the right way with the right treatment he is on a clinical trial now, i request all Guruvayoorappan bhaktasto pray for my only brother to remove this disease from his body and to bless him with a long and healthy life.We pray that the medicines he is taking right now are working on his body andto

give him the mental and physical strength to go through this tough period..Guruvayoorappa please bless my parents and his fiance who are with him

right now to give him the confidence and strength that he is going to comeoutof all this....please let them also be strong and healthy....We are in a very confused state of mind whether to bring him to India or continue with the treatment there....Guruvayoor appa please show us the right way and the right treatment for him......Krishna Guruvayoorappa. .....

I am sure Guruvayoorappan will protect your brother. Just leave everything to HIM.

Jai Sree Krishna

guruvayur@grou ps.com [guruvayur] On Behalf Of navni sThursday, October 08, 2009 12:16 PMguruvayur@grou ps.com[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRAN

All dear devotees,I have written to all about 3 months back about my brother Nithin Surendranundergoing treatment for cancer in the United States.....WE are praying that Bhagawan is guiding us the right way with the right treatment he is on a clinical trial now, i request all Guruvayoorappan bhaktasto pray for my only brother to remove this disease from his body and to bless him with a long and healthy life.We pray that the medicines he is taking right now are working on his body andto give him the mental and physical strength to go through this tough period..Guruvayoorappa please bless my parents and his fiance who are with him right now to give him the confidence and strength that he is going to comeoutof all this....please let them also be strong and healthy....We are in a very confused

state of mind whether to bring him to India or continue with the treatment there....Guruvayoor appa please show us the right way and the right treatment for him......Krishna Guruvayoorappa. .....

Dear All,It feels so consoling to know that all are praying fro him....We believe it is Bhagawan who is with us and is guiding us every step what needs to be taken.....Please do keep him always in your prayers and we believe that all the decisions that is being taken rearding his treatment is what Bhagawan wants.....We are planning to bring him to India for Ayurvedic treatment as the doctors have said they have tried most of the allopathic medicines on him which do not seem to be responding well.....He is suffering from Multiple Myeloma- Plasma Cell leukemia , a rare kind of cancer in the bone marrow (he is only 28 years old), and we have been searching some

ayurveda sites online.....as the doctors sa they have exhausted all the allopathic treatments We have come across this site, http://www.ayurveda-cancer.org....., (this is in Ahmedabad)we believe it is very good, if anyone has any idea about this place, please let us know.Or if anyone is aware of any other treatment center in India for this specific type of cancer, we will be really obliged.Guruvayoorappan KaividillaThank you allRegardsNavnitha Sanjay

Prayers to Guruvayurappan for your brothers illness to be cured. Reading Narayaneeyam chapter about sakadasura and threnavartha vadham is reccomended.[chapter 42 and 43? i think]Om Namo Narayanaya --- On Thu, 10/8/09, navni s <ns5379 wrote:navni s <ns5379[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRANguruvayur Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 10:16 AM

All dear devotees,I have written to all about 3 months back about my brother Nithin Surendranundergoing treatment for cancer in the United States.....WE are praying that Bhagawan is guiding us the right way with the right treatment he is on a clinical trial now, i request all Guruvayoorappan bhaktasto pray for my only brother to remove this disease from his body and to bless him with a long and healthy life.We pray that the medicines he is taking right now are working on his body andto

give him the mental and physical strength to go through this tough period..Guruvayoorappa please bless my parents and his fiance who are with him

right now to give him the confidence and strength that he is going to comeoutof all this....please let them also be strong and healthy....We are in a very confused state of mind whether to bring him to India or continue with the treatment there....Guruvayoor appa please show us the right way and the right treatment for him......Krishna Guruvayoorappa. .....

Pranamam Navniji,

We are Praying to Guruvayoorppan for speedi recovery of your brother Nithin. Our Karunamayan Guruvayoorappan will give him good helth.

With Prayers,

Jayasankar--- On Thu, 8/10/09, navni s <ns5379 wrote:

navni s <ns5379[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRANguruvayur Date: Thursday, 8 October, 2009, 10:46 PM

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

guruvayur , Rajeswari ananda <anandarajee wrote:

>

> Prayers to Guruvayurappan for your brothers illness to be cured. Reading

Narayaneeyam chapter  about sakadasura and threnavartha vadham is

reccomended.[chapter 42 and 43? i think]

> Om Namo Narayanaya

>

> --- On Thu, 10/8/09, navni s <ns5379 wrote:

>

> navni s <ns5379

> [Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRAN

> guruvayur

> Thursday, October 8, 2009, 10:16 AM

All dear devotees,

>

> I have written to all about 3 months back about my brother Nithin Surendran

> undergoing treatment for cancer in the United States.....

>

> WE are praying that Bhagawan is guiding us the right way with the right

treatment

>  he is on a clinical trial now, i request all Guruvayoorappan bhaktas

> to pray for my only brother to remove this disease from his body and to bless

>  him with a long and healthy life.

>

> We pray that the medicines he is taking right now are working on his body and

> to give him the mental and physical strength to go through this tough

> period..

>

> Guruvayoorappa please bless my parents and his fiance who are with him

>

> right now to give him the confidence and strength that he is going to comeout

> of all this....please let them also be strong and healthy....

>

> We are in a very confused state of mind whether to bring him to India or

> continue with the treatment there....Guruvayoor appa please show us the right

> way and the right treatment for him......

>

> Krishna Guruvayoorappa. .....

>

> I humbly request all the devotees to pray for the long and healthy life of 

> my brother Nithin, Guruvayoorappa Kathu Rakshikane.. ...

>

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

No matter what the ailment from which a man may be suffering, recitation of Rama Nama from the heart is the sure cure.

-Mahatma Gandhi

(in his newspaper 'Harijan' 3/3/1946)

V.V.SubramanianC2-97,Janak Puri,New Delhi-110058Tel: 011- 45523405 25552505 9313714631

--- On Sat, 10/10/09, Rajeswari ananda <anandarajee wrote:Rajeswari ananda <anandarajeeRe: [Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRANguruvayur Date: Saturday, 10 October, 2009, 2:49 AM

Prayers to Guruvayurappan for your brothers illness to be cured. Reading Narayaneeyam chapter about sakadasura and threnavartha vadham is reccomended. [chapter 42 and 43? i think]Om Namo Narayanaya --- On Thu, 10/8/09, navni s <ns5379 > wrote:navni s <ns5379 >[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRANguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, October 8, 2009, 10:16 AM

Dear Navni,

Don't worry. Our group prayers are there for your brother. Lord will definitely guide you in each and every step and he will definitely cure your brother's illness. Hold on to his padam, pls don't lose your hope. Guruvayoorappan will definitely protect your brother.

with prayers

manju--- On Sat, 10/10/09, navni s <ns5379 wrote:

navni s <ns5379Re: [Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRANguruvayur Date: Saturday, 10 October, 2009, 1:08 AM

Dear All,

It feels so consoling to know that all are praying fro him....

We believe it is Bhagawan who is with us and is guiding us every step what needs to be taken.....

Please do keep him always in your prayers and we believe that all the decisions that is being taken rearding his treatment is what Bhagawan wants.....

We are planning to bring him to India for Ayurvedic treatment as the doctors have said they have tried most of the allopathic medicines on him which do not seem to be responding well.....

He is suffering from Multiple Myeloma- Plasma Cell leukemia , a rare kind of cancer in the bone marrow (he is only 28 years old), and we have been searching some ayurveda sites online.....as the doctors sa they have exhausted all the allopathic treatments

We have come across this site, http://www.ayurveda -cancer.org....., (this is in Ahmedabad)

we believe it is very good, if anyone has any idea about this place, please let us know.

Or if anyone is aware of any other treatment center in India for this specific type of cancer, we will be really obliged.

Guruvayoorappan Kaividilla

Thank you all

Regards

Navnitha Sanjay

OUR PRAYERS ARE ALWAYS WITH NITHIN.....GURUVAYOORAPPAN RAKSHIKKUM............

ASHA.--- On Fri, 10/9/09, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat wrote:

jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkatFw: [Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRAN"à´—àµà´°àµà´µà´¾à´¯àµ‚à´°à´ªàµà´ªàµ»" <guruvayur >Friday, October 9, 2009, 9:33 PM

Pranamam Navniji,

We are Praying to Guruvayoorppan for speedi recovery of your brother Nithin. Our Karunamayan Guruvayoorappan will give him good helth.

With Prayers,

Jayasankar--- On Thu, 8/10/09, navni s <ns5379 > wrote:

navni s <ns5379 >[Guruvayur] PRAYER FOR MY BROTHER NITHIN SURENDRANguruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, 8 October, 2009, 10:46 PM

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.