IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Yes . I am back and join with you again by the grace of God . and let us loudly think something.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste

Dear My Friend . I am back to kuwait after my one month vacation with a bless full dersan of my parents, my poojaneeya Guruji

Dr. N. Gopal Krishnaji, Dr. BGY Sastryji, and lucky Dersans at

Mazhuvanchery Mahadeva temple ( on the Occassion of Pitru karma din with my parents) , Sabarimala, Guruvayoor, Chottanikkara, poornatrayeesan, Sani dev temple at kannamam, Perumtrikkovil at Puthiyakavu, puthiyakavu bhagavathy, Tharamekkav bhagavathy temple vettikkakavu Bhagavathi temple are some of the temple which I got heart full derasan. Same time with a great spirituality I visit a temple named Golden temple at velloor in Tamilnadu. I didn’t feel it as a temple , I feel it as a business centre on behalf of God’s name, and to show how a man can spend money by wasting where most of the people are living below poverty level. I suggest you please don’t visit this temple with a spirituality mood, just visit only for to know business behalf of god and to know how can waste money. When I come back from vacation on this 14th very next day I open my mail box. It is full fill with 18974 mails from different 87 . I start to sort personal, educative, informative, spiritual messages. Very sorry to say I could find only 286 mails which are personal, educative, informative, and spiritual. Now let me loudly think with your permission?

What happen to our group members? Why they are posting all this mail as a mess or consider our group as a garbage box? Why can’t you spend your valuable time for healthy discussions, educative, informative, or spiritual? Instead of posting this garbage mails and filling our mail box like me members one who are members in different groups. For studying we have lot of things in different categories? Then why should you waste your time for unnecessary things? . Is it to show some one that I am also posting mails to this group or to show some one my name also come on this group? Please I humbly request all of you to think . By writing this if I hurt someone, Please forgive me like a mother forgive to her child. Ok. With all your permission and by the blessings of my Guruji , I will start again posting balance our Puranas, Upanishad and messages from IISH etc by part by part shortly. As I promised you before during my temple visits I pray for all of you and for your family. Once more my regards to you , your family and friends. Please pass my previous postings to all people in your contact list. If any one miss my earlier postings such as 90-10 rule in life.pps (1333KB) , Agni

Purana full parts.doc (288KB) , Brahma Purana Full parts.doc (276KB) , Chanakya Netisastra full parts.doc

(185KB) , Dear Friends and Members to see my postings.doc (189KB) , GARUDA Purana full parts.doc (301KB) ,

Kautiliya Arthasastra full parts.doc (192KB) , Let us see the dhyaana sloka of

Sri Ganesh.doc (33KB) , LINGA Purana Full Parts.doc (287KB) , Manusmriti Full parts.doc (1004KB) , Markandeya purana full parts.doc (134KB) , OM SANEESWARAYA NAMAHA.doc (64KB) , shanidevan.jpg

(293KB) , Parasara Smriti Full parts.doc (101KB) , SHIVA Purana Full parts.doc (308KB) , Sivaratri.doc

(285KB) , THE UDDHAVA GITA Full parts.doc (557KB) , Tirukkural full parts.doc (220KB) , Vidura Niti

full parts.doc (181KB) , The Absolute Law Of Karma.pdf (227KB) Kindly inform me I will post to you personally.

with regards

dilip

Bagavad Gita chapter 6 sloka 5

uddhared âtmanâtmânam

nâtmânam avasâdayet

âtmaiva hy âtmano bandhur

âtmaiva ripur âtmanah