IndiaDivine.org

articles for your reading

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,It is pdf files. The Janmabhoomi uses Kartika font. If you don't have the font in your computer it may not work properly. The font is attached. I am discontinuing this. I hope you are all have access to Janmabhoomi. Any one who don't have access or want to receive the good articles related spiritual, cultural or political news and reports appearing in Malayalam media, please send me an email personally. I will include you in my mailing list and you will receive them directly from me. I will send them to you individually as there are people who don't know Malayalam in the group and I don't want to inconvenience them any more.Thanks. Sincerely, Udayabhanu Panickar aum namaH ShivAya OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. --- On Sun, 3/29/09, Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran wrote:Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaranRe: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur Date: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 2:47 AM

Dear Jayasankar ji,

I have also the same problem when opening Udayabhanuji' s

attachments. I think it is a problem of our PC's settings.

Please go to www.janmabhumionlin e.net , you can read

many of this there. On the left side of the page, click on

"Vaaradyam" you can read it clearly.

Regards and Prayers

Sajan--- On Sat, 3/28/09, jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ .co. in> wrote:

jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ .co. in>Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, March 28, 2009, 12:03 PM

Dear panikkerji,

I could not open your attached documents. When iam opening the document one message is coming "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repared".

Please do the needful.

Thanks & with prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat

--- On Sat, 28/3/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @> wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @>[Guruvayur] articles for your reading"Guruvayur " <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Saturday, 28 March, 2009, 8:40 AM

Dear Friends,Some news reports and articles for your reading.Thanks

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Janmabhumidaily.com is the website of the newspaper Janmabhumi. It contains wonderful articles on hindu spirituality. This newspaper is exclusively dedicated to the cause of hindus. It survives wholly subscription by members. They have difficulty in getting advertisements and hence their source of is only by way of subscriptions. Please inform your friends in India to subscrite for this newspaper. With five different editions, it definitely has a statewide reach. It is our duty to see that more subscriptions reach the newspaper so that their circulation increases. If their circulation increases more advertisements would follow and the paper will survive.

Ramachandra Menon--- On Sun, 29/3/09, Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran wrote:

Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaranRe: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur Date: Sunday, 29 March, 2009, 12:17 PM

Dear Jayasankar ji,

Regards and Prayers

jayasankar vattekkat <vinodvattekkat@ .co. in>Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur@grou ps.comSaturday, March 28, 2009, 12:03 PM

Dear panikkerji,

I could not open your attached documents. When iam opening the document one message is coming "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repared".

Please do the needful.

Thanks & with prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @>[Guruvayur] articles for your reading"Guruvayur " <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Saturday, 28 March, 2009, 8:40 AM

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY.

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname. Sign up now!

Guest guest

Dear Panikkerji & sajanji,

Thank you so much. Now i got site address from sajanji. Panikkerji gave me font that also not working. Proble may be my PC's

With prayers

Jayasankar Vattekkat

AUM NAMO NARAYANAYA--- On Sun, 29/3/09, Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran wrote:

Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaranRe: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur Date: Sunday, 29 March, 2009, 12:17 PM

Dear Jayasankar ji,

Regards and Prayers

Dear panikkerji,

Please do the needful.

Thanks & with prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Dear Udayabhanuji,

Please do not stop sending articles like this to the group.

Eventhough it is easy for those who have access to internet

can visit "Janmabhumi" online, I beleive that, many of us

may not spare time for that on a regular basis. So your mails

serve as a reminder and the captions make a curiosity to read

those articles. So please continue send these kind of mails.

Regarding the problems in reading the files, it is not of the fonts.

I cannot open your attachments. To find out the reason for this

I tried to convert the articles from Janmabhumi to pdf format and

sent to my mail as attachment.That works well. So the problem

is something else. Only some computer experts can explain it well.

Thanking you

Regards and Prayers

Sajan--- On Mon, 3/30/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickarRe: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 6:39 AM

Dear friends,It is pdf files. The Janmabhoomi uses Kartika font. If you don't have the font in your computer it may not work properly. The font is attached. I am discontinuing this. I hope you are all have access to Janmabhoomi. Any one who don't have access or want to receive the good articles related spiritual, cultural or political news and reports appearing in Malayalam media, please send me an email personally. I will include you in my mailing list and you will receive them directly from me.. I will send them to you individually as there are people who don't know Malayalam in the group and I don't want to inconvenience them any more.Thanks.

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. --- On Sun, 3/29/09, Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran@ > wrote:

Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran@ >Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, March 29, 2009, 2:47 AM

Dear Jayasankar ji,

Regards and Prayers

Dear panikkerji,

Please do the needful.

Thanks & with prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat

Guest guest

Aum Namo Narayanaya

Dear Panickerji,

I have same opinion about this matter. I could understand about this site from you only.

please do not stop please continue send these type of mails.

With Pranamam

Jayasankar Vattekkat--- On Tue, 31/3/09, Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran wrote:

Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaranRe: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 31 March, 2009, 12:07 PM

Dear Udayabhanuji,

Thanking you

Regards and Prayers

Sajan--- On Mon, 3/30/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @> wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @>Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, March 30, 2009, 6:39 AM

Dear friends,It is pdf files. The Janmabhoomi uses Kartika font. If you don't have the font in your computer it may not work properly. The font is attached. I am discontinuing this. I hope you are all have access to Janmabhoomi. Any one who don't have access or want to receive the good articles related spiritual, cultural or political news and reports appearing in Malayalam media, please send me an email personally. I will include you in my mailing list and you will receive them directly from me.. I will send them to you individually as there are people who don't know Malayalam in the group and I don't want to inconvenience them any more.Thanks. Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. --- On Sun, 3/29/09, Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran@ > wrote:

Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran@ >Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, March 29, 2009, 2:47 AM

Dear Jayasankar ji,

Regards and Prayers

Dear panikkerji,

Please do the needful.

Thanks & with prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

I also agree that you should continue sending articles in this forum. We do not have access to internet frequently.

Regards,

Manoharan S

-

Sajan Sukumaran

guruvayur

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 12:07 PM

Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your reading

Dear Udayabhanuji,

Thanking you

Regards and Prayers

Sajan--- On Mon, 3/30/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar > wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar >Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 6:39 AM

Dear friends,It is pdf files. The Janmabhoomi uses Kartika font. If you don't have the font in your computer it may not work properly. The font is attached. I am discontinuing this. I hope you are all have access to Janmabhoomi. Any one who don't have access or want to receive the good articles related spiritual, cultural or political news and reports appearing in Malayalam media, please send me an email personally. I will include you in my mailing list and you will receive them directly from me.. I will send them to you individually as there are people who don't know Malayalam in the group and I don't want to inconvenience them any more.Thanks. Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

Dear Jayasankar ji,

Regards and Prayers

Dear panikkerji,

Please do the needful.

Thanks & with prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat

Guest guest

You are never an inconvenience.. please do keep on sending ...the more mails the better :)

On Mon, 3/30/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickarRe: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 9:09 AM

Dear friends,It is pdf files. The Janmabhoomi uses Kartika font. If you don't have the font in your computer it may not work properly. The font is attached. I am discontinuing this. I hope you are all have access to Janmabhoomi. Any one who don't have access or want to receive the good articles related spiritual, cultural or political news and reports appearing in Malayalam media, please send me an email personally. I will include you in my mailing list and you will receive them directly from me. I will send them to you individually as there are people who don't know Malayalam in the group and I don't want to inconvenience them any more.Thanks.

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

Dear Jayasankar ji,

Regards and Prayers

Dear panikkerji,

Please do the needful.

Thanks & with prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

Guest guest

Dear Sajan,I send them to about 300 people and few groups. So far only two people responded with the problem, so I think it is the computer/local problem. But if they go to the site that is good enough. My aim is to educate people about our spirituality and the facts of history and politics in India specially in Keralam. I am sure, if our people understand the facts about all the above subjects lot of problems people face can be eliminated.Sincerely, Udayabhanu Panickar aum namaH ShivAya OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. --- On Tue, 3/31/09, Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran wrote:Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaranRe: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingTo:

guruvayur Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 2:37 AM

Dear Udayabhanuji,

Thanking you

Regards and Prayers

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @>Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, March 30, 2009, 6:39 AM

Dear friends,It is pdf files. The Janmabhoomi uses Kartika font. If you don't have the font in your computer it may not work properly. The font is attached. I am discontinuing this. I hope you are all have access to Janmabhoomi. Any one who don't have access or want to receive the good articles related spiritual, cultural or political news and reports appearing in Malayalam media, please send me an email personally. I will include you in my mailing list and you will receive them directly from me.. I will send them to you individually as there are people who don't know Malayalam in the group and I don't want to inconvenience them any more.Thanks.

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

Dear Jayasankar ji,

Regards and Prayers

Dear panikkerji,

Please do the needful.

Thanks & with prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat

Guest guest

The articles appearing in Janmabhumi are very good. There are people who cut and preserve the page 4 of the newspaper which is called "Samskriti". It is indeed a great service Shri Udhayabhanu Panicker is doing to make the articles reach to may people. This indeed a spiritual service he is doing.      Here in Kochi, we as friends and well wishers of Janmabhumi try to increase the subscription to this newspaper. Shri Kummanam Rajasekharan as the Managing director of the Janmabhumi company appeals to all hindus to to this newspaper so that his efforts to spread the message may be continued unhindered.  This is the only newspaper which is dedicated to spread the message of the hindu spirituality. It is necessary that this should survive and flourish in the cause of hinduism. --- On Tue, 7/4/09, Udayabhanu Panickar

<udhayabhanupanickar wrote:Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickarRe: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 7 April, 2009, 7:55 AM

Dear Sajan,I send them to about 300 people and few groups. So far only two people responded with the problem, so I think it is the computer/local problem. But if they go to the site that is good enough. My aim is to educate people about our spirituality and the facts of history and politics in India specially in Keralam. I am sure, if our people understand the facts about all the above subjects lot of problems people face can be eliminated.Sincerely,   Udayabhanu Panickar aum namaH ShivAya OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. --- On Tue, 3/31/09, Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran@ > wrote:Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran@ >Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingTo:

guruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, March 31, 2009, 2:37 AM

Dear Udayabhanuji,

Eventhough it is easy for those who have access to internet

I cannot open your attachments. To find out the reason for this

Thanking you

Regards and Prayers

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. --- On Sun, 3/29/09, Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran@ > wrote:

Dear Jayasankar ji,

Please go to www.janmabhumionlin e.net , you can read

many of this there. On the left side of the page, click on

Regards and Prayers

Dear panikkerji,

I could not open your attached documents. When iam opening the document one message is coming  "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repared".

Please do the needful.

Thanks & with prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat

Guest guest

Dear Udayabhanuji,

Thank you for your mail. You are absolutley right. Unity among Hindus

despite political differences is a must to eliminate the present day

discriminations. Abdulnaser Madani is an innocent patriot and Varun

Gandhi is a terrorist. See where we are now!!

Your efforts to educate the people are laudable. I would like to bring

the attention of all our group members to the mail sent by Ramachandraji

saying that Janmabhumi daily is struggling to survive. To overcome this,

more of us come forward voluntarily to to Janmabhumi and take

initiative to bring more and more rs.

I have sent my subscription for one year. It costs only Rs.1260/- per year.

Those who are outside India can contact the Circulation Manager and arrange

to get the news paper at their home in India.

janmabhumi97 Mr.K.G.Haridas is the Circulation Manager

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Regards and Prayers

Sajan.

--- On Tue, 4/7/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickarRe: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 7:55 AM

Dear Sajan,I send them to about 300 people and few groups. So far only two people responded with the problem, so I think it is the computer/local problem. But if they go to the site that is good enough. My aim is to educate people about our spirituality and the facts of history and politics in India specially in Keralam. I am sure, if our people understand the facts about all the above subjects lot of problems people face can be eliminated.

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. --- On Tue, 3/31/09, Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran@ > wrote:

Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran@ >Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, March 31, 2009, 2:37 AM

Dear Udayabhanuji,

Thanking you

Regards and Prayers

Dear friends,It is pdf files. The Janmabhoomi uses Kartika font. If you don't have the font in your computer it may not work properly. The font is attached. I am discontinuing this. I hope you are all have access to Janmabhoomi. Any one who don't have access or want to receive the good articles related spiritual, cultural or political news and reports appearing in Malayalam media, please send me an email personally. I will include you in my mailing list and you will receive them directly from me... I will send them to you individually as there are people who don't know Malayalam in the group and I don't want to inconvenience them any more.Thanks. Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

Dear Jayasankar ji,

Regards and Prayers

Dear panikkerji,

Please do the needful.

Thanks & with prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat

Guest guest

Kindly let me know, how can I Janmabhumi from Pune.

Regards,

Manoharan S

-

ramachandra menon

guruvayur

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 12:23 PM

The articles appearing in Janmabhumi are very good. There are people who cut and preserve the page 4 of the newspaper which is called "Samskriti". It is indeed a great service Shri Udhayabhanu Panicker is doing to make the articles reach to may people. This indeed a spiritual service he is doing.

Here in Kochi, we as friends and well wishers of Janmabhumi try to increase the subscription to this newspaper. Shri Kummanam Rajasekharan as the Managing director of the Janmabhumi company appeals to all hindus to to this newspaper so that his efforts to spread the message may be continued unhindered. This is the only newspaper which is dedicated to spread the message of the hindu spirituality. It is necessary that this should survive and flourish in the cause of hinduism. --- On Tue, 7/4/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar > wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar >Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 7 April, 2009, 7:55 AM

Dear Sajan,I send them to about 300 people and few groups. So far only two people responded with the problem, so I think it is the computer/local problem. But if they go to the site that is good enough. My aim is to educate people about our spirituality and the facts of history and politics in India specially in Keralam. I am sure, if our people understand the facts about all the above subjects lot of problems people face can be eliminated.

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. --- On Tue, 3/31/09, Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran@ > wrote:

Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran@ >Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, March 31, 2009, 2:37 AM

Dear Udayabhanuji,

Thanking you

Regards and Prayers

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

Dear Jayasankar ji,

Regards and Prayers

Dear panikkerji,

Please do the needful.

Thanks & with prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat

Guest guest

Dear Manohar ji,

Please make a draft or cheque for Rs 1260/- favor of "Janmabhumi Daily"

and send it to the circulation department at the following address.

K.G.Haridas,

Circulation Manager,

Janmabhumi Daily,

Perandoor Road, Elamakkara P.O.,

Kaloor, Ernakulam, Kochi-26.

Tel: 0484 3219927

Mobile:9846161235.

You can contact the Circulation Manager Sri K.G.Haridas

through email janmabhumi97 and give him

the address at which you want the newspaper. If you want it

by post the subscription may be more.

Regards

Sajan.

--- On Wed, 4/8/09, Manoharan <msukumaran wrote:

Manoharan <msukumaranRe: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 11:24 AM

Regards,

Manoharan S

-

ramachandra menon

guruvayur@grou ps.com

Guest guest

Dear Mr Sajan Sukumaran and others,

For the last few days/weeks I have been sending you all,

some articles and reports from Malayalam news papers, mostly from Janmabhumi. You

have all seen how good the Articles and reports Janmabhoomi publishes are.

Since my childhood I had been a r to Keralakaumudi

and Mathrubhumi until the internet editions became available. Since last few

months I was waiting for the Janmabhoomi internet edition to be posted. As soon

as I came to know Janmabhumi is on the internet I started reading them. When I

found them to be very good I started distributing the articles for your reading

and a lot of people were very happy to read them. As it was available on the

net and some people who were not able to read Malayalam in the (s) I

thought of discontinuing the distribution. But a lot of you asked me not to

discontinue the distribution of the articles. But a lot of you asked me to

continue it.

Meanwhile I was in communication with Mr Kummanam

Rajashekharan, The Chairman and Mr Hari Kartha, The Editor. I offered to

arrange to host their site at a very comparative rate. But they had already

arranged for it. I was able to get the subscription information and I had also

sent for subscription for some of my relatives in India.

The finance of Janmabhumi is not very good and they are struggling to survive.

(As Mr Sajan Sukumaran said in his message). You all have seen how good the

articles and reports they bring out are and I am sure no other daily in

Malayalam gives importance to our spiritual matters and community news and

events and other subjects which matters to our community, spirituality of India

and Hindus. So it will be of mutual benefit if we all can help Janmabhumi by

subscribing to it. The people who are out side of India can help them by taking gift

subscriptions for relations and friends. Irrespective of your subscription

status I will still email them to you if you wish to read them.

I request all of you to please to Janmabhumi and

help them. It will also be a help us as there are lot to read with substance in

Janmabhumi. If you are out side of India, please see if you could take

gift subscription for a friend or relative. The reading material they publish

will definitely make a great gift for your friends and relatives, as a good

number of them are very educative of our spirituality.

The yearly subscription charge is Rs.1260/-(per copy) in India. I do not

know if they send it out side of India. You can mail your cheque or Demand

Draft in favor of Janmabhumi Daily to the Circulation Section, Janmabhumi

Daily, Perandur Road,

Elamakkara. P.O., Kochi

- 682026. If you like to call please feel free to contact the Circulation

Manager Mr K.G.Haridas at 0484-3219927 or 9846161235.

Their email id is janmabhumi97

Thank you all very much.

Sincerely, Udayabhanu Panickar aum namaH ShivAya OUR BODY IS THE ABODE OF THE JEEVATMAN, WHICH IS IN FACT THE PARABRAHMAN. LET US NOT MAKE IT A GRAVEYARD. LET US NOT EAT FLESH, LET US BE VEGETARIANS AND STAY HEALTHY. --- On Tue, 4/7/09, Sajan

Sukumaran

<sajan_sukumaran wrote:Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaranRe: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 12:57 PM

Dear Udayabhanuji,

janmabhumi97@ rediffmail. .com Mr.K.G.Haridas is the Circulation Manager

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Regards and Prayers

Sajan.

--- On Tue, 4/7/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @> wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @>Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, April 7, 2009, 7:55 AM

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

Dear Udayabhanuji,

Thanking you

Regards and Prayers

Dear friends,It is pdf files. The Janmabhoomi uses Kartika font. If you don't have the font in your computer it may not work properly. The font is attached. I am discontinuing this. I hope you are all have access to Janmabhoomi. Any one who don't have access or want to receive the good articles related spiritual, cultural or political news and reports appearing in Malayalam media, please send me an email personally. I will include you in my mailing list and you will receive them directly from me... I will send them to you individually as there are people who don't know Malayalam in the group and I don't want to inconvenience them any more.Thanks. Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

Dear Jayasankar ji,

Regards and Prayers

Dear panikkerji,

Please do the needful.

Thanks & with prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat

Guest guest

Dear Sajanji,

Janmabhumi daily came on line recently but the were publishing the daily newspaper since more than a decade. I have been subscribing to this newspaper for more than five years. First I took it as a worthy cause, but now I find that it is a newspaper better than the other malayalam national newspapers. The fourth page "samskriti" is worth reading. I was wondering how hindus can afford to miss such important articles on hinduism. It is fortunate that Sri Udayabhanu Panicker is reproducing the articles and sending them to over 300 people.

You know that every newspaper has the support of a interested industrial group or a political party. Otherwise no publication can survive only with the subscription. If the subscription increases they will get advertising agencies offering advertisements which yield them good revenue. No such patronage is available to Janmabhumi. They have to increase subscriptions to be eligible to attract advertisements. Please ask your friends to send subscription to Janmabhumi. You can contact Sri Kummanam Rajasekharan, its Mg. Director who is also the President of Hindu Ikya Vedi who is a well known person in the hindu circles.

Ramachandra Menon

-- On Tue, 7/4/09, Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran wrote:

Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaranRe: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 7 April, 2009, 10:27 PM

Dear Udayabhanuji,

janmabhumi97@ rediffmail. .com Mr.K.G.Haridas is the Circulation Manager

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Regards and Prayers

Sajan.

--- On Tue, 4/7/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @> wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @>Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, April 7, 2009, 7:55 AM

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

Dear Udayabhanuji,

Thanking you

Regards and Prayers

Dear friends,It is pdf files. The Janmabhoomi uses Kartika font. If you don't have the font in your computer it may not work properly. The font is attached. I am discontinuing this. I hope you are all have access to Janmabhoomi. Any one who don't have access or want to receive the good articles related spiritual, cultural or political news and reports appearing in Malayalam media, please send me an email personally. I will include you in my mailing list and you will receive them directly from me.... I will send them to you individually as there are people who don't know Malayalam in the group and I don't want to inconvenience them any more.Thanks. Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

Dear Jayasankar ji,

Regards and Prayers

Dear panikkerji,

Please do the needful.

Thanks & with prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Manoharanji,

You may send them your postal address with a demand draft for Rs.1250/- payable at Kochi to the Circulation Manager, Janmabhumi, Perandur Road, Kaloor, Kochi 682026. They will send you the newspaper by ordinary post till some agency arrangement could be worked out.

Ramachandra Menon--- On Wed, 8/4/09, Manoharan <msukumaran wrote:

Manoharan <msukumaranRe: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 8 April, 2009, 11:24 AM

Regards,

Manoharan S

-

ramachandra menon

guruvayur@grou ps.com

The articles appearing in Janmabhumi are very good. There are people who cut and preserve the page 4 of the newspaper which is called "Samskriti". It is indeed a great service Shri Udhayabhanu Panicker is doing to make the articles reach to may people. This indeed a spiritual service he is doing. Here in Kochi, we as friends and well wishers of Janmabhumi try to increase the subscription to this newspaper. Shri Kummanam Rajasekharan as the Managing director of the Janmabhumi company appeals to all hindus to to this newspaper so that his efforts to spread the message may be continued unhindered. This is the only newspaper which is dedicated to spread the message of the hindu spirituality. It is necessary that this should survive and flourish in the cause of hinduism. --- On Tue, 7/4/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @> wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @>Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, 7 April, 2009, 7:55 AM

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

Dear Udayabhanuji,

Thanking you

Regards and Prayers

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

Dear Jayasankar ji,

Regards and Prayers

Dear panikkerji,

Please do the needful.

Thanks & with prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat

Guest guest

Thanks for your e-mail. I shall shortly. I think, they should make some agency arrangement from Pune immediately, as all other Malayalam newspapers and magazines are available here.

Regards,

Manoharan S

-

ramachandra menon

guruvayur

Friday, April 10, 2009 5:31 PM

Manoharanji,

You may send them your postal address with a demand draft for Rs.1250/- payable at Kochi to the Circulation Manager, Janmabhumi, Perandur Road, Kaloor, Kochi 682026. They will send you the newspaper by ordinary post till some agency arrangement could be worked out.

Ramachandra Menon--- On Wed, 8/4/09, Manoharan <msukumaran (AT) jayahind (DOT) com> wrote:

Manoharan <msukumaran (AT) jayahind (DOT) com>Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 8 April, 2009, 11:24 AM

Regards,

Manoharan S

-

ramachandra menon

guruvayur@grou ps.com

The articles appearing in Janmabhumi are very good. There are people who cut and preserve the page 4 of the newspaper which is called "Samskriti". It is indeed a great service Shri Udhayabhanu Panicker is doing to make the articles reach to may people. This indeed a spiritual service he is doing. Here in Kochi, we as friends and well wishers of Janmabhumi try to increase the subscription to this newspaper. Shri Kummanam Rajasekharan as the Managing director of the Janmabhumi company appeals to all hindus to to this newspaper so that his efforts to spread the message may be continued unhindered. This is the only newspaper which is dedicated to spread the message of the hindu spirituality. It is necessary that this should survive and flourish in the cause of hinduism. --- On Tue, 7/4/09, Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @> wrote:

Udayabhanu Panickar <udhayabhanupanickar @>Re: [Guruvayur] articles for your readingguruvayur@grou ps.comTuesday, 7 April, 2009, 7:55 AM

Sincerely,

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

Dear Udayabhanuji,

Thanking you

Regards and Prayers

Udayabhanu Panickar

aum namaH ShivAya

Dear Jayasankar ji,

Regards and Prayers

Dear panikkerji,

Please do the needful.

Thanks & with prayers

Jayasankar vattekkat