IndiaDivine.org

Dreams

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ohm Namo Narayanaya Nama"

Dear all group members,

I krishna,working in abroad and I've chanting twice/day since years but from the last one week i have suffering with devilish dreams.

can anyone tell me that which manthras can neutrolize the presence of these type dreams.

regards,

Krishnakumar.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Continue the same.And before going to bed,chant vishnu sahasranamam or Rama,Rama.Krishna Kumar <krish_kwtguruvayur Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 1:21:40 AM[Guruvayur] Dreams

Dear all group members,

I krishna,working in abroad and I've chanting twice/day since years but from the last one week i have suffering with devilish dreams.

can anyone tell me that which manthras can neutrolize the presence of these type dreams.

regards,

Krishnakumar.

Jai Shri Krishna, dear Krishnakumarji:

Maybe He is trying to tell you something in these dreams. I find He is quite fond of symbolism!!!

Why don't you pray to Him to guide you to an understanding of why these dreams are happening

and what does He ask of you or what is He trying to communicate to you in these dreams?

I can tell you the first time I saw an image of Lord Narasimha, I almost fell off my chair.

I had not seen anything related to Lord Krishna which was violent in nature and at the time, I did not know it

was a manifestion of our Beloved Shri Krishna. All I remember thinking was that I did

not care for this image and I hoped I never got a visit from Him!!!

Accept that you are in His Hands in everything which happens in every moment,

and ask Him for guidance...He will not refuse you.

In His Service,

Joyce

-

Krishna Kumar

guruvayur

01/18/2009 4:21 AM

[Guruvayur] Dreams

Dear all group members,

regards,

Krishnakumar.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.9/1900 - Release 1/18/2009 12:11 PM

Dear kumar.

pls try to keep your mind in cool and chant the matras 'Hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare.Hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare'.this i am doing for the last so many years.pls try to do this. iam sure you will feel good.

with lot of prays

Santhakumar

Krishna Kumar <krish_kwtguruvayur Sent: Sunday, 18 January, 2009 1:21:40 PM[Guruvayur] Dreams

Dear all group members,

regards,

Krishnakumar.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Hare Krishna

Keep chanting the mantra ...Lord's name is the only medicine which cure all the suffering so keep chanting with faith... Try to chant before going to bed also and try to increase your round ...

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE

HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

Hare Krishna

Padma

--- On Sun, 1/18/09, Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt wrote:

Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt[Guruvayur] Dreamsguruvayur Date: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 12:21 PM

Dear all group members,

regards,

Krishnakumar.

If you are reading any horror books or seeing any horror pictures,

immediately stop it.

And pray "DUS-SWAPNA-DUS-SAKUNA DUR-GATI-DOUR-MANASYA DURBHIKSHA

DUR-VYASANA DUS-SAHA DUR-YASAMSEEH,

UT-PATA-TAPA VISHA-BHEETHIM-ASAT-GRAHAARTI-VYADHEEMSCHA NASAYATU MEY

JAGATAAM ADHEESAH." Continue chanting this manthra till you fall

asleep, and in the meantime, entertain only thoughts about God.

Be rest assured that no bad dreams will ever approach the person

chanting this manthra!

Love

KVG.

Viswanathan K wrote:

Continue the same.And before going to bed,chant vishnu sahasranamam or Rama,Rama.

Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt

guruvayur

Sunday, January 18, 2009 1:21:40 AM

[Guruvayur] Dreams

Dear all group members,

regards,

Krishnakumar. ________________________________

"Ohm Namo Narayanaya Namo Nama"

Dear Joyceji,

I highly appreciated your assuming reply for my email.

I have thankful to all of guruvayoor group members who can spread their knowledges to others. I could not get my dreams feed back as you said which happens on yours life.

Please add me to your praying list and pray for me to have a visit to Guruvayoorappa Temple as still i didn't have the DARSHAN of guruvayoorappa.

regards,

Krishnakumar

--- On Mon, 19/1/09, Joyce <shaantih wrote:

Joyce <shaantihRe: [Guruvayur] Dreamsguruvayur Date: Monday, 19 January, 2009, 6:55 AM

Jai Shri Krishna, dear Krishnakumarji:

Maybe He is trying to tell you something in these dreams. I find He is quite fond of symbolism!!!

Why don't you pray to Him to guide you to an understanding of why these dreams are happening

and what does He ask of you or what is He trying to communicate to you in these dreams?

I can tell you the first time I saw an image of Lord Narasimha, I almost fell off my chair.

I had not seen anything related to Lord Krishna which was violent in nature and at the time, I did not know it

was a manifestion of our Beloved Shri Krishna. All I remember thinking was that I did

not care for this image and I hoped I never got a visit from Him!!!

Accept that you are in His Hands in everything which happens in every moment,

and ask Him for guidance...He will not refuse you.

In His Service,

Joyce

-

Krishna Kumar

guruvayur@grou ps.com

01/18/2009 4:21 AM

[Guruvayur] Dreams

Dear all group members,

regards,

Krishnakumar.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.9/1900 - Release 1/18/2009 12:11 PM

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Namakarams Krishnaji,I remember one stotra.When I was small I used to recite 'Pancha Kanya stotram'. By which mind becomes clean and when mind is clean we get good sleep :-) Below it is.....Ahalya, Draupadi, Seetha, Thara, Mandodari thada, Panchakanya smarn nithyam maha pathaka nasanamMay it could be tested :-) Wish u a good sleep.Best regardsPraveen--- On Sun, 1/18/09, Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt wrote:Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt[Guruvayur] Dreamsguruvayur Date: Sunday, January

18, 2009, 4:21 AM

Dear all group members,

regards,

Krishnakumar.

DEAR KRISHNAKUMARJI,

PLEASE DO PRAY WELL BEFORE GOING TO BED.DO RECITE THESE NAMAMS -1ST

ONE IS HANUMAN SWAMI'S AND THE OTHER ONE IS ARJUNA'S NAMES---THIS WE

FROM CHILDHOOD USED TO CHANT BEFORE BED.

HOPE SAVITRIJI OR SAROJAJI WILL HELP THE CORRECT PRONOUNCIATION OF

ARJUNA'S NAMES.

“ AALATHIYOORU HANUMANE

PEDISWAPNAM KANARUTHE…

PEDISWAPNAM KANDALO

VALU KONDU THATTI UNARTHANE…”

“ARJUNAN,PHALGHUNAN,PARTHAN

VIJAYANUM,VISHRUTHA MAYA PER

PINNE KIREEDIYUM

SHWETHASWANAN ENNUM DHANANJAYAN, JISHNUVUM

BHEETHEEHARAN,SAWYASAGI,BHEEBATSUVUM

ITHARAM NAAMANGAL BHAKTHYA JAPIKKILO

NITHYA BHAYANGAL OZHINJUPOM NIRNAYAM”

Om Namo Narayanaya,

There is a prayer to Hanuman, to avoid scary dreams.

Alathiyur hanumane pediswapnam kanaruthe

Pediswapnam kandalo valondu thatti unarthane

With regards,

Renuka.

guruvayur , Padma M Kumar <padmamkumar

wrote:

>

> Hare Krishna

>  

> Keep chanting the mantra ...Lord's name is the only medicine which

cure all the suffering so keep chanting with faith... Try to chant

before going to bed also and try to increase your round ...

>  

> HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE

> HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

>  

> Hare Krishna

>  

> Padma

>

>

> --- On Sun, 1/18/09, Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt wrote:

>

> Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt

> [Guruvayur] Dreams

> guruvayur

> Sunday, January 18, 2009, 12:21 PM

>

>

>

>

>

Ohm Namo Narayanaya Nama "

>  

> Dear all group members,

>  

> I krishna,working in abroad and  I've chanting twice/day since

years but from the last one week i have suffering with devilish

dreams.

>  

> can anyone tell me that which manthras can neutrolize the presence

of these type dreams.

>  

> regards,

> Krishnakumar.

>

>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

>

!Ohm Namo Narayanaya Namo Nama!

Dear rathiji,

Now I am chanting mantras of Hare rama hare rama hare krishna hare krishna before going to sleep and its so wonderful that i have got an extra courage when I start it.

Lot of thanks for your mail and will do chanting with ur manthras which are given below.

regards,

Krishna kumar--- On Tue, 20/1/09, rathi <rethy.m wrote:

rathi <rethy.m[Guruvayur] Re: Dreamsguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 20 January, 2009, 9:30 PM

DEAR KRISHNAKUMARJI,PLEASE DO PRAY WELL BEFORE GOING TO BED.DO RECITE THESE NAMAMS -1ST ONE IS HANUMAN SWAMI'S AND THE OTHER ONE IS ARJUNA'S NAMES---THIS WE FROM CHILDHOOD USED TO CHANT BEFORE BED.HOPE SAVITRIJI OR SAROJAJI WILL HELP THE CORRECT PRONOUNCIATION OF ARJUNA'S NAMES. “ AALATHIYOORU HANUMANE PEDISWAPNAM KANARUTHE…PEDISWAPNAM KANDALO VALU KONDU THATTI UNARTHANE…â€â€œARJUNAN,PHALGHUNAN, PARTHANVIJAYANUM,VISHRUTHA MAYA PERPINNE KIREEDIYUMSHWETHASWANAN ENNUM DHANANJAYAN, JISHNUVUMBHEETHEEHARAN, SAWYASAGI, BHEEBATSUVUM ITHARAM NAAMANGAL BHAKTHYA JAPIKKILO NITHYA BHAYANGAL OZHINJUPOM NIRNAYAMâ€

Ohm namo naryanaya namo nama!

Dear praveenji,

thanks for your prompt reply.

jai krishna

regards,

Krishnakumar--- On Tue, 20/1/09, praveen nambiar <praveen_nambiar24 wrote:

praveen nambiar <praveen_nambiar24Re: [Guruvayur] Dreamsguruvayur Date: Tuesday, 20 January, 2009, 10:52 AM

Namakarams Krishnaji,I remember one stotra.When I was small I used to recite 'Pancha Kanya stotram'. By which mind becomes clean and when mind is clean we get good sleep :-) Below it is.....Ahalya, Draupadi, Seetha, Thara, Mandodari thada,Panchakanya smarn nithyam maha pathaka nasanamMay it could be tested :-) Wish u a good sleep.Best regardsPraveen--- On Sun, 1/18/09, Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt (AT) (DOT) co.in>[Guruvayur] Dreamsguruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, January 18, 2009, 4:21 AM

Dear all group members,

regards,

Krishnakumar.

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

There is a sloka as given below:-

DUR SWAPNA ,DUR SHAGUNA .DUR MANASYA ,DUR GHADI,DUR YASHAMSI

UTPADA,VISHA BEETHI.VYADHIM CHA NASHAYA JAGATHAMISHAHA--- On Wed, 21/1/09, renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh wrote:

renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh[Guruvayur] Re: Dreamsguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 21 January, 2009, 10:58 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya,There is a prayer to Hanuman, to avoid scary dreams.Alathiyur hanumane pediswapnam kanaruthePediswapnam kandalo valondu thatti unarthaneWith regards,Renuka.guruvayur@grou ps.com, Padma M Kumar <padmamkumar@ ...> wrote:>> Hare Krishna> > Keep chanting the mantra ...Lord's name is the only medicine which cure all the suffering so keep chanting with faith... Try to chant before going to bed also and try to increase your round ...> > HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE > HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE > > Hare Krishna > > Padma> > > --- On Sun, 1/18/09, Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt@. ..> wrote:> > Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt@.

...>> [Guruvayur] Dreams> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Sunday, January 18, 2009, 12:21 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Ohm Namo Narayanaya Nama"> > Dear all group members,> > I krishna,working in abroad and I've chanting twice/day since years but from the last one week i have suffering with devilish dreams.> > can anyone tell me that which manthras can neutrolize the presence of these type dreams.> > regards,> Krishnakumar.> > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now>

Kara-charana-kritam vaak-kaayajamkarmajam vaashravana-nayanajam vaa manasamvaa(a) paraadhamvihitamavihitam vaa sarvametatkshamasvajaya jaya karunambdhe shreemahadeva shambo( Oh lord kindly forgive my wrong actions done knowingly unknowingly either through my organ of

action(hands,feet,speech) or through my organs of perception(ears eye) or by mind ,Glory untoThee Oh lord who is the occean of kindness)From Chinmaya Mission Trust--- On Sun, 1/18/09, Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt (AT) (DOT) co.in>[Guruvayur] Dreamsguruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, January

Dear all group members,

regards,

Krishnakumar.

When You recite this sloka, close your eyes and imagine that you are placing three Bilva leaves On Siva lingam.This manasika pooja will cleanse your mind of all bad thoughts and bad dreams.Saanthipapli <saanthipapliguruvayur Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:56:15 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Dreams

Kara-charana- kritam vaak-kaayajamkarmajam vaashravana-nayanajam vaa manasamvaa(a) paraadhamvihitamavihitam vaa sarvametatkshamasvajaya jaya karunambdhe shreemahadeva shambo( Oh lord kindly forgive my wrong actions done knowingly

unknowingly either through my organ of

action(hands, feet,speech) or through my organs of perception(ears eye) or by mind ,Glory untoThee Oh lord who is the occean of kindness)From Chinmaya Mission Trust--- On Sun, 1/18/09, Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt (AT) (DOT) co.in>[Guruvayur] Dreamsguruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, January

Dear all group members,

regards,

Krishnakumar.

Better u do you do as I do while going to bed.Think that your pillow is Sri Guruvayurappan temple's entrance.Devils will go away and He will enter.V K Gupta <vgupta36guruvayur Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:42:03 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Re:

Dreams

There is a sloka as given below:-

DUR SWAPNA ,DUR SHAGUNA .DUR MANASYA ,DUR GHADI,DUR YASHAMSI

UTPADA,VISHA BEETHI.VYADHIM CHA NASHAYA JAGATHAMISHAHA--- On Wed, 21/1/09, renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh@ > wrote:

renukaparamesh <renukaparamesh@ >[Guruvayur] Re: Dreamsguruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, 21 January, 2009, 10:58 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya,There is a prayer to Hanuman, to avoid scary dreams.Alathiyur hanumane pediswapnam kanaruthePediswapnam kandalo valondu thatti unarthaneWith regards,Renuka.guruvayur@grou ps.com, Padma M Kumar <padmamkumar@ ...> wrote:>> Hare Krishna> > Keep chanting the mantra ...Lord's name is the only medicine which cure all the suffering so keep chanting with faith... Try to chant before going to bed also and try to increase your round ...> > HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE > HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE > > Hare Krishna > > Padma> > > --- On Sun, 1/18/09, Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt@. ..>

wrote:> > Krishna Kumar <krish_kwt@.

...>> [Guruvayur] Dreams> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Sunday, January 18, 2009, 12:21 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Ohm Namo Narayanaya Nama"> > Dear all group members,> > I krishna,working in abroad and I've chanting twice/day since years but from the last one week i have suffering with devilish dreams.> > can anyone tell me that which manthras can neutrolize the presence of these type dreams.> > regards,> Krishnakumar.> > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now>

Hare Krishna,

Since from my childhood facinated what is the theory behind dreams.parents and elders used to tell because of this and that.but my little mind then also now after grown up,is not accepted all these theory as iam a very practical type person.

pl see this link below and air your comments & views.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9B07E4DA1539F930A15753C1A9619C8B63 & sec= & spon= & pagewanted=print

Pl conitnue chanting the manthras whatever elders are given.

Love,

Sree

> Ohm Namo Narayanaya Nama"> > Dear all group members,> > I krishna,working in abroad and I've chanting twice/day since years but from the last one week i have suffering with devilish dreams.> > can anyone tell me that which manthras can neutrolize the presence of these type dreams.> > regards,> Krishnakumar.> > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now>