IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Kotiarchana - IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear devotees of lord Krnsa. Please accept my humble obeisances! My wife just passed awayPlease pray for she. Your servant, Ovidiu

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Praying Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless the departed Soul to rest in Peace and give you and your family strength and peace of mind to face the grave situation.

Chandra Sekharan

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Ovidiu Deleanu <deleanuovidiuguruvayur Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2007 12:59:23 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Kotiarchana - IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

Dear devotees of lord Krnsa.

Please accept my humble obeisances!

My wife just passed awayPlease pray for she.

Your servant,

Ovidiu

Hearty condolences Mr.Ovidiu.Our prayers are with you.Om Namo Narayanaya Om Namo Narayanaya Om Namo Narayanaya Om Namo NarayanayaOm Namo Narayanaya Om Namo Narayanaya Om Namo Narayanaya Om Namo NarayanayaOm Namo Narayanaya Om Namo Narayanaya Om Namo Narayanaya Please rest assured that THE LORD will guide you through these difficult days of bereavement.Yours,Shashi KarthaOvidiu Deleanu <deleanuovidiuguruvayur Sent: Sunday, December 2,

2007 12:29:23 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Kotiarchana - IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ Dear devotees of lord Krnsa. Please accept my humble obeisances! My wife just passed awayPlease pray for she. Your servant, Ovidiu Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Namaste.

OM NAMO BHAGAVATHEY VASUDEVAYA!

we share your grief. may god give you strength to go thru this difficult time. may god bless her soul.

namaste | loka samasta sukhino bhavanthu | sindu kaipuzha

Ovidiu Deleanu <deleanuovidiuguruvayur Sent: Saturday, 1 December, 2007 9:59:23 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Kotiarchana - IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

Your servant,

Ovidiu

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Jai SreekrishnaDear OvidiujiPlease accept my heart felt condolence. I join you in your hour of grief This is one point where we all realise how helpless we are and that we are just puppets in HIS handsI pray to Almighty Lord Kannan that her soul rest in peace and also give you courage to withstand this lossHumblySyamalaOvidiu Deleanu <deleanuovidiu wrote: Dear devotees of lord Krnsa. Please accept my humble obeisances! My wife just passed awayPlease pray for she. Your servant, Ovidiu Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear Devotee,

On behalf of LORD GURUVAYURAPPAN, we, all servants of HIS, pray for

her soul rest in peace.

Om Namo Narayana: A devotee.

guruvayur , Ovidiu Deleanu <deleanuovidiu

wrote:

>

> Dear devotees of lord Krnsa.

> Please accept my humble obeisances!

> My wife just passed awayPlease pray for she.

> Your servant,

> Ovidiu

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your

homepage.

>

Im praying to the blessed lord that her soul rests in peace and give you peace of mind.

On 12/2/07, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Praying Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless the departed Soul to rest in Peace and give you and your family strength and peace of mind to face the grave situation.

Chandra Sekharan

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Ovidiu Deleanu <

deleanuovidiuguruvayur Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2007 12:59:23 PM

Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Kotiarchana - IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

Your servant,

Ovidiu

Namasthe Dear Ovidiu Ji,

HARI AUM!

Very Sorry to hear about your wife. Please accept our condolences.

Our prayers are with you and your family.

May Bhagavaan Guruvayoorappan give you strength this time.

humbly,

Geetha

guruvayur , Ovidiu Deleanu <deleanuovidiu

wrote:

>

> Your servant,

> Ovidiu

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your

homepage.

>

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA !!!

Though no words can heal your pain, I pray THE

ALMIGHTY to give u and ur family strength & courage

to bear this irreparable loss.

May the departed soul rest in peace.

Rajan Kinattinkara

--- Ovidiu Deleanu <deleanuovidiu wrote:

> Your servant,

> Ovidiu

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make

> your homepage.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Go to

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Dear Sir, May her soul rest in peace and god give you all the strength to bear the loss.. Ovidiu Deleanu <deleanuovidiu wrote: Dear devotees of lord Krnsa. Please accept my humble obeisances! My wife just passed awayPlease pray

for she. Your servant, Ovidiu Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage. Geetha Nair

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Ovidiuji, I am really sorry to hear the news. My heartfelt condolences. Kannan would definitely give you the strength to bear her loss and the thought that she has become one with the Lord should give you some solace. Our prayers are with you. May her soul rest in peace! Regards Sudha Kumari (I am a new member, who joined the group in November) Ovidiu Deleanu <deleanuovidiu wrote: Dear devotees of lord Krnsa. Please accept my humble obeisances! My wife just passed awayPlease pray for she. Your servant, Ovidiu Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Hare Krishnaa.......I am really sorry to hear the news. My heartfelt condolences. Kannan would definitely give you the strength to bear her loss.May her soul rest in peace .....Hare Krishnaaa......sudha kumari <sudhavs53 wrote: Dear Ovidiuji, I am really sorry to hear the news. My heartfelt condolences. Kannan would definitely give you the strength to bear her loss and the thought that she has become one with the Lord

should give you some solace. Our prayers are with you. May her soul rest in peace! Regards Sudha Kumari (I am a new member, who joined the group in November) Ovidiu Deleanu <deleanuovidiu > wrote: Dear devotees of lord Krnsa. Please accept my humble obeisances! My wife just passed awayPlease pray for she. Your servant, Ovidiu Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage. Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Ovidiuji,

Heartfelt condolences. May her soul rest in peace.

Guruvayoorappan will give always be with you.

Regards,

Seema

> Ovidiu Deleanu <deleanuovidiu wrote:

> Your servant,

> Ovidiu

>

>

>

>

>

> Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make

> your homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

> Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish.

> Click here to know how.

______________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Loving Ovidiuji, Hearfelt condolences. May Guruvayoorappan grant her enternal peace in his abode vaikuntam and give you and your family, strength to bear the loss. Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote: Dear Ovidiuji,Heartfelt condolences. May her soul rest in peace.Guruvayoorappan will give always be with you.Regards,Seema> Ovidiu Deleanu <deleanuovidiu > wrote:> Dear devotees of lord Krnsa.> Please accept my humble

obeisances!> My wife just passed awayPlease pray for she.> Your servant,> Ovidiu> > > > > > Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make> your homepage. > > > > > > Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish.> Click here to know how.________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hslove not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Loving Ovidiuji, Hearfelt condolences. May Guruvayoorappan grant her enternal peace in his abode vaikuntam and give you and your family, strength to bear the loss. with humble love and regards vasudevanrknairSeema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote: Dear Ovidiuji,Heartfelt condolences. May her soul rest in peace.Guruvayoorappan will give always be with you.Regards,Seema> Ovidiu Deleanu <deleanuovidiu > wrote:> Dear devotees of lord

Krnsa.> Please accept my humble obeisances!> My wife just passed awayPlease pray for she.> Your servant,> Ovidiu> > > > > > Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make> your homepage. > > > > > > Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish.> Click here to know how.________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hslove not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Hare krishna, Very Very Sad News. May Kannan Gives her soul a lasting peace also gives you the strength to bear the great loss. Sree Deleanu <deleanuovidiu > wrote:> Dear devotees of lord Krnsa.> Please accept my humble obeisances!> My wife just passed awayPlease pray for she.> Your servant,> Ovidiu> > > > > > Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make> your homepage. >

> > > > > Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish.> Click here to know how.________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hslove not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not

untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth. Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Sent from - the World's favourite mail.

Amme Devi NarayanaI am extremely sorry for your loss. May your wife's soul reach Guruvayoorappan'sloyus feet. May Guruvayoorappan give you the courage of soul and strength of heart to bear this immmeasureable loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, May Devi Bless Always.Raji.Ovidiu Deleanu <deleanuovidiu wrote: Dear devotees of lord Krnsa. Please accept my humble obeisances! My wife just passed awayPlease pray for she. Your servant, Ovidiu Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.